Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Jackoroth
Metalhead

Location: Taumatawhakatangi­hangakoauauotamatea­turipukakapikimaunga­horonukupokaiwhen­uakitanatahu
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:53 am 

Hey guys,

I stumbled upon this guy http://myworld.ebay.com.au/ouchlet777/ on eBay the other day and noticed he was selling while obviously not original printed metal shirts but reprints of long, out of print shirts.

They look like they maybe good prints but I was wondering if anyone here has ever bought shirts off him before?

There looks like there have been a lot of buyers, especially on the rarer shirts so if you have, how do they fit and how is the print?

While decent prices, I wouldn't want a shirt with a crappy feeling print that is ten times too large.

ancientsgate
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:17 pm 

I have an Entombed Clandestine longsleeve that I purchased from him - the print quality is excellent. Unfortunately, it's rather obvious that the shirts he produces are bootlegs...

MARSDUDE
Shitposter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:22 pm 

I must say, those shirts look pretty awesome. I'd love one of the white ones!

kybernetic
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:35 pm 

Yeah I saw some of this dude's shirts. Some of them are really bad ass looking. I was tempted to buy a few myself, but coming from Bulgaria is meh.... shipping is going to be killer. Although, some of those shirts would be really nice to own.

I also bought an Immolation - Dawn of Possession shirt from another eBay seller in the U.S. and the quality is superb. I'd highly recommend that seller.

GravityLapse
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:34 am 

If I'm not mistaken this is the same eastern European guy who has had a booth for the past couples of years at MDF. Like ancientsgate said, they're not cheap shitty transfers, but they're obviously bootlegs.. of pretty good quality nonetheless. I've never bought a shirt from him myself, but if I remember right he said they run a little big, a least in comparison to American sizes.

asphaalanx
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:51 am 

He seems to be bootlegging some tour merch (of recent tours), that could get him into hot water if the design is still officially used, and someone sees it.

Gotta say though, that Budgie one looks nice.

Reply to topic