Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
belphegor2014
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:02 am 

Hello everyone,

I am looking for music not necessarily a band with a particular style. It should sound like the Black Wtchery part of this split https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N9KAAf2c3_8 Super heavy bass and very loud demonic vocals. Alternatively it can be like Necroholocaust in this album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg1dyShk5TM They sound incredible in that first song. Something like that. Super demonic that’s actually heavy. Not the “bestial black metal” bands that sound like black metal with piss weak blast beats that you can barely hear and the singer sounds like a squealing gremlin and they flash pentagrams on the video from time to time. Or these “bestial black metal bands” that drown their music in a wall of sound and you can barely hear their vocals. And when it comes time for them to perform on their stage they have to play quieter just so the audience can hear the singer, barely. Also no Portal. They are not heavy in my opinion. All they do is make you get a headache and you can barely hear the vocals over 4 guitars playing the same notes at the same time. And it’s meant to sound “evil”. Like how is a guy wearing a clock on his head with gloves scary. I find it quite funny actually. I could wake up everyday to their music. That is all my opinion.

Super loud demonic vocals, super heavy bass, loud guitars, satanic. That sounds like the two splits.

~Guest 334273
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:26 am 

Are you familiar with Sadistik Exekution's album Fukk?
I think it fits in your description!

Last edited by ~Guest 334273 on Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gravetemplar
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:29 am 

CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:50 am 

Got a couple.

Demonomancy Poisoned Atonement.

Impure Worship Praise the Goat

Impious Baptism Vocatus Atque Non Vocatus Deus Aderit (bit more death/black, but whatever. Shit rules hard.)

Funerary Pit Fathomless Depths

Bestial Raids Debauchery Enthroned (Elixir Rubeus)

Charon Flagellum Horribils (Trident Lash) (worth a shot)

Genocide Shrines Nectars of Tantric Murder

Wrathprayer From The Depths Of The Phlegethon

Truppensturm Triumphal Arch for The Dead

My collection

belphegor2014
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:08 pm 

I think I’m looking for something that doesn’t exist yet. Thanks for the suggestions though. So far personally in my own search I’ve found nothing that sounds like Black Witchery or Necroholocaust, everything sounds so drowned out or monotonous with no good riffs or solos. I like the death metal band Vader a lot. Also Perdition Temple https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQNKiNsLxN0 Perdition Temple sounds amazing. I might have to start my own band in the style of these bands. Lol.

into_the_pit
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:32 am 

for something in line with black witchery, you may try black devotion (US). maybe the 2013 album.
"Chainsaw Gutsfuck."

droneriot
cisgender

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:45 am 

belphegor2014 wrote:
Super loud demonic vocals, super heavy bass, loud guitars, satanic.

You didn't say much about what speed you want, Cremation is a bit slower, it's the first (I think) band of Paulus Kressman and he still plays death metal there but his bestial BM future is already oozing through everywhere. Lots of riffs and crazy vocals and very bass-heavy.

https://conservativetentacles.bandcamp.com/

Dr_Fiemost
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:50 am 

gestapothrash
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:42 pm 

This may be up the alley of what you're looking for. I'm also on the hunt for the Black Witchery sound that they achieve on their split with Revenge, a sound that they haven't even got in their own catalogue on any of their albums.
Imagine getting pounded on the side of the head with a rather average-sized brick approximately four times a second for a half-hour while a vacuum cleaner is turned to maximum volume in the background. That's Marduk for ya.

My Fukking Wantlist
My Fukking Collection

Endarkening
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:47 pm 

I think you might enjoy Osculum Obscenum.

*NSFW* due to boobs and other evil things.

Zerberus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:41 pm 

Not sure if these fit the bill, but:

Sadomator

Ogdru Jahad

Blasphemophagher

Nuclear Desecration

hellhammer6661
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:04 pm 

Some recomended albums or only songs to begins to listen this kind of music ???

By my side I like Marduk with Legion, Gorgorth with Gaal , Immortal albums ( sons of the northern darkness and all shall fall ) , 1349 ( second and third albums ) and Many of selected songs of a number of bands more.

gestapothrash
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:08 pm 

hellhammer6661 wrote:
Some recomended albums or only songs to begins to listen this kind of music ???

By my side I like Marduk with Legion, Gorgorth with Gaal , Immortal albums ( sons of the northern darkness and all shall fall ) , 1349 ( second and third albums ) and Many of selected songs of a number of bands more.

I wouldn't say that those bands you mentioned above fall in with similarities of Bestial Black Metal/War Metal - the Norwegian/Swedish scenes are very melodic, which the bands that have been linked in the posts above don't have. I'd say start with bands like Nifelheim, but ideally, if you want to get more into the genre you should check out what's linked above and also dive into some Black Witchery, Death Worship, Blasphemy, Proclamation, Beherit etc.

Edit: Most importantly, listen to both BESTIAL WARLUST albums pronto
Imagine getting pounded on the side of the head with a rather average-sized brick approximately four times a second for a half-hour while a vacuum cleaner is turned to maximum volume in the background. That's Marduk for ya.

My Fukking Wantlist
My Fukking Collection

hellhammer6661
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:12 pm 

[/quote]I wouldn't say that those bands you mentioned above fall in with similarities of Bestial Black Metal/War Metal - the Norwegian/Swedish scenes are very melodic, which the bands that have been linked in the posts above don't have. I'd say start with bands like Nifelheim, but ideally, if you want to get more into the genre you should check out what's linked above and also dive into some Black Witchery, Death Worship, Blasphemy, Proclamation, Beherit etc.

Edit: Most importantly, listen to both BESTIAL WARLUST albums pronto[/quote]

Im listening Nifelheim - Envoy Of Lucifer (Full Album) 2007

gestapothrash
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:43 am 

Actually fuck Nifelheim, jump straight into Bestial Warlust - Blood & Valour

My Fukking Wantlist
My Fukking Collection

hellhammer6661
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:40 am 

gestapothrash wrote:
Actually fuck Nifelheim, jump straight into Bestial Warlust - Blood & Valour

Im listening Bestial Warlust - Blood & Valour . It is like a storm : the drums sounds strong all the time and loud , they have guitar solos and riffs . The vocalist did a high job there. It sounds good too, the album sound very good . I was listening and some videos of the same song have the volume lower than other I was choosing the correct and perfect.
I remembered when I listenned God Dethroned - Boiling Blood ( the fast part of the song before the slower part ) or Carpathian Forest ( Spill the blood of the lamb song ) .
It has that essence between the primitive and good taste ( they have guitar solos like thrash metal !!!!) if this is classified like War Black metal , yes it is.

The first one disc I didnt liked
I read they finish the band in 2000. They were compared with Sadistic Execution. The guitarrist Keith K work in destroyer666 , Markus was in Vomitor and now in Anatomy . The singer Damon Burr was in Abominator ( 1996-2001) other guitarrist Joe in Netherworld

hellhammer6661
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:07 pm 

Today I listenned Teitanblood - Archgoat - Abominator. I prefer Abominator .

Abominator albums :
Album: Subversives for Lucifer 2001 excelent that drums are very agressive and the vocalist is The singer in bestial Warlust albums
Album: Nuctemeron Descent 2003 I like song 5 - 6 - 7 - 8
The Eternal Conflagration 2006 : I prefer songs 1 - 2
Evil Proclaimed 2015 in this one the singer to be another one , the voice is like a traditional old death metal. I didnt like the album

gestapothrash
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:52 pm 

Welcome to the bestial war monke club bro!

Also check out Goatpenis' new album, Decapitation Philosophy

My Fukking Wantlist
My Fukking Collection

hellhammer6661
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:07 am 

gestapothrash wrote:
Welcome to the bestial war monke club bro!

Also check out Goatpenis' new album, Decapitation Philosophy

Im listening Goatpenis - Decapitation Philosophy (Full Album) (2020). It is not so fast in drums , the vocalist does a good job , It is a disc that you can press button play while you are doing some working and It doesnt disturbe. Do they have faster music albums in their discography ????????

gestapothrash
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:33 am 

That’s probably their fastest - maybe skip and go straight to Death Worship or Revenge

My Fukking Wantlist
My Fukking Collection

hellhammer6661
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:16 pm 

gestapothrash wrote:
That’s probably their fastest - maybe skip and go straight to Death Worship or Revenge

Im listening Death Worship ( Canada ). The drums are great, the voice is great , they have guitar solos too. It is a storm of adrenalin. They have two demos but sounds like finished albums. Many thanks for recommend this.

I listened Revenge ( Canada ) Today but is not my style

Today I followed the career of the members of Bestial Warlust in following bands :

Anatomy (Black /Death from Australia ) I listened the two albums and their more extreme songs are ANATOMY BLOOD WILL FOLLOW THEE and Anatomy -- Far from the world of blue . The only two song of them wake my interest.

Destroyer666 ( thrash Black Australia ) : I listened all discography and the more extreme songs of them are Deströyer 666 The Barricades are Breaking and Deströyer 666 Weapons of Conquest . The other songs have good guitar riff parts loose over there

Vomitor ( three albums last one of 2018) sound very rudimentary precarious I didnt like it

gestapothrash
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:33 pm 

Nice one! If you get a chance, check out Sadistik Exekution's The Magus too, although it's very 80s sounding

My Fukking Wantlist
My Fukking Collection

hellhammer6661
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:35 pm 

gestapothrash wrote:
Nice one! If you get a chance, check out Sadistik Exekution's The Magus too, although it's very 80s sounding

Hi , me again I had listened Sadistik Exekution´s The Magus but I prefer Bestial Warlust - Death Warship - Abominator
Can you recomend me more bands ??

~Guest 322837
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:29 pm 

Leans a bit more on the death metal side of things, but you might like Pissgrave's Suicide Euphoria

hellhammer6661
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:44 am 

wraithlike wrote:
Leans a bit more on the death metal side of things, but you might like Pissgrave's Suicide Euphoria

Im listening some days ago up to now and I can not decide if I like or not . The voice sounds like he is covering the mic with the hand . It is like canival corpse style , isnt it ???
The drums is fast or sound loud ???

lord_ghengis
Still Standing After 38 Beers... hic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:26 pm 

If you're interested in checking out more death metal with a war metal vibe you could try Black Curse's Endless Wound too. It's fuckload better than Pissgrave's 2nd album at the very least.

hellhammer6661
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:27 pm 

lord_ghengis wrote:
If you're interested in checking out more death metal with a war metal vibe you could try Black Curse's Endless Wound too. It's fuckload better than Pissgrave's 2nd album at the very least.

It will take me a time to adapt myself to this , It sound very tense. What other bands do you recommend in this style ??

lord_ghengis
Still Standing After 38 Beers... hic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:21 am 

hellhammer6661 wrote:
lord_ghengis wrote:

It will take me a time to adapt myself to this , It sound very tense. What other bands do you recommend in this style ??

It's a style I've only recently discovered so the only other one I've got is Massive Retaliation's Arms of the War God. It takes a few songs to get going and has a far shittier sound than those other two, but once it finds its groove in the middle section when the grooves get better and lead guitar gets more spotlight moments it's pretty awesome. I guess Teitanblood would also count, but haven't listened to them in ages and didn't like them much. Definite a style I hope to see more of in future, has promise.

goetia_unreleased
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:43 pm 

Reply to topic