Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Quiet Lurker
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:40 pm 

So he's still trying to sell the Nacht/Leviathan split as well as Leviathan patches? Didn't Wrest try to stop him from doing that?

Lord_Jotun
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:04 am 

I seem to remember so, but Flakey's notoriously, shall we say, relaxed when it comes to cease and desist issues.
Orgiastic Pleasures
Rust
Black Druid Hymns - my projects on YouTube

MaleficDevilry
Anointer of the Sick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:40 am 

narsilianshard wrote:
aaaamd he’s back to selling his shit on Facebook, because he’s presumably been banned from everywhere else. this is the EXACT thing he did around his last album release with CM. can someone please try to pose as an interested fan and let us know what happens?

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/story.ph ... 5891915294

None of this is surprising. He even has a "deluxe" version of the new EP on Bandcamp with like 10 bonus tracks. Bleed every scent out of every release you can. :thumbsdown:

Lord_Jotun wrote:
I seem to remember so, but Flakey's notoriously, shall we say, relaxed when it comes to cease and desist issues.

No, this is all Jake's doing. That guy in Knoxville. :lol:

Twisted_Psychology
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:41 am 

I hate that I actually enjoy this new EP. Not enough to order it straight from the source obviously...

narsilianshard
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:42 am 

MaleficDevilry wrote:
None of this is surprising. He even has a "deluxe" version of the new EP on Bandcamp with like 10 bonus tracks. Bleed every scent out of every release you can. :thumbsdown:

AFAIK Blake isn't allowed to sell on Bandcamp anymore. That page is run by Prophecy and they do that for almost all of their releases. It's super annoying.
https://prophecy-de.bandcamp.com/music

TimeTrap
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:42 pm 

"Stop giving Ascension Monuments Media your money!
This split was cancelled months ago."

LVTHN facebook page, 2 hrs ago.

Lord_Jotun
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:19 pm 

So Jake Bludd decided to ignore Wrest pulling out and went for it anyway. Who could have ever seen that coming??
Orgiastic Pleasures
Rust

Quiet Lurker
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:05 pm 

"Just a short note to say that you can pick up Descend Into Despair on CD and vinyl directly from the band as of today. Both include digital download of the remastered version of the first two demos, emptiness and Indifference, and were made in limited runs of 300 each."

Seems like Blake and Co. may have lost the only band legitimately signed to the label, wonder how long they had to wait to get their own music to ship to fans.

Quiet Lurker
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:42 pm 

Also, check out the screenshots Travis Ryan was posting in the facebook comments. Apparently Blake is paying people he scammed an extra 20% and is also talking about suing forums.

Endarkening
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:04 pm 

Quiet Lurker wrote:
Also, check out the screenshots Travis Ryan was posting in the facebook comments. Apparently Blake is paying people he scammed an extra 20% and is also talking about suing forums.

Are you referring to to the Nachmystium facebook post? I couldn't see them. Band or label probably removed them.

Sonic_Titan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:24 am 

Quiet Lurker wrote:
...and is also talking about suing forums.

:lol:

'So um, a bunch of people on the internet called me a worthless tweaker because I bootlegged a bunch of records and took a lot of money for pre-orders which I subsequently by and large failed to actually deliver'

Well, gentlemen, prepare yourselves for a one-way ticket to county jail..

Sonic_Titan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:25 am 

Endarkening wrote:
Quiet Lurker wrote:

Are you referring to to the Nachmystium facebook post? I couldn't see them. Band or label probably removed them.

https://www.facebook.com/TheTrueLeviath ... 1184528667

Epicureo
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:22 am 

Just when we thought this serial opera got conned we started getting more episodes!
Spoiler: show

Auch
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:46 am 

A quick note that in those screenshots, Blake admits to starting AMM when previous emails have him as solely an employee. So just another instance of him and his colleagues inability to keep their story straight.

Lord_Jotun
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:02 pm 

So this was posted on Nachtmystium's fb page a couple of days ago.

I won't copy and paste the whole thing here, but this bit is delicious: "Customers who are prompt, polite and enthusiastic (or any combo of those things) are likely to receive surprise / additional bonus items which may include additional vinyl test pressings from other releases by either artist on the split LP, posters, or other related merchandise!"
Roll over, boy, and you'll get a treat :lol: :lol: :lol:
Orgiastic Pleasures
Rust

theposega
Mezla

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:47 pm 

god i fucking hate blake judd

Lord_Jotun
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:10 pm 

Watch what you say, he's planning a lawsuit against the internet :lol:
Orgiastic Pleasures
Rust

CoconutBackwards
Bullet Centrist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:31 pm 

Epicureo wrote:
Just when we thought this serial opera got conned we started getting more episodes!
Spoiler: show

He says that he went over the top in reimbursing people and says he did it, because he was an asshole.

He then says he will now move forward with cases of slander against people on the internet who he feels he has a case against.

Doesn't sound like he really believes he was an asshole or did anything wrong. It would be a real shock to hear he didn't go above and beyond in reimbursing these people since it still doesn't sound like he thinks he did anything wrong and is actually a victim in all of this.
"So, you want to sign songs about your great and glorious invisible cloud daddy? Go right ahead. You have whole tax-free buildings to do that in. I am not only not listening, I am intentionally going out of my way to ignore you."

droneriot
cisgender

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:52 pm 

Lord_Jotun wrote:
So this was posted on Nachtmystium's fb page a couple of days ago.

I won't copy and paste the whole thing here, but this bit is delicious: "Customers who are prompt, polite and enthusiastic (or any combo of those things) are likely to receive surprise / additional bonus items which may include additional vinyl test pressings from other releases by either artist on the split LP, posters, or other related merchandise!"
Roll over, boy, and you'll get a treat :lol: :lol: :lol:

Test pressing probably means vinyl where they tested to burn off the matrix code and it didn't work as half-well as on the vinyl that made it into sale.

https://conservativetentacles.bandcamp.com/

Stronthor
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:09 pm 

He's got 7 test pressings he says... So most likely, he'll sell to 30 people, while he has only 2 of these test pressings, and they're both numbered 01/15.

Lord_Jotun
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:56 am 

Here comes a new challenger:

- https://m.facebook.com/alcest.official/posts/2296025263763394

- https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2183218671689647&id=100000046056225

Looks like getting involved with Flake Budd opened a brand new can of worms for Prophecy.
Orgiastic Pleasures
Rust

Sonic_Titan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:38 pm 

Funny how it's Jeff Wilson complaining. You know, the same Jeff Wilson who printed those covers of Judas Iscariot - Distant In Solitary Night with the additional white border. You know, those '40-but-38-to-be-exact' records that Blake peddled as Sombre deadstock even though the matrix said MONUMENT000. :lol:

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:55 pm 

Oh my, now that's worth another shipment of popcorn!

Auch
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:37 pm 

Sonic_Titan wrote:
Funny how it's Jeff Wilson complaining. You know, the same Jeff Wilson who printed those covers of Judas Iscariot - Distant In Solitary Night with the additional white border. You know, those '40-but-38-to-be-exact' records that Blake peddled as Sombre deadstock even though the matrix said MONUMENT000. :lol:

Maybe I missed the comment but did anyone call him out on that? It’s too perfect to pass up.

Lord_Jotun
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:05 pm 

IIRC he was busted sharing pictures of those artworks on Instagram and quickly deleted his posts or his account; people were talking about that on the NWN forum but all those threads got flushed a while ago - and right here we have another example proving what a dumb fucking move that was.
Orgiastic Pleasures
Rust

Auch
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:30 pm 

Oh, I mean did anyone call out the irony. I remember seeing him brag about making the bootleg artwork.

Lord_Jotun
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:52 pm 

In other news, this surfaced:

How serious it might be is anyone's guess, but if that shitbag really closed down AMM this may be very bad news for anyone who's still owed money or goods from that bullshit label. This move might spell out propertylessness from a legal standpoint, meaning that even if actions and recourses establish he's obliged to compensate whoever he's scammed, the label's status as no longer existing, bankrupt or whatever means that de facto those poor bastards will be left with their dicks in their hands. The more I think about it, the more I suspect this is Flake's way of wriggling out of yet another hole he'd dug himself into relatively unscathed financially.
Orgiastic Pleasures
Rust

Sonic_Titan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:52 am 

^ Where did that come from? Any way to read the full story?

Lord_Jotun wrote:
IIRC he was busted sharing pictures of those artworks on Instagram and quickly deleted his posts or his account; people were talking about that on the NWN forum but all those threads got flushed a while ago - and right here we have another example proving what a dumb fucking move that was.

Fortunately there's still screenshots!

PurpleDoom
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:04 am 

Lord_Jotun wrote:
Looks like getting involved with Flake Budd opened a brand new can of worms for Prophecy.

Should've opened up a can of worms as soon as they signed him, really. I've followed the label for a while and things have been weird ever since a couple years ago, when they stopped engaging with their forum community, relaunched the website, and started signing a shitload of US bands that often had very little to do with the label's established aesthetic and style. I can't help but feel that either the label's changed hands or that there's a somewhat independent US branch that's getting themselves wrapped up in all this bullshit and bringing the good folks over in Germany down with them. I've had nothing but good experiences with the label personally, so it's sad to see them play any sort of role in this.

Lord_Jotun
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:16 am 

Sonic_Titan wrote:
^ Where did that come from? Any way to read the full story?

Lord_Jotun wrote:

Fortunately there's still screenshots!
<pictures>

It was posted on a thread about Leviathan reissues; I'd check for more details but I can't seem to access NWN forums right now, pages keep loading forever without showing up...

Thanks for the screenshots, nice catch!

PurpleDoom wrote:
Lord_Jotun wrote:

Should've opened up a can of worms as soon as they signed him, really. I've followed the label for a while and things have been weird ever since a couple years ago, when they stopped engaging with their forum community, relaunched the website, and started signing a shitload of US bands that often had very little to do with the label's established aesthetic and style. I can't help but feel that either the label's changed hands or that there's a somewhat independent US branch that's getting themselves wrapped up in all this bullshit and bringing the good folks over in Germany down with them. I've had nothing but good experiences with the label personally, so it's sad to see them play any sort of role in this.

I have to agree with everything you stated. Ordered from them several times with zero problems, and I even submitted on of my records to them a couple of years ago, but things have been definitely getting weird.
Orgiastic Pleasures
Rust

Stronthor
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:11 am 

Lord_Jotun wrote:
In other news, this surfaced:

Blake claims to be a licenced therapist at a drug rehab... Must've been a verbal licensing agreement made over a decade ago.

Lord_Jotun
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:27 pm 

...and now the AMM front seems to have gone dead quiet (again).
I hope you guys all got your paypal refunds earlier on.
Orgiastic Pleasures
Rust

CarlLSanders
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:09 pm 

And, in the midst of all this undeniably sad shit: a good new EP. Wish there was more than the three tunes.
I ripped my store-bought copy and then burned it onto a disc with Twilight Trident Death Rattle (2 of the 3 tracks on which are basically Judd's anyway, I suppose.) The comp. makes for a fine album; good as anything else I've heard this year.
Happy Holidays and a productive New Year!!

Nazzadan
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:49 pm 

Lord_Jotun wrote:
...and now the AMM front seems to have gone dead quiet (again).
I hope you guys all got your paypal refunds earlier on.

Just got mine after escalating through PayPal even though he updated the status to refunded on Bandcamp. I went through and noticed he never refunded me for DiSN even though Bandcamp reflected as such so I made sure this time I got my money. A few records I missed the window on and are supposed to ship 12/14, I'm sure that will get pushed back again or just ignored altogether.

Epicureo
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:18 pm 

Full (?) post taken from the NWN! forum:

SO - if anyone "owes" Jef, its them. They're the criminals who pretend to 'support their artists' when the first thing they offer to them is a deal that ensures they're never going to make a penny in the event that, like Leviathan did, they get huge - and then if they do anything at all to fight that or to try to release the music elsewhere, Moribund likes to send their lawyer, Mr. Neill Sussman (he's tried to sue me at least once, possibly twice, over the years for trying to work with Jef on certain projects....yet somehow none of you stone-throwers seem to take issue with that) over with cease and desist letters, threats of being dragged into court, etc.

"True. Cold. Grim. Underground Cult" or something was their stupid slogan, right? Those policies mirror a major, and Moribund's source contract that is (slightly) modified for each deal they present their artists with is literally from a Sony contract. A major label deal. Major labels are in the business of fucking bands in the ass. The only thing they do is doctor it up with stupid words that inject the cheesy / basic black metal "Satanic aesthetic" into it (like by saying at the bottom of the contract under all the legalese designed to confuse the shit out of the clueless black metal guy recording amazing music on his 4 track in his bedroom into thinking he's working with "a really professional company" by adding just above the line where they sign their lives and art away before it's even been created "In the Name of Satan" or something fucking stupid to further deceive you of the claws that are about to be sunk into you if you prove to be an earner for the company.

There is nothing incorrect, exaggerated or fabricated about what I'm saying here. Know what our contract with Jef was? One page. It stated that we do NOT own the copyrights to these songs, but in fact Jef does. That Jef has the right to "audit us" at any time, meaning we have to hand over our statements from our manufacturer or have them (that day or within two to three business days) directly email Jef a statement telling him exactly how many CDs, tapes, or LP's we've made - if he were to want to check up on our honesty. It also states that Jef retains 100% of the publishing. The only 'industry standard' we put in our deal with Jef (or any other band we were working with) was a 50/50 split on digital earnings, paid out bi-annually. In closing, it simply stated that the releases we were doing would be approved in certain quantities on certain formats on a pressing-by-pressing basis, meaning if after two runs of 500 LP's and a few hundred CD's and tapes, Jef wanted to take those records elsewhere, he had the full right to do that. Despite the fact that we've given him a deal thats got the highest royalty rate ever paid out to any metal band that I'm aware of, and we paid him for the ENTIRE PRESSINGS UP FRONT, not after they were sold.

So - you want to tell me now how and where I'm a criminal or "owe" Jef something? I didn't jump to send Jef MORE free records after we did all this for him and just out of nowhere, my friend and bandmate of nearly 20 year just up and fucking bails on us because he's catching shit in private messages from assholes like you in his PM box trying to tell him we're "bootlegging" Judas Iscariot records.

Lets spend a minute dealing in reality regarding those rumors - about the Judas Iscariot reissues - 99% of whats "out there" regarded as "fact" is .also not true - I've got the emails where Red Stream fully agreed to the terms of the deal, evidence of them being paid AND screen shots where they announced the releases on their page. Again, just because the artist doesn't like it - which was unfortunate, but he ignored a series of 7 emails from all three companies in question - AMM / RS and Elegy in the months leading up to their releases, and only after I'd literally spent $40,000 - most of it credit - to put the biggest multi-record release project I've ever been a part of into production, the guy pops up and 'demands' we stop production after ignoring emails from everyone dating back 16 weeks and he's not the copyright owner (the labels are, in all cases) so - the cruel reality of the music game is - thats not his fucking call.), which literally would've not only bankrupted my company, it would've trashed mine and my partners personal credit (and has, subsequently because of the fact that Yosuke breached contract and never paid us the remaining $12,000 or whatever he owed us and tried to - illegally and fraudulently might I add - bully us out of money by hijacking the majority of a $7,500 refund due to us from Pirates Press where - without our full consent and weeks of being dicked around and pressured by both parties - we only got $2,500 or so of our $7K back and the remainder was applied to Yosuke's five figure debt balance with Pirates Press, totally fucking us - after breaching contract by backing out of our agreement after the wheels had been put into motion and everything had been agreed to and acknowledged as a debt-due to us, down to the fucking penny. I keep extremely detailed records of this kind of shit, because I know that I'm the easiest person in the world to use as a scapegoat in a situation like this, and what resulted was two dudes I had a lot of respect for and was excited to have rekindled friendships with both literally buckled to pressure created by assholes on forums and social media pressuring them, which - honestly - I couldn't believe from either of them. (I've known both of them since I was a teenager....I recall Yosuke and I sitting in my parents basement in my bedroom in 2001 looking at the "Live Ritual" Blasphemy LPs - the first real NWN vinyl release....we've got a long, long history together, which most people are unaware of.) But, thats what happened.

So, you know who REALLY got fucked? Me and my partners. We had to close our label, which was ON FIRE. You know why we suddenly couldn't ship orders? Because we had people sabotaging our Bandcamp account (for one example) and got us shut down, completely stopping our income literally overnight. And it never was resolved. Claiming we were :"violating copyrights" or "manufacturing bootlegs", etc - and because enough people have it out for me (after I've clawed my way out of the gutter and put my life back together through doing my best to do right by people and right-my-wrongs from the past) they managed to create such a headache for the people who handle these kind of complaints and violation reports at Bandcamp that they (understandably) had to do what they had to do to make the problem stop for them. And that resulted in us literally going bankrupt in a matter of 6 weeks. This is the first and only time I have ever said all of this in its entirety (to the best of my ability) anywhere online. I'm tired of people giving us shit. Do you and people like you REALLY THINK that I'm fucking stupid enough to come back after the wrongs I did absolutely commit in my past while struggling with addiction and DO THEM AGAIN WHEN I'M SUDDENLY RIGHT BACK IN THE GAME?! Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not stupid and would never be so retarded as to have the momentum my partners and I at AMM were gaining and fuck it all up all over again. Whatever you people want to believe, the reality is that I'm not on drugs again. I love the meth rumor...fucking priceless...i despise meth. The 'Blake is a meth dealer' rumor is even funnier...meth is the least lucrative drug that carries the highest possible prison term for trafficking of a controlled substance, only rivaled by heroin - which is about 400-500% more profitable, and people MUST have it every day...thats the drug you sell if you're going to sell drugs. I don't sell drugs, because I'm good at this music shit and enjoy it immensely, and no one gets hurt. And believe it or not...I'm not a piece of shit. Since AMM closed up officially, I've gone back to my job (ironically) working at a local drug rehab, where I'm a driver and also licensed adolescent drug and alcohol abuse therapist of sorts. I'm low man on the totem poll because I'm new to this, but, you know what? I feel like I can take all this awful shit I've done and put myself and my loved ones and my fans of my band and everyone else out there who might've been paying attention for one reason or another, and turn into something good. The 15 year old kid in black thats experimenting with cocaine or opiates...but hasn't quite hit the point of no return yet...he's a hell of a lot more likely to see and RELATE TO a guy like me who's covered in tattoos and scars / tracks from years of abuse, has long hair, generally also wearing black - maybe wearing the tshirt of a band he likes or wants to like because it looks cool to him and he's impressionable - he's going to relate and listen to me a hell of a lot sooner than he's going to listen to some stiff in a suit who went to college to learn about how people like me (and potentially the theoretical young man I'm describing) tick, but he himself has no fucking clue what its like to go through the hell of addiction. I do. And my story is one of extreme highs and incredibly low lows. I basically lived my dream from when I was a kid...my life played out exactly as I'd hoped it would - I'm part of probably less than 1-2% of the worlds population who can say that happened to me...and then I threw it all away at it's absolute peak (when it was still rapidly climbing, had I allowed it to continue to by addressing my issues before I chose to let them bring me and everything around me of important down) I went from stages in Europe looking out at thousands of people and hearing my lyrics sung back at me (with my American black metal band, something no one twenty years ago ever believed would possibly happen, ever) by the crowd to a year or two later having fans that used to come to my shows in Chicago pull up on me as I pan-handled for change, because I was fucking homeless and strung out on heroin...the drug I allowed to destroy my dream-come-true. The drug that 85% of its users relapse and struggle with the addiction (at best) on-and-off for the rest of their lives. The drug that killed my previous 24 year old girlfriend while I was in a 12 step meeting 91 days sober trying to get my life together finally because she just had to have one more, even though she knew it could and very likely would kill her. Ever called your new girlfriends mom you've met 2-3 times to tell her that her daughter just died in your arms? I have. Think I didn't want to go back to being numb / drugged up after that, especially considering I was only 91 days away from the life I'd known to be my reality 365 days a year for seven and a half years without interruption? Fuck yeah I did. But it didn't happen. I had to keep going. Theres more unpleasantness and hard work I could sit here and spew at you about that - prior to finally having my own home and being happy again for the first time in nearly 5 years - I had to go through about two years and a few months of the hardest and most humbling work I've ever done for anything to get back to a comfortable place, with those kind of "bumps in the road" i described above seemingly coming at me left and right for the entire duration of that time before FINALLY things calmed down and FINALLY were back to normal. NOW - you think I'm going to fuck that up again? Really?

PurpleDoom
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:29 pm 

As if insisting he's done nothing wrong is going to make the hard evidence against him go away. If he was as smart as he claims, he'd have avoided the running-his-own-label thing entirely and stuck to the Prophecy deal, where he at least seems to be delivering something.

theposega
Mezla

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:41 pm 

he's dead on about moribund at least.

cultofkraken
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:48 pm 

Some sprinklings of truth about Moribund with some major gaslighting. Not buying this.

Auch
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:26 am 

What was that post first in reference to?

EDIT: Funny that he talks shit about Moribund only to then basically tell Akhenaten to kick rocks because he doesn’t own his music so the labels can do what they want with it (ignoring RS and Elegy taking down the vinyl postings as news broke out, not releasing anything saying the releases are official - whichapparently he has plenty of evidence that they are, his contradictory account of getting the records, claiming that years ago Akhenaten gave him permission to release the JI records on vinyl, etc.).

Lord_Jotun
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:56 pm 

God, this dickwad's rambling walls of text are almost more insufferable than his actions.

And what for? Yet another bullshit "woe is me, everybody's out to get me" sob story. He never did any harm to anyone, he's just "so easy to portray as a scapegoat" because all the meanies and bullies have been targeting him for years just for the heck of it :(

The way he tries to act like the lone voice of justice by denouncing Moribund's contractual policies only to tell Akhenaten can eat a bag of dicks if he feels displeased with his legacy being profited on with zero fucks given about his rights really says everything anyone needs to know. Whether this degenerate lowlife is still playing the martyr to slip away once again or can't genuinely tell reality from his narcissistic wonderland anymore (courtesy of years of substance abuse) is purely academic by this point; he deserves no trace of sympathy from anyone, and his boohoo tales about himself working sooooo hard to right his wrongs (which he patently doesn't even believe ever occurred, for he's *never* wrong) belong in the toilet, right next to his worthless ass.
Orgiastic Pleasures
Rust

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next