Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives
https://forum.metal-archives.com/

Weird Murder-Suicide Of Carpe Noctem Bassist
https://forum.metal-archives.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=66697
Page 1 of 5

Author:  Irimias [ Thu May 20, 2010 8:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Weird Murder-Suicide Of Carpe Noctem Bassist

Looking for the name of a German Black Metal Band I used to have one of their albums in my files but lost it in a hdd crush, the bassist killed his ex girlfriend, decapitated her and posted pictures of her in a forum just before committing suicide by crushing his car into truck.

Author:  Samoroth [ Thu May 20, 2010 8:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nice story.

Author:  karma992 [ Thu May 20, 2010 8:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

Carpe Noctem (Deu) is the name of the band you are looking for.

Author:  Visionary [ Thu May 20, 2010 8:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

Well I guess he wins the extremity award. Unfortunately he is not around to bask in his extreme awesomeness.

Author:  Irimias [ Thu May 20, 2010 9:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

karma992 wrote:
Carpe Noctem (Deu) is the name of the band you are looking for.


Yes, thank you sir! :beer:

Author:  Eurnonymous [ Thu May 20, 2010 10:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

Irimias wrote:
the bassist killed his ex girlfriend, decapitated her and posted pictures of her in a forum just before committing suicide by crushing his car into truck.


Mayhem is still better.

Author:  Irimias [ Thu May 20, 2010 10:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

Eurnonymous wrote:
Irimias wrote:
the bassist killed his ex girlfriend, decapitated her and posted pictures of her in a forum just before committing suicide by crushing his car into truck.


Mayhem is still better.


haha, I guess the remaining members should have pulled a "Dawn Of The Black Hearts" with these photos to stand a chance against Mayhem :lol:.

This is the girl BTW:

Image

and here he is :

Image

This is one of the pics he posted (the sun glasses he wore on that pic):

!GORE WARNING!

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5858/1255208599501.jpg

Author:  SpyreWorks [ Thu May 20, 2010 10:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

HOLY SHIT!

Author:  ENKC [ Thu May 20, 2010 11:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

Is that for real? I have some difficulty believing that is an actual severed head. In any case, that's taking things too far.

Author:  Miniferret [ Thu May 20, 2010 11:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

I honestly thought you were being a troll, then realised it was real. I tried to look for an article related to the murder and...stumbled upon pictures. Hooray.

Author:  Lippyass Major [ Thu May 20, 2010 11:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

ENKC wrote:
Is that for real? I have some difficulty believing that is an actual severed head. In any case, that's taking things too far.


Yeah, that's so sad, a poor beautiful young girl killed like that. Really, I hate people who take this gore metal stuff into real life. That's not what it's about.

Author:  OnwardToGolgotha [ Thu May 20, 2010 11:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

This ist trve und krieg.

Author:  SharpAndSlender [ Thu May 20, 2010 11:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

FierceBlackandWicked wrote:
ENKC wrote:
Is that for real? I have some difficulty believing that is an actual severed head. In any case, that's taking things too far.


Yeah, that's so sad, a poor beautiful young girl killed like that. Really, I hate people who take this gore metal stuff into real life. That's not what it's about.


Do enough people really do this sort of thing that they form a hateable group?

Author:  OnwardToGolgotha [ Fri May 21, 2010 12:37 am ]
Post subject: 

SharpAndSlender wrote:
FierceBlackandWicked wrote:
ENKC wrote:
Is that for real? I have some difficulty believing that is an actual severed head. In any case, that's taking things too far.


Yeah, that's so sad, a poor beautiful young girl killed like that. Really, I hate people who take this gore metal stuff into real life. That's not what it's about.


Do enough people really do this sort of thing that they form a hateable group?

I can think of like 3 examples, 2 of which came from Norway.

Author:  Nolan_B [ Fri May 21, 2010 12:39 am ]
Post subject: 

FierceBlackandWicked wrote:
ENKC wrote:
Is that for real? I have some difficulty believing that is an actual severed head. In any case, that's taking things too far.


Yeah, that's so sad, a poor beautiful young girl killed like that. Really, I hate people who take this gore metal stuff into real life. That's not what it's about.

I doubt he killed the girl because of Chainsaw Gutsfuck. There's more to it than that.

Author:  SlayerFan123 [ Fri May 21, 2010 12:43 am ]
Post subject: 

I love black metal...

Author:  Irimias [ Fri May 21, 2010 12:58 am ]
Post subject: 

ENKC wrote:
Is that for real? I have some difficulty believing that is an actual severed head. In any case, that's taking things too far.



This is the forum where he posted these pics, he registered an account under the username " I H8 U " few days before the crime. Read this thread for more info: http://www.lifeofdebauchery.com/forum/v ... a6f2264c1a


And this is the story reported by a German news site:

http://www.rtlregional.de/player.php?id ... t&seite=30

Author:  Visionary [ Fri May 21, 2010 2:12 am ]
Post subject: 

Glad the pictures aren't up anymore. I really don't want to see them.

Author:  Lippyass Major [ Fri May 21, 2010 4:03 am ]
Post subject: 

SharpAndSlender wrote:
FierceBlackandWicked wrote:
ENKC wrote:
Is that for real? I have some difficulty believing that is an actual severed head. In any case, that's taking things too far.


Yeah, that's so sad, a poor beautiful young girl killed like that. Really, I hate people who take this gore metal stuff into real life. That's not what it's about.


Do enough people really do this sort of thing that they form a hateable group?


Copycat crimes? They're not common, but with billions of people, there are certainly many of them.

Author:  badlung [ Fri May 21, 2010 8:08 am ]
Post subject: 

i thought you were trying to be funny buy posting copycat crimes.... over and over :lol:

but really when it comes to what that guy did thats pretty damn sick, there are always psychos that go too far, no matter what music they listen too, poor girl

Author:  kimiwind [ Fri May 21, 2010 10:26 am ]
Post subject: 

Its very sad! This just reminded me of a similar story. One swedish friend of mine told me 2 weeks ago about his prison mate which was a metalhead, extreme fan of black metal. When they had to be released out from prison, he went home and killed his mother taking her head off with a knife, then he shooted himself on the head.
Though as my friend stated, during the 7 mounths they spent together on the prison, he was just a great nice guy!!

Im not so sure if this kind of extreme music can affect some person's personality as this manner, but I believe those with weak personality mostly act on such aggressive behave later.

RIP.

Author:  TheNiceNightmare [ Fri May 21, 2010 4:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

kimiwind wrote:
Its very sad! This just reminded me of a similar story. One swedish friend of mine told me 2 weeks ago about his prison mate which was a metalhead, extreme fan of black metal. When they had to be released out from prison, he went home and killed his mother taking her head off with a knife, then he shooted himself on the head.
Though as my friend stated, during the 7 mounths they spent together on the prison, he was just a great nice guy!!

Im not so sure if this kind of extreme music can affect some person's personality as this manner, but I believe those with weak personality mostly act on such aggressive behave later.

RIP.


It's not the case of extreme music encouraging people to do stuff like this - it's rather that extreme music attracts people capable of acts like this.

With that said... holy crap!

Author:  Sleepwalk [ Fri May 21, 2010 6:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

ENKC wrote:
Is that for real? I have some difficulty believing that is an actual severed head. In any case, that's taking things too far.


Definitely taking it too far to say the very, very least.

Author:  invoking_the_majesty [ Fri May 21, 2010 6:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

Eugh thank heavens those pictures aren't there now or my dinner would be all over the keyboard.

Author:  Miniferret [ Fri May 21, 2010 6:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

invoking_the_majesty wrote:
Eugh thank heavens those pictures aren't there now or my dinner would be all over the keyboard.


Yeah, as I said before, I stumbled upon them by accident. Not something I ever wanted to see, nor ever see again.

Author:  invoking_the_majesty [ Fri May 21, 2010 6:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Miniferret wrote:
invoking_the_majesty wrote:
Eugh thank heavens those pictures aren't there now or my dinner would be all over the keyboard.


Yeah, as I said before, I stumbled upon them by accident. Not something I ever wanted to see, nor ever see again.


I dread to think the mental state that guy was in to have the nerve to post the pictures on a forum, that's down-right wrong on so many levels. I genuinely worry for some people.

Author:  Visionary [ Fri May 21, 2010 7:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

invoking_the_majesty wrote:
Miniferret wrote:
invoking_the_majesty wrote:
Eugh thank heavens those pictures aren't there now or my dinner would be all over the keyboard.


Yeah, as I said before, I stumbled upon them by accident. Not something I ever wanted to see, nor ever see again.


I dread to think the mental state that guy was in to have the nerve to post the pictures on a forum, that's down-right wrong on so many levels. I genuinely worry for some people.


Taking the pictures in the first place by putting her in poses is what disturbs me the most, not that he posted them on a forum.

Author:  SatanicPotato [ Fri May 21, 2010 8:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

invoking_the_majesty wrote:
Miniferret wrote:
invoking_the_majesty wrote:
Eugh thank heavens those pictures aren't there now or my dinner would be all over the keyboard.


Yeah, as I said before, I stumbled upon them by accident. Not something I ever wanted to see, nor ever see again.


I dread to think the mental state that guy was in to have the nerve to post the pictures on a forum, that's down-right wrong on so many levels. I genuinely worry for some people.

does anyone know how the people on the forum reacted to those posts?, im glad he is dead just wish he didnt have to take anyone with him

Author:  gazeovice [ Fri May 21, 2010 8:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

At least that head looked very happy.

Author:  jugchord07 [ Fri May 21, 2010 9:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

Pic is disturbing. This story is fucked! Is the link that was posted the forum where the killer originally posted the pictures?

Author:  lord_ghengis [ Fri May 21, 2010 10:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

That's a pretty fucked up story, kind of interested in seeing the pictures, but not enough to actually search for, I don't want google having that in my search history.

Author:  Electronegative [ Fri May 21, 2010 10:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

Theres actually a forum called Uncover Reality which has the most sickest things ive EVER seen in my life from death to whatever,,,

Author:  The_Apex_of_Collapse [ Fri May 21, 2010 10:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

Pretty cowardly on both counts. kill a girl, then yourself. Most of these assholes are just to weak to live with the angry emotions of being severed and go nuts. pathetic cretins they are.

Humans never cease to disgust me in their vileness.

Author:  kampfplatz666 [ Fri May 21, 2010 11:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sick...

Author:  Menumorut [ Fri May 21, 2010 11:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

From that photo it looks like she worked in a research lab or something, maybe completing graduate studies. What a fucking scumbag (he is). I'm sure if you said the same thing about him before she was killed people would accuse you of being silly for stereotyping morons like that as serial killers.

Author:  Lippyass Major [ Sat May 22, 2010 12:00 am ]
Post subject: 

I wonder if she did anything...I don't want to say to deserve it... but to provoke it? You know, something like making up a rumor about him to destroy his reputation.

Author:  FasterDisaster [ Sat May 22, 2010 12:15 am ]
Post subject: 

That guy is a piece of shit.

Author:  kampfplatz666 [ Sat May 22, 2010 1:08 am ]
Post subject: 

I bet my money that the guy had no life, besides involving in black/death metal music... and probably got crazy as he saw that girl got away from him without getting any problem.

Well, who knows; but those thing can happen when nobody tell the retarded ones to grow the fuck up.
(I mean friends or family, of course; seeing the picture of the guy if a stranger said him anything we can imagine how it would end!! :lol:).

Author:  Erisgaroth [ Sat May 22, 2010 2:51 am ]
Post subject: 

That thing makes me sick!
A rare guy, is not very agressive and hard-looking. A little moron, well a BIG STUPID.
That guy makes me sick!

Author:  Cyrax666 [ Sat May 22, 2010 3:14 am ]
Post subject: 

If that moderately attractive, plain Jane woman dated that ugly beast, I guess some of you on here have chances. ;)

Page 1 of 5 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/