Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
EntilZha
Retired

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:26 am 

On a sidenote, he wasn't in Carpe Noctem anymore by the time it occured. He left or was thrown out of the band after the demo. Also, as far as I know the girl was never his girlfriend. Met him a few times at concerts. He seemed to be a pretty nice guy from a "metalheads at concerts" viewpoint. He seemed to have a reputation for having a loose screw, too. The only instance of him speaking that I have in my memory is him getting angry and yelling at a guy for disagreeing with him that Devourment have the sickest vocals ever...

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:16 am 

anyone got any interviews where members of that band talk about him?

EntilZha
Retired

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:19 am 

Their website hasn't even been updated since 2008, as far as I know the band is pretty much on ice.

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:48 am 

EntilZha wrote:
Their website hasn't even been updated since 2008, as far as I know the band is pretty much on ice.

oh ok thanks, im curious about this psycho eventhough i just heard of him because of this thread

Cheeses_Priced
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:21 am 

Is there a single recorded instance of a black metal musician killing somebody by shooting them with a gun?

heavyyield
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:51 am 

Dead (if suicide counts).
Steingrim Torson from Kaosritual was killed by a gunshot.
Google isn't exactly helpful either.

Last edited by heavyyield on Sat May 22, 2010 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
EntilZha
Retired

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:59 am 

heavyyield wrote:
Dead (if suicide counts).

Doesn't count. Jon Nödveidt was an accomplice to a gun murder. Doesn't count, either.

kimiwind
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:24 am 

EntilZha wrote:
On a sidenote, he wasn't in Carpe Noctem anymore by the time it occured. He left or was thrown out of the band after the demo.

So he wasen't involved in the recordings of the full length?!
I thought he left right after the recordings before the release of ""Nachtgedacht".

EntilZha wrote:
Also, as far as I know the girl was never his girlfriend. Met him a few times at concerts.

In the additional notes in MA shows that she was "long time friend"??!! And it seems as you said that the girl was involved in metal stuff either since they met in concerts before.
EntilZha wrote:
He seemed to be a pretty nice guy from a "metalheads at concerts" viewpoint.

Pretty much most murders and serial killers looks nice and even gentle!! by the means those are more dangerous than the ones who acts already in weird way.

Im fucking glad this dude got to be crashed with the truck!!
RIP bianca.

EntilZha
Retired

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:51 am 

kimiwind wrote:
And it seems as you said that the girl was involved in metal stuff either since they met in concerts before.

No, I phrased that wrong. Initially "Met him a few times at concerts" was a second paragraph, but then I condensed it into one without realizing that the sentence would look like it was referring to the sentence before it. So that bit was referring to myself, not the girl.

Quote:
Pretty much most murders and serial killers looks nice and even gentle!!

He certainly never looked gentle. :lol:

Quote:
I thought he left right after the recordings before the release of ""Nachtgedacht".

I don't have the album here so I can't check, but I'm pretty certain he isn't on it.

Rivendar
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:25 pm 

It's too bad she wasn't more headstrong.

Going over to some crazy man's apartment, alone, no questions asked? That's no way to get ahead in life.

And to think, all the guy wanted was some head.

But seriously, that's screwed up beyond belief, I regret clicking that link...

pastafarian
Liberalestest Hitler Jugend

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:26 pm 

i never knew a decapitated head could look so pristine. I had trouble believing it.

Milo
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:44 pm 

I was already shocked after reading the story, but to see the girl's face in the picture made me pretty sad. I didn't see the severed head, however.

Stupid fucking scumbag.

SharpAndSlender
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:44 pm 

pastafarian wrote:
i never knew a decapitated head could look so pristine. I had trouble believing it.

Eh, it's just the sort of waxy pallor of the skin post-mortem.

Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/noktorn01

Lepernicus wrote:
Every record that dipshit sold took away money that could have went to a far more deserving band such as Immolation.

ACM
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:23 am 

How fucking metal was this guy? Damn!

Geshy
Butterfly Matron Gaia

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:26 am 

ACM wrote:

Murder-suicides aren't metal, they are pathetic and emotionally childish. (Although Murderface might beg to differ :lol:)

CORRO666iVE
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:53 am 

Rivendar wrote:

Going over to some crazy man's apartment, alone, no questions asked? That's no way to get ahead in life.

Yes...yes..you, sir..just yes.

Visionary wrote:
Taking the pictures in the first place by putting her in poses is what disturbs me the most, not that he posted them on a forum.

Were they sexy poses though? Are there any reports of him doing the chick afterwards? I wouldn't expect anything less from him.
That's offensive, I apologize. But seriously,

badlung wrote:
poor girl

The girl is dead, it's a shame to miss out on the life she had ahead of her, she really seemed like she was headed in the right direction.

gazeovice wrote:
At least that head looked very happy.

So she did get one last quickie?

Alright, ok ok I'll stop. Really seriously now. The real victims are the family and friends. Genuinely try to imagine what it would be like to not only know someone you love has suffered such a death but actually come across photos of her. Try to substitute your mom's head in that picture, or your sister's. It really is horrible.

AstralCorpse
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:37 am 

Rivendar wrote:

Did you really just copy these stupid one-liners from the fourth poster in this thread?

http://www.goteenforums.com/forums/peer ... ort-a.html

Assuming you don't also go by "Baron Samedi" and post on the above site, you're fucking stupid.

Geshy
Butterfly Matron Gaia

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:39 am 

AstralCorpse wrote:
Rivendar wrote:

Did you really just copy these stupid one-liners from the fourth poster in this thread?

http://www.goteenforums.com/forums/peer ... ort-a.html

Assuming you don't also go by "Baron Samedi" and post on the above site, you're fucking stupid.

I was under the impression he got those from Austin Powers.

EntilZha
Retired

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:50 am 

Yep, for once Geshy isn't the one who fails.

heavyyield
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:40 am 

Geshy wrote:
ACM wrote:

Murder-suicides aren't metal, they are pathetic and emotionally childish. (Although Murderface might beg to differ :lol:)

Edit: never mind, I read metal-suicide. Nothing said.

Stormalv
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:53 am 

kimiwind wrote:
Pretty much most murders and serial killers looks nice and even gentle!! by the means those are more dangerous than the ones who acts already in weird way.

According to cracked; http://www.cracked.com/article/223_6-me ... believe_p2

, that's just a Hollywood myth. Anyway, it's tragic when stuff like this happens. Most times when people kill their ex-girlsfriends/wives, they do it spontaneously in a fit of rage, and often forget everything afterwards, but this guy actually dissected her body, took pictures, uploaded them, then got in his car, and decided to kill himself. He must've been really out of his mind.

www.myspace.com/mortiferiaofficial

Bolth_Mannn
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:09 am 

where are the pictures?

peterlang
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:41 am 

Is it just me who finds it.. well, "unhealthy" that some people are actually interested in seeing those pictures?

Ilwhyan
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:22 am 

Stormalv wrote:
But that isn't right either. It seems to mix psychotic (as in psychosis, obviously) with psychopathic, most likely because the former is colloquially used (by idiots) to describe any sort of violent or otherwise strongly negative behaviour etc.

Psychopathy is merely a personality disorder which essentially means inability to feel empathy, guilt and other emotions that prevent humans from acting in harmful ways towards others in order to get what they want. Combined with intelligence and cunning, psychopathy can give the ability to pull the strings, so to speak, to achieve their goals, as the inability to feel empathy helps with being manipulating. And psychopaths are known to be able to mimic emotions excellenty to manipulate people, making them often appear charming. It's not really a myth that psychopaths manipulate others by appearing, well, nice and trustworthy.

Getting to a fight over disagreement over quality of vocals of some band sounds like something a narcistic person would do.

Visionary
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:17 am 

peterlang wrote:
Is it just me who finds it.. well, "unhealthy" that some people are actually interested in seeing those pictures?

May be unhealthy but it doesn't surprise me. People like to be shocked.
Because they are not considered metal? This is not fare!!!

EntilZha
Retired

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:29 am 

peterlang wrote:

Boys are curious about what dead bodies look like, and what happens if you poke them with a stick.

invoking_the_majesty
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:02 pm 

EntilZha wrote:
peterlang wrote:

...and what happens if you poke [dead bodies] with a stick.

They go flying around the room the same way a balloon does if you pop it with a knitting needle.

Geshy
Butterfly Matron Gaia

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:04 pm 

invoking_the_majesty wrote:
EntilZha wrote:
peterlang wrote:

...and what happens if you poke [dead bodies] with a stick.

They go flying around the room the same way a balloon does if you pop it with a knitting needle.

:lol: I poked a dead deer with a stick and something like that happened. I accidentally ripped open it's guts and it discharged stale gasses. Ever since then, I wouldn't dare to poke anything dead with a stick.

Lord_Lexy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:30 pm 

peterlang wrote:

I find it most disgusting and disturbing that one wants to see severed heads (or even filmed beheadings), gore and suffering. The people dying/killed are real human beings, and to take pleasure in their suffering is a sign of disrespect for life and each other. Imagine how it would be when you (or even worse, someone you like/love) was being abducted never to be seen again alive. But then you stumble on an internet video with his/her suffering...

But unfortunately the internet is a great place for people who take pleasure in other's pain while hiding behind digital anonymity.

PvtNinjer
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:34 pm 

Just because someone may want to see the pictures doesn't mean they are necessarily "taking pleasure" from the victim's death. For me, it's simply fascinating, nothing as simple as cheap thrills.

Lord_Lexy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:05 pm 

PvtNinjer wrote:
Just because someone may want to see the pictures doesn't mean they are necessarily "taking pleasure" from the victim's death. For me, it's simply fascinating, nothing as simple as cheap thrills.

To me, this does sound like you're enjoying to watch the pictures. Maybe not with a satisfied smile, but still you get the thrill you're seeking.

"cheap thrills"? A violent murder with decapitation is something cheap to you? It's easy to get those pictures via the internet, but calling them cheap is a proof of disrespect from my point of view. Her life was taken away from her and her friends and family, which might have left deep emotional scars. You call that a "cheap thrill"?

Geshy
Butterfly Matron Gaia

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:07 pm 

Lord_Lexy wrote:
PvtNinjer wrote:

To me, this does sound like you're enjoying to watch the pictures. Maybe not with a satisfied smile, but still you get the thrill you're seeking.

"cheap thrills"? A violent murder with decapitation is something cheap to you? It's easy to get those pictures via the internet, but calling them cheap is a proof of disrespect from my point of view. Her life was taken away from her and her friends and family, which might have left deep emotional scars. You call that a "cheap thrill"?

This society is generally desensitized, also, humans are naturally obsessed with death. Always have been since recorded history.

Stormalv
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:41 pm 

It's the same thing as horror movies, and other forms of violent art. Even though we don't take pleasure (yes, some do, that's beside the point) in watching sick horror movies etc, we are still drawn towards it. And yes, it's distasteful, I agree with that myself, but it's how we are.

www.myspace.com/mortiferiaofficial

kimiwind
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:53 pm 

PvtNinjer wrote:

It's called fucking curiosity in humain fucking been.
Everyone like to see something unusual, something not daily life seen... or heard...
But myself i really didnt have the guts to see that severed head. It probably can affects me for couple of days and im not ready to feel sick.

HybridThing
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:13 pm 

Geshy wrote:
Lord_Lexy wrote:
PvtNinjer wrote:

This society is generally desensitized, also, humans are naturally obsessed with death. Always have been since recorded history.

Yeah but still, we should have some respect towards the dead. It's ok if you like watching fictional gore movies or whatever, but actually enjoying how someone is killed for real...my english teacher once showed us a video of a prisoner (supposedly an Iraqi spy) whose throat was cut and was beheaded afterwards so his head could be exhibited. I was certainly horrified through the whole thing, but I admit I did feel something of a "thrill". We all have the morbid factor inside of us, I guess. But did I enjoy seeing the guy get killed? Fuck no, I felt bad for weeks. The fact that his death was videotaped so some people could enjoy it...that's like stripping him (more) of his pride, making his death another form of entertainment, turning the whole thing into something banal. I agree with Lord_Lexy the most.

Samoroth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:18 pm 

It's interesting how disturbing the black metal scene is(partly doom too, mostly funeral), not only the musicians but some fans too. I'm not really talking about the murders ofthe early 90s, but about the amount of black metal musicians and fans commiting suicide, mutilating themselves and even comming murder, apparently.

Cendelence
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:36 pm 

peterlang wrote:

I would like to see more of the pictures and I also want to become a surgeon, wouldn't really call that unhealthy.

kimiwind
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:58 pm 

Samoroth wrote:
It's interesting how disturbing the black metal scene is(partly doom too, mostly funeral), not only the musicians but some fans too. I'm not really talking about the murders ofthe early 90s, but about the amount of black metal musicians and fans commiting suicide, mutilating themselves and even comming murder, apparently.

Those are just separated cases, and actually its not about the music if i might say, rather than the personality of tha person itself
Music has nothing to do with fatale disasters commited by indignant, weak and fragile devastated souls. Its pretty stupid.

kimiwind
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:00 pm 

Cendelence wrote:
peterlang wrote:

I would like to see more of the pictures and I also want to become a surgeon, wouldn't really call that unhealthy.

I can confirm that.
You should visit a doctor soon, if you find urself "healthy" on such horrible images.

Samoroth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:09 pm 

kimiwind wrote:
Samoroth wrote:

Those are just separated cases, and actually its not about the music if i might say, rather than the personality of tha person itself
Music has nothing to do with fatale disasters commited by indignant, weak and fragile devastated souls. Its pretty stupid.

I know and you are right, but it seems that alot of disturbed souls are attracted to black metal and funeral doom. Is it that those people are already disturbed or could it be that the music triggered it, something which I hardly believe or you must be really stupid. I just think these people are just attracted to this kind of music.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next