Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
tollundman
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:34 pm 

nuklearkrieg wrote:
Dude’s halfway through a Horrible Harry, it’s tough when there’s three straight pages of no pictures. I’m sure he’ll finish it eventually!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i registered just to pipe in after stalking this, and the multiple deleted threads over at NWN for a while now.

blake fucked me and a friend 6 years ago for merch, $75 total. i lost only $12 for a shirt, my friend was out over 50 bucks.

had to pipe in after "Adam Warlock" talked a massive amount of shit. i watched as Flake scammed people out of thousands of dollars selling off rare records that didn't exist on his personal fb page. as soon as people asked where that $150 record was, he'd delete the comment and block them. he scammed people out of thousands that time, and i recall he pulled that scam twice on his fb page.

he's never going to change. he scammed yosuke, claimed penance after paying him back, then screwed him again, so seeing "Adam" treat this all like nothing irks me.

Sonic_Titan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:53 am 

Oh, I still remember when Blake sent me private messages about a rare record ("Black Metal Blitzkrieg" compilation on EAL) on the old Full Moon Productions board. I had two copies of that record at the time and he offered me a bunch of records in return that just seemed to good to be true. Dodged a bullet there.. that must be, what, 8-10 years ago at least? Fortunately, he didn't end up stealing that record from me, 'just' some minor stuff, think US$ 50-60 worth of merch. We ended up doing a trade, but due to (in hindsight not so) mysterious reasons his end of the deal got 'lost' in transit. Promised to send a 'replacement', but I'm fairly sure you guys need no further explanation as to how that went down. He's been at this scamming game for at least a decade.

Lord_Jotun
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:46 am 

Probably even longer. IIRC his scamming started to get out of hand somewhere between Instinct Decay and Assassins, making it closer to 12 years by now - and even then Battle Kommand didn't seem to have the soundest reputation around.
Orgiastic Pleasures
Rust
Black Druid Hymns - my projects on YouTube

Sonic_Titan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:25 pm 

Oh, definitely. Just wanted to point out that his behavior isn't just something of the past 5-6 years, as illustrated by the likes of MetalSucks and what not. Sure, it was around 2013-2014 when his large-scale scamming was first widely publicized (the whole Century Media thing and Neill's essay happened around 2014, IIRC), but his track record was far from spotless way, way before all of that went down.

tollundman
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:40 pm 

honestly, i was tempted to buy those lvthn records AMM put out at first. i knew AMM was him from the start, he flogged it on his personal fb page at the beginning. he seemed like he was being honest after actually fulfilling orders, rebuilding some bridges with jef, and paying NWN back for that first time he scammed yosuke.

of course, it all fell to shit quickly. i *almost* laid out duckets for those JI lps and shirts, but as soon as i saw the sad debacle involving that piss-poor DISN boot, i was, "fool me once"...

i did end up with a lvthn pic disc, but i got it from appalachian noise. i guess it was part of some trade that went south. does anyone know the story about that?

also, did anyone else email that address that blake was promoting during his "redemption tour" back in spring 2017, supposedly paying back people? i emailed it, got a couple responses offering merch for when he screwed me and a friend over. i said "no", i just wanted a refund, then never heard back... pretty much what i expected. the "attorney"'s language sounded an awful lot like blake.

Lord_Jotun
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:26 am 

tollundman wrote:
i did end up with a lvthn pic disc, but i got it from appalachian noise. i guess it was part of some trade that went south. does anyone know the story about that?

Most likely what you mentioned; those Leviathan releases were among the first announced under the AMM banner, but the vinyl versions got delayed over and over again. My guess is that some poor bastard at Appalachian Noise agreed on a trade early on and when they finally got their share of Flake's garbage they just put it on sale for whomever might have wanted it and carried on.

tollundman wrote:
also, did anyone else email that address that blake was promoting during his "redemption tour" back in spring 2017, supposedly paying back people? i emailed it, got a couple responses offering merch for when he screwed me and a friend over. i said "no", i just wanted a refund, then never heard back... pretty much what i expected. the "attorney"'s language sounded an awful lot like blake.

I don't think this was mentioned before so thanks for contributing yet another hilarious/depressing piece to this titanic fail jigsaw.
Orgiastic Pleasures
Rust

tollundman
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:16 am 

Lord_Jotun wrote:
tollundman wrote:

Most likely what you mentioned; those Leviathan releases were among the first announced under the AMM banner, but the vinyl versions got delayed over and over again. My guess is that some poor bastard at Appalachian Noise agreed on a trade early on and when they finally got their share of Flake's garbage they just put it on sale for whomever might have wanted it and carried on.

tollundman wrote:

I don't think this was mentioned before so thanks for contributing yet another hilarious/depressing piece to this titanic fail jigsaw.

appalachian noise had some of the JI stuff, along with the lvthn records, so i think they were involved in a trade or something right before the DISN boot debacle. they sold the tapes and lps they had for cheap ($18 for my picture disc, $6 for the tapes), so i think they just wanted to dump it all asap.

here's a screencap of part of the email from blake's "attorney" when he was supposedly doing penance for one of his rounds of ripoffs:

https://imgur.com/a/7OF57rm

(can't figure out how to include images in posts here)

Endarkening
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:43 am 

tollundman wrote:
Lord_Jotun wrote:
tollundman wrote:

tollundman wrote:

appalachian noise had some of the JI stuff, along with the lvthn records, so i think they were involved in a trade or something right before the DISN boot debacle. they sold the tapes and lps they had for cheap ($18 for my picture disc, $6 for the tapes), so i think they just wanted to dump it all asap.

here's a screencap of part of the email from blake's "attorney" when he was supposedly doing penance for one of his rounds of ripoffs:

https://imgur.com/a/7OF57rm

(can't figure out how to include images in posts here)

Hah! The "Nachtmystium Refund Department". So many people scammed, they dedicated an entire department to it. (The department of course being just Blake).

Lord_Jotun
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:19 pm 

To think everyone would have totally got a refund it it wasn't for all the haters and all the negativity... :(
Orgiastic Pleasures
Rust

tollundman
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:25 pm 

Lord_Jotun wrote:
To think everyone would have totally got a refund it it wasn't for all the haters and all the negativity... :(

"i would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids and your forums"

~Guest 329938
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:51 am 

y

Last edited by ~Guest 329938 on Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
revoltingblob
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:01 pm 

ambientsorrow wrote:
Guess who's back? Back again. Judd is back, tell a friend.

https://www.discogs.com/user/TUC666
https://www.ebay.com/usr/theundergroundapothecary

well....shit. just bought a few tapes from this user on Discogs yesterday, not knowing who it was

MaleficDevilry
Anointer of the Sick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:17 am 

revoltingblob wrote:
ambientsorrow wrote:
Guess who's back? Back again. Judd is back, tell a friend.

https://www.discogs.com/user/TUC666
https://www.ebay.com/usr/theundergroundapothecary

well....shit. just bought a few tapes from this user on Discogs yesterday, not knowing who it was

File your claims now. You aren't getting those tapes, nor are the other people who ordered the exact same item(s).

He's reselling LPs he's already sold multiple times.

Sonic_Titan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:59 am 

Lol @ that Dimmu Borgir record. That must be the third or fourth time I've seen him attempt to sell it over the last couple of months. Probably scammed all previous buyers.

tollundman
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:48 am 

Sonic_Titan wrote:
Lol @ that Dimmu Borgir record. That must be the third or fourth time I've seen him attempt to sell it over the last couple of months. Probably scammed all previous buyers.

"he poster is in mint condition and has been kept in a frame since the day I removed it from the poster tube I received it in. It has never been folded, and there are no pin-holes in the corners, as it's never been hung or displayed any other way than in the frame I've kept it in the entire time I've had it. No fading to the print either, it's sharp and gorgeous, as though it was printed yesterday. Won't find a nicer / cleaner copy than this one."

you know it's him, because it's exactly the same item description copy/pasted from the last time he sold this to some unsuspecting sucker.

~Guest 329938
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:10 pm 

Last edited by ~Guest 329938 on Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arjan333
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:32 am 

Quote:
Don't know about you guys but I can't even count the number of times I was invited to a wedding after purchasing some records here on Discogs, happens to me all the time.

:D :D

Lord_Jotun
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:46 am 

Nice catch. This is why this thread is useful.
Orgiastic Pleasures
Rust

Sonic_Titan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:23 pm 

Am I the only one who can't help but laugh every time I see that dumb MS Paint logo?

"CDs - LPs = Tapes"

CDs minus LPs equals tapes. CDs minus.. uuh, wait. What.. :???:

All right, off to a wedding!

Bingewolf
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:23 pm 

Sonic_Titan wrote:

Am I the only one who can't help but laugh every time I see that dumb MS Paint logo?

"CDs - LPs = Tapes"

All right, off to a wedding!

After your exchanges with Jake Bludd, there's no way you got an invite, MR. SONIC TITAN... :lol:

But seriously, CDs - LPs = Tapes is maybe the funniest thing to ever come out of this whole ordeal. How long do you think it will take him to notice his typo? Or is this some kind of statement about the scene from the #metalgod???

tollundman
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:08 am 

78s + 45s = LPs

#juddmath

droneriot
cisgender

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:13 am 

The defunct AMM stock is making a world tour, every month somebody new has it all, and they all don't know Blake, but they're all aware there's some rumours about him and like to include one or two paragraphs about that in their descriptions.

https://conservativetentacles.bandcamp.com/

~Guest 343918
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:49 am 

Sonic_Titan wrote:

No no, you got it all wrong: CDs minus LPs equals tapes and more!

Sonic_Titan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:04 am 

:lol: :lol: at all of the above.
Anyway, here's another one for you:

Blake Judd + a shitload of drugs - honesty = NEXT LEVEL SCAMMING and more!

tollundman
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:27 am 

Sonic_Titan wrote:
:lol: :lol: at all of the above.
Anyway, here's another one for you:

Blake Judd + a shitload of drugs - honesty = NEXT LEVEL SCAMMING and more!

what i'm wondering is why craig waited 9 months to post that. he could have saved a bunch of people from getting ripped off if he'd spilled the beans last spring.

ingmar birdman
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:00 pm 

Maybe I'm missing something but why did Blake send an incriminating email detailing his entire sinister plan to some #blackmetal Instagram guy?

MaleficDevilry
Anointer of the Sick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:05 pm 

ingmar birdman wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something but why did Blake send an incriminating email detailing his entire sinister plan to some #blackmetal Instagram guy?

Are you looking for logic to this madness? :lol:

I assume they were friends in some capacity. Maybe he was promoting the releases on his Instagram. The part where he says "Can you keep a secret? I'll give you copies" implies to me that they've worked together before.

ingmar birdman
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:27 pm 

I just really want to believe the email is authentic but it seems impossible to verify so I'm skeptical. For one, I'm wondering why Yosuke's name is underlined red as if spellchecked in a Word processor? None of my email services spellcheck received emails, only emails that I'm in the process of writing. If anything, it looks like he copy/pasted Blake's email into Word to take a screenshot, but I can't imagine why he would do that.

Obviously I'm not doubting that Blake is guilty of bootlegging the record, it's just that this email seems too perfect to be real.

Sonic_Titan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:22 pm 

MaleficDevilry wrote:
ingmar birdman wrote:

Are you looking for logic to this madness? :lol:

I assume they were friends in some capacity. Maybe he was promoting the releases on his Instagram. The part where he says "Can you keep a secret? I'll give you copies" implies to me that they've worked together before.

Yeah, Blake and that Craig guy were definitely on friendly terms. Did some digging and I found this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BiCVY9pBbfT/
Apparently he was affiliated with AMM a good while ago, but I have no idea to what extent and in what capacity. Could be that he was initially led to believe all of that garbage was legit. Still doesn't explain why he didn't post this a couple of months ago. I agree that it's almost too perfect to be real but for some reason I'm inclined to think it is genuine. He has nothing to gain by this, since it was him who provided the artwork necessary to produce that bootleg in the first place.

ingmar birdman
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:11 pm 

Good find Sonic_Titan. :eek:

Zodijackyl
63 Axe Handles High

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:05 pm 

ingmar birdman wrote:

If I had to guess, I would say that he provided the scans for making those album jackets, after Blake saw he posted pictures of his original LP on Instagram.

ingmar birdman wrote:
I just really want to believe the email is authentic but it seems impossible to verify so I'm skeptical. For one, I'm wondering why Yosuke's name is underlined red as if spellchecked in a Word processor? None of my email services spellcheck received emails, only emails that I'm in the process of writing. If anything, it looks like he copy/pasted Blake's email into Word to take a screenshot, but I can't imagine why he would do that.

Good question. Where's that screenshot from, anyway? The comment is from an Instagram picture of the LP itself, not that email.

Bingewolf
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:52 pm 

ingmar birdman wrote:

Good question. Where's that screenshot from, anyway? The comment is from an Instagram picture of the LP itself, not that email.[/quote]

That is a two image post, so you can swipe to the second image for the email. I thought that too, at first, when I went to look at Craig's post myself.

I also noticed that spellcheck error and something about the text and the background just looks off... Looking at it again, I really think this is a fake email that Craig made. He was already known to be working with Blake on AMM stuff previously so I'm thinking he's trying to divorce himself from that and put all the blame on Blake.

The crazy part of it is putting Yosuke in the email if Craig did actually fake it... But really, this story just gets crazier each time I check for updates. :lol:

Stronthor
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:28 pm 

Spellcheck in a received email and only one single paragraph? Ain't no fucking way that's a real email from Blake.

In all seriousness though, I'm also leaning towards the email being fake and that this Craig guy, whoever the fuck he may be, is trying to save his own hide. And in doing so, he's actually giving Blake a somewhat legit point to whine about him getting fucked over. Not that he'll be able to use it in any way that's not going to contradict a multitude of his previous bullshit stories, but still.

nuklearkrieg
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:45 am 

The Craig guy came up on my Insta once. I guess he’s some mega-collector that has a lot of rare shit, but he was definitely all about the AMM stuff before it got blown out of the water (bragging about ancient starry sky “master tapes” or something like that). The red underline is weird. Not sure where he fits into this comi-tragedy but I’m skeptical.

Bingewolf
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:37 am 

nuklearkrieg wrote:
The Craig guy came up on my Insta once. I guess he’s some mega-collector that has a lot of rare shit, but he was definitely all about the AMM stuff before it got blown out of the water (bragging about ancient starry sky “master tapes” or something like that). The red underline is weird. Not sure where he fits into this comi-tragedy but I’m skeptical.

Yeah, he came on the radar for Blake having commented on his Sombre JI record asking for a pic of the center label (which he then went on to bootleg). Apparently Craig also boots tapes, which he has posted about several times. In particular, this post sticks out as a red flag: https://www.instagram.com/p/BiCVY9pBbfT/

droneriot
cisgender

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:58 am 

I still find "Yosuke obviously had nothing to do with this mess" a bit odd because that's been said from the beginning. It's just that before the AMM thing blew up big, the Blasphemy discography doubled in 2018 with all sorts of rehearsal stuff and Blasphemy side-projects were created and everythng, seemed like a desperate big cash grab. So for me it wasn't much of a stretch that the guy would have a motivation to team up with a notorious scammer and I guess he just expected he'd be co-scammer rather than one of the people scammed.

nuklearkrieg
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:04 am 

I dunno, a deep-state Blasphemy side project? Seems a little far-fetched. Also that blasphemagoatachrist tape is great, regardless of the absolutely shit band name

tollundman
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:27 pm 

droneriot wrote:
I still find "Yosuke obviously had nothing to do with this mess" a bit odd because that's been said from the beginning. It's just that before the AMM thing blew up big, the Blasphemy discography doubled in 2018 with all sorts of rehearsal stuff and Blasphemy side-projects were created and everythng, seemed like a desperate big cash grab. So for me it wasn't much of a stretch that the guy would have a motivation to team up with a notorious scammer and I guess he just expected he'd be co-scammer rather than one of the people scammed.

kinda easily ignoring that yosuke got played a second time. blake paid him back the money he owed for the battle kommand backstock scam he pulled on yosuke years ago. yousuke (like jef) thought he was on the up-and-up, and trusted him.

why don't you ask yosuke and jef about the money and hundreds of records they're both owed before spouting garbage? i guess jef was in on the whole deal, too, using your half-assed logic. a black metal long con!

as far as craig goes, i don't trust him, he hyped AMM early on, sent the JI scans to blake, and received records and tapes in exchange before waiting 9 months to post that screencap of a email. really fishy...

droneriot
cisgender

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:43 pm 

Would help if you had read the post you were pretending to respond to. Your first paragraph doesn't make any sense whatsoever so you claim I am ignoring something that was actually explicitly written out in my post (that Yosuke got scammed again AFTER deciding to work with Blake again, which is the only way it would work anyway unless there's some Star Trek temporal anormaly at NWN! HQ), and your second paragraph ignores everything I wrote. I don't know how you did it, did you somehow only read every third word in my post in some old time detective novel code?

nuklearkrieg
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:12 pm 

tollundman wrote:

why don't you ask yosuke and jef about the money and hundreds of records they're both owed before spouting garbage? i guess jef was in on the whole deal, too, using your half-assed logic. a black metal long con!

That escalated quickly.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next