* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
soulonfire
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:18 pm 

OzzyApu wrote:
MrMcThrasher II wrote:
I'm sorry, but which band is Maria Brink from?

In This Moment

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 00-396.jpg

I have a friend who loves this band and cites her as the primary reason. I just gave him a glazed look because I felt the opposite on everything.

One of the worst voices I've heard. There's a reason why her tits are always half hanging out, she has nothing else to offer.

Back on subject, it's not metal but the book Punk Rock: An Oral History has a ton of shit talking in it between bands. The bulk of the book is pretty much bitter old punks ripping into one another for whatever reason. And of course John Lydon just shits on everyone, but that's why we love him so much.

Use Baloo and calypso music.

FateMetal
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:57 am 

It has always intrigued me about how Slayer don't hang out when they're not together as a band. I find it a bit sad but also rather cool since according to this interview with Tom Araya that is how it has been for years. As a fan of metal, I always assumed ther has to be camaraderie for a band to exist so long as these guys have. And yet bands that live around each other for long periods have broken up whereas Slayer's lineup has pretty much remained the same-Dave Lombardo being the only one who left for a while.

Tom on Dave Mustaine;
Quote:
He's another human being who lives on this planet, and that's about it. He comes across as a nice guy, but I keep my guard up around him. He's courteous to me and my wife and my kids. So I'm courteous in return.

http://www.noisecreep.com/2010/12/10/sl ... view-2010/

napacione
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:38 pm 

Sarah getting nasty with me! This is pretty gross but funny -- I am laughing my ass off at this

Snapping on me and DLD when I spoke up for him after putting a buddy of mine to work on Devilment -- her snapping at the wake of me speaking up for False Hope Fades when I said she lost her will to be inspired. What invoked that was a statement she made about "Scooping kittie litter is more interesting than the music industry" then you saw her doing one-sided screaming match where I let her do all the screaming. I will show you the blog I did that was in response of all of it when I realized what was happening with her I wasn't snapping back -- I kept my cool with her. I almost said, "She's not Deva anymore kids. She's just 'Plain Jane' Ferridge but the invitation is open to her to hang out in Illinois with False Hope Fades a heavy metal band I am the advocate for."

She said, "This would never happen in the music industry."

I laughed, "Welcome to the publishing industry lady."

This was Deva vs me and Devilment but it was more one-sided where Deva said her husband would love to drop me over a cliff.

I said she wouldn't encourage her man to do that because I have a classmate who is behind bars over this.
Am I Making This Up?; article weighing in on a cyber-vangelist featuring a Reverbnation Playlist from a band I did a show with. Grigori 3. Tabloid Journalist; more like a Weird Historian/Publisher. This along with A Publisher's Confessional *play nice*

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11