SD Plissken
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:22 am 

Ares Kingdom.

oldmetalhead
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:35 am 

Mine are all dead... :(

Lemmy- would love to sit at the bar with him, knock back whiskey and cokes and play video trivia with him.

Dio- Just seems like he was a very sincere guy and could have a nice discussion with him about anything.

Warrell Dane- I did get to meet him on the Dreaming Neon Black tour and he was very cool, down to earth and seemed to love being around his fans.

Hexenmacht46290
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:11 pm 

Hard to decide. I’m real life, I’ve talked to some musicians from underground bands. I got to talk to Nature Ganganbaigal, at the merch table. In elementary school, I was in Boy Scouts with, and later went to the same high school as, the original vocalist of Parasitic Ejaculation, and I went to high school with the original bassist. Someone I work with, was supposedly in a death metal band, in the 90s, but I couldn’t look them up here, because I don’t know the name. He’s insane, and refuses to talk to anyone, unless he’s yelling at them, for trying to talk to him.

overkill1978
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:08 am 

CoconutBackwards wrote:
overkill1978 wrote:
Had a very interesting conversation with Seth Putnam (and watched him get kicked out of his own show shortly after) from Anal Cunt in 2001 at the Big Fish Pub (no longer exists) here in Tempe

I would LOVE to hear what you were talking to Seth Putnam about.

*My answer is Seth Putnam btw. I saw them at a bar in East Lansing a decade ago or so, but no cool discussions with him like this guy had.

I was already at the bar with my fiancee at the time, now ex wife and he walked up and sat down next to us. I just asked him "hows the tour going" his response was something like "going great, getting more fucked up every night is the goal" or something to that effect. There was about 5 minutes of talking about drugs and being on the road. The conversation wasn't the really crazy part, it was more what happened next..... He then proceeded to hit on the female bartender in a really bad way. Like asking her about fisting and such. Her boyfriend worked there and was a bouncer. They threw his ass out the front door...... so he walked around back, hid for awhile and proceeded to load equipment in as a "roadie" when AC was ready to play. They played that night in full. He drunkenly crashed into the drummers kit twice which they had to set back up. I was fucked up, but, I can still picture all of this like it happened yesterday lol. My ex now was not pleased at all. I was laughing my ass off. Prob why "You Are Divorced". lol.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2