Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
orphy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:08 pm 

Bingewolf wrote:
It's also pretty hilarious that Everflowingstream sent MS the story and got no response, only for us to track down that Nic works for MS and Metal Injection. MS loves to "stand for something" - "Kick Set Teitan out of Watain! Marduk are racists!" but when one of their own is scamming their readers, they suddenly have nothing to say. :lol:

It's classic slacktivism. It's easy to post about stuff you don't like that is morally corrupt when you don't actually have anything to do with it. Taking action when it's actually something you're involved in takes effort. It's like how people will lose their shit over a Chinese restaurant eating animals that westerners normally consider pets - they don't have to do anything to change the way they live when they bitch about stuff like that. But if you were to show these same people videos of animal abuse that occurs to animals that they eat, they'll look the other way.

~Guest 389043
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:28 pm 

true_death wrote:
Pretty sure MetalSucks is also extremely anti-physical media of any kind, and any statement would be full of lines like "why don't these idiots get with the times and use Spotify?" Granted, I stopped following them a year or so ago, after they included cell phone camera footage of Bill Tolley (Internal Bleeding drummer & firefighter) falling to his death, so I might be out of the loop...

You are fucking kidding? They published that footage? What a pack of lowlife scum. Incredible.

true_death
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:44 pm 

Everflowingstream wrote:
true_death wrote:
Pretty sure MetalSucks is also extremely anti-physical media of any kind, and any statement would be full of lines like "why don't these idiots get with the times and use Spotify?" Granted, I stopped following them a year or so ago, after they included cell phone camera footage of Bill Tolley (Internal Bleeding drummer & firefighter) falling to his death, so I might be out of the loop...

You are fucking kidding? They published that footage? What a pack of lowlife scum. Incredible.

Nope, not kidding...they're abhorrent scum, fucking sociopaths if you ask me. Disgusting how they try to claim the moral high ground, demonizing everyone else for not reaching the standard they've set for them, while simultaneously exploiting the death of a fucking firefighter, only for a few extra views/clicks in an article masqueraded as a "tribute". Imagine if his bandmates, let alone his wife or daughter, stumbled upon that footage...I guess that kind of thing doesn't matter to self-professing "proud SJWs".

ingmar birdman
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:10 am 

New Nachtmystium album details posted on Prophecy's instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BoZEE8QBH9v/

Bingewolf
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:56 am 

ingmar birdman wrote:
New Nachtmystium album details posted on Prophecy's instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BoZEE8QBH9v/

Wonder how aware Prophecy is with everything that’s been going on with ol’ Blakey Lawless the past few months?

Lord_Jotun
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:24 pm 

Well, fuck me - the list of my reasons to hate anything metalsucks is growing almost as quickly as the AMM fails file. I didn't know about that shit concerning Bill Tolley's tragic death, and I kind of wish I had never found out. Takes revolting to a whole new level.

I don't like the thought of Prophecy getting involved with Nachtmystium one bit, I have to confess. I've been a strong supporter of that label for years, and really don't want them to get burned by Blake's shenanigans.
Orgiastic Pleasures
Rust
Black Druid Hymns - my projects on YouTube

rexxz
Where's your band?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:29 pm 

Funny thing, I nearly signed a deal with Prophecy Productions earlier this year but I was sitting on the fence about it for a while and just called it off, and I had no idea why. It was some sort of feeling. Not about the label at all, just something with me.

Maybe I dodged a bullet on this one.

Epicureo
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:17 pm 

Bingewolf wrote:
ingmar birdman wrote:

Wonder how aware Prophecy is with everything that’s been going on with ol’ Blakey Lawless the past few months?

They're not letting him go until he releases his very own The Crimson Idol.

~Guest 343918
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:05 am 

Bingewolf wrote:

Apparently at least somewhat aware:
Someone on Instagram wrote:
Any chance you could convince @ascensionmonuments to ship their orders now that this has been announced?

Prophecy Productions wrote:
this is not our business, sorry.

Sonic_Titan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:34 am 

Lord_Jotun wrote:

I don't like the thought of Prophecy getting involved with Nachtmystium one bit, I have to confess. I've been a strong supporter of that label for years, and really don't want them to get burned by Blake's shenanigans.

Well, in all fairness, everyone should know about Blake's scamming by now so anyone still willing to take a bet with that degenerate piece of shit really has it coming if he runs some more pre-order scams and what not (like last time, when Century Media had to make up for all the customers he scammed). It'd be a good reality check if Prophecy did get burned, I'd find it absolutely hilarious and they'd get zero sympathy from me.

Oh, come to think of it.. any update on those Judas Iscariot records that were supposed to be released on September 11th? :lol: :lol:

Bingewolf
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:46 am 

Look, I realize Prophecy is a small label that doesn’t have the Century Media money to right the ship for Blake’s fuck-ups, and that’s fine... But I do find it pretty lame that they know what’s going on with him and are still choosing to work with him.

Do not buy, do not support. This should be a one and done for Nachtmystium/Prophecy...

Sonic_Titan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:39 am 

I've been reading up on some drama on the Prophecy FB. Some guy commented "I'd rather associate with a known thief/scammer than with a label that runs a forum filled with racists'" or something along those lines (he's referring to NWN! - who seem to have been scammed by uncle Blake once again - by the way). Prophecy replied to that comment with a heart emoji (typing this out I am embarrassed by how dumb this sounds) so that leaves no doubt about what their stance is.. everyone in the world can get scammed, hustled and lied to, it's all okay as long as Prophecy is able to make a quick buck.

Seriously, I'm almost inclined to say I hope customers file PayPal claims after receiving their worthless Nachtmystium garbage anyway so Prophecy gets a taste of the Blake medicine..

Bingewolf
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:10 pm 

That's a pretty weird approach to take...

Look, I totally agree about NWN! being a safe-haven for racists... It really alarms me just how many racists are on the board, loud and proud.

However, one is not an excuse for the other. Prophecy is clearly saying that they don't care what is happening with Blake and the fans. It seemed to me that Nachtmystium was clearly the biggest signing on the label when it was announced - now they are making it pretty clear that was true.

Be sure to pick up the new Nachtmystium from Profitsy Productions!

~Guest 343918
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:55 am 

Sonic_Titan wrote:
Some guy commented "I'd rather associate with a known thief/scammer than with a label that runs a forum filled with racists'" or something along those lines

What a strange thing to say, considering it's the known thief/scammer that is associating with said label (his fradulent intentions notwithstanding), thus making Prophecy associated with them by proxy. Well, co-operating with Blake at this point does require some strange mental gymnastics...

Sonic_Titan wrote:
Prophecy replied to that comment with a heart emoji (typing this out I am embarrassed by how dumb this sounds)

Tempora, mores, what have you.

iormungand
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:51 am 

Bingewolf wrote:
That's a pretty weird approach to take...

Look, I totally agree about NWN! being a safe-haven for racists... It really alarms me just how many racists are on the board, loud and proud.

However, one is not an excuse for the other. Prophecy is clearly saying that they don't care what is happening with Blake and the fans. It seemed to me that Nachtmystium was clearly the biggest signing on the label when it was announced - now they are making it pretty clear that was true.

Be sure to pick up the new Nachtmystium from Profitsy Productions!

They have artists who sell much more than Nachtmystium. And who are mentally able and stable enough to embark on much larger tours than Nachtmystium. Tours bring much more money currently than records. Alcest is one of them to begin with.
Nachtmystium is a way for them to touch the American market which seems like a big thing for them currently.

Ozenrol
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:11 am 

Prophecy is probably under contractual obligation with them, I'm not well versed in that type of thing, but they might simply be unable to cut ties with the band at this point in time. Now if Blake hadn't sent the finished recordings, that may have been a different ball game.

Like others, I've been a fan of Prophecy and their roster for a while, I'm hoping they're able to avoid a full-fledged dumpster fire. I'm baffled as to what they could have been thinking getting involved with the Nachtmystium brand at all. Probably saw dollar signs when the possibility of a Blake Judd redemption arc came calling.

Next couple of months will be telling, I'm willing to bet Prophecy will quietly release the record to little fanfare and then will cut ties shortly after. If they really were invested, you'd probably be seeing Nachtmystium booking announcements for festivals and dates over in Europe right about now.

Lord_Jotun
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:12 am 

I honestly don't know what to think anymore. All I can say is that unless Blake has some sort of unreleased master hidden among his stashes, I find it extremely unlikely he can record and deliver an album from scratch.
Orgiastic Pleasures
Rust
Black Druid Hymns - my projects on YouTube

narsilianshard
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:21 am 

Ozenrol wrote:
Prophecy is probably under contractual obligation with them, I'm not well versed in that type of thing, but they might simply be unable to cut ties with the band at this point in time. Now if Blake hadn't sent the finished recordings, that may have been a different ball game

I think this is correct. Looking at this thread shows Blake seemed to be doing okay until around May or so, as there were barely any complaints about AMM up until that point and Prophecy probably inked this deal well before then. Even Judd is worthy of a second chance, it just sucks he couldn't get his shit together enough to make his fresh start anything more than laughable. And again, there are probably a ton of Nachtmystium fans out there who don't know anything about even the first round of drama or just don't care because it's still new music from a band they care about.

Mass Suicide
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:49 am 

Bingewolf wrote:

And why you tell this here and not there, where it belongs? You have an account on NWN and it looks you feel overall quite comfortable with posting among these people, so why not confront those racists directly?

k311250
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:36 am 

Mass Suicide wrote:
Bingewolf wrote:

And why you tell this here and not there, where it belongs? You have an account on NWN and it looks you feel overall quite comfortable with posting among these people, so why not confront those racists directly?

This comment makes no sense. What do you expect them to do? Stop being racist?

Mass Suicide
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:53 am 

It DOES make sense, since he is posting there like everything is fluffy.

blackmantram
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:07 am 

Bingewolf wrote:

Really? Just wait 'till you realize how many racists are out there in the world, loud and proud.

Bingewolf
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:08 am 

k311250 wrote:
Mass Suicide wrote:

This comment makes no sense. What do you expect them to do? Stop being racist?

Exactly...

Yes, I do post there and I post in threads that have nothing to do with racism or NS music. It is clear that YK doesn’t care if Nazis are on his board so am I supposed to be the one who goes in and cleans up NWN for him? What’s the point?

I have said before in other threads, I do not respect NS beliefs and I’m really quite perplexed that YK has no issue with it, but I find a lot of music that I enjoy via the NWN forum. I post mostly here and, when something catches my eye, I will post on there occasionally. In fact, most of my posts over there have been in the AMM related threads before YK nuked them...

If I remember, Mass Suicide, you were one of the NS guys posting in the Peste Noire thread? So you just have an issue with me because of that. Why don’t you head over and join some NS conversations with your friends?

This thread is about Blake Judd/AMM/Nachtmystium/Prophecy so stop derailing to pick fights. :lol:

CarcosaPR
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:41 pm 

HaisingRell wrote:
(Some of) Nic Huber’s roles according to Facebook
- writer at metalSucks
- writer at metal injection
- runs Carcosa PR
- marketing for Eisenwald

And a couple of more recent roles

- manager of Hate Meditation
- manager of Nachtmystium

So come on Nic, you’ve even posted before in this thread. Tell the fans what’s going on. Is Blake paying you with money from pre-orders he has no intention of sending?

At the time of the Ascension Monuments Media / MetalSucks giveaway, Blake had yet to bootleg any records. All of the records that he had put out at that point were officially licensed and had the artists' permission (Leviathan, Glorior Belli, Cobalt, etc.).

There are only two people involved with AMM at this point, and that is Blake and Erica. Another person named Austin co-founded the label with them, but he ceased ties for whatever reason last year. "Noel" was originally the name that Erica used to keep herself anonymous, but Blake started using it and shit spiraled from there.

I regret getting the MetalSucks dudes involved, but hindsight is 20/20.

Space_alligator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:02 am 

If Blake works at one record label...why sign his band too an opposing label?

Sonic_Titan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:29 am 

Because Blake is afraid he might actually end up scamming himself?

Epicureo
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:36 am 

Last edited by Epicureo on Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ozenrol
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:54 am 

Space_alligator wrote:
If Blake works at one record label...why sign his band too an opposing label?

He signed to Prophecy before AMM was a thing, back shortly after the interview was released through NCS (if you haven't heard it, I recommend hear it, it's a surprisingly honest interview on Blake's part and it's refreshing to hear him acknowledge his actions with lucidity), back when he was fresh out of rehab and apparently on the straight and narrow (not related, but it's interesting that nobody talks about his previous girlfriend who died from an overdose while they both were in "recovery"), paying back people he had ripped off from the last fiasco and had booked shows in California for the Nachtmystium comeback endeavor. In the mind of a sober individual, signing with an international label offers a lot of advantages, not only because it's a third party managing a band fronted by someone who burnt down every business or personal connection he ever associated with.

HaisingRell
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:31 am 

CarcosaPR wrote:

There are only two people involved with AMM at this point, and that is Blake and Erica. Another person named Austin co-founded the label with them, but he ceased ties for whatever reason last year. "Noel" was originally the name that Erica used to keep herself anonymous, but Blake started using it and shit spiraled from there.

Nic thanks for replying.

I note that Nachtmystium’s instagram actually list you as a member of AMM too!

From what you have written it is clear ‘Noel Albrektsson’ named in your press release was in fact fake name for Erica Blaney.

“Austin Albrektsson” seems also to be an alias - perhaps of the ColdVoid / Holocaust member?

While PR is of naturally underpinned by hyperbole, Carcosa PR put out knowingly false and misleading statements to conceal that the label was controlled by a self-described fraudster, Blake Judd. This may well have lead to a number of individuals and organisations being defrauded.

There was a good question in my previous post quoted above and I’ll ask it again. Now you are manager of Nachtmystium and Hate Meditation (not to mention AMM), is Blake paying you with money from unfulfilled preorders?

Bingewolf
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:54 am 

Nic, kudos to you for coming here.

However, as the poster above mentioned, you obviously knew who was behind the label when you put out your statements claiming it was others... Obviously, this was Blake’s wish to be kept secret. With you knowing that this was Blake and Erika and NOT Austin and Noel, why did you think this was a good idea?

You led the charge in getting reputable publications to share false information on a label to give it credibility.

Are you still in business with Blake/AMM? He claims you are... Are you still in business with MetalSucks?

Leader_OCola
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:36 am 

CarcosaPR wrote:
HaisingRell wrote:
(Some of) Nic Huber’s roles according to Facebook
- writer at metalSucks
- writer at metal injection
- runs Carcosa PR
- marketing for Eisenwald

And a couple of more recent roles

- manager of Hate Meditation
- manager of Nachtmystium

So come on Nic, you’ve even posted before in this thread. Tell the fans what’s going on. Is Blake paying you with money from pre-orders he has no intention of sending?

At the time of the Ascension Monuments Media / MetalSucks giveaway, Blake had yet to bootleg any records. All of the records that he had put out at that point were officially licensed and had the artists' permission (Leviathan, Glorior Belli, Cobalt, etc.).

so why not write a detailed story using your platform(s)
?

or answer the other questions asked of you?

Schnee
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:48 am 

Not really surprised by Prophecy's way of handling things with Judd/Nachtmystium so far. They fucked up the LP release of Paysage d'Hiver's "Kerker" back in July (the release itself only though, since all the making process for the PDH records, afaik, is being handled by Kunsthall Produktionen which basically means Wintherr himself does all the hard work - and he does it right!), so I got in touch with them on Facebook full of bitterness and all they were able to say to me was basically "first come, first served". Yup, like they sold 300 records in less than 60 seconds. Although I was really pissed and quite harsh sounding, they were no better and didn't give a damn at all. So: why would they even care adding a notorious fecker to their roaster heh?

That being said, there's no trash talk here: you can safely buy from them, you'll receive your items in due time and perfect condition. If you're looking to buy the next Nachtmystium record, you'd rather buy it from them than from that heroin-addict cunt that Judd is.

k311250
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:50 am 

Schnee wrote:
Not really surprised by Prophecy's way of handling things with Judd/Nachtmystium so far. They fucked up the LP release of Paysage d'Hiver's "Kerker" back in July (the release itself only though, since all the making process for the PDH records, afaik, is being handled by Kunsthall Produktionen which basically means Wintherr himself does all the hard work - and he does it right!), so I got in touch with them on Facebook full of bitterness and all they were able to say to me was basically "first come, first served". Yup, like they sold 300 records in less than 60 seconds. Although I was really pissed and quite harsh sounding, they were no better and didn't give a damn at all. So: why would they even care adding a notorious fecker to their roaster heh?

That being said, there's no trash talk here: you can safely buy from them, you'll receive your items in due time and perfect condition. If you're looking to buy the next Nachtmystium record, you'd rather buy it from them than from that heroin-addict cunt that Judd is.

Wait, are you complaining because something they were selling sold out and you weren't able to buy a copy or am I missing something?

ingmar birdman
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:00 am 

Yeah, that seems par for the course when dealing with Paysage d'Hiver vinyl.

Schnee
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:43 am 

Complained because the LPs never showed up on the site. There could be a decent explanation for that (technical issues are obviously acceptable, their website even 404'd after a while), but I'm not buying into the "first come first served" excuse when I was right on time on their website, all fibered up (so to speak) and F5ing as fuck only to get... nothing (even cleared up the cache and tried different browsers, for the IT-enthusiasts metalheads around here). That being said, that was my very first bad experience with this label and, on the other hand: all PDH vinyls are now being released in unlimited regular versions so, as a fan, that's a relief. The vinyl re-release of Schattengang went perfectly right this time around, and I can now happily spin it out loud :-)

Although this doesn't really hinder the fact that they signed "youknowwho" and don't seem to give a flying fuck about what he did in the past and, apparently, still does to this day. The hashtag #sober in one of their recent Nachtmystium-related Instagram posts actually made me cringe a little... Replying with a heart emoji to "better this than racist music" (if I read correctly what some MA member posted earlier in this thread) while they have some Drudkh material available for sale (as much as I love Drudkh and bands like Hate Forest, Roman Saenko is not very renowned for being, you know... "leftie") is pretty ridiculous too. Hell, wasn't Judd himself involved in some NS bullshit at some point? Guess so, I still have my awesome "white powder not white power" shirt (yup, one item I paid for and actually received! 'cause I didn't order from the band themselves ;-) )

Last edited by Schnee on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bingewolf
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:08 pm 

Leader_OCola wrote:
CarcosaPR wrote:

?

Because he gets paid by these bootleg sales... My guess is that he posted that and disappeared again as a means of trying to salvage any damage done to his relationship with MetalSucks.

Since he never came back, I equate this with a “sorry, not sorry” post.

narsilianshard
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:54 pm 

This PR dude could really use the services of a PR dude

CarcosaPR
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:17 pm 

Bingewolf wrote:
Leader_OCola wrote:

?

Because he gets paid by these bootleg sales... My guess is that he posted that and disappeared again as a means of trying to salvage any damage done to his relationship with MetalSucks.

Since he never came back, I equate this with a “sorry, not sorry” post.

I am obviously not a frequent user of this forum, so I apologize to any nerds that think I am slacking in response.

Blake Judd has not paid me for any services in months. I terminated our business relationship the moment I found out about the bootlegs. Any monies I received from AMM came from sales of officially licensed material.

I do not have to worry about my relationship with MetalSucks as they are aware of AMM's dealings.

Ask them why they haven't posted a story, not me. It's not like any of this is a secret.

Bingewolf
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:18 pm 

CarcosaPR wrote:
I am obviously not a frequent user of this forum, so I apologize to any nerds that think I am slacking in response.

Blake Judd has not paid me for any services in months. I terminated our business relationship the moment I found out about the bootlegs. Any monies I received from AMM came from sales of officially licensed material.

I do not have to worry about my relationship with MetalSucks as they are aware of AMM's dealings.

Ask them why they haven't posted a story, not me. It's not like any of this is a secret.

"Nerds"... Not defensive at all, are you? :lol:

Question: If you severed your dealings with Blake "months ago," why are you still running the Nachtmystium and Hate Meditation Facebook pages?

TheNakedWhipper
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:18 pm 

It's really weak how so many "metal heads" are so sensitive about racism and all that. Geez. I get that 99% of you are millennials but grow up and stop whining.

Last edited by Morrigan on Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banned 2 weeks. Racist apologist assholes are not welcome here. See this post: https://www.metal-archives.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=2797834#p2797834

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next