Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
balkonas
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:29 am 

Didn't find such thread so here it is :D
Anyone allready heard it?
What's you're opinion on the band and new album?

Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:38 am 

The first two records I sampled and didn't like. The vocalist from The Crown is too much of an Anselclone for me, and I dislike that. He stated they are purposefully a mid-paced band, but the songs were boring for that reason. They just plodded along. I haven't listened to those albums since they were released; no replay value for me. They get points for naming a song "So Grim, So True, So Real" although the album that title is taken from is a good example of a mid-paced album that does not plod along.

Unholy_Asar
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:46 am 

The first album is heavy as fuck. It's comparable to Bolt Thrower in terms of heaviness sometimes, and that's saying a lot. It's balls to the wall type death metal with an emphasis on the metal part.

I hated the second album though, as it was mostly worthless dung. It was like they took all their good material and put it on their first album, and then ran out of good ideas for the second.

If the new one is anything like the first one in terms of quality and heaviness I'll definitely check it out. If it's more like the second I probably won't bother too much with it.
True Black Metal is NOT kind of Metal, that is a complete independent music so Nazhand believes "the name of music which is called Black Metal nowadays, should be changed to Blackness music and shameful name of Metal should be cut out from our music".

The_Boss
Set Abominae

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:00 pm 

They are a decent band but I oh so wish they had just stuck with The Crown. I <3 Deathrace King, I suppose though I'll give them another chance and check this out..

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.