Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Metalmeistermms
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:00 pm 

This is something that’s been on my mind ever since a mate of mine expressed his regret he didn’t see Nirvana before Cobain shot himself. It has come up again now that I’m finally checking out and really start to appreciate the work of Type o Negative.

So her goes: What are your “Live regrets”; meaning which band did you never see live, cannot ever again and regret to this day? I am looking for gigs you could have gone to but didn’t. I mean, I really would have love to have seen Jimi Hendrix play, or AC/DC with Bon Scott for example, but as I’m 40 years old, that’s not something that has ever been a realistic possibility.

For me, obviously, it’s Type o Negative for one. I never really checked them out in the nineties, because I deemed them not my cup of tea. At that time anything with key-boards was out of the question for me, being a close minded idiot at the time. I really wished I could have witnessed Peter Steele & co at their angriest / most depressed.

Second one, and I really am kicking myself for it, is never to have gone to see Ronnie James Dio, especially on the the “Heaven & Hell –reunion”. I did went to see the Sabbath reunion with Ozzy, Tony, Geezer an Bill in ’96 (think it was), and then didn’t get tickets for Heaven & Hell. Still can’t figure out why….
Awaiting our reign

Oxenkiller
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:14 pm 

I would have loved to have seen Ozzy with Randy Rhodes. I was barely eleven years old; I just wasn't old enough. Ozzy toured my area in 82 (the following summer) with the Night Ranger guy on guitar, but even then I was too young- still only 12. I didn't get to see him live until 1989, with Zak Wylde, and it was a good show but still... I would have loved to have seen him with Rhodes.

I would have loved to have seen Metallica during their club days. That's another one I regret. Again...too young, and I didnt even hear about the existence of Metallica until 1984, right before "Ride the Lightning" came out. Metallica were still pretty underground then, and I was just a 14 year old mallcore kid at the time (or the early 80's equivalent; a glam rock kid, if you will.) Btu the video footage circulating of the band in those years, at their prime, in their purest and most energetic state- THAT would have been something to experience.

Unorthodox
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:21 pm 

There was this one time when I was sixteen that The Faceless, Cynic, and Meshuggah toured together. It was right when Meshuggah had released Obzen. I went with a friend because he had a free ticket. His mom ended up giving us a ride to the show, which was a terrible idea. We saw The Faceless and Cynic (first time I ever saw Cynic, instantly fell in love and they became one of my favs for a very long time since seeing them), but right when Meshuggah was about to start, my friend's mom did a total bitch move and basically told us that if we didn't leave then, we'd have no ride. We ended up leaving, and I never got the chance to see meshuggah until I was 22- six years later. Needless to say, when I finally saw them I was absolutely blown the fuck away, and damn do I regret not just stranding myself at the venue when I was a sixteen year old. Would've had a hell of a time coming home, but it would've been so worth it.

Bingewolf
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:29 pm 

Not a metal one, but I feel that way about Lou Reed and Oasis. Both, I was SUPPOSED to see and had plans change so I missed them. And, at this point, I think it would be more likely that I saw Lou Reed live before I get to see an Oasis reunion... :lol:

Bingewolf
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:31 pm 

Unorthodox wrote:
There was this one time when I was sixteen that The Faceless, Cynic, and Meshuggah toured together. It was right when Meshuggah had released Obzen. I went with a friend because he had a free ticket. His mom ended up giving us a ride to the show, which was a terrible idea. We saw The Faceless and Cynic (first time I ever saw Cynic, instantly fell in love and they became one of my favs for a very long time since seeing them), but right when Meshuggah was about to start, my friend's mom did a total bitch move and basically told us that if we didn't leave then, we'd have no ride. We ended up leaving, and I never got the chance to see meshuggah until I was 22- six years later. Needless to say, when I finally saw them I was absolutely blown the fuck away, and damn do I regret not just stranding myself at the venue when I was a sixteen year old. Would've had a hell of a time coming home, but it would've been so worth it.

Not to make you feel worse... but the obZen tour that you're talking about is the best I've ever seen them too!

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:36 pm 

I saw Rush on their Clockwork Angels tour and was hoping to see them for R40, but I didn't have money at the time for tickets. Then Neil announced his retirement. :( They and Maiden are really the only classic bands I've really wanted to see (checked Maiden off in 2017 and going again this summer), and I've still been kicking myself for not finding some way to make that last Rush tour work.

NEW Valcove album Forge @ https://valcove.bandcamp.com/album/forge. For fans of Aphex Twin, Autechre, ambient techno

Temple Of Blood
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:01 pm 

MaleficDevilry
Anointer of the Sick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:25 pm 

I skipped out on seeing OM on the "Pilgrimage" tour. Chris quit the band two months later, and I'll never get the chance to see the original duo in all their glory...

Shadoeking
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:25 pm 

It is Type O Negative for me as well. They were in Nebraska opening for Queensryche in around 1994 I think. I was pretty young yet, but was still a fan of both bands and I missed them.

Another one is Sepultura with Max Cavalera. I have seen Sepultura, but with Derrick Green a couple of years ago. Sepultura was with Danzig, Fear Factory and Ozzy I believe as part of an early incarnation of Ozzfest that a friend of mine went to and I missed out. It would have been around Roots, but still.

I can not think of any specific examples, but I am sure at some point I missed out on Alice in Chains with Layne Staley and Soundgarden. Less sure about Death.

Pitiless Wanderer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:29 am 

I regret not going to see Fear Factory when they did the Demanufacture anniversary tour a few years back. That album was a huge reason I got so into extreme metal and I still love it to this day. I lived like two hours from where they were playing. I knew the show was happening and planned on going, I just didn't for some reason.

Metalmeistermms
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:51 am 

Shadoeking wrote:
Another one is Sepultura with Max Cavalera. I have seen Sepultura, but with Derrick Green a couple of years ago. Sepultura was with Danzig, Fear Factory and Ozzy I believe as part of an early incarnation of Ozzfest that a friend of mine went to and I missed out. It would have been around Roots, but still.

Yeah, I had that as well for a lot of years. Arise and Beneath the Remains are among the best thrash records ever made imo. I’ve seen Sepultura with Derrick Green And while they’re a very good live act, it doesn’t do too much for me. For years I was hoping for a reunion with Max. However, after having seen Cavalera Conspiracy, the regret has faded. And not because of satisfaction but big time desillusion. Max is sooooo sloppy live, it’s not funny anymore. Don’t think there will ever be a reunion with Sepultura and the Cavalera brothers, but I’m not hoping for it either anymore.
Awaiting our reign

gabber
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:34 am 

Yes! I live in a stupid back water forgotten useless part of the world called Australia. Never had a tour from Rush or King Diamond. Rush are finished so that's that. I've gone through life without ever seeing them. King Diamond? Unlikely. He's not getting any younger.

What a waste of a life.

I will please entry anus
Oh my god! Give me spicy pussy
Pussy is good smell
Shit is bad smell

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:44 am 

I had a chance to see Motorhead in September of 2015, and passed it over after the reports of Lemmy quitting shows early due to health issues. Then a few months later he died and I actually kinda felt like shit.

caspian
Wanderer of the Wastes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:37 am 

Empyreal wrote:
I had a chance to see Motorhead in September of 2015, and passed it over after the reports of Lemmy quitting shows early due to health issues. Then a few months later he died and I actually kinda felt like shit.

Yeah I missed Motorhead in 2012. "Eh I'm not an obsessive fan, I'll be at work, I'll see them next time". Made the same mistake with ACDC!

The main live regret is missing out on Metallica circa '88. Tell ya, killing Hitler is certainly second on my time travelling list compared to that.

jimbies
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:55 am 

I'm really pissed I didn't go to the Big 4 show in Yankee Stadium. I remember thinking, "Oh, they'll absolutely do a North American tour. There is too much money in this for them NOT to." I'm also a huge, huge yankee fan, so it made extra sense for me to travel for that, and I didn't.

I also somehow missed Skeletonwitch in my hometown (a place where no one ever plays, ever). I remember I didn't even hear about it until a day or two after.

Gelal
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:45 pm 

In no particular order, Rush, Dio, Motorhead and Black Sabbath. I'm sure there are more (Slayer, those Big 4 shows that happened a few years back), but those four are probably the biggest ones.

BeholdtheNicktopus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:10 pm 

I don't have any particular regrets about not seeing a band, though I do about not seeing a band enough!

Manilla Road. I saw them once, and what an amazing show it was. But I and my partner had work the next day, so I didn't stick around after the show, didn't get to say hi to the band or get my LPs signed or get photos. I thought I'd have other chances in the future. Kind of sucks but at the same time I saw the music, that's what really matters. Still would've been cool to get a photo or express my appreciation more personally. Ah well, not going to let it become a real regret!

Also wish I'd gotten to see Motörhead slightly earlier. I saw them just months before the end, and the performances were generally good but man I could tell Lemmy was not doing too great. Could barely get his vocals out, sometimes slowing down a bit, etc. But still - legend.

Xymosys
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:11 pm 

Dynamo Open Air 1995!

Paradise Lost
Type O Negative
Tiamat
My Dying Bride
Machine Head
Fear Factory
Nailbomb
Trouble

PvtNinjer
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:12 pm 

wish i caught Ihsahn's set when I went to MDF in 2013

mjollnir
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:56 pm 

Never got to see Rush or Motorhead. Those are some big regrets since they are two of my favorites since I was a teenager. Oh well. I saw Maiden with Di'Anno and Priest on the same tour. I spent about 6 hours in King Diamond's home. It evens out.

Like your reviews?

TrooperEd
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:20 pm 

I never saw Motorhead or Rush live. :aww:

Goatfangs
58.2% Metal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:39 pm 

Type O Negative is a big one for me. I had a chance to see them as I believe they played up in Allentown at the Crocodile Rock. There might have been a stupid fucking hockey game that night, as that has been the reason for missing a lot of shows in the past.

Lately I treat certain bands with an air of urgency - if they are coming through the area, I make sure I go see them. That is what drove me to drive 2 hours to Baltimore to see Esoteric, and then a year later do the same trip to see Mournful Congregation.

I'm kicking myself about missing Bell Witch last autumn in Philly, but they are coming through again so maybe this time I won't miss them.

I wish I had seen Dio's solo band. I did see Ronnie James Dio twice with Heaven and Hell, although I also wish I had caught a Heaven and Hell show with The Devil You Know songs being played. The times I saw them were in 2007 and 2008. The first time they were with Alice Cooper and my mom and I got tickets on the day of show and managed to get third row from the front in the center. I have a Geezer Butler pick.

I also saw Motorhead once, but it was at the (then) Tweeter Center and pretty far away. That was Metal Masters with Judas Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament. I'm pretty sure I saw Motorhead advertised for smaller venues in Philly or Allentown.

The very first East Coast Tsunami at Reverb was one I missed entirely. I wish I didn't because the line up was killer. Most of it was hardcore, but a few thrash/crossover bands played such as Toxic Holocaust. As far as I know this was the second actual East Coast Tsunami Fest, the first one being in Phoenixville. But it's been held in my home town of Reading, PA ever since.

Way back in 2003 when I first started going to shows there was a venue called Soundwaves. One band that played there was Killswitch Engage. That would have been something to see, that's a show I still see get talked about among local metalheads. Another one that still is mentioned is The Black Dahlia Murder with Goatwhore at The Silo in 2004 (or 2005). In fact, the last time The Black Dahlia Murder played in Reading at Reverb they asked the crowd "Remember The Silo?" - The Silo was a nice venue for concerts before it was shut down by the District Attorney for being a "nuisance bar".

I'm also afraid of finding out about a show that would have been awesome to see but I didn't know about it until it was too late. This has happened a couple of times. Once I didn't realize a show was on a certain day of the week and showed up the next evening with no one around. The other time, Toad The Wet Sprocket did a free show in center city Reading on Penn Street.

Another thing that has happened on numerous instances are shows being cancelled, or finding out that they were cancelled, or the band being unable to play for whatever reason at the last minute.

Necrophagist was supposed to play up in Allentown at the Crocodile Rock with Cattle Decapitation, but they couldn't because of visa issues. What was worse is the promoter (for whatever fucking reason, probably cocaine and his name being Tom) double booked that show with a bunch of emo bands, so some of the worst bands I have ever heard were playing between the good bands, and one group of incompetent fucktards took so long setting up that when they finally got to playing they cut into Cattle Decapitation's set time and they only allowed Cattle 15 minutes. That same band played The Silo not too long after and I recognized them, they remain the only band I openly and aggressively heckled. One somewhat bittersweet memory I have of that night (although I may be getting my tours mixed up here) - Decapitated was on that show and I hung out with them in the parking lot before the show. This was the summer of 2007.

Another one that I just thought of - Arch Enemy would have been neat to see with Angela Gossow. They were supposed to play in Reading last year but they canceled their tour.

Several years ago Moonspell was scheduled to headline in Reading but a big fucking snow storm put a stop to that. Ever since I have hated winter.

And they'll tell you black is really white - The moon is just the sun at night - And when you walk in golden halls - You get to keep the gold that falls - It's Heaven and Hell
RIP DIO

Shadoeking
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:11 am 

I missed out on Fates Warning tonight. Due to flooding in my area, I have not been able to get to the city two hours away where Fates Warning was to play.

Eptaceros
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:38 pm 

I've seen Kayo Dot multiple times, but I missed the one show that matters most. Back in 2011, Toby had a residency at The Stone in NYC. One night, he was scheduled to play all of Choirs of the Eye front to back. This is probably my favorite album of all time, and I fuckin' missed it cause I was making special brownies the night of and got floored by them. We got to the venue 20 minutes too late, and the show was sold out. Still kickin' my ass about that one, they will never play that album again.

Temple Of Blood
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:53 pm 

Shadoeking wrote:
I missed out on Fates Warning tonight. Due to flooding in my area, I have not been able to get to the city two hours away where Fates Warning was to play.

Well, I saw them on this tour and you didn't miss much. The only excitement came when they kicked into a few of the older songs.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:06 pm 

I liked them better than Queensryche on that tour. Queensryche was good too but FW had more consistency in the songs - it flowed better for my tastes and the band was heavy and on point. Got me into a lot of their later material since then.

jimbies
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:33 pm 

I've seen many people mention Motorhead and Dio, and I was lucky enough to see them at the same show (along with Maiden) in 2003.

Itheus
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:50 pm 

Pantera gets shit on a lot on these boards, but being almost 40 years old, their timing and style was an absolute revelation for me. I can't remember what year they came around in the 90's (in their prime), but I could've gone but didn't. At the time it felt like they were going to be around forever as they were an (seemingly) unstoppable force. Phil discovered heroin and the Abbotts discovered shitty music and the rest is unfortunate history.

I see a lot of mentions for Type O Negative...they are my favorite band and thankfully I caught them twice. I do have a little regret from their last show I went to as the alcohol made the memories of the show more fuzzy than I would've liked.

Rush is the first band I saw live back in 1994 (with Primus) and I had plenty of opportunities to see them again, but unfortunately did not. When I saw them I knew a little of their material but was more there for Primus. Now I celebrate their entire catalogue.

Insomnium came through here about a year ago and I wasn't feeling well and skipped it. I should have powered through the cold and gone.

Temple Of Blood
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:56 pm 

Empyreal wrote:
I liked them better than Queensryche on that tour. Queensryche was good too but FW had more consistency in the songs - it flowed better for my tastes and the band was heavy and on point. Got me into a lot of their later material since then.

Since when? I am talking about their current tour and saw them about 2 weeks ago.

It was super boring. You could look around at the crowd and tell I was not alone in feeling that way. It's all Jim Matheos's fault.

Queensryche completely blew them away in every way ... and I came to the show mostly for FW because they are one of my very favorite bands ever.

lordcatfish
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:06 pm 

I was lucky enough to catch Type O Negative in 2007, even if the show was probably one of their worst.

Still haven't seen Ozzy. I had tickets to a UK show around 2003 which was twice postponed (once due to the ATV accident) and eventually cancelled. Next time round was an arena tour in 2007, but I was going to see Metallica around the same time and could only afford one of the two. There were a few Gus G era shows that I skipped due to distance, and now the latest tour has been postponed until around September. Will just have to wait and see.

I had an opportunity to see Fear Factory on tours supporting Archetype and Transgression but passed both times. Never got to see any songs from either album live, or Christian or Ray in the line up. There was also a show that I skipped due to adverse weather conditions in 2010, where they played "Securitron" and "Big God/Raped Souls" - two songs I'd love to see them perform.

I missed a fair few Iron Maiden shows due to being a relatively casual fan at the time, which includes missing out on The Early Days tour, A Matter of Life and Death in full and the Somewhere Back in Time tour. Gutted.

Passed on Slayer on their tour in support of World Painted Blood. Had seen them in support of Christ Illusion mind, but in hindsight, would've wanted to see them with Jeff again (in a smaller venue to boot).

There was a tour in 2006 - Dismember, Grave, Unleashed and Entombed - that came relatively close to where I lived, but I left it too late to sort out and missed it. Thought I'd missed the boat with Dismember, but hoping there will be a load more tour dates next year.

There was a show a few years ago - Kreator, Sepultura, Soilwork and Aborted - that I had a ticket to. I decided to skip the first two bands and just catch Kreator and Sepultura. I got to the train station about twenty minutes after a significant part of the wall near one of the station's tunnels collapsed, with all trains to and from the station subsequently cancelled (these cancellations actually lasted a couple of weeks whilst the wall was repaired). I'd go back in time, get an earlier train, watch the opening bands as well, safe in the knowledge that a replacement coach would've been put on that would've got me home in the early hours of the morning.

Oxenkiller
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:21 pm 

The problem for a lot of people, myself included, is when bands tour, your city or town is nowhere near where the tour actually stops. Like, if (for example) you live in Minneapolis, and the tour stops in Kansas City, Chicago and then Detroit, but the bands don't want to bother with a seven hour one-way drive up to Minneapolis. So the Minneapolis people get skipped, and their only alternative (if they really want to see the show bad enough) is to make the seven hour trip down to Chicago, which inevitably will mean finding a place to stay overnight.

Where I live, this happens a lot- I've missed out on some really good shows I didn't even know about until after the fact because they "Skipped" my city, and the nearest tour stop (usually Portland or Salt Lake City) was at least seven hours away.

Lord_Jotun
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:39 pm 

Definitely Motörhead. Tried three times since the turn of the millennium, and either the show got canceled or shit got in the way.
Orgiastic Pleasures
Rust
Black Druid Hymns - my projects on YouTube

Ace_Rimmer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:19 pm 

Skipped Heaven and Hell on their last tour since I was too cheap.

So I've never seen Dio live.

Also last year I go too fucking drunk at Full Terror Assault and missed the main two bands I wanted to see, Power Trip and Demolition Hammer. Damn you liquor!!!!

Skipped Mayhem in 2018 when I could have seen them, now I'm into the band but I doubt I'll have another shot.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:25 pm 

Temple Of Blood wrote:
Empyreal wrote:

Since when? I am talking about their current tour and saw them about 2 weeks ago.

It was super boring. You could look around at the crowd and tell I was not alone in feeling that way. It's all Jim Matheos's fault.

Queensryche completely blew them away in every way ... and I came to the show mostly for FW because they are one of my very favorite bands ever.

I didn't get the impression the crowd was bored when I saw them. Maybe it was an off night when you saw 'em.

LycanthropeMoon
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:54 pm 

I really wish I could have seen Kamelot while Roy Khan was still in the band. I got into them during the "Ghost Opera" era, and they almost immediately became one of my favorite bands. I didn't make it out to any of the shows they did during that touring cycle and I'll probably always regret it. I've seen them twice with Tommy and the dude's an excellent singer and a nice guy, but I'm always gonna be salty that I never saw them with Roy, especially since all my favorite albums they've done were with him at the helm.

Oxenkiller
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:42 pm 

I got to see Dio during the "Dream Evil" tour in the last 1980s and it was a good concert, but I never got to see him after that- neither his solo tours nor Heaven and Hell ever played within a day's drive of where I lived. Oddly enough, when I saw Dio, Megadeth opened for him, and that should have been awesome, but that night was one of Megadeth's worst performances ever, so...it wasn't so awesome. I've seen Megadeth enough times to know what they are capable of live and that night....they just sucked.

Motorhead was my very first big concert ever (and Megadeth opened for that as well, and were thankfully infinitely much better than when I saw them on the Dio tour) but when Motorhead played here about 10 or 15 years ago, I missed them- and I am kicking myself for that one.

Rush- wow. My favorate band when I was in junior high, and I never got to see them. I think I had the opportunity over the years but I just never did it- I wasn't into their mid/late 80's stuff and I had lost interest in them by then. I really wish I had seen them though. Especially now.

DungeonShade
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:45 am 

LycanthropeMoon wrote:
I really wish I could have seen Kamelot while Roy Khan was still in the band. I got into them during the "Ghost Opera" era, and they almost immediately became one of my favorite bands. I didn't make it out to any of the shows they did during that touring cycle and I'll probably always regret it. I've seen them twice with Tommy and the dude's an excellent singer and a nice guy, but I'm always gonna be salty that I never saw them with Roy, especially since all my favorite albums they've done were with him at the helm.

Missing Kamelot with Roy is one of mine. Had tickets to the show, which were refunded, saying Roy was sick or something vague. Sure enough he's out of the band shortly after.

Around the same time Therion - Gothic Kabbalah tour, didn't harass my friends enough to make this happen. Biggest one is Sonata Arctica - Reckoning Night tour, my friend and I were in high school and didn't have the nerve to break rules and attend (out of state/school night/parent's car). Basically missed epic tour because we are lame. Sure enough Jani out of band shortly after.

I regret not seeing Priest with Glenn and KK when I had the chance.

blackdiamond74
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:06 am 

Lots of Type O, and I have one too. I'd seen them twice prior. Once at Ozzfest in 1996 (IIRC) and I was only vaguely aware of them at that time. This was probably supporting October Rust. I do remember Anselmo did come on stage to sing Kill All The White People. Second time was in 2007 supporting Dead Again in Chicago at the Metro with Celtic Frost opening. Fun show but Steele was in a really bad way. He sat down with the lyrics in front of him for These Three Things.

About the regret though. I decided not to attend their 2nd to last show ever in 2009 and that has stuck in my craw. For this reason, if Slayer comes back through I'll pop for a ticket.

Most recently, I should've paid the $100 to see NIN at the Aragon (small place for them, awful acoustics but fun place to see a show nonetheless) when they did a 3-night stand around a year ago.

Reply to topic