Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
EpicSceptic
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:26 am
Posts: 577
Location: South Africa
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:31 am 
 

EpicSceptic wrote:
Speaking of awful production, that Baroness album is unlistenable...


PvtNinjer wrote:
Dont be so dramatic


I'm serious. Have you heard it? The guitars are constantly clipping. This isn't a Death Grips album, it doesn't suit the aesthetic at all. It sounds hilariously amateurish, much worse than a garage demo. I seriously can't sit through that album.

Top
 Profile  
Ace_Rimmer
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:30 am
Posts: 1036
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:15 am 
 

So far this year I've picked up and would probably rank thusly...
1. Death Angel - Humanicide
2. Possessed - Revelations of Oblivion
3. Darkthrone - Old Star
4. Tomb Mold - Planetary Clairvoyance
5. Vltimas - Something Wicked Marches In
6. Saint Vitus - Saint Vitus
7. Eluveitie - Ategnatos
8. Candlemass - The Door to Doom
9. Overkill - The Wings of War
10. Vader - Thy Messenger EP

Most new records I've bought in a few years. Still need to find some new power metal but I'll probably get the new Sabaton before the years end.

Top
 Profile  
PvtNinjer
Veteran

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:45 am
Posts: 3964
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:10 pm 
 

EpicSceptic wrote:
I'm serious. Have you heard it? The guitars are constantly clipping. This isn't a Death Grips album, it doesn't suit the aesthetic at all. It sounds hilariously amateurish, much worse than a garage demo. I seriously can't sit through that album.


I agree the production isnt great but its not unlistenable. I do gotta wonder whats going in their camp though, purple had some profuction issues too. I love both albums despite that, though.

Top
 Profile  
Pitiless Wanderer
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:34 pm
Posts: 815
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:43 pm 
 

Ace_Rimmer wrote:
So far this year I've picked up and would probably rank thusly...
1. Death Angel - Humanicide
2. Possessed - Revelations of Oblivion
3. Darkthrone - Old Star
4. Tomb Mold - Planetary Clairvoyance
5. Vltimas - Something Wicked Marches In
6. Saint Vitus - Saint Vitus
7. Eluveitie - Ategnatos
8. Candlemass - The Door to Doom
9. Overkill - The Wings of War
10. Vader - Thy Messenger EP

Most new records I've bought in a few years. Still need to find some new power metal but I'll probably get the new Sabaton before the years end.


Check out the new Shadow Strike album for some solid power metal.

Top
 Profile  
Ace_Rimmer
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:30 am
Posts: 1036
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:20 pm 
 

Pitiless Wanderer wrote:
Ace_Rimmer wrote:
So far this year I've picked up and would probably rank thusly...
1. Death Angel - Humanicide
2. Possessed - Revelations of Oblivion
3. Darkthrone - Old Star
4. Tomb Mold - Planetary Clairvoyance
5. Vltimas - Something Wicked Marches In
6. Saint Vitus - Saint Vitus
7. Eluveitie - Ategnatos
8. Candlemass - The Door to Doom
9. Overkill - The Wings of War
10. Vader - Thy Messenger EP

Most new records I've bought in a few years. Still need to find some new power metal but I'll probably get the new Sabaton before the years end.


Check out the new Shadow Strike album for some solid power metal.


I'll check them out. :metal:

Top
 Profile  
jimbies
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:52 pm
Posts: 1410
Location: Ontario, Canada
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:21 pm 
 

PvtNinjer wrote:
EpicSceptic wrote:
I'm serious. Have you heard it? The guitars are constantly clipping. This isn't a Death Grips album, it doesn't suit the aesthetic at all. It sounds hilariously amateurish, much worse than a garage demo. I seriously can't sit through that album.


I agree the production isnt great but its not unlistenable. I do gotta wonder whats going in their camp though, purple had some profuction issues too. I love both albums despite that, though.


I love them both, too. And actually, Gold & Grey has been a huge grower for me. The songs are so good sometimes I forget about the production. I do wish they'd clean that shit up, though.

Top
 Profile  
henkkjelle
Veteran

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:54 pm
Posts: 3909
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:41 pm 
 

jimbies wrote:
PvtNinjer wrote:
EpicSceptic wrote:
I'm serious. Have you heard it? The guitars are constantly clipping. This isn't a Death Grips album, it doesn't suit the aesthetic at all. It sounds hilariously amateurish, much worse than a garage demo. I seriously can't sit through that album.


I agree the production isnt great but its not unlistenable. I do gotta wonder whats going in their camp though, purple had some profuction issues too. I love both albums despite that, though.


I love them both, too. And actually, Gold & Grey has been a huge grower for me. The songs are so good sometimes I forget about the production. I do wish they'd clean that shit up, though.


In an interview Sebastian Thomson (the drummer) said that it's supposed to make it stand out, and that it adds "a level of weird psychedelic crunch that hopefully makes it sound a little bit otherworldly as opposed to just a band in the studio." And in a recent making of vid John Baizley remarked that he wants to feel slightly unsure about the finished product, and how the listeners are going to receive it.

I go back and forth on how I feel about the production, but there is a focused artistic intent behind it and I appreciate that.

Top
 Profile  
Twisted_Psychology
Metal freak

Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 8:22 pm
Posts: 4718
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:37 pm 
 

St. Anger was also the product of a conscious production choice. Granted the new Baroness isn't as badly produced but it's still not the most pleasant listen.
_________________
Spirit Division (Stoner/Doom): http://spiritdivision.bandcamp.com
My solo acoustic project (Dark Folk/Blues): http://christophersteve.bandcamp.com/
Lavaborne (Heavy/Power/Doom): https://lavaborne.bandcamp.com

Top
 Profile  
MorbidEngel
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:37 pm
Posts: 958
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:48 pm 
 

Ace_Rimmer wrote:
4. Tomb Mold - Planetary Clairvoyance
10. Vader - Thy Messenger EP


Fuck, I actually forgot to list these. These were good
_________________
last.fm - Feel free to add, just let me know who you are first
R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

Top
 Profile  
MeltedFace
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:29 am
Posts: 519
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:32 pm 
 

My current running list ordered with the stuff I've listened to the most near the top.

Sathamel - Horror Vacui
Harmdaud - Skarvor
Empyreal - My Own Living Hell
Gravefields - Embrace the Void
Grand Magus - Wolf God
Firespawn - Abominate
Ruadh - Sovereign
Saor - Forgotten Paths
Wormwood - Nattarvet
Finsterforst - Zerfall
Aoratos - Gods Without Name
Ordos - The End
Stellar Master Elite - Hologram Temple
Wormwitch - Heaven That Dwells Within
Hath - Of Rot And Ruin

Out of those, Sathamel and Harmdaud are what I'd consider instant classics, but the rest of the albums are no slouches either.

There's still a ton left to come out that I'm sure will vie for a top 10 spot:

Baest
Vader full length
Hideous Divinity
Hour of Penance
Illdisposed
Gatecreeper
High Command

Top
 Profile  
narsilianshard
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:22 pm
Posts: 2153
Location: Portland
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:54 pm 
 

After initially being daunted by that first track, the Flesh of the Stars album has really grown on me. Like a proggy, American version of Warning: https://fleshofthestars.bandcamp.com
_________________
US Metal Fests

Top
 Profile  
EpicSceptic
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:26 am
Posts: 577
Location: South Africa
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:05 am 
 

henkkjelle wrote:
In an interview Sebastian Thomson (the drummer) said that it's supposed to make it stand out, and that it adds "a level of weird psychedelic crunch that hopefully makes it sound a little bit otherworldly as opposed to just a band in the studio." And in a recent making of vid John Baizley remarked that he wants to feel slightly unsure about the finished product, and how the listeners are going to receive it.

I go back and forth on how I feel about the production, but there is a focused artistic intent behind it and I appreciate that.


I'm sure there were great intentions, I just don't get the feeling they were trying to convey, it just sounds too jarring and overblown.

The last time I heard something similar was on Elder's Reflection of a Floating World, where right at the end of one of the tracks, as it fades, the entire mix gets sent clipping for like 10 secs. That was subtle, that worked, this is just tiring.

Sorry, I'm done ranting about this now.

The new Heilung, Futha, is fucking awesome. There are some tracks that were on the live album Lifa, but all the new tracks are just as good. It also makes for a great Civilization soundtrack.

Top
 Profile  
androdion
Metal freak

Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:34 am
Posts: 6239
Location: Portugal
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:42 am 
 

MeltedFace wrote:
Hideous Divinity

Has this been confirmed or is it just wishful thinking?
_________________
ANGST ISST DIE SEELE AUF
androdion@Discogs

Top
 Profile  
deopisi
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:14 pm
Posts: 281
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:11 am 
 

androdion wrote:
MeltedFace wrote:
Hideous Divinity

Has this been confirmed or is it just wishful thinking?

Is real

Spoiler: show
Image


Out in november


Last edited by deopisi on Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
androdion
Metal freak

Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:34 am
Posts: 6239
Location: Portugal
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:13 am 
 

Uhu!!! Nice, I had no idea about that one.
_________________
ANGST ISST DIE SEELE AUF
androdion@Discogs

Top
 Profile  
MikeyC
Official Greeter of Broken Hills

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:16 am
Posts: 13324
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:51 am 
 

That Hideous Divinity album will be amazing. Calling it now.
_________________
The Lions Den wrote:
Just vegan and faggots melo-tech-death for dad's fancy-ass. Fuck!!!

Top
 Profile  
androdion
Metal freak

Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:34 am
Posts: 6239
Location: Portugal
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:53 am 
 

The production values of Adveniens with added dynamic range does sound nice. Good to see the band on a major label too.
_________________
ANGST ISST DIE SEELE AUF
androdion@Discogs

Top
 Profile  
Ace_Rimmer
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:30 am
Posts: 1036
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:14 am 
 

Pitiless Wanderer wrote:
Ace_Rimmer wrote:
So far this year I've picked up and would probably rank thusly...
1. Death Angel - Humanicide
2. Possessed - Revelations of Oblivion
3. Darkthrone - Old Star
4. Tomb Mold - Planetary Clairvoyance
5. Vltimas - Something Wicked Marches In
6. Saint Vitus - Saint Vitus
7. Eluveitie - Ategnatos
8. Candlemass - The Door to Doom
9. Overkill - The Wings of War
10. Vader - Thy Messenger EP

Most new records I've bought in a few years. Still need to find some new power metal but I'll probably get the new Sabaton before the years end.


Check out the new Shadow Strike album for some solid power metal.


I think that one is a bit too happy metal for me. I like my power metal a bit "darker", if that is even the right term.

Blind Guardian yes! Stratovarius...not really.

Top
 Profile  
Gravetemplar
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:08 am
Posts: 416
Location: Antarctica
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:31 am 
 

The new Kringa album is awesome. https://theblazeofkringa.bandcamp.com/a ... -the-gleam

Top
 Profile  
narsilianshard
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:22 pm
Posts: 2153
Location: Portland
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:09 pm 
 

Going through my purchases from the past eight months and I keep stumbling across gems. This Bleeding Utopia album is one of the best melodeath releases of the decade. That's probably not saying much, and there isn't exactly anything new in here, but the whole thing just absolutely rips: https://bleedingutopiablacklion.bandcam ... mes-to-die
_________________
US Metal Fests

Top
 Profile  
I_Am_Vengeance
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:11 pm
Posts: 1824
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:24 am 
 

Ace_Rimmer wrote:
Pitiless Wanderer wrote:
Ace_Rimmer wrote:
So far this year I've picked up and would probably rank thusly...
1. Death Angel - Humanicide
2. Possessed - Revelations of Oblivion
3. Darkthrone - Old Star
4. Tomb Mold - Planetary Clairvoyance
5. Vltimas - Something Wicked Marches In
6. Saint Vitus - Saint Vitus
7. Eluveitie - Ategnatos
8. Candlemass - The Door to Doom
9. Overkill - The Wings of War
10. Vader - Thy Messenger EP

Most new records I've bought in a few years. Still need to find some new power metal but I'll probably get the new Sabaton before the years end.


Check out the new Shadow Strike album for some solid power metal.


I think that one is a bit too happy metal for me. I like my power metal a bit "darker", if that is even the right term.

Blind Guardian yes! Stratovarius...not really.


Have you listened to Riot City? It's more Heavy/Speed than Power though.
_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/I_am_Vengeance

Top
 Profile  
PvtNinjer
Veteran

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:45 am
Posts: 3964
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:38 pm 
 

This new Ivory Tower album Stronger is some pretty solid power/prog which reminds me a bit of Nevermore mixed with Pyramaze. Unfortunately its like 4 songs too long. For any who a hour + run time is not an issue, its definitely worth checking out. Bit too long winded for me though, which is too bad cause its pretty good.

Top
 Profile  
MorbidEngel
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:37 pm
Posts: 958
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:50 pm 
 

While it's wanky as hell, Sleep Terror - Abreaction was pretty cool, especially since it tried to throw a whole lot of non-DM passages into it.
_________________
last.fm - Feel free to add, just let me know who you are first
R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

Top
 Profile  
CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:47 am
Posts: 5920
Location: The cavern's core
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:24 pm 
 

Two more death metal releases that are out now for those interested, both I think are well worth your time if you are looking for some quality death in your life.

First off is Kever - Primordial Offerings. Five years since their pretty damn good Eons of Cycling Death EP, and this delivers some solid, bruising death.

Image

Youtube: show


Good stuff.

Next up is German/Bangladesh death outfit KHNVM - Foretold Monuments of Flesh. This is some serious death here, and I'm impressed.

Image

Youtube: show
_________________
Not for mercy does the evolution of I progress...

My collection

Top
 Profile  
deopisi
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:14 pm
Posts: 281
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:49 am 
 

Mister Sacred son, the guy of that legendary artwork, is back

https://sacredson.bandcamp.com/album/ar ... -catacombs

Top
 Profile  
Required Fields
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:32 pm
Posts: 510
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:29 pm 
 

I mentioned some of the styles of metal I tend to like best earlier in this thread, looking for suggestions within those genres that came out this year.

One style of metal I happen to love is Pierced From Within-era Suffocation. Does anyone know of any albums that were released this year that would cater to someone who loves that style of metal?
_________________
Required Fields on YouTube

Top
 Profile  
DecrepitThrashCrypt
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:01 am
Posts: 1
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:42 am 
 

Required Fields wrote:
Spiner202 wrote:
Required Fields wrote:
Out of all albums released in 2019, what would be the closest album any of you can think of that would be comparable to Dark Angel - Darkness Descends, Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death, or the first two Demolition Hammer albums?


You may have heard this one, but Critical Defiance's "Misconception" is a good choice:

Youtube: show


Already have it.


Have you already tried out Morbid Cross' Disciples of the Goat? Mainly familiar with Darkness Descends which there's a bit of going on here albeit also with some 80s Voivod too.

https://morbidcross666.bandcamp.com/alb ... f-the-goat

Top
 Profile  
EpicSceptic
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:26 am
Posts: 577
Location: South Africa
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:05 am 
 

Required Fields wrote:
I mentioned some of the styles of metal I tend to like best earlier in this thread, looking for suggestions within those genres that came out this year.

One style of metal I happen to love is Pierced From Within-era Suffocation. Does anyone know of any albums that were released this year that would cater to someone who loves that style of metal?


This whole approach seems very counter intuitive dude. You're highly unlikely to find stuff that sounds like Pierced From Within, Tortured Existence and Darkness Descends anywhere, nevermind for any given year and even less so in 2019. Be that as it may, there is the recommendation central for that kind of thing.

You could try Death Angel - Humanicide and Possessed - Revelations of Oblivion for the thrash albums, but don't expect them to sound like Tortured Existence or Darkness Descends.

Top
 Profile  
e_ddi_e
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:00 am
Posts: 432
Location: Sweden
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:36 am 
 

Sâver - They Came With Sunlight

Image

Some very nice sludge/post metal from Norway. Fans of Neurosis, ISIS, Pelican and the likes will definitely enjoy this.

Youtube: show



And on a side note; That Kever album came out in 2018.

Top
 Profile  
MikeyC
Official Greeter of Broken Hills

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:16 am
Posts: 13324
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:30 pm 
 

e_ddi_e wrote:
Sâver - They Came With Sunlight

Some very nice sludge/post metal from Norway. Fans of Neurosis, ISIS, Pelican and the likes will definitely enjoy this.

Very nice!
_________________
The Lions Den wrote:
Just vegan and faggots melo-tech-death for dad's fancy-ass. Fuck!!!

Top
 Profile  
Zelkiiro
Pounding the world with a fish of steel

Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:30 pm
Posts: 6452
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:23 pm 
 

So, I was completely gobsmacked by Control the Storm's sophomore album. Their first album was a complete snooze and I was expecting the same here, but it actually delivered the goods, and delivered them all the way through! They now remind me a lot of MindMaze, but with some symphonic elements poking out of the woodwork. Definitely a top-shelf album for the year if you're into that kind of thing.
_________________
I write anime reviews. They're good for your health!
My Most Recent Review: Mirai of the Future!
Coming Up Next:
Mob Psycho 100 II
After That: Martian Successor Nadesico and The Irresponsible Captain Tylor

Top
 Profile  
Voidsel
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:15 am
Posts: 19
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:59 pm 
 

Zelkiiro wrote:
So, I was completely gobsmacked by Control the Storm's sophomore album. Their first album was a complete snooze and I was expecting the same here, but it actually delivered the goods, and delivered them all the way through! They now remind me a lot of MindMaze, but with some symphonic elements poking out of the woodwork. Definitely a top-shelf album for the year if you're into that kind of thing.


Thanks, that's a well-crafted album indeed. Overall they're a bit too Nightwish-pop for my personal tastes, but I can't deny the consistency and high quality, very enjoyable.

Top
 Profile  
jimbies
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:52 pm
Posts: 1410
Location: Ontario, Canada
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:22 am 
 

The Imperium Dekadenz just dropped and it's pretty fucking majestic. One of my favourites of the year, by far.

Top
 Profile  
e_ddi_e
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:00 am
Posts: 432
Location: Sweden
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:31 am 
 

Warcrab – Damned in Endless Night

Image

Woah! If Bolt Thrower and Carcass had a child that decided to play sludge/death. This is perhaps what it would sound like. Some heavy stuff here.

Youtube: show

Top
 Profile  
cultofkraken
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:18 am
Posts: 2050
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:40 pm 
 

The new Witch Vomit album is thoroughly impressive.
_________________
lord_ghengis wrote:
Tony the Peroy Slayer, bards shall sing your story.

Top
 Profile  
pfk505
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:04 am
Posts: 310
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:50 pm 
 

jimbies wrote:
The Imperium Dekadenz just dropped and it's pretty fucking majestic. One of my favourites of the year, by far.


Agreed. I love each and every one of their albums. It's a bit of a shame they don't get more attention but not everyone likes this style.

Top
 Profile  
Blood Veinen
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:54 pm
Posts: 4
Location: Finland
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:46 pm 
 

cultofkraken wrote:
The new Witch Vomit album is thoroughly impressive.


Very impressive indeed!

New Black Cilice dropped today and upon first impression it's another good one: https://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com/album/black-cilice-transfixion-of-spirits

Top
 Profile  
jimbies
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:52 pm
Posts: 1410
Location: Ontario, Canada
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:00 pm 
 

Blood Veinen wrote:
cultofkraken wrote:
The new Witch Vomit album is thoroughly impressive.


Very impressive indeed!

New Black Cilice dropped today and upon first impression it's another good one: https://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com/album/black-cilice-transfixion-of-spirits


Holy fuck, thank you for posting this. I didn't know BC had a new one.

Top
 Profile  
Pitiless Wanderer
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:34 pm
Posts: 815
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:25 pm 
 

Thew new Foscor is quite nice indeed. An elegant, nuanced approach to songwriting with very unique vocal style. I highly recommend it.

Top
 Profile  
Rompestromper
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:37 pm
Posts: 424
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:39 am 
 

deopisi wrote:
androdion wrote:
MeltedFace wrote:
Hideous Divinity

Has this been confirmed or is it just wishful thinking?

Is real

Spoiler: show
Image


Out in november


first track released a few days ago!
Youtube: show

maybe not fully safe for work

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Flem Clone, Google [Bot], HideYourHole and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

  Print view
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group