Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
MNLL
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:36 am 

DeathfareDevil wrote:
Speaking of Century Media:

https://www.cmdistro.de/Item/Sindrome-_ ... klet-/2683

Quote:
With SINDROME’s two studio recordings – the highly influential “Into The Halls Of Extermination” (1987) and its successor “Vault Of Inner Conscience” (1991) - timeless thrash/death metal masterpieces return as comprehensive official release, fully supported by the band and done in close cooperation with vocalist Troy Dixler.

The entire audio material has been carefully re-mastered from original sources to guarantee an optimal listening experience. Metalion (Slayer Mag) has written an introduction to the release and Laurent Ramadier (Snakepit Mag) has conducted an extensive interview with Troy giving you a deep insight into the band’s history.

As a special bonus, SINDROME have unearthed the lost track, “Brought To The End”, from the recording session of the first demo - an awesome track that now finally can be offered to the fans. In addition to that, “Resurrection – The Complete Collection” also includes a full bootleg live show from Chicago, 1988, when SINDROME supported Death on their “Scream Bloody Gore” tour. The show is unedited and has a pretty raw sound, but it captures the intensity of SINDROME’s live shows very well. It also includes the tracks “Surround The Prisoner” and “Psychic Warfare”, two songs from the very early days that never got properly recorded in the studio.

“Resurrection – The Complete Collection” is available as noble 2CD Digipak with slipcase and 36-page booklet as well as an LP with a 16-page LP size booklet and bonus CD (containing the aforementioned live show).

I was unfamiliar with these guys. Now I'm not. Sounds phenomenal.

"carefully re-mastered from original sources to guarantee an optimal listening experience. "

I don't think so....

this preview/song of new remaster sounds extremelly loud and bright, this not a METAL or Rock remaster, but a crap remaster,

But who cares with this things?

don't be surprised then, that this remastered collection, don't be a pleasant listening

Spoiler: show
Code:
foobar2000 1.0 / Dynamic Range Meter 1.1.1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statistics for: Sindrome-Cathedral Of Ice (Album Track)
Number of samples: 11879471
Duration: 4:29
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Left              Right

Peak Value:      0.00 dB   ---      0.00 dB   
Avg RMS:        -5.82 dB   ---     -6.14 dB   
DR channel:      5.07 dB   ---      5.30 dB   

Official DR Value: DR5

Samplerate:        44100 Hz
Channels:          2
Bitrate:           232 kbps
Codec:             MP3
================================================================================

MP3 files in the net:

Code:

Analyzed: Sindrome / Vault of Inner Conscience

DR         Peak         RMS     Duration Track
DR9        0.00 dB   -10.11 dB      4:30 01-Descending Into Madness
DR9        0.00 dB   -10.02 dB      6:19 02-Extra Sensory Warning (E.S.W.)
DR9        0.00 dB   -10.17 dB      4:23 03-Astral Projection
DR7        0.00 dB    -8.21 dB      5:33 04-Against Infinity
DR9        0.00 dB   -10.06 dB      3:47 05-Exit Screaming

Number of tracks:  5
Official DR value: DR9

Bitrate:           192 kbps
================================================================================

Code:

Analyzed: Sindrome / Into The Halls of Extermination

DR         Peak         RMS     Duration Track
DR9        0.00 dB    -9.85 dB      3:58 01-Into The Halls of Extermination
DR9        0.00 dB   -10.07 dB      3:24 02-Rapture in Blood
DR9        0.00 dB    -9.85 dB      4:07 03-Precognition
DR9        0.00 dB   -10.34 dB      4:26 04-Cathedral of Ice
DR9        0.00 dB   -11.14 dB      3:17 05-Aortic Expulsion

Number of tracks:  5
Official DR value: DR9

Bitrate:           192 kbps

Ok it's only numbers, but comparing a -10db with a -5dB, it ceases to be numbers!
and in this case is the difference between a good hearing and an unpleasant hearing

DeathfareDevil
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:55 am 

Yeah, I've gotten extremely wary about remastering practices. It seems a lot of labels are starting to get the message -- I've seen more and more things like "minimal remastering" or "cleaned up but not turned up" in reissue descriptions -- but of course in most cases this is too little too late. Those recent Num Skull and Dark Funeral reissues are nigh unlistenable. And while that preview Sindrome track does indeed sound louder, I'm hoping the wide +dB margin comes from the low volume of those original demos. I'm not getting that ear-splintering, grating, thrumming phenomenon that comes with most shitty brickwall remastering jobs. Of course the real test will come when it's in a CD player, not streaming over youtube. Before ordering I will have made sure to read up on others' reactions and analysis.

But yeah, I hear ya. My days of paying for music I can't listen to are over.

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:05 pm 

You guys seem to be forgetting the simple fact that those demos were never mastered for CD.

theoctavarius
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:52 pm 

Hey fellas; I had a question about the Dark Millennium - Ashore the Celestial Burden reissue from last year: what's the mastering like? Did Century Media brickwall it to hell, or is it tastefully remastered?

Just wanted to know before I purchase this thing in the near future.
Was du geschlagen
zu Gott wird es dich tragen!

-Gustav Mahler

SkullFracturingNightmare
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:10 am 

So I don't know if this news was known for a while now, but apparently Metallica are indeed going to reissue some of their albums in remastered form (in addition to just simply reissuing them under their new label like they've already done). Kill 'Em All and Ride the Lightning are the ones getting the treatment (hopefully they won't stop here and will work on Justice for All as well). Two bonus tracks are available for streaming, a live cut of Phantom Lord in France 1984 and a garage demo for Ride the Lightning. While I don't necessarily feel like either album needs remastering, I'm interested in seeing if they won't fuck it up. Really all I'm hoping is that this will lead to them releasing a reissue of AJFA with the bass finally being audible.

http://loudwire.com/metallica-reissuing ... lightning/

Cosmic_Equilibrium
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:32 am 

More details of those Metallica reissues here:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/metall ... -in-april/

These aren't going to be cheap, but I think I'll have to get the Ride The Lightning one. There's about five live shows in there! When it comes to reissues I much prefer live material as the bonus and there is an absolute ton of it here.

Ancient_Mariner
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:30 am 

I wonder how much they will fuck up the sound on these? Make them as loud as DM?

putrenista
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:33 am 

SkullFracturingNightmare wrote:
Really all I'm hoping is that this will lead to them releasing a reissue of AJFA with the bass finally being audible.

I was so against this for such a long time, but now I'm actually quite curious to see if they'll do just that. I mean, I've talked about this before on here but I love the way that record sounds as is. But if there was a way to have it remixed to be able to actually hear Jason's notes, and still retain that monstrous guitar tone and the drum sound, then it might turn out pretty cool. I don't know enough about mixing and mastering, but I remember reading that the guitar and bass on that album had competing frequencies, so who knows how much of an issue that would be. Anyway, the original is always going to be there, especially in a case like this with pretty much one of the most popular bands of all time.

Ancient_Mariner
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:43 am 

I think the cold tone of Justice does work but I"d like to hear an official remix that has the bass up in the mix and audible. Double disc re-release.

flexodus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:17 pm 

USPM nerds rejoice, the time has finally come... the album you've always wanted on CD is almost here! MATTHIAS STEELE - HAUNTING TALES OF A WARRIOR'S PAST is finally being reissued! Also, their second album RESURRECTION is being reissued as well, AND they're releasing a brand new album called QUESTION OF DIVINITY. The Paul Chain label Minotauro Records is releasing them, but information from the label regarding the reissues was pretty scant, until they finally added them to their site just today! Their first two albums have updated artwork as well. Check it out below:

Haunting Tales

Re-release of their 1991 epic/power masterpiece. With updated artwork. From Westerley, RI (USA). Super jewel case packaging. With 1 bonus track.

1. Magick Wand
2. Warrior's Anthem
3. Father Has Risen
4. Shadow of Illusion
5. Chosen One
6. Return ... with a Vengeance
7. Tribunal
8. When My Dreams Cry Out
9. To the Guillotine
10. Beyond the Stygian Creek
BONUS TRACK
11. Playing God (from 1993 Digital Graffiti comp)

Resurrection

Re-release of their 2007 full-length. With updated artwork. From Westerley, RI (USA). Super jewel case packaging. With 3 bonus tracks from the 1987 "Matthias Steele" album.

1. Subtle Thoughts
2. Hellfire and Brimstone
3. The Demon
4. Spyders in the Sky
5. Fallen Empire
6. Darkside
7. Yer -n- Love
8. Road to Jerusalem
9. Life Ain't Like
10. Gods of Life
11. Resurrection
BONUS TRACKS (from 1987 demo)
12. Root Of All Evil
13. Mattias Steele
14. Innocent Outlaws

Question of Divinity

2016 full-length album. Heavy, powerful and tight metal, that oozes their early epic/power leanings. From Westerley, RI (USA). Super jewel case packaging. With 2 live bonus tracks.

1. Question of Divinity
2. World Of Sin
3. Freedom
4. My Pain
5. March of the Dead
6. The Boatman
7. It's A Way of Life
8. No Solutions
BONUS TRACKS (live performances)
9. Worthless Soul
10. Supersonic Man

There isn't any mention of remastering, remixing or recording the old albums, from what I can find. Usually that would be fine, but honestly the mix on Haunting Tales is pretty goddamn dry, the clicky drums in particular. I'd have expected them to play around with the mix to remedy that, but I guess they're playing it safe and not touching the audio at all? Also, I definitely prefer the old artwork on Haunting Tales, it represents the fantasy feel of the music a bit better. But the more I look at the new artwork, the less I mind it.

More importantly, I'm really surprised that only a few tracks from the 1987 demo are being reissued. From what I remember it was pretty damn good, and worth hearing in its entirety instead of the random 3 tracks theyre including with Resurrection. Minotauro totally could have released the demo as a standalone CD and made money off 4 CDs instead of 3. You think they'd know that USPM fans would want to have the whole thing, oh well.

Here's a recent interview with the band.

Here's a review for the new album, and audio to a new song called "Freedom". Apparently the CD Release show for the new album is on the 26th, so we'll find out more then.
my sister does nothing but forcing me to listen to Gothenburg/melodic metalcore albums all day while refusing to listen to regular death metal

mark of the devil
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:11 pm 

Perdition City repress up at Neuropa

DeathfareDevil
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 pm 

Can't say there's much detail about this but I saw it mentioned at NWN:

https://www.facebook.com/Shadow-Records ... 276036040/
http://www.shadowrecords.se/

For those who don't know, Triumphator was a short lived black metal band from around the turn of the millennium, involving Marduk's eventual frontman Mortuus on vox and Fredrik Andersson, also of Marduk from most of the Legion era, on drums. Recorded at Abyss and featuring lots of blastbeats, it was nothing revolutionary, but anything with Mortuus on vocals is worth hearing.

DeathfareDevil
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:25 pm 

Still more stuff being cranked out by Dark Symphonies.

http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53319
http://www.darksymphonies.com/thecrypt/shop.html

Nuclear Death - All Creatures Great and Eaten + ...For Our Dead...
Hexx - Morbid Reality
Mourning Sign - Last Chamber + Alienor
Nocturn - Estranged Dimensions

Out 3/18/2016

titan_v
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:53 pm 

Repulsive Echo reissued Demented Ted Promises Impure:
http://repulsiveecho.bigcartel.com/prod ... k-cd-zone2

thesilentenigma
Puddlemonkey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:40 am 

DeathfareDevil wrote:
Hexx - Morbid Reality

Got this one in the mail the other day, fairly excited about it. But not as excited as I am about the Monster Magnet "Dopes To Infinity" double disc remaster I got in today's mail!

IntenseHatred
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:44 pm 

The Megadeth remasters were big disappointment to me. Some parts of the songs sound different to me. On Rust In Peace the bass line is not exactly the same in some parts. This is one of the cases where I hate the remasters. This was not the case. I loved the rawness of Killing is My Business and thought Rust was perfect the way it was.

Spiner202
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:36 am 

thesilentenigma wrote:
DeathfareDevil wrote:
Hexx - Morbid Reality

Got this one in the mail the other day, fairly excited about it. But not as excited as I am about the Monster Magnet "Dopes To Infinity" double disc remaster I got in today's mail!

I got the Hexx album last night, and it's really great. Fantastic death/thrash. The reviews on here don't quite do it justice.

CCSaint10
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:44 am 

Yeah, that album is pretty awesome. How does the reissue sound? I've been looking to score a copy one of these days but could never come across the original disc.

Spiner202
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:53 am 

I'm not really a great judge of sound quality in terms of brickwalling or anything, but I thought it sounded really good. Everything was pretty clear, and the bass was audible. I have no idea how the original sounds, but the reissue sounds great to me. And that actually goes for a lot of Dark Symphonies/The Crypt's stuff. I also got in the same package their Wargasm, Caustic, and I.N.C. (the Visitor) reissues, and everything I've heard of them so far sounds great.

into_the_pit
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:16 am 

first 3 ulver reissue records are up too, btw.
"Chainsaw Gutsfuck."

MutantClannfear
Blank Czech

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:25 am 

titan_v wrote:
Repulsive Echo reissued Demented Ted Promises Impure:
http://repulsiveecho.bigcartel.com/prod ... k-cd-zone2

Did this really need a reissue? I feel like copies of this are available everywhere for like $3. It's one of those bargain-bin OSDM albums.

EDIT: Wait, no... scratch that. It's going for like $50+ on Discogs... Shit, when I bought it 3-4 years ago, there were millions of copies practically littered all over Amazon and Discogs. That's weird.

Dead1
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:33 pm 

Oh for a re-release of Skylcad's Prince Of The Poverty Line....

thesilentenigma
Puddlemonkey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:27 pm 

Dead1 wrote:
Oh for a re-release of Skylcad's Prince Of The Poverty Line....

Is this even out of print? I just bought one of these on Discogs last week for 6 euros.

Spiner202
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:42 pm 

Good news:

Quote:
The long-promised deluxe GAMMACIDE set is finally set for release this September! GAMMACIDE and FOAD Records have teamed up to produce a truly epic release featuring three discs: Victims of Science; our 87 and 91 demos; plus a 10 inch with the two tracks we recorded back in 2005 (on radioactive gamma green vinyl of course!). Also included will be a DVD featuring two complete Gammacide performances from 89 and 92 and a detailed booklet with tons of info, fliers, and pics like the one below (contributed by Kim Lee -- mega thanks Kim -- your negatives are on the way back!)

https://www.facebook.com/gammacide/

Interesting timing because the album was recently reissued by Marquee. I've got the 2005 reissue, and while reissues for me are mainly about getting albums I've never had before, this is an instant purchase for me because Gammacide is the most underrated thrash band of all time for me.

Edit: Vinyl only :( I thought the inclusion of DVDs meant these would be CDs. This is too bad.

Spiner202
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:27 am 

The next 3 Divebomb Reissues are up for pre-order: Silent Scream's From The Darkest Depths of Imagination, Deathrow's Life Beyond, and Despair's Beyond All Reason. http://tribunalrecords.bigcartel.com/ca ... ords-store

All 3 of these are going to be purchases for me!

bryant622
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:12 pm 

Not sure if anyone has seen this, but Earache sent out emails yesterday talking about preorders for a collection of albums on vinyl. Among these is The Erosion of Sanity, pressed on vinyl for the first time. They are also doing a repress of Considered Dead.

Given how Earche usually does several versions for their vinyl presses, I'm surprised that they don't have different colors for this. Either way, I'm excited that I'll be able to own this on vinyl.

http://uswebstore.earache.com/Pre-order ... nity-vinyl

AcidMind
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:23 pm 

bryant622 wrote:
Among these is The Erosion of Sanity, pressed on vinyl for the first time. They are also doing a repress of Considered Dead.

Given how Earche usually does several versions for their vinyl presses, I'm surprised that they don't have different colors for this.

Those reissues are going to be done by Listenable records, that's why we don't have lot's of colours :-)

thesilentenigma
Puddlemonkey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:03 am 

Spiner202 wrote:
The next 3 Divebomb Reissues are up for pre-order: Silent Scream's From The Darkest Depths of Imagination, Deathrow's Life Beyond, and Despair's Beyond All Reason. http://tribunalrecords.bigcartel.com/ca ... ords-store

I'll be all over these too, I like Divebomb Re-issues. Dark Symphonies does a good job as well.

thesilentenigma
Puddlemonkey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:15 am 

Vital Remains "Into Cold Darkness" was remastered about a decade ago. I have the original, sound wise how is the remaster and is it worth picking up? I've always avoided it because they released it in a digipak, listening to the album tonight and I almost forgot how much I like it.

Spiner202
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:24 am 

thesilentenigma wrote:
Spiner202 wrote:

I'll be all over these too, I like Divebomb Re-issues. Dark Symphonies does a good job as well.

Yup. These two labels plus occasionally Stormspell always hit the mark. I buy pretty much all of their thrash reissues.

thesilentenigma
Puddlemonkey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:25 am 

thesilentenigma wrote:
Vital Remains "Into Cold Darkness" was remastered about a decade ago. I have the original, sound wise how is the remaster and is it worth picking up? I've always avoided it because they released it in a digipak, listening to the album tonight and I almost forgot how much I like it.

Still need info on Vital is anyone has it, but I also have questions about Believer. There's the original "Sanity Obscure" then there's a remaster in 2005 and then a MetalMind remaster in 2008. Any difference in the two remastered versions and are they worth picking up over the original 1990 release? Christian band or not, that album smokes!

putrenista
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:24 am 

IntenseHatred wrote:
The Megadeth remasters were big disappointment to me. Some parts of the songs sound different to me. On Rust In Peace the bass line is not exactly the same in some parts. This is one of the cases where I hate the remasters. This was not the case. I loved the rawness of Killing is My Business and thought Rust was perfect the way it was.

Yeah, some parts were actually re-recorded for the remaster of Rust in Peace, believe it or not. That's why I'm so glad I have my original CD of Rust in Peace that I got before the whole remastering campaign started in 2004 or so. I just recently sold my remastered copies of Peace Sells and So Far So Good. And then I actually picked up an original copy of SFSGSW on CD at a local record store downtown. Really happy about that. There's definitely a noticeable difference, because not only were those albums remastered but remixed as well. Countdown, Risk, and Cryptic Writings I have, all un-remastered. Still looking for Youthanasia, but that shouldn't be too hard to find. The only other one is Killing is My Business. The version I have is the 2002 remaster which I don't believe is part of the reissues that would come a couple years later. I don't mind owning this one, because you do get those cool bonus demo tracks, but I'd still like to find an original mix of Killing either on CD, tape, or vinyl. I prefer the original album cover anyway. Plus that version has these annoying audible bleeps all over the cover of "These Boots," which makes it pretty unlistenable.

thesilentenigma
Puddlemonkey

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:30 am 

For the few that care... I picked up the bootleg of Anacrusis "Suffering Hour" and compared it to the real deal. Gotta give those bootleggers credit, they did a good job with replicating the sound from an original disc source and not some vinyl rip or low bitrate download like some unofficial releases. Greece and Russia still need to die for their sins though.

Another note - I know there's been confusion by some in the past regarding the re-issue of Eucharist "A Velvet Creation" on Regain Records. Tray card says "Remastered" however... I picked this version up today as the price was too good to pass on, there's no difference in sound on the Regain Records version compared to the Wrong Again Records original.

true_death
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:45 am 

thesilentenigma wrote:
Another note - I know there's been confusion by some in the past regarding the re-issue of Eucharist "A Velvet Creation" on Regain Records. Tray card says "Remastered" however... I picked this version up today as the price was too good to pass on, there's no difference in sound on the Regain Records version compared to the Wrong Again Records original.

Where did you find it???? I haven't been able to find a copy for a remotely reasonable price, anywhere. There are rumors that the band is going to do some reissues of their own soon, so I was planning on holding out until that.

thesilentenigma wrote:
thesilentenigma wrote:

Still need info on Vital is anyone has it, but I also have questions about Believer.

The sound is fine (I've never heard the original press), but presentation-wise, that reissue is basically the epitome of everything that's wrong with Peaceville's 00's reissues series. It's literally just a boring, bare-bones digipack with no liner notes or even information of any kind. Unbelievably boring...thankfully they've stepped it up a notch since then and have put out quality reissues over the last few years. But to answer the question, I probably wouldn't bother with it if you've got an original. Even if the sound is a little bit better, it's not really anything to look at. But if you're lacking it, it's a worthy addition to the collection.

thesilentenigma
Puddlemonkey

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 2:40 am 

true_death wrote:
Where did you find it???? I haven't been able to find a copy for a remotely reasonable price, anywhere. There are rumors that the band is going to do some reissues of their own soon, so I was planning on holding out until that.

I wasn't quite sure which version you were inquiring about as I thought the original W.A.R. was the only hard version to come by. I checked ebay and discogs and now realize the re-issue sells for damn near what the first press does, which is odd. And to think I almost left it alone and passed on buying it because I could buy a new CD I didn't already own for the same amount lol. Thanks for alerting me to the fact this is somewhat obscure, I was going to put it on my trade list (and still am) and would have accepted some common dime a dozen disc for it.

Thanks for the information on the Vital R.

Deathwish77
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:28 am 

true_death wrote:
thesilentenigma wrote:

There's a CD shop I frequent a lot that has a sealed copy of the Regain press for about $15 that's been sitting there for years.

thesilentenigma
Puddlemonkey

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:44 am 

You could probably double your money if not more on Discogs.

chaossphere
Metal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:28 am 

putrenista wrote:

Yeah, some parts were actually re-recorded for the remaster of Rust in Peace, believe it or not. That's why I'm so glad I have my original CD of Rust in Peace that I got before the whole remastering campaign started in 2004 or so. I just recently sold my remastered copies of Peace Sells and So Far So Good. And then I actually picked up an original copy of SFSGSW on CD at a local record store downtown. Really happy about that. There's definitely a noticeable difference, because not only were those albums remastered but remixed as well. Countdown, Risk, and Cryptic Writings I have, all un-remastered. Still looking for Youthanasia, but that shouldn't be too hard to find. The only other one is Killing is My Business. The version I have is the 2002 remaster which I don't believe is part of the reissues that would come a couple years later. I don't mind owning this one, because you do get those cool bonus demo tracks, but I'd still like to find an original mix of Killing either on CD, tape, or vinyl. I prefer the original album cover anyway. Plus that version has these annoying audible bleeps all over the cover of "These Boots," which makes it pretty unlistenable.

The 25th Anniversary remaster of Peace Sells isn't too bad, it at least gives it a bit more low end so the bass drum is actually audible, unlike the original CD version. It's a bit overloud (just edging into the "bad" end of the DR spectrum) but certainly a lot less processed than the 2004 remix.

I used to have an original CD KIMB, Australian pressing with all 8 tracks. Unfortunately it's long gone :( I still have the vinyl but it's been spun so many times that it sounds a bit fuzzy...

diseas3
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:15 pm 

Listenable Records are going to reissue GORGUTS's "Considered Dead" and "The erosion of sanity" on digipak and LP. The release date is 03/06/16.

http://www.shop-listenable.net/fr/139_gorguts

thesilentenigma
Puddlemonkey

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:17 am 

I remember reading something about one of the discs being messed up on the Holy Terror double CD remaster. Does anyone remember the details and what label it was on? I know it's been re-issued a few times so if there's one that doesn't have those errors I'd like to hunt it down. Thanks!

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 26  Next