Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
BuriedUnborn
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:51 pm 

Last night I went to a Plan 4 gig, and sprained my arm during the opening act's Thrashgresor moshpit. After that I decided to stay out of the pit but close enough to see the action, and I had like 4 different people trying to push me back into the pit during Thrashgresor's and Plan 4's set, multiple times, when I couldn't even extend my arm. On top of that, I am small; I am 1.61 m (5'3), so whenever I find myself moshing I'm always surrounded by people way taller and bigger than me, so it's easy to take a beating.

It's not the first time, and I've heard many other people complain about it as well, and I'm just wondering why the fuck can't people have some decency and not push unwilling people into the pit? That's just being an asshole.

/rant

Moshing: Dancing like a madman, perpetrating a frantic and violent dance which consists in jumping and whipping your body against other brainless idiots until you enter an irrational and brutal pyramid of pleasure.

Last.fm
Research list

oldmetalhead
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:04 pm 

Man, I've seen dudes throwing their girlfriends/dates into the pit. I used to partake in the madness, myself but can't anymore and have no desire to. I'm a pretty big guy and can hold my own and I always made sure to help people that got knocked down up.

Edit- to be clear, I partook on my own, never threw anyone into it.

I see where they have gotten more violent over the years, don't even get me started on the whole wall of death BS.

Last edited by oldmetalhead on Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BuriedUnborn
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:25 pm 

oldmetalhead wrote:
Man, I've seen dudes throwing their girlfriends/dates into the pit. I used to partake in the madness, myself but can't anymore and have no desire to. I'm a pretty big guy and can hold my own and I always made sure to help people that got knocked down up.

I see where they have gotten more violent over the years, don't even get me started on the whole wall of death BS.

My local scene is rather small so you don't see any wall of death or circle pit, just your basic level 1 mosh pit with like 10 to 20 guys pushing each other. I did see guys throw their girlfriends or dates into the pit, I've been thrown into the pit by friends (I didn't join my first mosh pit voluntarily).

I just don't really see the appeal of pushing people into something that is potentially dangerous. People who fall down are often picked up, so that's not an issue so far, but I grew up watching those YouTube moshpit compilations and they seemed mild in comparison to what I see IRL.

Moshing: Dancing like a madman, perpetrating a frantic and violent dance which consists in jumping and whipping your body against other brainless idiots until you enter an irrational and brutal pyramid of pleasure.

Last.fm
Research list

Slater922
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:40 pm 

The folks who try to force people to go in the pit against their will are the ones you should avoid at all costs in concerts. They don't even know the first thing about mosh etiquette.

oldmetalhead
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:44 pm 

BuriedUnborn wrote:
oldmetalhead wrote:

My local scene is rather small so you don't see any wall of death or circle pit, just your basic level 1 mosh pit with like 10 to 20 guys pushing each other. I did see guys throw their girlfriends or dates into the pit, I've been thrown into the pit by friends (I didn't join my first mosh pit voluntarily).

I just don't really see the appeal of pushing people into something that is potentially dangerous. People who fall down are often picked up, so that's not an issue so far, but I grew up watching those YouTube moshpit compilations and they seemed mild in comparison to what I see IRL.

See my edit and I totally agree with you.

pressingtoplead13
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:27 pm 

I hate the karate guys in the pit. Flailing around all out of control with no concern for anyone. I go to shows to have a good time, not to get into fights with people. I'm a big guy so I try to look out for some of the other people who clearly arent trying to be apart of the violence but somehow end up in it.

MDL
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:48 pm 

I don't partake in moshpits anymore, as they've apparently become more violent over the last few years. I used to participate there, up 'till May 2018, when I saw Oceans Ate Alaska and some other bands live. For those who don't know, OAA, along with the other bands, play post-hardcore/beatdown hardcore. So yes, you can guess it was full of those kids (and even full grown-ups) who pretend that they're on a martial arts tournament (no offense to anyone who actually understands and practices martial arts). One of them was even wearing a spiked wristband.

Later on, in the same venue and on different occasions, I've seen bands like Revocation, Archspire, Rivers of Nihil, Attila, Veil of Maya and so on. Well, the aforementioned situation repeated. It was full of people of all ages, throwing fists, elbows and knees to the air. I just avoided getting into the pit altogether. Especially on closed venues, it gets exhausting and asphyxiating really quick.

This was particularly notable on a Gojira show I was in, back in 2019, in which they were opening for the final Slayer concert in my country. I find it hard to call it a "moshpit", because there wasn't really anything there that would resemble it. It was just a sea of people pushing each others endlessly, during the band's first songs. I can't find any video of it on Youtube, but if you know what happened at the infamous Travis Scott show, you can probably get an image about how it was. If someone happened to fall down there, he/she would end up really harmed... if not even worse. I really don't understand how so many people do find such things amusing.

acid_bukkake
SAD!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:11 pm 

Between tossing unwilling participants in and the rise of crowd killing, I'm so fucking happy I don't go into pits anymore. You can tell who has work in the morning and who doesn't.

darkeningday wrote:
I haven't saw any of the Seen movies.

jimbies
Noose Springsteen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:03 am 

Yeah, at 36 (about to turn 37), I try to stay away from them now. When you see a gig in a small place, sometimes it's impossible. Back in 2019, I saw Hypocrisy and Fleshgod Apocalypse, and basically the entire place was a pit. The only way to escape it was to go all the way to the back behind the soundboard. It sucks when you get dragged into one unwillingly.

Gunslinger21
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:44 am 

oldmetalhead wrote:
Man, I've seen dudes throwing their girlfriends/dates into the pit

I shouldn't laugh out loud at this, but I did :lol: :lol: . What an assholeish thing to do.

LycanthropeMoon
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:14 am 

acid_bukkake wrote:
Between tossing unwilling participants in and the rise of crowd killing, I'm so fucking happy I don't go into pits anymore. You can tell who has work in the morning and who doesn't.

Crowd killing is fucking stupid, but it's also been a thing at hardcore/metalcore shows forever - especially at "tough guy hardcore" shows (think Hatebreed, Death Before Dishonor, Terror). The issue now, of course, is that it's actually gotten worse and more widespread over the years. If I'm going to go see a band I enjoy, I don't want to get windmilled in the face - that's not my idea of a good time, shockingly enough. I mean... I love what bands like Knocked Loose and SeeYouSpacecowboy have been doing with metalcore lately, but I'd never go see them because I don't want to deal with people going out of their way to hurt others.

MRmehman
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:47 am 

This and crowdkilling fucking suck. I like the occational pit but you have to scope them out a little before you join in these days sadly. I've seen some weird shit in pits too, like an older woman who would wait to get knocked over, then try twirling around with and kissing whichever dude picked her up first.

Metalheads are fucking weird, man.

ZenoMarx
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:17 pm 

Watching metalcore pits on the hate5six youtube channel is a study in itself. I don't understand it. In the past, pits weren't violent. They were super-charged, friendly energy. People got hurt by accident. The goal wasn't TO hurt people. I watch those metalcore pits, and people kick, flail fists, punch, and then stop to see if/who they connected with. Two seconds of violent, hurtful energy, then pause to see what their actions affected, walk away for a second, repeat. That's fun? The process is 100% to hurt someone. I don't know how anyone could look at that series of small actions as anything other than to hurt someone. Sorry, I don't know the names of the moves. People used to do interesting, funny things like "change picking" and skanking, not just swinging the back of the fist as long as their arm, creating this four foot circle of violence to hopefully connect with someone's face? I form that as a question because it makes no sense to me why they're doing it or what the fun or hope is when doing it. Geez, even the jock-o-ramma pits of Youth of Today weren't like that. The jocks left the locker room, testosterone antics at home.

Hexenmacht46290
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:42 pm 

My area seems lucky enough, to avoid thug hardcore behavior, at metal shows. I only go to club or theater sized venues, so I don’t know about people getting crushed, in bigger crowds. But from what I’ve heard from the hardcore gang/crew members themselves, they don’t like metal very much. I only ever see pits where you’ll get picked up off the ground.

The more “metal” the crowd is, the better. I usually only see a few isolated spin kickers, who end up getting kicked out, or attacked by multiple people at once, who have no tolerance for it.
With my weed, I smoke every day
If I'm not high, the hate will escape
I smoke and smoke, stoned as a fuck
Weed is my life, weed is my love…
-John Gallagher

Oxenkiller
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:47 pm 

As a veteran of many a moshpit "Back in the day" I can say that moshpit douchebag meanies are nothing new and have been around forever. As MRmehman said, you always did have to scope them out before just wading in. Most of the time it was just "Friendly violent fun" but you always had a certain element who would go to shows just to "fuck shit up in the pit" and often times didn't really care about the bands or the music- going to thrash shows was just an excuse to go unload on people and start fights. True metal fans always hated those people; they were considered every bit as much "Posers" as the people who would get fucked with by showing up with glam band t-shirts at thrash gigs. And generally, both the other fans and sometimes even the club bouncers did a pretty good job of dealing with idiots like that. But with that said, I distinctly remember watching a band play (I think it was Testament but I can't remember now) and standing near the edge of the pit watching the band...and some guy in the pit ran up and blind-side punched me in the face- I didn't even see who it was. Just some dick trying to be "badass" I guess.

oldmetalhead
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:14 pm 

Oxenkiller wrote:
As a veteran of many a moshpit "Back in the day" I can say that moshpit douchebag meanies are nothing new and have been around forever. As MRmehman said, you always did have to scope them out before just wading in. Most of the time it was just "Friendly violent fun" but you always had a certain element who would go to shows just to "fuck shit up in the pit" and often times didn't really care about the bands or the music- going to thrash shows was just an excuse to go unload on people and start fights. True metal fans always hated those people; they were considered every bit as much "Posers" as the people who would get fucked with by showing up with glam band t-shirts at thrash gigs. And generally, both the other fans and sometimes even the club bouncers did a pretty good job of dealing with idiots like that. But with that said, I distinctly remember watching a band play (I think it was Testament but I can't remember now) and standing near the edge of the pit watching the band...and some guy in the pit ran up and blind-side punched me in the face- I didn't even see who it was. Just some dick trying to be "badass" I guess.

I had a guy completely blindside me and put me on my ass, I got up and looked for him and hit him like a linebacker, put him across a table. I helped him up and he shook my hand, he understood that he had cheap shotted me and why I came back at him. Then the mosh went on.

HeavenDuff
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:26 pm 

Hexenmacht46290 wrote:
The more “metal” the crowd is, the better. I usually only see a few isolated spin kickers, who end up getting kicked out, or attacked by multiple people at once, who have no tolerance for it.

This.

Hardcore dancing, aka all the arm flailing, spin kicking and throwing fists in the air, or even worse, crowd killing (actually trying to hit people standing on the side of the pit) is garbage shitcore culture, and I've always been more then happy to see metalheads fucking up any piece of shit who tries to bring this kind of garbage anti-social crap into our scene. Moshpit etiquette is important. Nobody is here to get hurt, and nobody gives a shit about your masculinity issues. You want to hit people for fun, do it with other shitheads who conscented to this. Random bystanders don't deserve to get punched like that.

doomicus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:57 pm 

I agree that people shouldn't be pulled into a pit, or involved if they do not want to be, and trashing people that are not part of the pit, or are trying to get out is super bad form. But other than that, I really don't mind the hardcore punk side of the sphere, and most shows that I've been to with that type of crowd have been really quite civil too. The arm flailing folks that are there for the music are really shockingly controlled, and will pull you back to your feet just like the metal crowd does. While there might be a higher percentage of jack asses at those types of shows, I don't see it very much encouraged. Would honestly hang with a mixed variety of a passionate crowd than a bunch of super serious arms crossed stiff-as-a-board duds, that's for sure.

Last edited by doomicus on Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Immortal666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:21 pm 

What was irritating in my experience before was I purposely stood at the back to not get into the pit, and there was this ugly chick who kept pushing me and my friends into the pit. I don't hit women but I could've made an exception right there.

hells_unicorn
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:44 pm 

I've participated in precisely one mosh pit unwillingly, and something that was almost a de facto mosh pit more recently that was the product of mass douchebaggery.

1. The first instance was a local punk rock show back in 1997 where we had a small time grindcore band out of New Jersey called Scrotum Hoagie who's singer decided it would be a fun idea to turn the entire bar into a brawl. At first he was just running outside the pit and flailing his body at people who were still seated, then he decided to go full attack mode and began hurling chairs at anybody who wasn't in the pit, which prompted several people to start hurling them back at him. Then for icing on the cake, the dude picks up a small roundtable by the bar and uses it as a freaking battering ram and plows through over a dozen people, one of them being me. The venue decided never to have live music again, for pretty obvious reasons, it was a total shitshow and I'm pretty sure they lost money due to all the damage that was caused. I was 17 at the time so my bruises healed without much issue, but it was a royally shitty experience.

2. Back in 2015 I caught Iron Maiden on The Book Of Souls tour at Madison Square Garden. My band's bassist is a religious devotee to all things Maiden and got us to the front of the pit through his fan club membership. Suffice it to say, there were hundreds of people trying to push us out of our spot and we eventually got pushed back because the sheer force of all the people pushing their way forward resulting in me almost getting my right shoulder dislocated. Between all of the sweaty bodies pushed up against each other and the massive pyrotechnics show, it felt like 110 degree Fahrenheit and there was not really any etiquette among fans for the whole 2 plus hours we were there. That was the last time I attempted to go to the front row of a major metal show.
Ominous Glory Facebook

My reviews.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio (July 14, 1942 - May 16, 2010)

Crossbones
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:34 pm 

I'm not much of a pit man (maybe three or four, depending on your definition of 'pit'). First and last good one I was in was a Motorhead/Anthrax show. Anthrax opened up with Caught In A Mosh and as an amped up 18 year old, how could I not? It was great, nobody was doing roundhouse kicks or whatever the fuck, just relatively safe moshing.

What started to put me off was one of those weirdly violent trogs. It was a Metallica tribute act playing at a small club, with at most about 50 people there. Fun little gig, but there was this utter berk who seemed to be trying to instigate a pit by bouncing around and smashing his elbows into people. I ended up shoving him away a few times, with no repercussions or retaliation, but he kept trying it all the same.

Finally called it a day on the idea thanks to our local rock/metal club here. Too many drunk pillocks on a Saturday night who think the middle of a small, slightly elevated circle is where you should be moshing and the result is the same each week - the DJ tells them to calm the fuck down and I play the role of border patrol to stop my smaller friends from being mauled or dragged in. Oh and they mosh to Linkin bloody Park too, but that's more an issue of the quality of music in that club drastically declining.

GratefulDeadInside
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:38 pm 

I never got why assholes would do stuff like this. You aren't "hardcore" or "manly" cause you hurt people for no reason. Toxic, insecure masculinity at it's finest.

Twisted_Psychology
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:22 pm 

I'm still salty about seeing Sleep and getting repeatedly pushed by people hardcore dancing to fucking Dragonaut.

Oxenkiller
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:50 pm 

Well, according to that Deathmetal.org website, nowadays you have all this right-wing social darwinist/neo-nazi crap going on at shows, too; where you can get fucked with in the pit (or even just at shows in general) just for expressing the wrong political views. (Basically, non-right wing= poser; left wing= dead man walking.) I HATE that shit with a vengeance, and it's a part of the reason I'd be a little wary of going into pits at death metal shows nowadays. Well that, and I'm pretty fucking old, too. I'm actually getting TOO old for that stuff anymore.

Bingewolf
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:16 pm 

Generally speaking, I don't want to get into the pit at a show. I'm more at the show to watch the performance than to be an active participant myself. Once in a while, I'll jump in a pit at hardcore shows but I'm usually not interested in that.

Based on that alone, I would never push someone into the pit - but I've definitely experienced it a bunch and seen happen to others even more. It should be common sense not to do this but some people don't get it.

Nowadays, I generally don't stand near the pit anymore for that reason, but that's just me...

Chaosmonger
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:26 pm 

is anyone else getting the urge to push the OP into the pit?

MetlaNZ
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:01 pm 

Chaosmonger wrote:
is anyone else getting the urge to push the OP into the pit?

Hahaha!

Thexhumed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:08 pm 

Don't know which one is worst, pushing people into the pit or trying to force your way forward in a big, packed concert, knowing people in front of you will get crushed against the security barriers

kalervon
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:55 pm 

When I was 17 mosh pits were one thing, but now 30 years later and going to see the same bands as back then, the crowd has equally aged; the average individual weight used to be around 140 lbs, and now it's like 180 if not more. It's tougher with heavier people bouncing around, even though most are quite more relaxed about it.

MonumentalBlackArt
Magic Mike Jr.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:28 am 

So glad I don't listen to shit music with shit bands and shit pitiquette. I have never experienced any of this but the idea of dudes chucking their girlfriends into the pit is hilarious. One of my favorite tricks is pretend joining the pit for a minute to cross it to get to the front of the crowd. Always works.

LycanthropeMoon
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:56 am 

Oxenkiller wrote:
Well, according to that Deathmetal.org website, nowadays you have all this right-wing social darwinist/neo-nazi crap going on at shows, too; where you can get fucked with in the pit (or even just at shows in general) just for expressing the wrong political views. (Basically, non-right wing= poser; left wing= dead man walking.) I HATE that shit with a vengeance, and it's a part of the reason I'd be a little wary of going into pits at death metal shows nowadays. Well that, and I'm pretty fucking old, too. I'm actually getting TOO old for that stuff anymore.

I never see this phenomenon at death metal shows, honestly. Not the ones down where I am, at least. I wouldn't trust that particular source (with anything).

BuriedUnborn
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:31 am 

LycanthropeMoon wrote:
Oxenkiller wrote:

I never see this phenomenon at death metal shows, honestly. Not the ones down where I am, at least. I wouldn't trust that particular source (with anything).

I've been to a few death metal shows as well, and this wasn't an issue at all, but also it isn't America. I'd argue that most people here are either center-right or left-anarchists, but there isn't much if any hatred towards each other based on politics. I don't quite get the point of ruining a musical scene with politics; last time I heard music was more of something to unite people.

Last.fm
Research list

quickbeam
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:53 am 

Covid has probably amplified my recent distaste for moshing. I used to join in when I was a kid and would go to a lot of death metal or folk metal shows. But in my old age I stay further back. I much prefer black metal shows where people give each other a bit of space. Of course, you still sometimes get moron kids moshing to Horna or whoever. Usually doesn't last long fortunately.

I have noticed that I am becoming a bit of a grumpy judgmental bastard at gigs, and not just about moshing!

CrippledLucifer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:19 am 

Unfortunately for the underground warriors at deathmetal.org you need to leave mom's basement if you hope to terrorize the moshpit somewhere other than in your wildest imagination, so you guys are probably safe in that regard.

Also, is this hardcore dance with all the arm flailing a US thing? I've been attending both metal and punk shows for 15 years in a variety of places around Europe and sometimes the moshing has gotten kind of wild, but not even once have I seen anyone engage in such antics.

Morn Of Solace
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:13 am 

CrippledLucifer wrote:

Also, is this hardcore dance with all the arm flailing a US thing? I've been attending both metal and punk shows for 15 years in a variety of places around Europe and sometimes the moshing has gotten kind of wild, but not even once have I seen anyone engage in such antics.

I saw it two times here In italy, one at a Drown In Sulphur show and one with a core band that couldn't stop talking about jesus between each song (they were called Convictions maybe?)
Both shows i wish i had avoided.

SladeCraven
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:39 am 

I avoid pits like the plague at my ripe old age of 32. I used to occasionally jump in during my teens, but I have no interest in potentially getting hurt while trying to enjoy music. I get it and I have no issue with people doing it, but when it begins to reach a place where I can't stand at any location without getting slammed or pulled into the fray, it gets frustrating. I haven't been to a show with the added element of "hardcore dancing" in a long time, but man that shit used to drive me insane. It's one thing to have another person slam into the side of you but it's quite another to have to look out for someone's fist or leg swinging through the air.

Anyone experience the suction effect of getting pulled backwards into the pit when you're at the very front, center stage? It's quite an odd sensation. The music starts and all of the sudden this eruption happens behind you, you start to get pulled back, and look over your shoulder to see an absolute chaotic frenzy. I've had to wrap my arms around the barricade to not be sucked backwards on more than one occasion. I used to enjoy the chaotic elements of live shows much more when I was younger but the older I get, the more I'm uninterested in those aspects. Mind you, I do still love a smaller scale, rowdy death metal show as long as it's not a constant battle to just stand there and enjoy the band.

LycanthropeMoon
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:08 am 

CrippledLucifer wrote:
Unfortunately for the underground warriors at deathmetal.org you need to leave mom's basement if you hope to terrorize the moshpit somewhere other than in your wildest imagination, so you guys are probably safe in that regard.

Yup. Deathmetal.org is just a rebranding of ANUS/Dark Legions Archive, which I thought was pretty obvious. It's very clear they want to make metal a white nationalist scene. Hell, they tried creating a "metalgate" around the time Gamergate took off.

Unfortunately for them, I've never seen right wing people going out of their way to attack lefties at metal shows. Now don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are isolated incidents where that's happened, but it's not some big thing that's taking over the death metal scene at the moment. Hell, I've noticed a lot of punk scene crossover with this current brand of hyped up OSDM revival.

GratefulDeadInside
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:09 am 

Oxenkiller wrote:

You shouldn't bring politics to a show unless it's like... Punk, or something. Personally I don't give a shit if you're a communist, liberal, conservative whatever. I'm there to listen to loud, angry music, not hear about your beliefs.

Curious_dead
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:20 am 

In my experience people respect non-moshers - they don't push them. A bigger issue I've had personally are drunk people who went to take a piss or grab a beer, now THEIR song has come up and they want back in the pit and fucking bulldoze their way to the pit. Getting a fucking elbow in the back or knocked on the side when you're chilling not even close to the pit because some fucker wants to get in front of the stage is my biggest gripe with metal shows. That irritates me to a probably unreasonable level, and when it happens repeatedly it can really ruin an experience.

Quote:
Quote:
Oxenkiller wrote:

You shouldn't bring politics to a show unless it's like... Punk, or something. Personally I don't give a shit if you're a communist, liberal, conservative whatever. I'm there to listen to loud, angry music, not hear about your beliefs.

Yeah but people who are likely to be aggressive vs someone with different opinions might react to something like the t-shirt of a band perceived as "foe". Or someone having a pro-LGBTQ symbol, like maybe a rainbox pin or patch.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:24 am 

It would have to be a terrible fucking show if you have time to ask people their political views in the middle of what ostensibly is a mosh pit.

Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2  Next