PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:18 am 

tomcat_ha wrote:
used to be on esper

Ok, thanx.

Prog_Sn0b
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:21 am 

Morrigan wrote:
As many of you might know, we've had an IRC chatroom for a while. It's still there, and it's not going away (yet), but I had been toying with the idea of joining the modern world and creating a Discord channel for M-A for a while. It appears Derigin not only independently came to the same conclusion, but also beat me to the punch, and made a Discord server for us today.

So yeah, feel free to join.

[This post contains hidden content. Quote to reveal it.]

(And since I don't want to open the floodgates too fast, to get the invite link to the Discord chat, you have to quote this post to find the link. I might make it public later, we'll see.)

Alright. This seems like a great idea.

swine_brothers
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:13 pm 

Morrigan wrote:
As many of you might know, we've had an IRC chatroom for a while. It's still there, and it's not going away (yet), but I had been toying with the idea of joining the modern world and creating a Discord channel for M-A for a while. It appears Derigin not only independently came to the same conclusion, but also beat me to the punch, and made a Discord server for us today.

(And since I don't want to open the floodgates too fast, to get the invite link to the Discord chat, you have to quote this post to find the link. I might make it public later, we'll see.)

Cool.

possessioninvelvet
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:38 am 

[As many of you might know, we've had an IRC chatroom for a while. It's still there, and it's not going away (yet), but I had been toying with the idea of joining the modern world and creating a Discord channel for M-A for a while. It appears Derigin not only independently came to the same conclusion, but also beat me to the punch, and made a Discord server for us today.

(And since I don't want to open the floodgates too fast, to get the invite link to the Discord chat, you have to quote this post to find the link. I might make it public later, we'll see.)]

Yo, newbie here, wanting to find metalheads with whom I can share my tastes and swap stories. My tastes are eclectic and I always love discovering new things and sharing. Respect, from Switzerland!

IncubusSlayer
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:43 am 

Morrigan wrote:

\M/

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2