Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Adam Warlock
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:48 pm 

Hello death metal maniacs, I've been doing this death/black/thrash/grind metal show for over one year, originally in Portuguese, and now here's an edition in english for you maniacs out there.

I play all sorts of bands, and try to make an one hour mixtape of all kinds of shades of extreme music, always with details about the bands and the history of extreme music. If you are interested in getting to know some releases, revisiting classics with some info and perspective and knowing some obscure bands, this is the place to go.

Comments, requests and recommendations of bands are welcomed, and you can follow us in instagram @sonic.assault. Thanks a lot and ENJOY THE BRUTALITY!

Worldwide death black thrash! English version! Death metal for all ages! Playlist includes releases, by bands like Atrocity, Jungle Rot, Varathron, some classic death metal like General Surgery, good stuff like Irreversible Mechanism and some brazillian extreme bands like Inner Demons Rise, Chaos Synopsis and Darkrazor. All with comments about the history of extreme metal.

https://www.mixcloud.com/sonicassaultan ... ck-thrash/

Five_Nails
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:53 pm 

Love the enthusiasm dude, it's a bit over the top but works with some of the energy of the bands. You might want to plan out a bit more what you're going to say between breaks or have a few notes ready to keep the rambling on track. This thread may be better off in the promotional forum. viewforum.php?f=9

Adam Warlock
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:03 pm 

Thanks for the input. Death metal is about energy and the truth of metal, and you gotta keep it real at the top of strength. You are right about the notes and comments, and to a degree that's because english is not my first language (plus I was a bit lazy). I also like to go in little tangents now and then, but that's gotta be done carefully otherwise one can end up rambling like you noticed. Thanks a lot for your comments and I'll definitely work on those aspects if I record as second episode in english!

Reply to topic