PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:18 am 

tomcat_ha wrote:
used to be on esper

Ok, thanx.

Prog_Sn0b
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:21 am 

Morrigan wrote:
As many of you might know, we've had an IRC chatroom for a while. It's still there, and it's not going away (yet), but I had been toying with the idea of joining the modern world and creating a Discord channel for M-A for a while. It appears Derigin not only independently came to the same conclusion, but also beat me to the punch, and made a Discord server for us today.

So yeah, feel free to join.

[This post contains hidden content. Quote to reveal it.]

(And since I don't want to open the floodgates too fast, to get the invite link to the Discord chat, you have to quote this post to find the link. I might make it public later, we'll see.)

Alright. This seems like a great idea.

swine_brothers
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:13 pm 

Morrigan wrote:
As many of you might know, we've had an IRC chatroom for a while. It's still there, and it's not going away (yet), but I had been toying with the idea of joining the modern world and creating a Discord channel for M-A for a while. It appears Derigin not only independently came to the same conclusion, but also beat me to the punch, and made a Discord server for us today.

(And since I don't want to open the floodgates too fast, to get the invite link to the Discord chat, you have to quote this post to find the link. I might make it public later, we'll see.)

Cool.

possessioninvelvet
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:38 am 

[As many of you might know, we've had an IRC chatroom for a while. It's still there, and it's not going away (yet), but I had been toying with the idea of joining the modern world and creating a Discord channel for M-A for a while. It appears Derigin not only independently came to the same conclusion, but also beat me to the punch, and made a Discord server for us today.

(And since I don't want to open the floodgates too fast, to get the invite link to the Discord chat, you have to quote this post to find the link. I might make it public later, we'll see.)]

Yo, newbie here, wanting to find metalheads with whom I can share my tastes and swap stories. My tastes are eclectic and I always love discovering new things and sharing. Respect, from Switzerland!

IncubusSlayer
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:43 am 

Morrigan wrote:

\M/

swamp_ape
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:17 pm 

Morrigan wrote:

Zdan
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:17 am 

Morrigan wrote:

Let's go! Time to have some fun!

HerzeleidMeister
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 6:59 pm 

Morrigan wrote:

Thanks!

doomed864
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:32 am 

Morrigan wrote:

thanks

Clone01
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:23 am 

Morrigan wrote:

Thank you

DirkG
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:31 am 

Clone01 wrote:
Morrigan wrote:

Thank you

THANKS!

baxter
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:49 pm 

Morrigan wrote:

rohan4
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:19 pm 

Morrigan wrote:

I want to join

Josephroy
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:59 am 

As many of you may be aware, we've maintained an IRC chatroom for a while. While it's still active and won't be phased out yet, the thought of embracing the modern era lingered. Interestingly, Derigin independently arrived at the same idea and has preemptively established a Discord server for us today. mp bhulekh

Moonstriker69
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:48 am 

Morrigan wrote:

This is dope, I'd like to join this totally wholesome community

Lizac
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:31 pm 

Morrigan wrote:

* I am dumb and do not understand internet

Miss Rue
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:37 pm 

[quote][/quote]

Hope this works ^^ new sorry

leilanijeanett
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:34 am 

Done!

isabxlmustdie
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:33 pm 

Morrigan wrote:

scumchrist
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:06 am 

Morrigan wrote:

Kovac1984
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:01 pm 

Morrigan wrote:

Awesome, thanks!

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2