* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
ObservationSlave
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:22 pm 

_flow wrote:
@the populist above:
I am also a black metal aficionado, so pardon me for resenting "the majority of people", and please don't beat me up for "talking sh*t" about Firepower. I know the majority of Judas Priest fans would; they were also dismayed by Rob's coming out, nevermind that he waved yellow, red and black hankies in their face - hence Firepower comes as a palatable meal for their aesthetic and overall cognitive capabilities, in the form a watery mush.

Lol "the populist." All I am saying is you condescend anyone who has a different opinion than you in one breath and then claim Nostradamus as anything other than a complete mess and total disaster in the next. You just shouldn't be surprised when the band comes out with an album like Firepower and most Priest fans agree that it is their best full length effort in 25+ years.

SadWings
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:47 pm 

While _flow is off base on a couple of points (Nostradamus a good record?), He is right about the current state of the band. Glenn has sapped the life from the band in many ways. From the nu-metalisms of the ripper years to his insistence on self-producing which resulted in the guitars sounding like they are underwater on Redeemer of Souls. Now the two dudes who wrote just about all the music are gone and Halford is reading and reciting the lyrics with many of his screams pre-recorded. It’s a sad, sad state of affairs, especially considering how well he was singing on the Resurrection tour. It could’ve been a great reunion era. It’s absurd to think that fan comments would affect the internal workings of a band, but the frustration is completely understandable.

_flow
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:03 pm 

Well, there are a couple of absurd things... First, to not consider Nostradamus a good record - with all the compelling melodies and intricate guitar work; second, to presume I'd like to "influence" or "control" the band (as someone implied). It reminds me of the reaction of an unnamed "metal legend" when someone wished him a good day: "I'll decide whether I'll have a good day or not!"

Halford should finally quit screaming and exploit that beautiful, soulful mature voice of his. (As we hear on Nostradamus!) He posted a video singing the blues, and I confessed to him he finally won my heart. Of course, songs like "Till The Day I Die" are moving; I love his solo work. Two was perhaps his most intimate, but the vibe goes on in Resurrection, and Crucible is haunting. I had read him say he couldn't write intimately for Priest - after his coming out, I presume.... I wonder if he has an artistic impulse left to still express himself as a solo artist.

P.S. In the book, KK says he was the one to approach Rob, and Glenn was strongly against him returning.

And one more thing I just found curious - in his last interview, Glenn says "we've always underestimated Tom Allom"; unfortunately he didn't elaborate, since he had difficulty speaking.

TrooperEd
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:19 pm 

_flow wrote:
"Even without the internet, it was obvious back in the Painkiller era that Glenn was calling the shots and that Halford left because Glenn was hung up on doing Sci-Fi songs for "The Kids". One of the big giveaways was in Judas Priest interviews. Nearly all interviews would have Rob & Glenn, very few had KK. And during those interviews Glenn would often babble on about how he knew what "The Kids want" and you could see Halford knew Glenn was full of shit!

There have been a few stories told about why Halford left Priest. One that was told before the emergence of the internet and has been lost over time was that Tipton promised Halford that the followup to Painkiller would be reality based as Halford wanted. And then broke his word. Many lines in Halford's War Of Words reflected that experience such as the lyrics to "Reality, A New Beginning"."

Glenn telling Rob how to write lyrics? I'm not buying that.

_flow
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:25 pm 

Just have to clarify I'm not the author of the quote above; I found it curious and copy-pasted from another forum.

One has to wonder why there haven't been any erotic lyrics since Rob returned, while they had been abundant before.

Twisted_Psychology
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:58 am 

_flow wrote:
Just have to clarify I'm not the author of the quote above; I found it curious and copy-pasted from another forum.

One has to wonder why there haven't been any erotic lyrics since Rob returned, while they had been abundant before.

That seems to be the case with a lot of older bands from what I've observed. I think we all know how creepy it is to hear senior citizens sing about lusting young women, especially if they're trying to present themselves with the same alpha male bravado as they had in their twenties and thirties.

_flow
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:41 am 

^ What shallow, blatant, and indeed creepy agism - not different from homophobia, misogyny and racism.

Reversibility
by Charles Baudelaire

Angel of gladness, do you know of anguish,
Shame, of troubles, sobs, and of remorse,
And the vague terrors of those awful nights
That squeeze the heart like paper in a ball?
Angel of gladness, do you know of pain?

Angel of kindness, do you know of hatred,
Clenched fists in the shadow, tears of gall,
When Vengeance beats his hellish call to arms,
And makes himself the captain of our will?
Angel of kindness, do you know revenge?

Angel of health, are you aware of Fevers
Who by pallid hospitals' great walls
Stagger like exiles, with the lagging foot,
Searching for sunlight, mumbling with their lips?
Angel of health, do you know of disease?

Angel of beauty, do you know of wrinkles,
Fear of growing old, the great torment
To read the horror of self-sacrifice
In eyes our avid eyes had drunk for years?
Angel of beauty, do you know these lines?

Angel of fortune, happiness and light,
David in dying might have claimed the health
That radiates from your enchanted flesh;
But, angel, I implore only your prayers,
Angel of fortune, happiness and light!

Twisted_Psychology
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:55 am 

I meant more in the sense of those old school "she's only seventeen" lyrics but okay.

rexxz
Where's your band?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:25 am 

ObservationSlave wrote:
_flow wrote:
@the populist above:
I am also a black metal aficionado, so pardon me for resenting "the majority of people", and please don't beat me up for "talking sh*t" about Firepower. I know the majority of Judas Priest fans would; they were also dismayed by Rob's coming out, nevermind that he waved yellow, red and black hankies in their face - hence Firepower comes as a palatable meal for their aesthetic and overall cognitive capabilities, in the form a watery mush.

Lol "the populist." All I am saying is you condescend anyone who has a different opinion than you in one breath and then claim Nostradamus as anything other than a complete mess and total disaster in the next. You just shouldn't be surprised when the band comes out with an album like Firepower and most Priest fans agree that it is their best full length effort in 25+ years.

Exactly what I'm thinking. Nostradamus was bloated, uninspired garbage compared to Firepower but go off I guess.

_flow
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:41 pm 

I'd like to add this quote:

"Roger, I had a very disturbing dream last night. In this dream I found myself making love to a strange man. Only I'm having trouble, you see because he's old and dying and he smells bad and I find him repulsive. But then, he tells me that everything is erotic, that everything is sexual. You know what I mean? He tells me that even old flesh is erotic flesh. That disease is the love of two kinds of creatures for each other. Even dying is an act of eroticism. That talking is sexual. That breathing is sexual. That even to physically exist is sexual. And I believe him and we make love beautifully."

David Cronenberg, Shivers

idunnosomename
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:56 pm 

_flow wrote:

Painkiller basically did away with the sex lyrics. All very masculine super-metallian-beings with no irony. Touch of Evil is a tiny bit kinky I suppose but there's no spread-eagled to the wall or anything.

It's an interesting topic how metal moved away from cringy sex lyrics but look at Saxon, Accept, Iron Maiden. All wouldn't dare write a song about fucking a young girl with engine-based euphemisms now (correct me if I'm wrong)

Terri23
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:05 pm 

Iron Maiden never did it. The Charlotte the Harlot series is the closest they came, but they were hardly lusting over the Charlotte character. Saxon and Accept touched on the topic over the years, but had other lyrical topics they generally favoured.

Riffs wrote:
It's been scientifically proven that appreciating Black Sabbath helps increase life expectancy, improves happiness, bumps your salary by 11 thousand dollars annually, helps fight cavities and increases penis size.

Last edited by Terri23 on Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
idunnosomename
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:35 pm 

Yeah I am thinking of Charlotte for Maiden. Imagine them doing something like Here To Eternity Now. No way: too hair metal. Gotta be about talismans or whatever.

Not that it's a bad thing we never get lyrics like Savatage's "Hard for Love" again. Well, except from those Steel Panther guys.

_flow
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:46 am 

Priest are already discussing next year's tour (50th Anniversary), with no clarity in sight.

I wrote to Rob:
"It's an unfortunate situation Priest has fallen into, perhaps not entirely consciously. I do hope arrangements are being made to include Downing in the 50-th anniversary tour, if it were not to be a cover-up and remake of identity. This is the guy without whom classic Priest wouldn't exist, whether in historic or aesthetic terms. The dual lead attack defined Priest and gave you the platform to rise as an expressive spear - would you say one guitarist was more of a support than the other? I'd speculate the scales were well balanced, although it seems it hadn't been so in the psychical dynamics of the band. We needn't be made aware of these dynamics, and indeed wouldn't have, if you had ended on the high Epitaph note. It's therapeutic to let things out, however, and this is what KK scratches upon in his book, while also attempting to be diplomatic. I don't know if it's his good intention or he still feels muffled - and we have to give validity to his viewpoint and subjective experience. Ignoring Downing is not a way to go if you have the Priest legacy and the fans at heart; although it's clear to what kind of fan was Ian Hill referring with "The fans won't miss KK Downing", thus delegating defamation to cult-mentalists via their media lynchmob of Downing. Blaming and shaming the victim - or if we refrain from KK's psychological rhetoric, a core member of Priest willing to mend the relationship - leaves bad taste in the mouth of your thinking fan. There are enough of us and we didn't ask to be enthralled in these matters, nor do we have any interest in Priest's legal ones; we just want the air of toxicity surrounding Priest dispersed, and our favourite band ending on a sincerely high, pure and authentic note."

aloof
avant-gardener

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:11 pm 

"you wrote to Rob"!? how old are you, _flow? 10? I'm serious...

edit: ok, I saw your post in the manowar thread, about being alive in the 80s... I guess you're not 10. what makes you think Rob takes (or even considers) business advice from individual fans though?

_flow
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:05 pm 

The fact I am old enough to not only be able to write, but to also not literally consider him "Metal God" - rather a human being who socially interacts with fans and reads his posts on facebook. (He also goes live on instagram to respond to fans directly.)
There's also the ignorable fact that fans' demand got him back in Priest.
Oh, and I still have a vague hope that Priest is not strictly a business.

-----

A quote by another fan I totally agree with:

"Nobody is really winning here. Judas Priest is hurting each other and their fans acting like this. There are a few factors, both business and humanistic - if they do not let KK back in for at the very least, their 50th, they will face a PR shit storm. And if Priest wants to make money, its obvious that this is the way to go. The humanistic value here speaks for itself that KK is a founding member and has every right to celebrate his life's work and not be denied for wanting to do so. He should be welcomed back in. And shame on Ian for turning on him in the press and literally biting the hand that fed him all these years. Their legacy is in their hands now..."

Temple Of Blood
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:59 pm 

$$$ from both camps is what brought Halford back to jp.

Apparently the fans are deaf and thankless and don't care if kk comes back. They've already voted with their $$$

_flow
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:12 pm 

The fans are obviously zombies (I joked with someone that they'd welcome Priest as holograms, and the "fan" eagerly said "yes"!), but still, we mustn't judge only by those who jump the mob bandwagon. If you look at the Firepower tour stats, things aren't all that rosy. And Priest cannot tour the UK alone at this stage. I do feel that KK returning would bring some life - you'll see the zombies suddenly forgetting their slander - KK could turn from a "whiny b**ch" to a hero in the blink of an eye. It's whatever the band says. And the band currently don't seem to know what they're doing.

Btw I found myself unable to listen to the current live rendition of Victim - that Richie guy is so superfluous, devoid of thought or emotion. Whatever happened with solos being a "song within a song"...
It is a farce that wanking boy is now the main guy in Priest, alongside Rob.

I wonder how Halford really feels about all this.

Also, it was truly painful to watch Glenn perform last month... I don't doubt he thought he could squeeze this last leg of the tour out of himself. (He could barely do two songs on the opening night.) I can't even begin to think what psychological forces are at play here...

They were eager to announce Glenn had almost drawn the outlines of a new record; then backed off, saying he really isn't well lately. And shortly after, there's Richie announcing Glenn will be fully involved on a next record...

MawBTS
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:31 am 

Is KK Downing even still interested in music? He's been almost completely inactive since he left Priest. No new bands or albums or anything.

Other than a couple of guest appearances, his picking hand could have dropped off from leprosy in 2013 and we wouldn't know it.

_flow
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:48 am 

It seems he's very hurt and depressed by how he was treated within Priest, if we give credence to his book (and why wouldn't we). He felt stinted, and since this is his life's work, his "child" (and he doesnt have any other offspring), he yearns due recognition, a restoration of what he feels should be his rightful place in Priest. He describes how he felt manipulated and suppressed by Glenn, to the point of crying, as Glenn pulled all control and attention towards himself. This is KK's account - I feel that Glenn may have made some very apt aesthetic decisions, like cutting short a solo in Before The Dawn, because he felt the song could be a potential hit. But KK gives many instances he felt played and outdone - for example Glenn insisting that each live song should end on his note, extending the song, even if it's supposed to end abruptly on KK's.
He recently made a statement which sounded puzzling to me - that he doesn't see any point in "supergroups" in general, in musicians from different formations collaborating - that's ludicrous to me as a jazz fan - but KK claims that loyalty to your band is the only way. He's probably a bit obsessed by the thought, paralyzing him from doing anything else - he's used terms such as "I'm hybernating"... living in expectation.
I'd be glad to see him collaborate with Les Binks and some singer; at the same time, how they've tried to oust him is scandalous, and indeed he has every right to celebrate his life in Priest on this 50th anniversary tour.

MawBTS
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:02 am 

Well, you're welcome to your opinion, but when Bruce Dickinson and Rob Halford left their respective bands, they didn't hibernate, they made music. KK Downing has spent six years running a golf course.

This backs up Glen Tipton's claim at the time: KK Downing didn't have much creative drive left. Which is fine, they're all around 70 years old. But if the band was to continue in some form, maybe it just wasn't possible with KK.

To tell the truth, some days I wish they'd hung it up years ago. I say this as someone who enjoys small parts of Angel/Nostradamus/Redeemer, and a good 75% of Firepower.

_flow
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:18 am 

KK may not be a compositional genius, but he has the drive and energy - I don't buy into the "Richie brought new energy" mantra - KK could outweigh that truly hybernating guy, even at age 100.
I don't know when has Glenn spoken of the lack of drive in KK? It may well be true - in the book again, KK says he felt bored and miserable touring in the latter years, because there were no more groupies... Glenn himself didn't look all that eager, and was obviously filling some voids... I love these guys to death, but they're damaged-good rockstars - KK at least admits it and doesn't try to portray himself as a hero.
I do trust the claims of Glenn's control obsession, since it's evident how they try to rewrite history, where he's supposed to go down as the untainted star of Priest. (Moreover, now he's ill it's wrong to speak ill of him.)
Rob is the grounded guy in the band; I wish I knew how he felt about the current situation.

They should have obviously ended on the Epitaph. To explain that an epitaph wasn't supposed to be an end, was quite funny.
They should have had the guts to tour Nostradamus before that. Glenn the iron-hand boss chickened out that "the kids" didn't like what was obviously another progressive masterpiece of his (after the bland AoR), in terms of guitar work at least...

P.S. Crucible was released 25 June 2002. I wish Rob would go solo again, although he probably wants to just sleep for the rest of his life, lol.

KK claims solo albums are rubbish, perhaps even the idea of them... weird guy, no doubt.

_flow
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:02 pm 

Someone just shared this picture again... of the unreachable Metal God, haha :-D
Sorry, I melt every time I see it. This could not turn out to be a bad guy...

P.S. There was speculation who should play Rob in a biopic.

aloof
avant-gardener

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:10 am 

_flow wrote:
There's also the ignorable fact that fans' demand got him back in Priest.

lol. they were playing smaller and half-full venues while he was on the up with Halford. that thing alone got him back and naut else.

_flow wrote:
Oh, and I still have a vague hope that Priest is not strictly a business.

ha. you follow the dreamer, through the purple, hazy clouds. he can control your sense of dime.

_flow
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:26 am 

You know, unlike the majority of the brainwashed Priest fans, my life doesn't actually depend on Priest and whether they continue, be it as holograms or muppets.
Talking hazy dreams, however, I'm not sure it's not where Priest curently reside.
Let's presume they're strictly business - why the ass-like obstinacy not to take back Downing, which might at least revive some interest?
I think it has to do with Glenn's ongoing denial. The whole dynamic seems to have been him being unable to control his addictions, hence projecting through control of his environment. It went on long enough, KK was unable to stand it and left, they mended things somehow, but now some compromises have to be made and Glenn still can't let go. Call that very rational. All in all, the business running of Priest has been so rational, that they play small half-empty venues while Maiden fill stadiums.
Nobody can deny Glenn's passion, however - nor Rob's or KK's - which is why I still listen to them, while I feel Maiden is a sterile machine.

aloof
avant-gardener

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:45 am 

that's a very long convo, which I wouldnt mind having over a beer, but I'm bot gonna type out an essay here... you've read KK's book. Glenn was intent on overshadowing him form day one... now Glenn can't play. literally. if he allows KK to come back and "save" Priest, he's undoing ~40 years of work. musicians tend to be petty, and there's little doubt Glenn definitely is. if he has to watch his band play on without him, he'd rather have anyone at all in the guitarist spot than his old bandmate.

_flow
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:04 am 

...which is why they're pushing Faulkner and making laughable claims (Ian Hill) that Richie made KK obsolete, that's he's so much more energetic and overall better, he's owned and enhanced KK's parts to such an extent that fans couldn't possibly miss KK... while he's in reality a player without attitude (let alone KK's sharpness), someone they can boss around.
It's a shame that Glenn is happy with that, while he couldn't but notice his entire concept of a solo being a "song within a song" goes down the drain. It seems financial and psychological control over the band is all that's made him happy in recent years, rather than pursuing aesthetic satisfaction. Rob on the other hand is the same conformist as Ian, and I feel a fool for having addressed matters of integrity, identity and authenticity with him. In an Instagram live last night, he made laudations of Dio's hologram... how great Wendy is for bringing Ronnie back to the stage... And of course there are his "metal community" speeches, which leave me a bit nauseated as a resident of a former communist country...

_flow
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:01 am 

Talking appeals, I came across a curious speculation by a fan that the lyrics to Resurrection are actually Halford's appeal to Glenn to take him back. If so, it's quite an... erotic one, lol :-D

Acrobat
Eric Olthwaite

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:11 am 

Any idea that KK is somehow forgotten because of some guy's "dime-a-dozen metal riffing and Schenker-meets-Zakk-meets-Murray" style is absurd and, yet, some actually think what's-his-name is a more talented guitarist because he's... faster? I don't know. He's probably writing the best music of his career with Firepower, so he probably is at the top of his game. But it's still his game, if you get me.

Uncolored wrote:
non 80's wodos members are enemies of teutonic beatles hairstyle thrash

_flow
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:21 am 

I was just responding to some dude on bbmouth...
And that whats-his-name wrote the whole of Firepower, there's no doubt. The highlight of his career of being a metal fanboy: play this Richie, play that Richie... do you know that riff, that song... yep, he sure knows all of his metal cliches, particularly Maiden.

"Me - Re: Faulkner. I don't know who Randy is, I listen to the blues - I consider Tipton essentially a blues player, hence my admiration. Anyway, I constantly hear as a laudation of Faulkner that he "sounds like Randy" - my point is precisely that he doesn't sound like Richie. He might be a technical player, but that means nothing - a good player sweeps you away with two chords filled with emotion.

Somebody - "I don't know who Randy is," Thank you for clarifying your credentials here. I think that explains a bit, and I'll go ahead and stand by my statement.

Me - Credentials? Are you familiar with all the pre-war blues guitarists? I am. That's where Tipton comes from. Randy's style contradicts my concept of what is aesthetically pleasing. Despite the fact KK claims his whole ideology had been a departure from the blues, his phrase is filled with character, cutting and expressive. Both Tipton and Downing could make it fast AND expressive - blues in intense hell, but still blues.
Tipton and Downing have stories to their playing. What's Faulkner's story? Cascades of note butterflies.

John Lee Hooker: I don’t like a lot of fast pickin’, loud music. [Imitates a shred solo.] That ain’t music. That’s a lot of fast notes. Showin’ off – that’s all it is! A lot of fast notes and loud too! If I’m there with people like that, I gets up and go. I says, “Let’s go. Take me to my car.” A lot of loud music ain’t got no feelin’. It’s fast, but that’s all it is. I like it so funky. When I play the boogie, I play with a funky beat, but not [imitates a shred solo]. I go [sings a walking bass line] – that’s it. This fast stuff, that’s for the birds. That’s not the real blues. You can’t play really hard, deep blues really fast."

Cheapsteaks
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:03 pm 

Did KK do a solo on a Tateryche album. Can anyone who did that, or even considered that, really be considered valid in 2019, the year of our lord.

Wilytank
Not a Flying Toy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:10 pm 

There's a lot of amusing material in this thread. Except for that creepy old guy smut that nobody asked for. Please do not post more of that.

I've decided this is the only kind of collection in the world that matters.

_flow
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:45 pm 

Cheapsteaks wrote:
Can (KK) really be considered valid in 2019, the year of our lord.

I guess we'll see soon: https://www.themetalvoice.com/single-po ... ug-11-2019

aloof
avant-gardener

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:09 pm 

ok, I didn't see that coming... jaw dropped, expectations all over the place.

mostly, what I don't get is why he doesn't start his own band... he surely knows how to pen a tune, and there's like a gazillion of people who'd chop their twinky off to play on an album with him... manowar covers with ross the boss? really?

TrooperEd
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:29 pm 

_flow wrote:
Cheapsteaks wrote:
Can (KK) really be considered valid in 2019, the year of our lord.

I guess we'll see soon: https://www.themetalvoice.com/single-po ... ug-11-2019

Jesus I thought that was a fucking parody report, not serious. The fuck....? Well it's not like he has a whole lot of Priest like options. He's too proud to ask to jam with Maiden; Sabbath, Motorhead, Dio and Rush are gone. honestly Ross's band is questionable. Watched him do Hail & Kill and he played the chorus riff wrong.

_flow
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:38 pm 

He wants to be reinstated in Priest - like it was mentioned already, he says he left because of Glenn, and wants to return once Glenn is gone. No interest in another band, he feels Priest is his band.
As to whether "Priest want him" - he is legally a part of Priest, not to mention historically and musically - and let's face it, there isn't much Priest left in current Priest. Rob... alright, Ian.

To quote someone on bbmouth:
"One of the main accusations levelled at him (by Ian if I remember rightly) is that he hasn't played in years and would be too rusty - so if he shows up for this full of energy and smashes it in front of a big crowd it will surely make it more difficult for them to ignore him when the anniversary tour comes around."

That seems to be the point.

Last edited by _flow on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShinyOx
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:40 pm 

Well that will enjoyable at Bloodstock, was going to see them anyway. Ross The Boss has been decent enough to two times I have had the fortune of seeing him, can't see KK adding anything particularly, nor can I see him detracting either.

Temple Of Blood
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:12 am 

I almost feel like he should stay away from RtB. What is the point. Go big or go home.

thrashinbatman
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:35 am 

Well, I'd rather see Ross the Boss than ManOwaR to be honest.

Temple Of Blood
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:04 am 

thrashinbatman wrote:
Well, I'd rather see Ross the Boss than ManOwaR to be honest.

but Eric Adams tho

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next