Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
IntoNevermore
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:44 pm 

That one is fairly decent too, coming from rolling stone. Love to see Tomb Mold, can't stand Deafheaven so high haha

so you perfectly understand why people don't like the shit

Last.Fm|Twitter|Youtube Channel|Facebook

Pitiless Wanderer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:47 pm 

Horrific list in all regards. He essentially went 1-20, which is .05% (the one he got right was Deceased). Next!

BastardHead
Worse than the PMRC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:47 pm 

I know it's Rolling Stone and all, but man you've gotta stretch pretty far to consider Turnstile to be metal. Basically all they have in common is a distorted guitar.

Anyway, I'm saving my review for the challenge but holy fuck anybody who has been paying attention to me over the years knows how much I love Gotsu Totsu Kotsu, and I finally got around to checking their new album. Jesus shit this is ferocious. Remember how I thought Where Warriors Once Dreamed a Dream felt like a deliberate attempt to hit a sort of midpoint between the long and organic Legend of Shadow and the laser focused brutality of Retributive Justice and as a result felt like it was just sorta halfway there from two different directions? Well The Final Stand here sounds like less of a midpoint and more a 70/30 compromise leaning towards Retributive Justice and god damn it's so good. The absurd slap bass is as nuts as always, the drumming has been kicked up a hundred notches ever since the lineup shakeup, the guitar solos have turned inhuman, everything is in the god damned 99th percentile. Here's a sample song. It's very important that you give it a listen.

MikeyC
Official Greeter of Broken Hills

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:12 pm 

BastardHead wrote:
Anyway, I'm saving my review for the challenge but holy fuck anybody who has been paying attention to me over the years knows how much I love Gotsu Totsu Kotsu, and I finally got around to checking their new album. Jesus shit this is ferocious. Remember how I thought Where Warriors Once Dreamed a Dream felt like a deliberate attempt to hit a sort of midpoint between the long and organic Legend of Shadow and the laser focused brutality of Retributive Justice and as a result felt like it was just sorta halfway there from two different directions? Well The Final Stand here sounds like less of a midpoint and more a 70/30 compromise leaning towards Retributive Justice and god damn it's so good. The absurd slap bass is as nuts as always, the drumming has been kicked up a hundred notches ever since the lineup shakeup, the guitar solos have turned inhuman, everything is in the god damned 99th percentile. Here's a sample song. It's very important that you give it a listen.

I've had this album for about a month now and I've listened to it about 3-4 times. I agree with what you've said even though I quite liked Where Warriors Once Dreamed a Dream. I need to give it some more time but I very much enjoy it, too.

ingmar birdman
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:16 am 

I've been scrambling to listen and re-listen to 2018 albums this week since I've mostly ignored new music for the last few months in favor of listening to the same three Coil albums over and over. But I'm finding that a lot of GREAT black metal albums have come out recently, specifically:

Clandestine Blaze - Tranquility of Death
Cantique Lépreux - Paysages Polaires
Nécropole - Solarité
Purity Renaissance - S/T
Nocturnal Triumph - The Fangs of Miseries Past

Overall a great year for triumphant/melancholic black metal.

I've been a lot less interested in death metal this year, with the exception of Drawn and Quartered's The One Who Lurks and Portal's Ion. I feel like I've finally reached saturation with the everflowing stream of solid-but-unremarkable OSDM worship coming out these days.

rexxz
Where's your band?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:33 pm 

There's a ton of DM this year that is neither OSDM worship or overdone technical monstrosities, to be quite honest!

ingmar birdman
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:55 pm 

rexxz wrote:
There's a ton of DM this year that is neither OSDM worship or overdone technical monstrosities, to be quite honest!

I admit I ignored most DM albums this year other than the ones I mentioned, but my favorite of the year would probably be Oksennus - Kolme Toista. And I liked the new Torture Rack and Grave Upheaval albums quite a bit as well.

CoconutBackwards
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:14 pm 

MikeyC wrote:
Another list! This time via Rolling Stone. https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/best-metal-albums-2018-763783/

Spoiler: show
20. The Armed - Only Love
19. Deceased - Ghostly White
18. At the Gates - To Drink From the Night Itself
17. Frontierer - Unloved
16. Tomb Mold - Manner of Infinite Forms
15. Idles - Joy as an Act of Resistance
14. Yob - Our Raw Heart
13. Portal - Ion
12. Windhand - Eternal Return
11. Haunt - Burst Into Flame
10. Uniform - The Long Walk
9. Turnstile - Time & Space
8. Voivod - The Wake
7. Immortal - Northern Chaos Gods
6. Vein - Errorzone
5. Deafheaven - Ordinary Corrupt Human Love
4. Daron Malakian and Scars on Broadway - Dictator
3. Judas Priest - Firepower
2. Daughters - You Won't Get What You Want
1. Sleep - The Sciences

Fairly diverse list and I like a few of these. Not too bad. Also if these lists are annoying I can stop posting them.

I'm not annoyed by them, but I'm real excited for this board's Top Ten list.
"So, you want to sign songs about your great and glorious invisible cloud daddy? Go right ahead. You have whole tax-free buildings to do that in. I am not only not listening, I am intentionally going out of my way to ignore you."

Frosst
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:07 pm 

The new Wiegedood is great black metal, really recommend it.

LycanthropeMoon
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:10 pm 

Alright, I think I have my favorites narrowed down at this point.

1. Amorphis - Queen of Time
2. Visigoth - Conquerer's Oath
3. Tribulation - Down Below
4. Immortal - Northern Chaos Gods
5. Judas Priest - Firepower
6. Thaurorod - Coast of Gold
7. Judicator - The Last Emperor
8. Wytch Hazel - II: Sojourn
9. Orphaned Land - Unsung Prophets and Dead Messiahs
10. Angra - Omni

Xenophon
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:00 pm 

That Rolling Stone list is surprisingly not-so-bad. Are their lists usually like this?

ingmar birdman wrote:
I've been scrambling to listen and re-listen to 2018 albums this week since I've mostly ignored new music for the last few months in favor of listening to the same three Coil albums over and over. But I'm finding that a lot of GREAT black metal albums have come out recently, specifically:

Clandestine Blaze - Tranquility of Death
Cantique Lépreux - Paysages Polaires
Nécropole - Solarité
Purity Renaissance - S/T
Nocturnal Triumph - The Fangs of Miseries Past

Overall a great year for triumphant/melancholic black metal.

I've been a lot less interested in death metal this year, with the exception of Drawn and Quartered's The One Who Lurks and Portal's Ion. I feel like I've finally reached saturation with the everflowing stream of solid-but-unremarkable OSDM worship coming out these days.

Purity Renaissance is pretty overlooked yeah. Thanks for the heads up about the new Nocturnal Triumph. I liked their album from last year. If you want death metal that takes a bit of a pivot from the usual style, you may want to look into the new Binah.

OzzyApu
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:05 pm 

I want to give a huge thank you to those of you rec'ing stuff. I don't often have enough time anymore to just sit and discover new stuff. I have no idea how you guys have this much time and money (for those that pay) to sift through and find music from bands I've never ever even heard of. Thus far I'm only up to page 13!
Yesterday was the birthday of school pal and I met the chick of my sigh (I've talked about here before, the she-wolf I use to be inlove with)... Maaan she was using a mini-skirt too damn insane... Dude you could saw her entire soul every time she sit...

narsilianshard
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:20 am 

LycanthropeMoon wrote:
Alright, I think I have my favorites narrowed down at this point.

1. Amorphis - Queen of Time
2. Visigoth - Conquerer's Oath
3. Tribulation - Down Below
4. Immortal - Northern Chaos Gods
5. Judas Priest - Firepower
6. Thaurorod - Coast of Gold
7. Judicator - The Last Emperor
8. Wytch Hazel - II: Sojourn
9. Orphaned Land - Unsung Prophets and Dead Messiahs
10. Angra - Omni

This is a damn good list! According to my lastFM, Judicator is my most listened-to album this year, though I don't think I would call it the *best* album I picked up. Gonna take me at least another month to finalize my thoughts, but so far my top contenders are Chapel of Disease, Dream Troll, Idle Hands, Vreid, Khemmis, Slaegt, Satan, Judicator, and Dire Peril.

pfk505
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:36 am 

Every "best metal of [year]" article from a mainstream magazine/website:

Here is a list of the only remotely metal sounding albums I heard this year, 95% of which are from a post- sub genre with hispter cache, when in all likelihood I don't listen to metal much, if at all.

Zelkiiro
Pounding the world with a fish of steel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:31 pm 

Here's the Top 10 of 2018 list I've got cooked up right now:

10. Dynazty - Firesign
If this album had been more in the style of their previous two, this would've been a Top 5 contender easily, but alas, they've slowed things down a bit, and so they've slid down to the not-so-coveted #10 spot. They've still got some fire in their belly, though, and the good songs are still quite good. Great hooks are still great at any tempo.
Top Three Tracks: "Follow Me," "The Light Inside the Tunnel," and "In the Arms of a Devil"

9. Seventh Wonder - Tiara
Seventh Wonder have always been a bit scattershot, and Tiara is no different. However, the number of tracks I like were much higher this time around than usual, so that's definitely a good thing--I just wish they drizzled more cheese instead of restricting its usage.
Top Three Tracks: "Against the Grain," "Tiara's Song (Farewell Pt. I)," and "By the Light of the Funeral Pyres"

8. Visigoth - Conqueror's Oath
This isn't quite as solid as The Revenant King was, but I'll take it. It still kicks ass. And let's face it, "Traitor's Gate" is just straight-up one of the best songs of 2018, and it's worth the price of admission alone.
Top Three Tracks: "Steel and Silver," "Warrior Queen," and, obviously, "Traitor's Gate"

7. Black Majesty - Children of the Abyss
Their first album in 6 years even though people will claim they released something in 2015 those people are objectively wrong and should stop spreading hideous lies, I was getting worried they'd fallen off the face of the earth, but now they're back with a fire lit under their asses and delivering their most stripped-down and earnest material yet.
Top Three Tracks: "Something's Going On," "Dragons Unite," and "Hideaway"

6. Derdian - DNA
I will never understand how Rhapsody maintained their popularity after doing nothing worthwhile since 2004 while these guys, who have been consistently great since Day 1, get no attention and no fanfare. What the hell, Italy? Ah, well. This album is another feather in their cap.
Top Three Tracks: "Never Born," "Nothing Will Remain," and "Elohim"

5. Thaurorod - Coast of Gold
Now that Dragonforce has basically gone out to pasture, someone needed to step up and fill their niche. Thaurorod decided to give it a go. And it was a very good go. And now I kinda want them to just make this album over and over again to scratch that particular itch, especially if they're gonna be writing songs as monumental as "24601."
Top Three Tracks: "Power," "Feed the Flame," and, of course, "24601"

4. Lovebites - Clockwork Immortality
I'm a bit disappointed that this album isn't as strong as Awakening From Abyss, but that's mostly because it has two songs consecutively in the middle that are forgettable and lame. Everything else is fuckin' awesome, and if those lame tracks were from the EP released earlier this year instead (particularly "Under the Red Sky"), this album would've been a serious contender for the #2 spot.
Top Three Tracks: "Journey to the Otherside," "We the United," and "Rising"

3. A Sound of Thunder - It Was Metal
Hot damn, this album was a trip and a half. A Sound of Thunder are typically the perfect example of a band that only produces a single good song per album, but hot hell, not this time. It Was Metal is full of awesome metal goodness. This was the year's biggest surprise.
Top Three Tracks: "Tomyris," "It Was Metal," and "Charles II"

2. Satan - Cruel Magic
The winning streak that began in 2013 continues as Satan pulls another modern classic straight out of their ass with seemingly no effort. Buncha assholes make it seem so easy to just continually pump out excellent music, the bastards.
Top Three Tracks: "Death Knell for a King," "Cruel Magic," and "The Doomsday Clock"

1. Mary's Blood - Revenant
Quick! Act surprised! Put on your best expressions of puzzlement and wonder! "No way! Zelkiiro put his favorite band at the #1 spot? How unforeseen and unexpected!" So yeah, if you didn't see this coming, you might want to call up your optometrist.
Top Three Tracks: "Megami no Sabaki ~Death Queen's March~," "World's End," and "R.I.P."
Mob Psycho 100 II
After That: Martian Successor Nadesico and The Irresponsible Captain Tylor

MeltedFace
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:20 pm 

Kill Athena - Ravaging All Within (Technical Death Metal, Indonesia)

Just found out about this album a few weeks ago and man does it hit hard. I'd say this is a blend between Hideous Divinity and Origin along with a ton of melody to give it a unique flavor. There's a lot of variance on the album - some songs are a bit more melodic and progress predictably, while others just crush your face. I wasn't keen on the vocals at first, since I prefer TDM with more of a traditional DM growl, but these vocals have really grown on me and I really appreciate the style now. If it wasn't for the masterpiece Cult of Salem put together, this would probably be my debut of the year.

Youtube: show

~Guest 354281
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:36 pm 

I'm still having a tough time putting a top 10 togheter, but so far i've narrowed it down to this ones (no specific order)

The 5 in my signature +

Drawn and Quartered - The One Who Lurks
Tomb Mold - Manor of Infinite Forms
Depravity - Evil Upheaval
Throne - Altar of the Dying
Azaghal - Valo Pohjoisesta
Gaerea - Unsettling Whispers
Aparia - Beyond the Walls of Man
Spectral Wound - Infernal Decadence
Rur - Rur

Razakel
Nekroprince

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:55 pm 

BastardHead wrote:

I was actually gonna message you on Facebook to make sure you'd checked out this album because you're the only other person I know who listens to this band and you're the one who introduced me to them. This album is so fucking awesome! Everything I love about GTK is here in spades, and some of it sounds more insane than ever. What a ludicrously awesome band. It's practically unfair to everyone else how much they rule.

IntoNevermore
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:07 pm 

Somar wrote:
I'm still having a tough time putting a top 10 togheter, but so far i've narrowed it down to this ones (no specific order)

The 5 in my signature +

Drawn and Quartered - The One Who Lurks
Tomb Mold - Manor of Infinite Forms
Depravity - Evil Upheaval
Throne - Altar of the Dying
Azaghal - Valo Pohjoisesta
Gaerea - Unsettling Whispers
Aparia - Beyond the Walls of Man
Spectral Wound - Infernal Decadence
Rur - Rur

Rur, Svartidaudi and Tomb Mold made it to my top 10. Gaerea almost made it.

so you perfectly understand why people don't like the shit

Last.Fm|Twitter|Youtube Channel|Facebook

Pitiless Wanderer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:27 pm 

pfk505 wrote:
Every "best metal of [year]" article from a mainstream magazine/website:

Here is a list of the only remotely metal sounding albums I heard this year, 95% of which are from a post- sub genre with hispter cache, when in all likelihood I don't listen to metal much, if at all.

Yeah, pretty much.

pfk505
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:10 am 

Rur is from 2017 my dudes. A masterpiece though.

pfk505
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:14 am 

Also, this
fucking rules.

https://strigoiicoffin.bandcamp.com/alb ... t-of-blood

~Guest 354281
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:32 am 

pfk505 wrote:

It was released as a 3 song EP in 2017, then in 2018 he joined the single and released all 4 songs as a LP

LP is dated as being released in 2018

https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/R% ... 3540433907

Pitiless Wanderer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:04 pm 

Rur made my top ten as well. Impressive stuff for sure.

Rompestromper
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:16 pm 

MeltedFace wrote:
Kill Athena - Ravaging All Within (Technical Death Metal, Indonesia)

Just found out about this album a few weeks ago and man does it hit hard. I'd say this is a blend between Hideous Divinity and Origin along with a ton of melody to give it a unique flavor. There's a lot of variance on the album - some songs are a bit more melodic and progress predictably, while others just crush your face. I wasn't keen on the vocals at first, since I prefer TDM with more of a traditional DM growl, but these vocals have really grown on me and I really appreciate the style now. If it wasn't for the masterpiece Cult of Salem put together, this would probably be my debut of the year.

thanks!!!

pfk505
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:00 pm 

Somar wrote:
pfk505 wrote:

It was released as a 3 song EP in 2017, then in 2018 he joined the single and released all 4 songs as a LP

So a reissue with a bonus track would count too?

~Guest 354281
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:57 pm 

pfk505 wrote:
Somar wrote:

So a reissue with a bonus track would count too?

I'm assuming you're referring to the voting BastardHead has in place in the other thread, so i'd say you'd need to ask him. His gig, his rules. I don't really care if it counts or not.

But do you honestly make it out to be so picky about it for something that is done for nothing but fun?

The artist bandcamp says it's an LP and it's dated March 2018. I'll take his word for it.

If you want to call it something else and put another date to it, totally up to you, feel free to do so, i'm not even going to bother arguing more about that.

pfk505
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:26 pm 

Honestly not trying to start an argument, just making a point that its a 2017 album since 75% of it came out in 2017, I bought it in 2017, and so wouldn't consider it here or in the best of thread either. You, of course, are welcome to do whatever you want and absolutely should ignore me. As I said, I totally agree that it's an incredible album.

Spiner202
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:33 pm 

I'm really surprised to have not heard anyone mention Blade Killer's debut album. They had a decent buzz around their EP a few years ago (which I unfortunately never heard), but their album is a succinct punch of Di'anno-era Maiden-inspired metal. Really good songwriting, and seems like the kind of thing a lot of people here would like. Here's a sample:

BastardHead
Worse than the PMRC

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:58 am 

re: RUR: It's kind of a dumb technicality but in this instance I decided to go with the letter of the law more than the spirit. The spirit of the law says it's a low-effort re-release of a previous album with one extra track tacked on the end so it shouldn't count, but the letter of the law says it is considered a separate standalone release with a 2018 release date. The only reason I even noticed that was because I'm familiar with the band. If anybody else had done that I likely would've had no idea. So it'll count this year simply because if somebody else pulled that stunt I wouldn't've noticed and they'd get the vote anyway, so in the interest of convenience and preventing me from having to deep dive research into every band I don't recognize (which is traditionally like 70-85% of the list as it is) it's a valid candidate for the poll.

Aooga
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:41 am 

Don't think I've even heard 10 whole new releases this year :( I normally wait for these lists to get some recommendations.

That being said, for me it's a tie between new Deceased and High on Fire. Best releases by both bands so far IMO.

Also really liked:
Visigoth - Conqueror's Oath
Professor Black - I am the Rock
Professor Black - Sunrise.

true_death
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:43 am 

The new Voivod is absolutely amazing. Not only the best album of the year, but one of the best of the decade, in my opinion...I really liked 'Target Earth' but this absolutely tore it to shreds and buried the remains. Kind of ashamed I almost missed out on it...

theposega
Mezla

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:54 am 

Valdrin's Two Carrion Talismans is some warped Emperor-ish/Dissection/Sacramentum type stuff. Very much recommended.

Pitiless Wanderer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:09 pm 

It's so interesting to see the diversity of opinion here. I mean for me that Voivod album is simply terrible and the vocals make it pretty much impossible to listen to. Even musically it just does nothing for me. Again, it's cool to see such a wide variety of favorites though. I chose Slugdge as my number one and I've seen people here say they don't like it at all.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:11 pm 

The Voivod one is definitely pretty good, but I dunno, haven't really been motivated to play it much - it feels a bit safe compared to their utterly wild, reckless 80s ones. I'll go back and maybe it'll grow on me a bit. They definitely still got chops and the riffs were good.

GTog
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:22 pm 

Two releases that I haven't seen mentioned yet, in the whole thread:

Spirit of Rebellion - The Reign of Denial. High energy death metal, the kind I like. Precision drumming, tight and crunchy riffs. Some black metal influence, at the most. They don't strike me as death/black at all, as they are labeled here on MA.

Trollheim's Grott - Aligned with the True Death. Hey! Where did this come from? After 15 years, the brothers are back together. Too busy with all their other projects I suppose. This one isn't as industrial in sound as their last from 2003, but the influence is still there.

true_death
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:33 am 

Pitiless Wanderer wrote:
It's so interesting to see the diversity of opinion here. I mean for me that Voivod album is simply terrible and the vocals make it pretty much impossible to listen to. Even musically it just does nothing for me. Again, it's cool to see such a wide variety of favorites though. I chose Slugdge as my number one and I've seen people here say they don't like it at all.

Are you a Voivod fan, or a newcomer? The band is the epitome of an "acquired taste" :lol: I had the same reaction when I first heard them, but now they've become one of my favorite bands - and Snake one of my favorite metal vocalists. But at any rate, I know what you mean...I personally wasn't a fan of that new Deceased album, but I'm not really a fan to begin with and people here seem to love it so :thumbsup:!

Empyreal wrote:
The Voivod one is definitely pretty good, but I dunno, haven't really been motivated to play it much - it feels a bit safe compared to their utterly wild, reckless 80s ones. I'll go back and maybe it'll grow on me a bit. They definitely still got chops and the riffs were good.

That's interesting, I actually thought it was maybe a little more adventurous than any of their 80's albums, with songs like "Always Moving" and whatnot. I think the main attraction for me, is Chewy's guitarwork, it feels like he's been able to recapture a lot of the soul & spirit that Piggy brought to the band without sacrificing his own identity as a guitarist. I think it does a fantastic job maintaining the core, classic Voivod sound while still keeping things fresh and exciting.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:12 am 

To me it's just a band sticking to what worked for them back then like a lot do. It doesn't bother me when Saxon or Motorhead do it but with Voivod I guess I wanted something more adventurous. "Sonic Mysticum" was interesting though.

CoconutBackwards
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:29 pm 

Pitiless Wanderer wrote:

I just listened to it again trying for the life of me to understand what people hear in this band and I'm still completely lost.
"So, you want to sign songs about your great and glorious invisible cloud daddy? Go right ahead. You have whole tax-free buildings to do that in. I am not only not listening, I am intentionally going out of my way to ignore you."

~Guest 354281
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:43 pm 

Burning Flesh - Human Flesh Fertilizer
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChBurningFlesh

Listened to this album a couple of times back when it came out, didn't stuck, went back to give it a shot while going through some early stuff that came out this year for the AOTY voting and i'm amazed.

For some reason it's really clicking this time arround and i'm loving it. Might even make it into my top 10 by the years end.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 33  Next