Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Commisaur
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:48 pm 

The Metal Archives entries on the members of Vinterland don't have much at all, just two super dead looking MySpace links with no option to contact the user. The only somewhat more promising link is the Facebook link attributed to the Vinterland guitarist (Pehr Larsson) that goes to some tattoo business in Sweden. I was able to send a message to this account using the Facebook Messenger app, but I doubt I'll get a response as the Facebook account looks super dead with absolutely no activity - the only activity being a profile picture update from over five years ago

So does anyone have the contact information for any of the members of Vinterland?

I would like to ask them for permission to use one of their songs for a documentary I am making

Helvede
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:30 am 

Wasn't there a reissue of their album? Try contact the label who did it and see if they can arrange it to swap contact info. Sounds interesting, that documentary.

TheLoneForest
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:36 am 

DM their label. They just dropped the new Ice Ages album this year so it's not like they're super inactive

Commisaur
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:30 pm 

TheLoneForest wrote:
DM their label. They just dropped the new Ice Ages album this year so it's not like they're super inactive

What do you mean by "Ice Ages"? On the Metal Archives entry all Vinterland has done is the "Welcome My Last Chapter" album

There is however a band called "Ice Ages" on Vinterland's current label (according to Metal Archives) roster. Is that what you are referring to?

Zephirus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:22 pm 

if there was a new Vinterland album i'd like to think i'd know about it :p :???:

Reply to topic