Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
peterott
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:59 am 

there are at least 10 different bootleg-pressings of the original Dawn Of The Black Hearts bootleg

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:40 pm 

Really nice and collectible the next one :

http://cgi.ebay.com/AGALLOCH-AND-EMPYRI ... dZViewItem

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:00 pm 

moka wrote:
yeah that vuvr guy is a fucking weirdo

LOL

blink blink ;)

Kruel
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:09 pm 

Anybody know how much Mayhem's Out From the Dark costs?
yeah, it's ironic, they are so pretentious, yet one can say that at least they don't pretend. They don't release some techno-rap-whatever album and say "on this record we tried to sound like in our old days"

DaBuddha
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:18 pm 

Kruel wrote:
Anybody know how much Mayhem's Out From the Dark costs?

I've seen it go for around 120 USD before.
We spread our wings and fly away

Just tell Nocturno Culto you were too busy getting stoned to burn down churches, he'll understand.
Darkthrone - My Anti-Drug

swedeath666
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:30 am 

Next to hell!
http://www.allegro.pl/item338883997_exc ... _1991.html

peterott
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:46 pm 

swedeath666 wrote:

that's also a bootleg, isn't it ?

Last edited by peterott on Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
swedeath666
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:22 pm 

It's mega rare bootleg.
Thanx, I know and rest world ha ha!
Salut Brother!

peterott
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:41 pm 

swedeath666 wrote:
It's mega rare bootleg.
Thanx, I know and rest world ha ha!
Salut Brother!

not anymore ;)

Good luck !

Dark_Mewtwo1
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:07 pm 

as far as im concerned, ill download an album if ive never heard it before, and then decide if i want to buy it. im not to thrilled about paying even 20 dollars for a cd, but the thing that matters to me the most is, do i really love the album in question? i wouldnt pay $150 for a copy of utumno's across the horizon. i like the ep, but i dont love it, utumno isnt one of my favorite bands.

demigod, on the other hand, is a band i completely worship. i would love to have a copy of slumber of sullen eyes. whether its a re-master or not hardly matters to me. but having the original is special, since its the way the album is meant to be heard. i wouldnt mind spending 50-70 dollars on an original issue of the album because the sound hasnt been modernized or doctored up by money hungry bastards. its also a rarity, which is cool because not only am i a big fan, but i own something of theirs which is hard to come across. its just like people who buy action figures, trading cards, or even other kinds of music. it feels kinda cool to own something that most other people wouldnt have the ability to have. a shame, i think, but thats how it is.

on another topic:
im looking for a copy of demilich - nespithe, the 1996 reissue by a label from spain (i forget the name). i saw it on amazon last week for about 60 dollars, but im not holding my breath that itll be there once i get money to buy it with. whats the average price it goes for on ebay or something, and how often does a copy come up?

SkullKnight
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:03 pm 

Does anyone know how rare the Japanese Burzum cds are? There were two issues: "Det Som Engang Var" and "Hvis Lyset Tar Oss"

orionmetalhead
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:14 pm 

Drudkh - The Swan Road LP just sold on ebay for $199. I am sure that forgotten legends and Autumn Aurora would sell for 250+ at least. Honestly, I don't see why they would be that rare yet. I mean, They were just released 3 or 4 years ago. THere are much much older, rarer records that sell for much much less.

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:43 pm 

Bishop of Hexen's first on HammerHeart.
Promo!!!
Sold for 250 USD + S&H :P

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=008

(and honestly, that music is really far from that amount of money... )

~Guest 126069
Skanky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:47 pm 

orionmetalhead wrote:
Drudkh - The Swan Road LP just sold on ebay for $199. I am sure that forgotten legends and Autumn Aurora would sell for 250+ at least. Honestly, I don't see why they would be that rare yet. I mean, They were just released 3 or 4 years ago. THere are much much older, rarer records that sell for much much less.

Not to mention much better ones.

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:48 pm 

Dark_Mewtwo1 wrote:
on another topic:
im looking for a copy of demilich - nespithe, the 1996 reissue by a label from spain (i forget the name). i saw it on amazon last week for about 60 dollars, but im not holding my breath that itll be there once i get money to buy it with. whats the average price it goes for on ebay or something, and how often does a copy come up?

The original recently sold for around 50 usd, the reissue was in stock for like 12 usd last november. I can't remember the name of the shop. I'll post if I can find it.

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:51 pm 

Bloodstone : Hour of the Gate
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0240137420

Actually it's 255 usd 5 hours before the deadline. Can't wait for the final price :P

SymphonyofPower
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:55 pm 

Last edited by SymphonyofPower on Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:09 pm 

SymphonyofPower wrote:
Do you happen to have an extra copy? Ebay it, if you do :>
I hope a lot of ppl see this auction and decide to put up their copy, so I can get a one for cheaper than 255+

Nope, but I'd like to get an extra copy of course! :) Maybe I can trade it then for something I need! I'm afraid that there won't be another one copy on eBay in the next years, this one is really exceptional. Way back in time, I was the 2nd highest bidder on the Chronic Decay / Exanthema split CD with my 66 usd bid. I was damn stupid not to bid more, there was no other copy since that, and because of those rich scumbags an excruciate can be 405 nowadays. I paid 100 usd for my copy in 2007. The seller's identity will remains a secret.

SymphonyofPower wrote:
Btw, what's your ebay name, zola. I'm ensiferum2k7 on ebay. I mainly post at the heartofmetal forum, but I also post a little at ultimatemetal.com and the corroseum.

Well, that's the "top secret of my life"! You'd be shocked : emperor.zola :P
http://myworld.ebay.com/emperor.zola
I think we already outbid each other sometimes ;)

EDIT: Typo

Last edited by emperor_zola on Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:19 pm 

SymphonyofPower wrote:

I'm willing to trade my copy of BLOODSTONE to the original FLAMES OF HELL LP! :D

SymphonyofPower
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:27 pm 

emperor_zola wrote:
SymphonyofPower wrote:

I'm willing to trade my copy of BLOODSTONE to the original FLAMES OF HELL LP! :D

If I had it(I dont own any vinyl, tbh). I'd trade you the the flames of hell for the bloodstone and $500 u.s. to my paypal account :) sounds fair to me :>
In all seriousness tho, send me your want list, I'll see if I can help you out

any word about the bloodstone being reissued to cd? I know it got reissued to vinyl not long ago, but I haven't heard anything about a cd reissue.

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:30 pm 

There must be someone who is willing to sell or trade that Flames of Hell LP.
I'll :snipe:

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:42 pm 

SymphonyofPower wrote:
If I had it(I dont own any vinyl, tbh). I'd trade you the the flames of hell for the bloodstone and $500 u.s. to my paypal account :) sounds fair to me :>
In all seriousness tho, send me your want list, I'll see if I can help you out

I can include the 3-way-split with Sororicide, and the price will be lowering to 50 usd to MY paypal account :lol: !

I sent you a mail to your gmail account. ;)

SymphonyofPower wrote:
any word about the bloodstone being reissued to cd? I know it got reissued to vinyl not long ago, but I haven't heard anything about a cd reissue.

Nothing on CD, ask the label maybe...

SymphonyofPower
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:54 pm 

check your pm box, zola

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:19 pm 

I thought that I got an offer for the Flames of Hell LP...
But I already kept one in my hands :P

SocietalSpit
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:30 pm 

being that one of my main sources of media these days are cassettes, I have it easier at obtaining rarities. I wanted to purchase Sinister - Hate on cd and it sold for 50 dollars..and I bought the tape for 2.99 stil sealed. Also, Cross the Styx and Diabolical Summonings i got on tape for 4 dollarsa piece..and those albums are even more rare than hate.

I own all three demolition hammer cd's. I paid 30 for Epidemic, 20 for Tortured, and I got time bomb sealed at a show....its rare, but no one really cares about it.

I bought Coroner - Grin for 10 bucks and its OOP...I saw it sell earlier for 60 dollars to some douchebag so I got lucky on that one...

Also, before mental vortex got re-released, i bought it for 15 dollars (original press)...now that its re-released, I coulldve gotten it new..but I absolutely needed to own it.

Anyways, I wouldnt pay more than 40 dollars for a cd and 10 dollars for a tape.

Amerigo
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:50 pm 

SocietalSpit wrote:
and I got time bomb sealed at a show....its rare, but no one really cares about it.

Time Bomb isn't rare. It just sucks. You can get it off ebay for 3 bucks. I'm not exaggerating... I'm pretty sure that's how much I paid for it.

--"Empty Words" Symbolic, Death

mentalselfmutilation
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:08 pm 

I'd imagine $50 being my limit. I had a conversation with some friends that if I had to i'd probably buy a couple vinyls for that much. There's very little i'd want on vinyl records anyway which is pretty much just Moonblood's Blut und Krieg, Bathory's S/t album, Venom's Black metal, Darkthrone's Soulside Journey in original LP or the PicLP rerelease that was limited to 1,000 copies and maybe a few other metal and non metal records.

Most rare stuff i'll download and check it out, if i like it enough and can manage to get it at a fair price i'll grab it, otherwise wouldn't bother or settle for a reprint on CD. I really like tapes, so an old band's demo tapes are things i like getting my hands on, though i feel vinyl is perfect for certain albums.

SocietalSpit
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:46 am 

Amerigo wrote:
SocietalSpit wrote:
and I got time bomb sealed at a show....its rare, but no one really cares about it.

Time Bomb isn't rare. It just sucks. You can get it off ebay for 3 bucks. I'm not exaggerating... I'm pretty sure that's how much I paid for it.

well keep in mind, lately on ebay, there have been a lot of so called demolition hammer re-releases....by bootleg labels. I talked to steve from DH, and he said that he had nothing to do with the re-releases that came out on ebay all of a sudden. People were doing "buy it now"'s for 5 dollars on tortured existence/epidemic. Clearly, those arent the original century media pressings even if they have an official look. And with Time Bomb, the reason why its not worth shit is because it's a worthless album....its still pretty rare though. I mean i paid 15 dollars for it sealed beacuse I saw it at a show...and i was like wow...its fucking demolition hammer. At the time, I only knew tortured existence..and well I didn't really read reviews, so i paid full price for the cd...and well it's pretty shitty.

thetrueevil
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:40 am 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0240137420

so the final price is truely exhorbitant!

Lefttobleedvox
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:13 am 

thetrueevil wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120240137420

so the final price is truely exhorbitant!

Ithink thats more than the band ever earned...

goatmanejy
Village Idiot

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:40 am 

OzzyApu wrote:
Lord_Hate wrote:
Thanks to P2P programs, I can keep both my right arm and my right nut and still have an opportunity to hear obscure demos by Eastern European NSBM bands limited to 14 copies.

Seconded

Though if I had to purchase some disc to listen to, it would never top $50, that's just absurd, unless it's so super rare that Abbath breathed on it, then sure, maybe I'd bump up my limit.

Thirded, but I still rather have hte original. MP3's arent as good quality as a cd

Bezerko wrote:
"You're honour, I do believe that Slayer is fucking awesome. I rest my case."

Amerigo
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:16 pm 

SocietalSpit wrote:
Amerigo wrote:
SocietalSpit wrote:

well keep in mind, lately on ebay, there have been a lot of so called demolition hammer re-releases....by bootleg labels. I talked to steve from DH, and he said that he had nothing to do with the re-releases that came out on ebay all of a sudden. People were doing "buy it now"'s for 5 dollars on tortured existence/epidemic. Clearly, those arent the original century media pressings even if they have an official look. And with Time Bomb, the reason why its not worth shit is because it's a worthless album....its still pretty rare though. I mean i paid 15 dollars for it sealed beacuse I saw it at a show...and i was like wow...its fucking demolition hammer. At the time, I only knew tortured existence..and well I didn't really read reviews, so i paid full price for the cd...and well it's pretty shitty.

Hmmm. I wasn't aware of that. Yeah a brief glance at the price of Time Bomb nowadays seems to say that you're right. Just a few years back, the official release of TB could be found everywhere for a couple of bucks.

--"Empty Words" Symbolic, Death

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:15 pm 

emperor_zola wrote:
Bishop of Hexen's first on HammerHeart.
Promo!!!
Sold for 250 USD + S&H :P

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=008

(and honestly, that music is really far from that amount of money... )

Is that CD really worth this money???

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bishop-of-Hexen-Arc ... dZViewItem

242,5 usd 12 hours before the end :O

Kruel
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:29 pm 

Damn, I was interested in getting No Return's Psychological Torment, but today the price jumped up to $44...
yeah, it's ironic, they are so pretentious, yet one can say that at least they don't pretend. They don't release some techno-rap-whatever album and say "on this record we tried to sound like in our old days"

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:59 am 

Sabbatic Feast : Reopen the womb
202.5 usd
WOW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=010

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:19 am 

Kruel wrote:
Damn, I was interested in getting No Return's Psychological Torment, but today the price jumped up to $44...

and it will climb higher
http://cgi.ebay.com/NO-RETURN-PSYCHOLOG ... dZViewItem

85 usd buyitnow:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NO-RETURN-Psycholog ... dZViewItem

Fanfarigoule
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:07 am 

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... :IT&ih=016
Fuck! If I had known I'd have bought more than just one copy back then.

DarkenedOne
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:34 am 

Thorgrim_Honkronte wrote:
Give me $666 and I'll give you a whole vial of my semen.

:lol: :lol:
You never know about what darker than black is if you did not try to hear something different than usual, something darker than the most extreme that you've known. By then, you'll journey into what is more evil than Satan, what is more kvlt than death, itself.

DarkenedOne
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:36 am 

I'll be spending only up to 35 USD for a rarity which I must have wanted for years. I would prefer to have a CDR copy if it's really that hard to find rarity and you'll have pay up to 100 $ or more. Right now, I'm only looking for some CD's like:

Bathory - The Return..... (first pressing)
Darkthrone - Under a Funeral Moon (first pressing)
Moonblood - The Winter Falls Over the Land
Nargaroth - Black Metal Ist Krieg
You never know about what darker than black is if you did not try to hear something different than usual, something darker than the most extreme that you've known. By then, you'll journey into what is more evil than Satan, what is more kvlt than death, itself.

Underkill
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:44 pm 

I wouldn't pay more than £50 for a rare CD.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 82  Next