Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
MRmehman
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:59 pm 

Reid wrote:
Relapse Records today announced their reissue of Detestation by G.I.S.M.-- this is such an insane and unique metal/punk album, so I'm ecstatic to see it back in print and more easily available (and it comes with a few bonus tracks). I think their main webstore crashed due to demand, but you can get LPs/CDs/cassettes and merch on their Bandcamp: https://gismband.bandcamp.com/

Hopefully we'll see the other two albums reissued as well.

You just made my day dude, thank you so much for saying this. I've wanted a copy of Detestation for years but the prices were always ridiculous. I seriously can't believe GISM are finally reissuing it; last time was in 1992, according to discogs anyway.

Preordered myself a copy and a shirt. I'm so ridiculously excited for this.

Pestbesmittad
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:14 pm 

Season of Mist:
Out now: Revenge - Attack.Blood.Revenge CD/LP reissue with 4 bonus tracks
Pre-order started for Nightfall - Holy Nightfall (The Black Leather Cult Years) CD boxset (incl. 1992 - 1999 discography). Out 11.12!!!
Pre-order started for reissues of the first four Mörk Gryning albums on CD/LP. Out 11.12!!!

Out now on Vic Records:
Acrostichon – Return to Killburg CD (live in Tilburg 2013)
Defiance (USA) – Checkmate: The Demo Collection DCD (the 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991 and 1994 demos)
Lord Belial – Wrath of Belial CD (the 1993 and 1994 demos)
Malevolent Creation – The Demos DCD (the 1987, 1989 and 1990 demos & live 1989 - 1993)
Naphobia – Of Hell CD (+ the "Cultivated Innards" demo as bonus)

Last edited by Pestbesmittad on Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SkullFracturingNightmare
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:25 pm 

Whatever happened to the reissue of Chemical Breath's "Values"? Did Vic Records ever make a statement on the status of it? I only remember them putting a statement out when Fatal Exposure and the demo compilation were reissued that Values would be coming next.

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:31 am 

SkullFracturingNightmare wrote:
Whatever happened to the reissue of Chemical Breath's "Values"? Did Vic Records ever make a statement on the status of it? I only remember them putting a statement out when Fatal Exposure and the demo compilation were reissued that Values would be coming next.

Good call! I also have no idea but it's been dead silent since then.

Cause of Death
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:47 am 

androdion wrote:
SkullFracturingNightmare wrote:

Good call! I also have no idea but it's been dead silent since then.

Somebody asked Rene back in June (or so) on the band's facebook page and he said Vic will release it in the second half of 2020. Guess it got pushed back even further but the point is, it hasn't been cancelled. At this point I honestly think Vic is just a really poorly run label (all those delays around the Fatal Exposure reissue?) so this kind of stuff is to be expected.

Same deal for those Invocator (killer Danish death-thrash) reissues that were supposed to come out via Hammerheart, announced in January. A "friend" tried to sell me a original Excursion Demise CD for $80 and then I discovered these reissues, got all excited and...nothing. Sent a message to Hammerheart and they said it's now planned for Jan/Feb 2021...we'll see about that, I guess.

SkullFracturingNightmare
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:47 am 

Cause of Death wrote:
Somebody asked Rene back in June (or so) on the band's facebook page and he said Vic will release it in the second half of 2020. Guess it got pushed back even further but the point is, it hasn't been cancelled. At this point I honestly think Vic is just a really poorly run label (all those delays around the Fatal Exposure reissue?) so this kind of stuff is to be expected.

Same deal for those Invocator (killer Danish death-thrash) reissues that were supposed to come out via Hammerheart, announced in January. A "friend" tried to sell me a original Excursion Demise CD for $80 and then I discovered these reissues, got all excited and...nothing. Sent a message to Hammerheart and they said it's now planned for Jan/Feb 2021...we'll see about that, I guess.

Good to know, thanks for mentioning all that. I totally forgot about the Invocator reissues as well! Yeah I remember the Fatal Exposure delays too, but seeing as how Vic hasn't outright cancelled anything ever really that I'm aware of, and they're typically pleasant to deal with, I'll continue being patient.

Same for whatever Hammerheart's doing with those Invocator albums, but I have less of an investment in them as I do Vic Records since they're a newer label.

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:17 pm 

INVOCATOR REISSUES? WHERE???

DeathfareDevil
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:38 pm 

Nothing other than a single sentence in the blurbs for the new album, but apparently in 2021 Abigor's back catalog will be reissued by WTC.

Quote:
Right on time for the upcoming reissues of ABIGOR´s classic 1990s albums, following as individual CD releases next month, we hereby start the PRE-SALE for the Bands new work, which will definitely delight those, who missed the bombastic element ever since Black Metal´s glorious period.

https://www.facebook.com/W.T.C.Producti ... 8394753507

ThrashAD720
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:07 am 

Ignorance, Surf Nicaragua and The American Way from Sacred Reich are being reissue by Metal Blade.

USA

https://www.indiemerch.com/metalbladere ... cred-reich

Europe

https://de.kingsroadmerch.com/metal-blade/artist/932

I Am the Law
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:05 pm 

A compilation of early Decomposed (UK) demos and EPs called Laid to Waste was just released through Dark Descent & Me Saco un Ojo Records.

https://mesacounojo.bandcamp.com/album/demos

It also includes an unreleased demo from 1995 which I assume is pretty rare.

SilverSpring2018
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:15 pm 

Windir vinyl is now available for preorder as more affordable singles or as a bundle—as opposed to the collector’s edition thing that was a bit too rich for my blood. Just an FYI for those who were in a similar predicament last year. There’s also cassettes.

Pestbesmittad
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:15 pm 

Out on 14.5.
Pre-orders just went live at: http://www.cosmickeycreations.com
THEATRE OF TRAGEDY - VELVET DARKNESS THEY FEAR 2LP (4 bonus tracks)
THE KOVENANT - NEXUS POLARIS LP GATEFOLD (2021RP)
OLD MAN'S CHILD - THE PAGAN PROSPERITY LP DELUXE (2021 RP)

DeathfareDevil
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:26 pm 

At long last. Abigor CD reissues incoming.

https://m.facebook.com/abigorblackmetal ... 7923222169

Quote:
THE 1990s ALBUM-REISSUES ...
… will finally be available in CD format.

Released in two batches so it´s not too many at once, the first 3 (Verwüstung, Orkblut, Nachthymnen) will materialise in about 3 weeks, the other 3 (Opus IV, Apokalypse, Supreme Immortal Art) later this year.

Together, these recordings form the same complete early studiowork compendium as the 6LP box. We plan to have a box for the CDs plus liner note booklet available with the second batch. Just like the LP box, we have laboriously recreated the layout from many small ORIGINAL SOURCES, image snippets, pieces from books, photographs, frames, not from any scanned old release like others do it! We spent years to get it together and these will be high quality releases in terms of both, audio and artwork.

Soon our early history finally can be savoured again in the best respective form for the price of regular releases - now on CD and soon on cassette, too.

VINYL
For now, there will be NO vinyl reissues along the CDs. We don´t want to devalue the LP box, which people bought for very high sums on the second hand market. It would be cynical to watch our faithful listeners spending several hundred Euro on the box, and then release cheap individual LPs with the same content and quality.

The mainstream companies behind Mayhem, Emperor, Ulver and the likes may have pranked their fans with a box release and after a short while, the same as „collectible“ individual LPs, but we despise to exploit our listeners!

Nevertheless, some occasional vinyl releases will surface, namely, a Supreme Immortal Art „deluxe“ DoubleLP, with the full keyboard-less instrumental as second vinyl.

And ONE DAY, yes, the old albums will be available on LP again, just not in the near future.

The 6 LP box was a statement and still stands as one. No matter how profitable it would be to release such LPs now, money is one but not the only reason to release something!

ModusOperandi
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:33 pm 

This is one I never saw coming but am overjoyed it's happening, "Infected Ideologies" by Gangrena. Colored vinyl already sold out. https://larvae.bigcartel.com/products

AT FIRST, I'M NOT AN IDIOT, MORE RESPECT.

Kalaratri
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:32 pm 

Apparently all of Diabolical Masquerade's albums are being reissued on CD this year, along with some other merch. Blakkheim mentions the reissues in this interview in which he also touches on the possibility of new material.

https://www.invisibleoranges.com/diabolical-masquerade-interview/

Kalaratri
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:51 pm 

Skeletal Remains just announced on Facebook that they're repressing their entire catalogue, including a reissue of the Desolate Isolation demo on vinyl. The release date for all the reissues is May 21, preorders start on their Big Cartel tomorrow.

Pestbesmittad
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:24 am 

Napalm Records pre-orders, out in June:
Possessed - Death Metal Demo CD
Summoning - Minas Morgul DLP
Summoning - Lost Tales MLP
Summoning - Stronghold DLP
Summoning - Dol Guldur DLP
Summoning - Lugburz DLP

Pestbesmittad
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:47 pm 

Out on Saturnal Records:

Barathrum - Demo(no)s 3LP
Barathrum - Hailstorm DLP
Barathrum - Jetblack Warmetal CD

"Demo(no)s" is a compendium of all the studio material Barathrum recorded before their debut album Hailstorm, plus the legendary “From Black Flames to Witchcraft” rehearsal all in one set. Witchflame colour is sold out, the other colours are still available.
"Jetblack Warmetal" is the long lost and previously unreleased album of BARATHRUM recorded in the year 1993.

https://www.shop.saturnalrecords.com/?s=barathrum

Kalaratri
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:09 pm 

A couple of Asphyx's early demo recordings are being reissued as part of a new release titled Abomination Echoes:

https://napalmrecords.com/english/abomination-echoes-black-3-vinyl.html

MetlaNZ
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:16 am 

Pestbesmittad wrote:

Has anyone got any info about this one?

Pestbesmittad
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:23 am 

MetlaNZ wrote:
Pestbesmittad wrote:

All info can be found in the Napalm shop: https://napalmrecords.com/english/death ... mo-cd.html

MetlaNZ
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:58 am 

Pestbesmittad wrote:
MetlaNZ wrote:
Pestbesmittad wrote:

All info can be found in the Napalm shop: https://napalmrecords.com/english/death ... mo-cd.html

Thanks mate. I did try a search at the Napalm site but it came back with nothing, must've stuffed up somehow. Anyway not much of interest on there if you've got the Reanimation comp. Only the Metal Massacre version of Swing of the Axe is drawing me to it.

Pestbesmittad
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:06 am 

Out now on Vic Records:
Brutality (FL, USA) - The Complete Demo Recordings 1987 - 1991 DCD
Heir Apparent - Foundations I and II CDs (demo compilations)
Incardine - Seeds of Doom CD (unreleased DM album recorded in 1992 + two demos. Featuring Fredrik Folkare (Unleashed etc.) on guitar.)

Last edited by Pestbesmittad on Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kalaratri
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:38 pm 

Napalm also has reissues of the first two Children of Bodom albums on coloured vinyl and Nuclear Blast has reissues of Napalm Death's Utilitarian and Time Waits For No Slave albums for those interested.

Kalaratri
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:39 pm 

The first three Enthroned albums are on preorder at Napalm Records, with the release date set for June 4.

Kalaratri
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:02 pm 

The reissue for Ghost Brigade's Guided By Fire is up for preorder via Napalm Records' web store, the release date is June 4.

sortalikeadream
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:50 pm 

Pestbesmittad wrote:
MetlaNZ wrote:
Pestbesmittad wrote:

Does Napalm have a US distributor and if not, is it safe to order vinyl from across the Atlantic and have it arrive in good condition?

I'm so glad I found this thread. I'm listening to the recent Scorn Defeat reissue right now.

I just ordered a couple of Earache's "Full Dynamic Range" remasters, any thoughts on those here? I got Sleeps Holy Mountain, World Downfall, Clandestine, and Dark Recollections. (And regular ol presses of Don't Break the Oath (180g!) and Streetcleaner.

Pestbesmittad
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:36 am 

Quote:
Does Napalm have a US distributor and if not, is it safe to order vinyl from across the Atlantic and have it arrive in good condition?

https://www.napalmrecordsamerica.com/

Kalaratri
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:36 am 

Unanimated's In The Forest Of The Dreaming Dead is being reissued by Century Media, completing the trilogy of album reissues that started with the reissues of Ancient God Of Evil and In The Light Of Darkness last year. It's also up for preorder through Nuclear Blast, EMP and Cudgel and Supreme Chaos Records.

https://www.cmdistro.de/Artist/Unanimated/1892?Page=1&PageSize=25&Sort=13

Pestbesmittad
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:31 am 

Out on Vic Records:
Blot Mine - "Porphyrogenesis/Kill for Inner Peace" CD

MetlaNZ
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:14 pm 

Slauter Xstroyes - Winter Kill

Get this reissue of the cult heavy metal classic while you can. 3 bonus tracks and limited to just 500 copies. Snap it up before it dissappear's again and go's back to stupid prices.

FLIPPITYFLOOP
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:39 pm 

Kalaratri wrote:
The first three Enthroned albums are on preorder at Napalm Records, with the release date set for June 4.

OH FUCK

Kalaratri
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:51 pm 

Napalm has Hypnosia's Extreme Hatred up for preorder, the release date is July 22. They also have a reissue of Anaal Nathkrah's The Codex Necro which is set for release on June 11.

Pestbesmittad
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:38 am 

Moonblood have decided to release their rehearsals on CD/LP. A couple of the CDs are already out, the latest one being the "Domains of Hell" DCD. Scroll down the Releases section of the page and you'll see what's available at this point.

http://misanthrophia-discos.blogspot.com/

Kalaratri
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:35 pm 

Season of Mist is reissuing Pessimist's second and third albums in anticipation of the release of their new record. You can find preorders through their webstores and through Napalm Records' webshop.

Kalaratri
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:32 pm 

There are reissues of Warrel Dane's first solo album Praises to the War Machine up on Napalm Records webshop.

Pestbesmittad
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 12:41 pm 

25.6 on High Roller:

Destruction - "Tales of Morbid Brains" vinyl box set. Pre-orders have started.

1. Bestial Invasion of Hell LP, 2. Sentence of Death EURO MLP, 3. Sentence of Death US MLP, 4. Infernal Overkill LP, 5. Eternal Devastation LP, 6. Mad Butcher MLP, 7. Release from Agony LP, 8. Live Without Sense LP+7", 9. Cracked Brain LP, all Picture 12"s in die-cut sleeve, 7" in deluxe plastic bag, super strong cardboard box with silver hotfoil embossing, massive 12" sized casebound book, huge poster, patch, surprise black vinyl 10" with p/s and printed inner sleeve, ltd 666, individually numbered.

https://www.hrrshop.de/DESTRUCTION-Tale ... XjGqbX2mbk

Pestbesmittad
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 1:14 pm 

!! OUT NOW !!
VÈRMIBDRÈB - Vèrmibdrèb Zuèrkl Goèbtrevoryalbe
Black Legions Metal featuring Vlad Tepes and Belketre members.
Available on LP & CD limited editions.
https://drakkar666.com/
https://drakkar-productions-official.ba ... Yq1kPVHPMI

Pestbesmittad
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 10:42 am 

Tiamat - Judas Christ, Prey and Skeleton Skeletron CDs in June.
https://www.cosmickeycreations.com/

Pestbesmittad
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 11:57 am 

Urtod Records in summer 2021:
Taranis - "The Obscurity" boxset: splatter vinyl and three MCs (The Wicked (rehearsal demo), The Obscurity and Live in Kalwaria) plus additional fan items. Also: The Obscurity (black & pic vinyl) and The Wicked (black vinyl).

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next