Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Flugeldufel
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:34 pm 

This thread got me to finally check out Blind Guardian. I'm really late to the party, but this is great stuff! I'm more into the straightforward speed/power stuff than the theatrical Nightfall style, but I like it all a lot so far. It's refreshing to listen to a style I haven't spent much time with.

Thexhumed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:01 pm 

Flugeldufel wrote:
This thread got me to finally check out Blind Guardian. I'm really late to the party, but this is great stuff! I'm more into the straightforward speed/power stuff than the theatrical Nightfall style, but I like it all a lot so far. It's refreshing to listen to a style I haven't spent much time with.

Why didn't you check them before? And how old are you?

Flugeldufel
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:21 pm 

Thexhumed wrote:
Flugeldufel wrote:

Why didn't you check them before? And how old are you?

45. Been listening to metal for many many years, just never got around to BG. They're one of many bands where I think "I'd probably like that" but years go by before finding out. Never had any friends who like the same music either, so it's always up to me to explore whatever seems interesting.

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:29 pm 

Empyreal wrote:
... I never cared if the songs were good and catchy.

And the songs on Book of the Dead are not? :p

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:42 pm 

Brainstorm - Ambiguity (2000)
Thrashy power metal. Although their sound is undeniably German (there's a lot of Accept in it), I hear traces of Metal Church too. This is just solid all around, with some subtle twist and turns of their own. I really should check out the rest of their albums (13 in total!). 4/5

A typical song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzBe_ioKJbc

Last edited by Opus on Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:17 pm 

Cage - Hell Destroyer (2007)
Listening to one song off this album in isolation you might be tricked into thinking it's a good album. It's not. Everything here is one dimensional, and it is one dimensional for 78 minutes straight. The biggest problem is that the verses of all songs sound pretty much the same, and I'm certain the drums are looped. I guess not even the drummer managed to sit through the whole thing.
The other biggest problem is the aggressively preachy christian lyrics. No one wants that in their metal. "The christhammer will crush the infidels. That's not very christlike, is it? 1.5/5

A typical song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkQZaY-WZi4

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:23 am 

Opus wrote:
Empyreal wrote:
... I never cared if the songs were good and catchy.

And the songs on Book of the Dead are not? :p

I don't really remember what that one sounded like. Their first four were at least pretty good though. Then they fell off a cliff in quality.

That quote looks weird. I meant "I don't care about the chuggy downtuned guitars if the band is writing good songs."

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:34 pm 

It's Candlemass week!

and I just made a horrible discovery: I don't have Tales of Creation on CD!

Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus (1986)
Obviously this is 5/5, as I suspect they all will be, but I do have some reservations about this one.
Firstly, those who say Johan Längquist is the best Candlemass singer, your ears are obviously faulty! He is a great singer, but he isn't spectacular. Under the Oak is the only song where he goes above and beyond. As opposed to Messiah who goes full Messiah all the time.
Secondly, the songs are a smidge too long, and a wee bit too much on the epic side, at the cost of the doom side. Seems like the Manilla Road influence was strong here.
Thirdly, what is a synthesizer doing on a Candlemass album? And why is no one credited for playing it?
Fourthly, Janne and Lasse is missing.

The Candlemass song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woe_4gkS4XU

Candlemass - Nightfall (1987)
Everything is just perfect here! Well, pretty much nearly close to everything. The drum sound is not perfect. Darn that 80's snare reverb. Darn it to heck!
This is where it became complete Candlemass. First it was Nemesis, then a big step up to EDM, then another big step up to this. 5/5

Oh how I love Messiah!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19XuxziBaH4

rawsewage
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:06 am 

Opus wrote:
Brainstorm - Ambiguity (2000)
Thrashy power metal. Although their sound is undeniably German (there's a lot of Accept in it), I hear traces of Metal Church too. This is just solid all around, with some subtle twist and turns of their own. I really should check out the rest of their albums (13 in total!). 4/5

A typical song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzBe_ioKJbc

Just go to Soul Temptation and call it a day.

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:07 pm 

rawsewage wrote:
Just go to Soul Temptation and call it a day.

Will do.

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:00 pm 

Candlemass - Ancient Dreams (1988)
Again, another flawless album. Not much else to say really. 5/5

I generally dislike metal bands doing covers. Unless it's Candlemass doing a cover of a 18th century song by Swedish poet, composer and social commentator C.M. Bellman. All my hairs stand on end when listening to this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwHMnWx5w_w

Candlemass - Chapter IX (1992)
I really can't get into this fully. There are some things that irks me. I can't shake the feeling that this isn't what Leif really wanted to do. The songs are good, and Thomas Vikström's singing is good (but he's not Messiah), but it doesn't really come together. And then Leif formed Abstrakt Algebra two years later, which was something completely different.
Another thing that bothers me is the production. Both the arrangements and the production since Nightfall had been very simple and bare bones. Here there are lots of things added in the background. Keyboards and backing vocals are nigh driving me crazy trying to figure out where all these strange sounds are coming from.
Lastly, we have Candlemass' first bad song: Black Eyes. The lyrics are weird and the singing is weird. I guess it's supposed to be raunchy, but it makes my skin crawl. 4/5

A typical song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v66o3-kH6y4

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:09 pm 

Candlemass - Candlemass (2005)
Best comeback ever! This is easily their best album so far. It sounds like back in the day, but in concentrated form.One thing that has changed is the guitar solo parts.
Instead of the previous traditional/neoclassical solos it sometimes almost goes into freeform where Lasse sounds like a mix of Kerry King and Ia Eklund, and I love it. 5/5

The mother of life is a whore:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jbevkR745s

Candlemass - King of the Grey Islands (2007)
Vocalist change succesful! I really didn't believe it would be possible, but they are so different that it works. While Messiah is a narrator of sad and solemn stories, Rob is angry at the world and want revenge. Accordingly, the music is now more energetic, one might even say it's rockier. Still well within the confines of the Candlemass sound. 5/5

A typical song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zeLyxpSAvw

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:21 pm 

Candlemass - Death Magic Doom (2009)
I'm noticing there are small but noticeable thematic variations between the albums. This one is the most melodic of all the Candlemass albums. Which means still not very melodic. It's all about the riffs as usual.
I'm very impressed by how Lasse Johansson's guitar playing keeps evolving. He's a bonafide shredder, but he doesn't shred much. Instead he keeps developing his style, coming up with new sounds and tricks all the time. 5/5

A typical song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-SMGfIW1Y0

Candlemass - Psalms for the Dead (2012)
Now they are treading into heavy metal territory. Lots of fast bits here. 5/5

Heavy metal Candlemass:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9tjjJ8dyg

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:50 pm 

Candlemass - The Door to Doom (2019)
Leif should be canonized! Saint Leif of the Doom. Anyone got the number to the pope? It's amazing how he just keeps coming back again and again, without the slightest drop in song writing quality. It's also amazing that Johan is back 33 years later. 33 years is a long time. And his singing is amazing. He's really pushing himself and proves to be a perfect fit for Candlemass. 5/5

I'm glad Your Highness is back:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j_rpMz6Xak

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:50 pm 

Bob Catley - Middle Earth (2001)
It's been a bleak week, so I'm ending it on a lighter note. Bob Catley, the vocalist of Birmingham's third most legendary band: Magnum. Metalheads might know him from Avantasia.
I've been a big fan of Magnum since way back, and this album is made to sound like Magnum. It's got lots of vintage sounding keyboards, giving it a nice, mellow atmosphere, and the Lord of the Rings theme suits Catley perfectly. Makes you wonder why Magnum haven't done this album already. 5/5

A typical song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EypRt0t0NqI

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:38 pm 

Cellador - Enter Deception (2006)
No big words are needed to describe this: it's fast and it's fun. I thought I remembered this as being a Dragonforce clone, but it's not. It's more like if in an alternative universe Michael Kiske joined Gamma Ray. Add to that a youthful vigour akin to that of early Edguy and we have a winner. 4/5

A typical song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8Q0lfszsRc

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:22 pm 

Chaos Asylum - Into the Black (2012)
British band with a great singer that was/is in a Judas Priest tribute band. There are traces of Painkiller on the album, although he sounds more like Iuri Sanson here. In fact, the music isn't too far off from the first Hibria album, only more British.
Very competent meat and potato metal. The song writing could have been more focused over all though. Too bad they didn't make any more albums. 3.5/5

A typical song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVge3Nhpg7Y

Last edited by Opus on Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:39 pm 

Children of Bodom - Something Wild (1997)
Nah. This can't really be considered more then a demo. There are lots of great ideas here, but that's the problem. Too many ideas and not enough good songs. The playing is messy, and not in a good way, and the vocals are just bad. 2/5

Children of Bodom - Hatebreeder (1999)
A huge step up in playing abilities, and much better song writing. The vocals are still bad. They aren't deep, they aren't powerful, and there's absolutely no enunciation. All I hear are randomly croaked syllables. 3/5 for the musicianship.

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:58 pm 

Children of Bodom - Follow the Reaper (2000)
Man this is bad! These vocals ruins it in every possible way. Growled vocals are supposed to fit aggressive/angry/violent etc. music. Take away the double bass drumming and this is basically AOR, so what's the point of having growls? Not that Alexi is really growling. It's awfully close to those bedroom black metal whispers. Did Alexi ever use some sort of singing voice? I'm sure he would have pulled it of being such a great musician, and anything would have been better than this. 3/5

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:22 pm 

Chroming Rose - Louis XIV (1990)
German speed/power metal of the Helloween school, although they sound more like Scanner, only not as good. Lots and lots of good and not so good ideas throughout and not a single coherent song. If they had kept it simple and not tried to be Helloween (a couple of years too late) this could have worked out. The singer is great though, he sounds like Kai, with Kiskes range. 3/5

The best song on the album:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT76q5BUfTg

Chroming Rose - Garden of Eden (1991)
Trying to be all serious here, with lyrics criticising modern society. For that their English isn't good enough, and that rarely ages well anyhow.

I dare you to listen to this and not cringe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qBZDTdu6y4

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:09 pm 

Circle II Circle - Burden of Truth (2006)
Zak Stevens band. very smooth, very Savatage. The only criticism I can come up with is that they are playing it safe. No risks are taken, either song writing wise or musicianship wise. I like when you can tell the musicians are pushing themselves, to me that's is a lot of the essence of metal. Still, it all sounds fantastic. 4/5

A typical song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I14igzE42mA

Circle II Circle - Seasons Will Fall (2013)
And what the hell happened here? This is pretty much awful. The guitars are fuzzy, the drums are programmed, Zak's voice is weak and hoarse, the songs are boring, musicians are replaced. Burden of Truth was produced by Jim Morris of Morrisound Studios. This one was produced by the band. Clearly a misstep. 2/5

A boring song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzWuZ1Io0Z8

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:05 pm 

Cirith Ungol - Frost and Fire (1981)
I really love King of the Dead. This one I don't. The it starts with two good Cirith Ungol sounding songs, then the rest are C-grade 70s hard rock. 2/5

An atypical song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rpVmUKFIwg

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:40 pm 

Civil War - The Killer Angels (2013)
I got this album with an issue of Sweden Rock Magazine, but never listened to it. This album has two problems:
1. Nils Patrik Johansson. His voice is so big and special that the music he sings over also needs to be big and special. Otherwise he only takes up all the oxygen in the room. He works (worked?) very well in Wuthering Heights. Here he doesn't. The music is way too streamlined to be able to carry his singing and he just towers above it.
2. The songwriting. Although they have good riffs and nice and melodic choruses, I can't remember a single note as the album ends. This handicap becomes glaringly obvious when you get to the last song, a well done cover of Children of the Grave. The jump in songwriting craftsmanship is just humorous. 3/5

And I still can't wrap my head around the fact that Kelly Sundown Carpenter is singing for them now.

A typical song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IprP2Bdq4s

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:58 pm 

Conception - The Last Sunrise (1991)
The humble beginnings of Conception. They haven't found their sound yet, it's more like a power metal band that's throwing in different things to try out, and a lot of Yngwieisms. The musicianship is top notch though. and the snare sound alone almost deserves another point. 4/5

A typical song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDmW10EPuB0

Conception - Parallel Minds (1993)
On the previous album the singer was Roy Khantatat. Now he is Roy Kahn! (Did he hit such high notes in Kamelot?) Everything has fallen into place now, and the songs are wonderfully progressive and eclectic. Flawless. 5/5

A typical song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri52J9JEi7M

Conception - In Your Multitude (1995)
More of the same. A but more experimentation with Synths and sounds. I have one complaint though: they are using an electronic drum kit and the bass drum sounds really bad! Luckily I can look past that this time. 5/5

A typical song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHs7XbgZCak

Thexhumed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:33 am 

What's your favorite Children of Bodom song?

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:35 am 

Thexhumed wrote:
What's your favorite Children of Bodom song?

Strange question, since I don't really like them. The songs are all good, albeit a bit samey, but no song has good singing. Bed of Razors is catchy.

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:28 pm 

Control Denied - The Fragile Art of Existence (1999)
I'm reminded why I don't often listen to this: It's sad. And hopeless. Chuck wasn't a happy man, apparently. Although it is cathartic to listen to sad and emotional music, I need to be in the mood to do it. It's also a difficult listen when you think of what Chuck could have done had he lived. This is pretty unique stuff. What direction(s) would he have taken? 5/5

A hopeless song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acSL3s8Yx5Y

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:43 pm 

Cornerstone - Human Stain (2002)
Solo project from Royal Hunt-bassist Steen Mogensen with Doogie White on vocals. Not prog metal in any shape or form though. This is 70s hard rock in the Rainbow/Whitesnake vein with lots of lovely Hammond organ and a bit of funk in the Fender. 4/5

A groovy song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gixh9NveznU

ThrashTilDeath530
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:21 pm 

Opus wrote:
Cage - Hell Destroyer (2007)
Listening to one song off this album in isolation you might be tricked into thinking it's a good album. It's not.

Thank you! On paper, this band sounds like it should be great. Fast, aggressive, Painkiller style power metal that's just boring as shit with maybe a couple catchy songs that still seem to go on too long.

Twisted_Psychology
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:28 pm 

Cage is one of those bands that I absolutely loved as a teenager but didn't have much staying power. I could still have some fun with Hell Destroyer and Science of Annihilation now, but I can't imagine them necessarily being *good*. Sure doesn't help that a lot of their singer's other projects have been either outright terrible or serviceably bland.

simonitro
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:35 am 

I've been doing that for awhile although, I have them digitally since I moved and all but hey, it is what it is and many downloads here and there.

It's actually a very cool idea in which you'd discover things that you'd never did before. It can be a bit tasking but anywho... it's really fun and many times I'd be: "What the crap is this?". Beginning of this year, I went on with a Bathory discography. That's was great.

Ace_Rimmer
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:35 am 

Opus wrote:
It's Candlemass week!

and I just made a horrible discovery: I don't have Tales of Creation on CD!

Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus (1986)
Obviously this is 5/5, as I suspect they all will be, but I do have some reservations about this one.
Firstly, those who say Johan Längquist is the best Candlemass singer, your ears are obviously faulty! He is a great singer, but he isn't spectacular. Under the Oak is the only song where he goes above and beyond. As opposed to Messiah who goes full Messiah all the time.
Secondly, the songs are a smidge too long, and a wee bit too much on the epic side, at the cost of the doom side. Seems like the Manilla Road influence was strong here.
Thirdly, what is a synthesizer doing on a Candlemass album? And why is no one credited for playing it?
Fourthly, Janne and Lasse is missing.

The Candlemass song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woe_4gkS4XU

Candlemass - Nightfall (1987)
Everything is just perfect here! Well, pretty much nearly close to everything. The drum sound is not perfect. Darn that 80's snare reverb. Darn it to heck!
This is where it became complete Candlemass. First it was Nemesis, then a big step up to EDM, then another big step up to this. 5/5

Oh how I love Messiah!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19XuxziBaH4

Längquist's performance on EDM is miles ahead of anything Messiah ever did.

Good day sir.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:40 am 

I remember thinking Cage's Darker than Black was good, but I doubt it'd be something that could eclipse a lot of the shit I've found since then...

And Johan's vocals on EDM were cool and raw as fuck, but Messiah with them was just one of those super perfect lineups, same as Bruce in Maiden, Midnight with Crimson Glory, etc.

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:20 pm 

Ace_Rimmer wrote:
Längquist's performance on EDM is miles ahead of anything Messiah ever did.

You obviously need an otolaryngologist!
As a wise man once said: "Candlemass with Messiah was a super perfect lineup."

Twisted_Psychology wrote:
serviceably bland.

Hehehe

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:24 am 

Count Raven - Destruction of the Void (1992)
The problem with Count Raven is that main man Dan Fondelius wants to be Black Sabbath. The riffs sound like Iommi's riffs and the vocals sound like Ozzy's vocals. It's just that his songwriting skills doesn't quite match Iommi's. He is keeping it simple, with often just one huge riff for each song, but it's not good enough to carry the song by itself. Although he is not a very good guitar player, there are some great unorthodox guitar solos strewn throughout, so he obviously have it in him to create something more.
Oddly enough, the best parts of the albums are the pieces played completely on synthesizer. It's a whole other level of creativity, sounding like the most atmospheric bits from Vangelis. 3/5

A Vangelis sounding song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S9o-Gnhst4

Count Raven - Messiah of Confusion (1996)
Here he has become even more Black Sabbath, and that means a less good Count Raven. Also, the lyrics bug me a lot. They are very straight forward and completely lack any poetry. Often times the words don't fit the melody, but he still squeezes them in. 2.5/5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkdfWilEVB8

Count Raven - Mammons War (2009)
I don't know what happened in the time between these albums. Either Fondeluis took a course in how to play metal, or he just realised that it's best just being himself. The songs are more thoroughly composed, with more parts making them flow much better. Also the vocal melodies are are greatly improved. Although, like the other albums, it's too long, well over an hour. 4/5

A Vangelis sounding song, with vocals this time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1JVqe9Bnmw

DoomMetalAlchemist
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:55 am 

Opus wrote:
Count Raven - Destruction of the Void (1992)
The problem with Count Raven is that main man Dan Fondelius wants to be Black Sabbath. The riffs sound like Iommi's riffs and the vocals sound like Ozzy's vocals. It's just that his songwriting skills doesn't quite match Iommi's. He is keeping it simple, with often just one huge riff for each song, but it's not good enough to carry the song by itself. Although he is not a very good guitar player, there are some great unorthodox guitar solos strewn throughout, so he obviously have it in him to create something more.
Oddly enough, the best parts of the albums are the pieces played completely on synthesizer. It's a whole other level of creativity, sounding like the most atmospheric bits from Vangelis. 3/5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S9o-Gnhst4

Count Raven - Messiah of Confusion (1996)
Here he has become even more Black Sabbath, and that means a less good Count Raven. Also, the lyrics bug me a lot. They are very straight forward and completely lack any poetry. Often times the words don't fit the melody, but he still squeezes them in. 2.5/5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkdfWilEVB8

Count Raven - Mammons War (2009)
I don't know what happened in the time between these albums. Either Fondeluis took a course in how to play metal, or he just realised that it's best just being himself. The songs are more thoroughly composed, with more parts making them flow much better. Also the vocal melodies are are greatly improved. Although, like the other albums, it's too long, well over an hour. 4/5

A Vangelis sounding song, with vocals this time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1JVqe9Bnmw

Have you heard their album High On Infinity? I'll bet you'd really like the track Cosmos.

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:18 pm 

DoomMetalAlchemist wrote:
Have you heard their album High On Infinity? I'll bet you'd really like the track Cosmos.

I have now :) I would love full albums of this.

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:41 pm 

Crescent Shield - The Last of My Kind (2006)
There are bits where this is solid USPM, sorta like a mix of Slough Feg and Savatage, but there are so many riffs and melodies that I just can't get along with. I don't know the word for it in English, but to me it sounds wrong. Awkward? Gawky? Clunky?
For instance, the first riff in the first song, it's the ugliest riff I have ever heard! If that riff was a child I would give it up for adoption.
For some reason the last three songs are all great. That'll earn them 3/5.

A good song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWXwRpiN72Y

Crescent Shield - The Stars of Never Seen (2009)
More of the same, with slightly more clunky bits. 2.5/5

A good song:

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:06 pm 

Crimson Cult - Crimson Cult (2009)
Really heavy German metal with almost power metal choruses. I really can't think of any band they sound like. Had the album been more consistent it would easily have been a 4, but there are a couple of pretty lifeless songs that drags it down. 3/5

One of the good songs:

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:25 am 

^ That band apparently has some members of Stygma IV in it - great if long-winded old obscure PM band.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next