Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
LithoJazzoSphere
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:49 pm 

The title is a little clunky, but essentially I'm asking, of bands you've really only gotten into in the past few years, which have you listened to the most in the past year?

Triptykon - I always appreciated Tom's influence on extreme metal, and his connections working with H.R. Giger since I'm a huge fan of the Alien franchise, but his earlier music was too raw and/or weird for me in my earlier days. At some point awhile after it was out I checked out Monotheist, and didn't think much of it at first. I'd get an urge to hear it again every now and then though, and this kept snowballing. Then just in the last few years I decided I also ought to look into Triptykon since I knew that Giger had done artwork for those albums as well, and then it clicked and I started falling in love with all three. The atmosphere and crushing sound is just unbeatable.

Oceans of Slumber - I honestly for the life of me can't even quite remember what my origin story with them is, even though I know it's relatively recent. I do distinctly remember starting to pay more attention to them when I heard that Cammie was going to be one of the leads on the next Ayreon album. It's at this point that I realized that there really was something special to their sound. Cammie has one of the best and most unique voices going in metal right now, and Dobber is a master drummer and writer, managing to make a lot of over the top parts fit so seamlessly that it defies rational understanding. They have an Opeth-like way of blending so many different influences together, though they don't especially sound like them. Their album last year is their best yet, and has so many layers to it that I know I'm going to continue coming back to it.

Wytch Hazel - I was waffling around in my picks for the best of '20, with at least half a dozen albums vying for the #10 spot to join a fairly solid 9. All solid candidates, but no one particular standout and the list was made via process of elimination. Then the day the results thread goes up, I start checking out high-placing entries that I hadn't already heard, and this one bowled me over. Had I found it even a day or two before it almost surely would have made my top 10 (and at this point would be even higher than that). I can't stop listening to it, and though I don't have nearly as much time logged with them yet, the earlier albums are great as well. I'm not nearly as into traditional styled metal as a lot of people here, but something about these guys just hits the spot.

doomicus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:13 pm 

Purification - This band has released three full-lengths since 2019 and all are top notch quality. They play an archaic quirky traditional doom metal style that is somewhere in between Reverend Bizarre and Saint Vitus, but also sound like their own thing. They have that "it" factor that has become increasingly rare in this genre. The Born Too Late pink of their first full-length is what reeled me in initially.

Wagner Ödegård - Eponymous solo outlet from a man that has an astounding number of projects going on (Wulkanaz, Tomhet, Dughpa, and Iætun--to name a few) both metal and non-metal. This one sort of captures most of what I love about his work. It began as a pure lo-fi ambient band that morphed into also releasing punkish off kilter black metal that almost feels outsider artist-ish. Ildjarn is in the same wheel house but also greatly sells Wagner short. All the full-lengths are bangers. Discovered this project through Wulkanaz, whom I have been jamming for years.

Siege Column - I always meant to look into this band but without fail perpetually put it off. But their two full-length albums capture that nebulous without definition first wave extreme metal vibe that early Sodom, HellHammer, Sarcofago, Possessed, Voor, ect have, before the genres had a definition or series of tropes to follow. Most of the bands I hear that try to get this feeling fall short in that they end up feeling too scripted.

Last edited by doomicus on Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
lord_ghengis
Still Standing After 38 Beers... hic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:31 pm 

I've gotten back into finding new music this past year so I've had quite a few new discoveries. I guess the top 3 would be:

Scald
A name I'd known of for a decade but just never got around to for whatever reason. Absolutely floored me, huge vocals and super busy and dense layers of melody and catchiness. Shouldn't have slept.

Elder
Kinda huge band that is common knowledge now, but I got out of the metal cycle right before they broke out so I missed. Psychedelic and wild but with juuussstt enough heavy drive to give it momentum.

Kostnatění
Like Odz Manouk + DsO. I love it to pieces with no extra credit because e-friend. Super techy and wild but also groovy and catchy but with a "weird" sense of groove and melody.

Because I've found so much of late I'll do some HM's for albums which would be in my top few hundred of all time:
Evil Warriors - Super fun time BM
Pissgrave - 2nd album is meh but the debut is nasty as fuck
Target - Super badass 80's Tech thrash
Khazad-Dum - Cool interesting funeral doom
Mizmor - Cool interesting funeral doom
Skaphe - Cool dissoblack
Alligiance - Supreme viking metal
Mid-Era Manilla Road - They kicked ass in the mid 2000's, who knew?
Cryptic Slaugher - Badass crossover thrash
Selbst - Memoria Vetustacore
Pyrrhon - Like if Gorguts was actually imposing and violent
Death Fortress - Hate Forest without the scuzz

STDizzle
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:19 am 

Boisson Divine
The moment I heard that they are a folk metal project singing in Occitane (an obscure dialect in the south of France) I knew I had to check out the new album. What I discovered was, incredible vocal prowess, a variety of very cool folk instruments all used tastefully and some of the strongest hooks I've heard this side of ABBA. Absolutely one to look out for!

Feuerschwanz
I have my girlfriend to thank for this one. She's been trying to get me into this German folk/metal/party band since we started dating but it was only when Das Elfte Gebot dropped near the start of lockdown that I gave them the time and discovered that they are totally worth the hype. Even though I barely speak German I can see the sense of humour running through every song, along with the superlative songwriting.

Havukruunu
Myself, along with half the metal world it seems, fell in love with these guys when their new album dropped. It was my favourite release of 2020, and made me really want to dive deep into their older releases. None of them quite match up to the newest but they all have that power of taking me to another place, a feeling that few albums can do for me these days. All I need to do now is follow the breadcrumbs and get into Bathory, it seems.

Morn Of Solace
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:12 am 

Menhir

Lockdown does weird things, like rediscovering the pleasure of simple folk/black metal. I've knew them by name but never actually searched their music until last year: Hildebrandslied is the album that i will associate with 2020's troubled springtime from now onwards

Bütcher

fun, fun band! I've discovered them late in 2020 but i've got their last album on continuous rotation: they put a coat of black metal paint on early Slayer, Exciter and even classic epic metal, write some single digit IQ lyrics and just go with it... and it works splendidly thanks to the sheer strenght of the riffs and the vocalist's charisma. I'll be awaiting their next album!

Fallujah

knew by name and disliked them since their very beginning, then liked one song or two and forgot about them until last year.
i decided to give a retry motivated by my search of creative guitar playing: The Flesh Prevails was a pleasant re-discovery, more well written than i remembered it being and with a stunningly bright sense of melody.
It's has some flaws, like the cluttered production and the at times overplayed drums, but the pros outweight them.

HR90
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:00 am 

Gojira

I found out about Gojira around 2008 when I saw a contact on MSN playing them a lot, but I heard them until 2016 when Magma came out.

I heard a lot of complaints about that album. So I give them a chance, and since that day, I haven't stopped listening to them. I'm a drummer, and Mario quickly becomes one of my influences.

Vallenfyre

I've discovered them around 2016. I've been following Paradise Lost for a long time, and I was amazed at how great Greg Mackintosh's voice is. I don't know why it took me so long to listen to them, but the albums have been on my playlist a lot. I wished to see them live, but I am glad he did another band (Strigoi) after the break-up of Vallenfyre. Thanks to Vallenfyre, I started to appreciate the playing of Waltteri on Paradise Lost.

Triptykon

I was never into Hellhammer too much, but I loved Celtic Frost. I saw them in 2007, and It hit me hard when the band fell apart in 2008.

Beloving Monotheist was easy to get into Triptykon. I was impressed when the album Eparistera Daimones came out, and Melana Chasmata blew me away more. The Requiem live album was a great experience, and I can't wait to hear a new album.

FLIPPITYFLOOP
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:09 am 

Paysage d'Hiver

One of those bands I meant to get around to for ages but never did, and when I finally got around to it I started kicking myself going "why the hell did I wait so long???" - Das Tor nearly cracked my top 10 on the albums of the decade poll, and Winterkalte, the Schnee songs, and a good slew of the other albums were on heavy rotation which really suited the glum as fuck mood of last year. My favourite of the new discoveries.

The Meads Of Asphodel

Same story as Paysage d'Hiver, but I also became immensely intrigued by their unorthodox songwriting and how strong it manages to be, while being taken aback by how strong the lyrics are. Sonderkommando is a masterpiece, and yet after a while I have to take a break because emotionally it's just....too much. The ending of the Exhuming The Grave Of Yeshua album (God is fucking with you) is one of the most (intentionally) uncomfortable listens I've endured, and it's brilliantly executed. Running Out Of Time Doing Nothing is also a fantastic record, and an incredibly overlooked 2019 release. Overall, brilliant, brilliant band. Very glad I finally got around to them.

Blood Of Kingu - Sun In The House Of The Scorpion

(note - because I feel it's almost an obligation to state nowadays, I do not endorse the views of the creators here, and separate art from artist) - the other records are solid, but this one is a masterpiece. The chaotic black/death/war metal execution mixed with the Drudkh chord progressions and riffs, combined with the Tibetan/Sumerian overtones make this an absolutely savage and incredibly unique album.

Honorable Mention - Bathory

This doesn't necessarily qualify because I've always liked Bathory, but the first 6 records were on heavy rotation all throughout the year and my liking turned into a full-blown love. The viking-era also clicked with me in a way it hadn't before, and I finally got around to checking out the other albums I'd ignored. Quorthon was a fucking genius.

Ace_Rimmer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:13 am 

Eternal Champion - The two albums they put out have been in heavy rotation over the past year. Ravening Iron is a masterpiece.

Satyricon - Really been hitting Now Diabolical and The Age of Nero hard in the last 6 months. Haven't dug into the early "true bm" stuff but I'm finding I enjoy this sound much better.

Nightwish - Kind of cooled in the past month but I was really listening to them a lot for a few months after ignoring them forever. Wish I had seen them live when I had the chance, skipped their set at a Fest only to end up buying the DVD of that show.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:29 pm 

Paul Chain - I really got into the weirdness. Love his idiosyncratic style, the beautiful playing, the fact that he doesn't even sing anything and just makes up words. It's all so arcane and perfectly underground, and he has so many gems to find from doom metal to hypnotic synth stuff and everything in between.

Cirith Ungol - As great a trad metal band as you can find; they're underground and idiosyncratic and just listening to them play is a joy.

Cloven Hoof - Really got into this headstrong, classic and straightforward sound. I'd known A Sultan's Ransom but needed to get into their other stuff. The new stuff is wildly over the top and the debut is a great Satanic headbanging listen. Just right up my alley.

Ill-Starred Son
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:12 pm 

Well I don't really feel like sticking to the rules haha, so I'm going to give more than 3 bands I've recently started to really get into, but not write a whole lot about them lol.

The following are bands I am really enjoying a lot these days (some of them aren't metal):

Black Curse
Caustic Wound
PissGrave
Fluids
Archspire
Cryptic Shift
Necrot
Lurid Panacea
This Gift is a Curse
Warp Chamber
Xoth
The Zenith Passage
Of Feather and Bone
Phalanx
Cauldron Black Ram
Ulthar
Afterbirth
Bastard Priest
Cloacal Kiss
Hissing
Dagger Lust

Non-Metal:

The Clash
D.I.
T.S.O.L.
G.B.H.
Dr.Know
The Circle Jerks

I know that's a lot.

However, if I really had to narrow it down to 3 bands that have recently really blown my mind and there's a gun to my head then right now I'd probably say Black Curse, Hissing and Cryptic Shift.

For different reasons, all 3 of those are just really impressing me, but really I love all these bands.

Edit: If we are really talking over the course of the last year and not just recently, then actually the crown almost certainly goes to Cauldron Black Ram, but the rest of these bands I've just recently started listening to in the past couple months.

Last edited by Ill-Starred Son on Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
narsilianshard
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:20 pm 

doomicus wrote:
Purification - This band has released three full-lengths since 2019 and all are top notch quality. They play an archaic quirky traditional doom metal style that is somewhere in between Reverend Bizarre and Saint Vitus, but also sound like their own thing. They have that "it" factor that has become increasingly rare in this genre. The Born Too Late pink of their first full-length is what reeled me in initially.

Wow, never seen anyone discuss these guys before. Discovered them when browsing through local stuff on Bandcamp a few months ago and was floored. Definitely one of the most unique doom bands I've ever heard, and I won't be surprised if they start making some big waves soon.

Kalaratri
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:35 am 

Enforced - I started listening to At the Walls a lot last year and since Kill Grid came out it's been in frequent rotation. They've really evolved in a more death/thrash direction since the debut while still keeping a bit of that crossover flavor.

Wode - I discovered Wode a few years ago, but their new album really made me go back and listen to their earlier work a lot more. Burn In Many Mirrors is a killer album that mixes black, death, thrash, and traditional heavy metal in a great way with a ton of great hooks throughout.

Spectral Wound - I got on the Spectral Wound train with Infernal Decadence which is an awesome black metal release and one of my top albums from the genre released in the past decade. I'm super hyped for their new album A Diabolic Thirst, which looks like it'll continue their streak of creating raw, melodic and memorable black metal albums.

Inkshooter
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:58 am 

Thy Catafalque - Take away the bizarre pastiche of genre stylings and you'd still be left with really engaging, beautiful music. The chaos and experimentation isn't there for its own sake, but rather to genuinely expand the scope of what metal can be.

Type O Negative - I've known this band for a very long time and have listened to them before, but for whatever reason they just never clicked for me until recently. I tend to prefer their more synthy, gothic later albums, but I genuinely think their entire discography is good.

Leviathan - I've known Lurker of Chalice for a very long time and love that project, but for whatever reason I'd just never given Leviathan the time of day until this past year.

Xytras71
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:31 pm 

Black Curse "Endless Wound". It got my #1 AOTY and still going strong...the best thing that has happened to Metal since Ulcerate ...a decade ago

Odraza "Rzeczom". I'll be honest, I didn't see it coming. One of those random shuffles by Spotify got me to this gem. And I can't get enough of this.

Korgonthurus "Kuolleestasyntynyt". I can break my tongue trying to pronounce this damn album title but it's freaking awesome! Never really been a fan of a modern Finnish BM a la Sargeist, Horna and such but I really dig this.

Curious_dead
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:39 pm 

Mustasch - Only discovered them recently, and they've been my go-to since then.

Chronicle - IMO criminally underrated band.

Gloryhammer - Just got into them last year. Ultra-cheesy but sometimes that's what you want.

Turner
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:33 pm 

Malevolent Creation: they weren't new to me, but for some reason I started listening to their first two albums more or less on repeat a few months ago, and still can't stop. I'm on a serious Morrisound binge at the moment and those MC albums just sum everything about the time/place up perfectly.

Tribulation: I got hooked on their new album and then found out the album before it is more of the same. Awesome.

Imsomnium: Spotify played them after the tribulation album finished, and it's awesome.

kazhard
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:44 am 

Nightbringer: Just an amazing band I came across recently while searching for occult/ritualistic black metal. I bought Ego Dominus Tuus solely based on the cover artwork and I was really impressed.

Sigh: I read an article about Euronymous and learned that they released their first full-length album on his then emerging (?) label. I’m really into avant-garde and exotic sounding music so their albums really hit the spot.

Panopticon: Perhaps it’s because I’m newer to metal than most users on this forum but I can’t think of a more unique record than Kentucky. I mean Bluegrass black metal? How cool is that. Autumn Eternal is also a perfect ten record for me.

Methuen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:15 pm 

Burning Witches - Kindof DiOwar, all female heavy-power-metal awesomeness. Took a while for it to click past the covers they've done of things like Holy Diver. They're actually a really solid metal band, and the current singer is absolutely incredible unplugged.

Bal-Sagoth - I've heard of them, but never really took the plunge. I had the chance to get hold of some first release CDs of their first two albums, so pre-remastering, and was absolutely blown away. I like the weirder end of extreme metal, and this lot are like black metal Hawkwind - even the slightly rough production on the early releases I got is charming in its way. Working my way through the rest of their discography this year !

Saor - Finally took the plunge on some top-shelf atmo-black in the last year, too. Turns out I've been missing some great music, great lyrics, artwork, the whole package. Saor are the only band I've found that make bagpipes work in metal, too.

LordStenhammar
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:50 am 

Not very underground, but...

Virgin Steele - I mean the albums Marriage of Heaven and Hell I-II and Invictus. Just brilliance all over. Just made an order for The House of Atreus albums. So I love mid-era Virgin Steele, not sure about the rest.

Bad Religion - Not metal, but has to be mentioned. It started with the album Stranger Than Fiction. Then I found out there were tons of other great albums too. Listening them every week by now. I'm addicted.

And the third. Hard to say. Maybe...

STUD - I have most of their albums. The "legendary" 7-inch from the 80s still missing. They just know how to play traditional heavy metal. The last album (War of Power) might be their best one to this day.

Last edited by LordStenhammar on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gravetemplar
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:56 am 

kazhard wrote:
Nightbringer: Just an amazing band I came across recently while searching for occult/ritualistic black metal. I bought Ego Dominus Tuus solely based on the cover artwork and I was really impressed.

Sigh: I read an article about Euronymous and learned that they released their first full-length album on his then emerging (?) label. I’m really into avant-garde and exotic sounding music so their albums really hit the spot.

Panopticon: Perhaps it’s because I’m newer to metal than most users on this forum but I can’t think of a more unique record than Kentucky. I mean Bluegrass black metal? How cool is that. Autumn Eternal is also a perfect ten record for me.

If you liked Nightbringer check out Akhlys. It's the same guy but it's even better.

FLIPPITYFLOOP
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:59 am 

Turner wrote:
Imsomnium: Spotify played them after the tribulation album finished, and it's awesome.

I also forgot to mention Insomnium! Binging their records on YouTube and they're fantastic. Love the somber mood about them.

alteredstate
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:22 pm 

Sprit Possession:
Their demo and self-titled debut blew my mind last year, killer black metal with a religious adherence to the RIFF.

Internal Rot:
I remember hearing their demo back in 2011 and not being very impressed, but last year's Grieving Birth is a masterpiece of modern grind. I bought Mental Hygiene as well, and they have both been in constant rotation.

Thergothon:
For some reason it took years for Stream From the Heavens to click for me, but when it did, it hit in a big way.

Last edited by alteredstate on Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kalaratri
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:11 pm 

FLIPPITYFLOOP wrote:
Turner wrote:

I also forgot to mention Insomnium! Binging their records on YouTube and they're fantastic. Love the somber mood about them.

They should have a new release of some sort (I'm assuming an EP) out this year. If you like them I'd also recommend you check out Be'lakor.

snarg
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:44 am 

Avslut - I always liked the Swedish BM a bit more and these guys brought some energy into it while at the same time sounding very similar to the classic bands. As melodic as it is frantic, just the way I like it.

Melechesh - I ignored this band out of huge prejudice and misconception that middle eastern folk and BM wouldn't blend together well. I was glad to be proven an idiot when I finally decided to give them a chance some 4 or 5 years ago, awesome stuff.

Mgla - I didn't like Groza one bit and still don't, completely forgot they existed and it wasn't until after Execises in Futility came out that I decided to give them another go due to the hype they were getting. While I still feel there's some degree of exaggeration and overhype sometimes, I do like them a lot and they're definitely up there when it comes to bands I've listened the most in the past 5 years.

2021 version in progress:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5XCnD ... 0P4ggu4BXA

Twin_guitar_attack
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:24 pm 

Metal: Moonblood, Striborg, Ildjarn, Vlad Tepes, Grausamkeit, Mütiilation

Non metal: Marissa Nadler, Lana Del Rey, Stockhausen, In this Moment, Last Days of Humanity, Anal Birth, Urine Festival, Urinary Tract Infections from Severe Pus Clots, Autumn Tears (they're on the archives, but I don't hear it), Bjork, Philip Glass, Arvo Part

GodOfMalice
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:45 pm 

I've been listening to comedic metal bands Crotchduster and Sykotik Sinfoney almost nonstop. Hilarious bands that unfortunately only have one full-length each and don't look like they'll put out another. As for the third, I have been getting extreme mileage out of the single 'A Hybrid of the Gods' by Akhenaten. This is the band that I expected Nile to be but better.

kazhard
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:20 pm 

@Gravetemplar

Thanks! I'll definitely check them out.

LycanthropeMoon
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:53 pm 

Seven Spires - A symphonic power metal band with some pretty clear similarities to Kamelot, though there are differences of course (some black metal moments every once in a while). Adrienne Cowan is a damn good singer.

Trail of Tears - A classic gothic metal band that I didn't really pay much attention to until they decided to get back together fairly recently. Ailyn (ex-Sirenia) is now their female vocalist. They've yet to record anything with her, of course. But yeah, they remind me of Tristania, and that's never a bad thing.

Tomb Mold - I remember feeling pretty indifferent about them before for some reason. They finally clicked with me sometime this year, with "Planetary Clairvoyance" being by far my favorite thing they've done. Definitely interested in seeing what they do next.

Reid
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:02 pm 

Blood Incantation/Spectral Voice - Okay, this might be cheating a bit, but after getting into BI when they released HHotHR at the end of 2019, I've consistently logged in many listening hours of both band's discographies. Both projects offer terrific songwriting and very much thread the needle of being highly influenced by OSDM while still sounding "fresh." Although I'm a fan of other newer death metal bands like Horrendous and Tomb Mold, BI has pretty much single-handedly re-ignited my love for death metal, which had been a bit subdued for the past few years.

Acid Bath - Got into these guys at the end of 2019 with WtKSP, and listened to Paegan Terrorism Tactics a ton over last summer. While it's a shame these guys only put out a couple records, they are definitely the textbook example of "small-but-perfect discography."

Deftones - Not quite metal, but close enough. I first heard White Pony several years ago, but over the past year I've listened heavily to Koi No Yokan and Ohms.

LithoJazzoSphere
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:45 pm 

LycanthropeMoon wrote:
Tomb Mold - I remember feeling pretty indifferent about them before for some reason. They finally clicked with me sometime this year, with "Planetary Clairvoyance" being by far my favorite thing they've done. Definitely interested in seeing what they do next.

I listened to an interview Derrick did last year where he said they were easing off a bit, that three albums in three years was oversaturation. Hopefully he's reconsidered that since relatively little has happened outside of practice rooms and studios in the past year.

gestapothrash
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:04 pm 

Wytch Hazel - He is the Fight is a cracking song and it gave me a hard-on to find more classic-sounding modern hard rock/heavy metal themed groups

Kapala - OUGH

Primitive Warfare - OUGHHHHHHH
Imagine getting pounded on the side of the head with a rather average-sized brick approximately four times a second for a half-hour while a vacuum cleaner is turned to maximum volume in the background. That's Marduk for ya.

My Fukking Wantlist
My Fukking Collection

Reply to topic