Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
sonero9
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:05 am
Posts: 61
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 2:37 pm 
 

Amorphia (India)


Top
 Profile  
Required Fields
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:32 pm
Posts: 810
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 5:08 pm 
 

I ordered that album not long ago. It should be in my mailbox soon.
_________________
Required Fields on YouTube

Top
 Profile  
Grisly Bare
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 11:15 pm
Posts: 57
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:42 am 
 

potentialBand wrote:
Thanks for the rec by the way, I hadn't heard of dust bolt before, first couple tracks that pulled up seemed good.


Let me add Impalers from Denmark to the list of recs, I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Top
 Profile  
vindfukk
Metal newbie

Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:02 am
Posts: 41
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:02 pm 
 

NIGHTMARE LOGIC

THE CLOAKS OF OBLIVION

these two albums share a 100% similar tone (those leads i just can't get enough of)

don't recommend stuff that is close or not similar to that

Top
 Profile  
moldy_tomb
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:49 pm
Posts: 6
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:56 am 
 

Does anyone have any recommendations for more black thrash similar to Gospel of the Horns? I really did the vocal style/themes in particular.



Top
 Profile  
HakuchoCygnus
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:25 pm
Posts: 69
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:29 pm 
 

moldy_tomb wrote:
Does anyone have any recommendations for more black thrash similar to Gospel of the Horns? I really did the vocal style/themes in particular.





Don't think it's TOO similar along the style of black thrash, though Bestial Warlust is another good Aussie band in that genre.

Top
 Profile  
MARSDUDE
Shitposter

Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:17 pm
Posts: 2183
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:11 am 
 

Excellent interview with Joey Belladonna from a few years ago. Love this dude. So wholesome.


Top
 Profile  
Required Fields
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:32 pm
Posts: 810
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:43 pm 
 

I met Joey Belladonna back in the 2000s, most famous metal musician I have met to date.
_________________
Required Fields on YouTube

Top
 Profile  
Dungeon_Vic
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:00 am
Posts: 1047
Location: Greece
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:17 am 
 

Currently obsessed with the new Comaniac (Switzerland). Not sure about the vocals, plenty of passion but also clumsiness but the music, holy shit, tech thrash with plenty Coroner riffs but on speed (produced by Vetterli by the way) and Artillery riff intricasies, some power/prog passages with lots of finesse and while the songwriting is a bit all over the place, there is a lot of ambition and character.

I know some people really liked their previous one, I think this one ups the ante considerably.

Fuck, that opening riff:
_________________
42

King Diamond: A Royal Tribute (short guide to King Diamond's discography)

Vic's Dungeon:

The Dungeon Awards for 2017

Best of 2017, Part II: 5+1 more albums

Let's talk about Ghost (aka Stop the Madness)

Top
 Profile  
Morn Of Solace
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:19 am
Posts: 2105
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:38 am 
 

^
Damn, i can't really stomach the vocals :( those riffs however are crazy, they remind me a bit of Jeff Loomis's fast ones, only uptuned!

Top
 Profile  
Dungeon_Vic
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:00 am
Posts: 1047
Location: Greece
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm 
 

I know, the vocals is the point of contention among my friends too. This was sent to me by Theo of Hail Spirit Noir with the description "music AMAZING, why the vocals?" (he bought the shirt/cd bundle though, as did I! :P ).

I love that there are vocal lines there and they are good ones too, that chorus could have been mega epic with a really good singer, this sounds like the guy is out of his depth but I have to say I am impressed and won over by the passion, the ignorance of danger (as we say in Greece) which reminds me of Quorthon in a sense. So, I'm over that hurdle but I guess it's the deal breaker. The album has me enthused though. Very adventurous songwriting and plenty of excellent riffs.

Very good observation about an uptuned Loomis, makes a lot of sense!
_________________
42

King Diamond: A Royal Tribute (short guide to King Diamond's discography)

Vic's Dungeon:

The Dungeon Awards for 2017

Best of 2017, Part II: 5+1 more albums

Let's talk about Ghost (aka Stop the Madness)

Top
 Profile  
The KICKARSEAussIe
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:49 am
Posts: 3
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:08 pm 
 

Hi im looking for rare underground obscure 80s thrash metal demos in the style of slayer megadeth demolition hammer morbid saint and iron angel I really love the sound of those early 80s thrash bands are their any bands you would recommend

Top
 Profile  
Oxenkiller
Veteran

Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:42 am
Posts: 2872
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:37 pm 
 

Epidemic from Palo Alto is really good- their "Truth of What Will Be" and "Extremities 1991" demos are thrash in the vein of "Reign in Blood" era Slayer.

Top
 Profile  
chuggingpus
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:56 am
Posts: 68
Location: Vatican City
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:26 am 
 

Damnability

Band from Southern NJ who did a few demos. They recorded a lot of stuff that never came out (some of it in the hardcore/punk vein). Demos are all mad thrashing metal

Top
 Profile  
The KICKARSEAussIe
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:49 am
Posts: 3
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:14 am 
 

Oxenkiller wrote:
Epidemic from Palo Alto is really good- their "Truth of What Will Be" and "Extremities 1991" demos are thrash in the vein of "Reign in Blood" era Slayer.

Cheers for the recommendation i will give them a listen

Top
 Profile  
The KICKARSEAussIe
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:49 am
Posts: 3
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:43 am 
 

Thanks for the recommendations i will give them a listen

Top
 Profile  
MetlaNZ
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:45 pm
Posts: 670
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:05 am 
 

Here's a bunch of recs based mostly around your interest in the heavier end of thrash. The Death/Thrash thread has a lot of cool recs as well.

Abomination "Curses of the Deadly Sin" Comp , later released as simply "Demos"
Atheist / R.A.V.A.G.E. - various demos
Coroner "Death Cult" '86
Cryptic Slaughter "Life In Grave" '85
Cynic "Uroboric Forms - The Complete Demo Recordings"
Hellwitch ""Transgressive Sentience" '86 & ""Mordirivial Disemanation" '87
Infernal Majesty "Nigrescent Years of Chaos" Comp
Leviathan ""Legions of the Undead" Demo (1985 - 1986) & Rehearsal Demo '87
Mefisto "The Megalomania Puzzle" Comp
Pentagram Chile "Under The Spell Of The Pentagram" Comp
Pestilence "Dysentry" '87 & "Penance" '87
Poison "Further Down Into The Abyss" Comp
Sacrifice "The Exorcism" '85
Sadistic Intent "Conflict Within" '89
Sadus "Death To Posers" '86 & "Certain Death" '87
Sindrome "Resurrection: The Complete Collection" Comp
Slaughter Lord "Thrash 'til Death 86-87" Comp
Slaughter "Not Dead Yet / Paranormal" Comp also released later as Strappado "Fatal Judgement" 2CD Comp
Vader "Necrolust" '89

Top
 Profile  
dontrushurshot
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:52 pm
Posts: 150
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:21 am 
 

Hirax - '84 Demo
Mercenary '86 Demo
Necrovore - Divus De Mortuus
Sodom - Victims of Death

Top
 Profile  
Ilwhyan
Metel fraek

Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:41 pm
Posts: 8443
Location: Finland
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:38 am 
 

The KICKARSEAussIe wrote:
Hi im looking for rare underground obscure 80s thrash metal demos in the style of slayer megadeth demolition hammer morbid saint and iron angel I really love the sound of those early 80s thrash bands are their any bands you would recommend

I've merged your thread into this one. Let's use the [Genre] Help Threads when possible.
_________________
"A glimpse of light is all that it takes to illuminate the darkness."

Top
 Profile  
megamikemetal
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:56 pm
Posts: 15
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:06 pm 
 

Check out Hostile Rage, Long time thrash band from New Jersey. They are on just about every social media platform you can think of. Search them today!


www.metaldevastationradio.com

Top
 Profile  
Required Fields
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:32 pm
Posts: 810
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:27 pm 
 

My favorite type of metal overall is extreme thrash metal.

Some favorites of mine in this type of thrash metal include:
Dark Angel - Darkness Descends
Demolition Hammer - Tortured Existence, Epidemic of Violence
Devastation - Signs of Life, Idolatry
Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death
Overthrow - Within Suffering
Sacrifice - Forward to Termination
Sepultura - Schizophrenia, Beneath the Remains, Arise

I am looking for albums released this year which would be comparable to albums like the above. I already know of Schizophrenia - Voices, which is an awesome EP. Does anyone know of anything else that came out this year along those lines?
_________________
Required Fields on YouTube

Top
 Profile  
ShaunMalice
Metal newbie

Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:57 am
Posts: 49
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:31 pm 
 

Required Fields wrote:
My favorite type of metal overall is extreme thrash metal.

Some favorites of mine in this type of thrash metal include:
Dark Angel - Darkness Descends
Demolition Hammer - Tortured Existence, Epidemic of Violence
Devastation - Signs of Life, Idolatry
Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death
Overthrow - Within Suffering
Sacrifice - Forward to Termination
Sepultura - Schizophrenia, Beneath the Remains, Arise

I am looking for albums released this year which would be comparable to albums like the above. I already know of Schizophrenia - Voices, which is an awesome EP. Does anyone know of anything else that came out this year along those lines?


Bit of a shameless recommendation as I front the band, but In Malice’s Wake may be up your alley here, we released an album this year called the Blindness of Faith and you may enjoy it based on albums/bands you just listed.

https://youtu.be/9xhk4io1dxI

Top
 Profile  
Certified Insane
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:03 pm
Posts: 38
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:36 am 
 

I'll recommend IMW, they've been one of the front runner thrash metal bands in Australia for a while now. I like Light Upon the Wicked but I really haven't had a chance to sit down and bond with the new one yet.

Top
 Profile  
in_the_sign_of_metal
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:10 pm
Posts: 161
Location: Where the Sunrise Breaks the Darkness
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:47 pm 
 

For those of you who liked Sodom's work they put out with Bernemann on guitar, check out this track by Bonded, the band he joined after leaving after Decision Day. It's pretty good and even has Bobby Blitz featured on vox as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ICGpWrGto

Merciless' release "The Awakening" is also worth a listen too. They play in a sort of death/thrash style akin to some of the more extreme thrash acts mentioned earlier. I highly recommend it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqFN0EjOfoo
_________________
If music is truly food for the soul, my soul is morbidly obese.

Top
 Profile  
Grisly Bare
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 11:15 pm
Posts: 57
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:15 am 
 

I'm wondering what are your top 10 Thrash albums of the year? We all know Thrash will be under-represented in the AOTY voting, so it will be hard to get any new suggestions from there. I personally do not listen to a lot of new music in any given year. Unless it's a band I'm already familiar with and following, it usually takes me a couple of years to discover something new. I thought this might be a good way to discover new recs quicker. Here's my list:

1. Hazzerd - Delirium
2. Harlott - Detritus of the Final Age
3. Skeleton Pit - Lust to Lynch
4. Warfect - Spectre of Devastation
5. Testament - Titans of Creation
6. Warbringer - Weapons of Tomorrow
7. Heathen - Empire of the Blind
8. Onslaught - Generation Antichrist
9. Exarsis - Sentenced to Life
10. Netherblade - Reborn

The top 6 for me are highly thought of and will get many/multiple listens in the coming years while the bottom 4 are iffy in that regard.

Edit: I'd like to add that Heathen was my most anticipated album for this year and the most disappointing as well. The Evolution of Chaos was the album of the decade for me for 2010-2019 and I had high hopes for Empire of the Blind. Sadly, it was nothing like I expected it would be. Slower tempo and shorter song lengths was not what I wanted to hear from these guys. Still a pretty good album but we know they can do much better. Perhaps Lee should write some songs for the next album, as this was entirely written by Kragen. Lets also hope it doesn't take another 10 years.

The most surprising entry to me is Hazzerd, considering I only discovered them around 2 weeks ago, but man, I can't stop listening to this album. It has all I want from Thrash, good riffs and solos and vocals that I don't mind.

Top
 Profile  
Spiner202
Metalhead

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 3:32 pm
Posts: 2240
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:27 pm 
 

Hazzerd is excellent! They neared the top of my list as well. I checked out a song from Skeleton Pit but it didn't seem like my jam. Haven't heard Netherblade, so I'll have to give that a listen. These are my favourite thrash records from 2020. I'll do 15 since a lot of our lists overlap:

1. Schizophrenia - Voices
2. Havok - V
3. Warfect - Spectre of Devastation
4. Hazzerd - Delirium
5. Warbringer - Weapons of Tomorrow
6. Harlott - Detritus of the Final Age
7. Witchtrap - Evil Strikes Again
8. Sodom - Genesis XIX
9. Evildead - United States of Anarchy
10. Rabid Beast - Rabid Beast
11. Onslaught - Generation Antichrist
12. Amorphia - Merciless Strike
13. Gama Bomb - Sea Savage
14. Heathen - Empire of the Blind (only just got this, but I'm liking it more than I expected; mainly because my expectations were very low)
15. Madrost - Charring The Rotting Earth
_________________
Check out my review webzine: Skull Fracturing Metal

Top
 Profile  
Grisly Bare
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 11:15 pm
Posts: 57
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:28 pm 
 

Spiner202 wrote:
Hazzerd is excellent! They neared the top of my list as well.


I believe I have you to thank for discovering Hazzerd, as you mentioned them in the AOTY thread and that's when I checked them out for the first time. I'm surprised to see Havok so high on your list, but I must say that the first time I heard V I thought it was the absolute worst (Not as bad as Conformicide though). Then I listened to it a second time and it was much better than I remembered, but not enough to get in my top 10. Maybe it will be one of those albums that grows on me over time.

Top
 Profile  
MetlaNZ
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:45 pm
Posts: 670
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:41 pm 
 

Not much thrashing for me this year unfortunately. I'll have to check out some of those bands mentioned above.

1. Troops of Doom - Rise of Heresy EP
2. Heathen - Empire of the Blind
3. Annihilator - Ballistic, Sadistic
4. Sodom - Genesis XIX
5. Testament - Titans of Creation
6. Metal Church - From the Vault (comp.)

Troops of Doom was a real blast that came from nowhere, looking forward to more from them.
Heathen wasn't the fastest out there but I really connected with it, dug the riffs and songwriting a lot.
Annihilator was the other surprise of the year for me, this album is a real return to form, nuthin new, but a lot of fun to listen to.
Sodom, I haven't got the physical CD yet (it's ordered) but from the tracks I've heard online also seem to have found a new lease on life and kick ass.
Testament have released another so so album that's ultimately the disappointment of the year for me. Maybe next time, tho I'm starting to run out of patience.
Metal Church, I know it's a comp but it's got some bloody good stuff on it.
This thread has been very quiet lately, hopefully next year it'll see more action.

Top
 Profile  
grooveris
Metal newbie

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:07 am
Posts: 291
Location: Lithuania
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:24 pm 
 

Hi, boys and girls,

Before jumping to recommendations, let me give you some info on my metal background. App. 15 years ago I was really into black metal, as well as some limited interest in death metal. Although my black metal interest was always some how related to thrash metal (bathory, celtic frost, hellhammer, sodom, tormentor, just to name a few, were among my favorites), I was never purely into thrash metal. Now, after a decade of years, I i have resurected my interest in metal, namely, Ive very close to my taste canadian Razor, sepultura's beneath the remains. Therefore,taking that into account, can you please recommend me somethong from 80's, sounding dark, really thrashy? As I said, I like Razor and their kind of thrashy rocknroll rebel attitude, but at the same time im open to other thrash metal substyles/aestethics, covering lets say, various social topics (politics, businesses, etc). Would appreciate if your recommendation could be available in cd format so I can buy it, if I like it. Thanks!

Top
 Profile  
in_the_sign_of_metal
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:10 pm
Posts: 161
Location: Where the Sunrise Breaks the Darkness
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:08 pm 
 

I'm assuming you know all the mid popularity names like Testament, Exodus, Venom... so I'll move to the more fringe releases. Little disclaimer here, not all of these bands are strictly 80s and a few drift very close to death metal territory. Thought I'd list them anyway.

Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death; Very Kreator ish and super groovy.
Opprobrium - Serpent Temptation; Much more blunt and death metal ish with a rough production.
Vader - Necrolust Demo '89; They became death metal, but this is still pretty rooted in thrash.
Vulture - Victim to the Blade; The best way to describe them is Judas Priest meets Kreator.
Sarcofago - INRI; Released in 1987 but super ahead of its time. In terms of musical brutality, it has a lot of OSDM beat.
Bulldozer - The Day of Wrath; Sorta like an Italian Venom. Raw thrashy/1st wave black metal.
Whiplash - Power and Pain; Not extreme, but still a band worth checking out. They have their own sound and some good riffs.
Deathhammer - Chained to Hell; Modern, but more than worth a chance. They managed to mold together all the musical aspects that made 80s thrash timeless yet still retain their own sound. The closest resemblance to them from the old days is Destruction.

Hope those interest you.
_________________
If music is truly food for the soul, my soul is morbidly obese.

Top
 Profile  
firelord_
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:01 pm
Posts: 24
Location: Umeå, Sweden
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:04 pm 
 

in_the_sign_of_metal wrote:
The best way to describe them is Judas Priest meets Kreator.


...drenched in an absolute ocean of reverb :D

I kinda wish more contemporary thrash bands would hop onto that trend, tonal center switches get such an extra punch when the entire "room" vibe switches with the riff.

Top
 Profile  
Required Fields
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:32 pm
Posts: 810
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:55 am 
 

ShaunMalice wrote:
Required Fields wrote:
My favorite type of metal overall is extreme thrash metal.

Some favorites of mine in this type of thrash metal include:
Dark Angel - Darkness Descends
Demolition Hammer - Tortured Existence, Epidemic of Violence
Devastation - Signs of Life, Idolatry
Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death
Overthrow - Within Suffering
Sacrifice - Forward to Termination
Sepultura - Schizophrenia, Beneath the Remains, Arise

I am looking for albums released this year which would be comparable to albums like the above. I already know of Schizophrenia - Voices, which is an awesome EP. Does anyone know of anything else that came out this year along those lines?


Bit of a shameless recommendation as I front the band, but In Malice’s Wake may be up your alley here, we released an album this year called the Blindness of Faith and you may enjoy it based on albums/bands you just listed.

https://youtu.be/9xhk4io1dxI


I ordered that album towards the end of last month.
_________________
Required Fields on YouTube

Top
 Profile  
TomaszZamek
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:48 pm
Posts: 6
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:50 pm 
 

Someone wait here for new Angelus Apatrida album?

Top
 Profile  
MetlaNZ
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:45 pm
Posts: 670
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:48 pm 
 

Aussie thrashers Hidden Intent have their new album "Dead End Destiny" out shortly. Their last album "Fear, Prey, Demise" was one of my favourite thrash albums of the last decade. Not many out there doing it like they do and as good as they do. See below for the promo for "A Place Of Horror".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSlKAdLoZgM

Top
 Profile  
MetlaNZ
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:45 pm
Posts: 670
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:33 pm 
 

https://youtu.be/ZQ7hsxVBgIM

Hidden Intent have released their new single and video for Breaking Point. I'm digging it a lot. Definitely looking forward to getting the new album.

Top
 Profile  
Iommis Fingers
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:09 pm
Posts: 2
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:16 am 
 

Grisly Bare wrote:
I'm wondering what are your top 10 Thrash albums of the year? We all know Thrash will be under-represented in the AOTY voting, so it will be hard to get any new suggestions from there. I personally do not listen to a lot of new music in any given year. Unless it's a band I'm already familiar with and following, it usually takes me a couple of years to discover something new. I thought this might be a good way to discover new recs quicker. Here's my list:

1. Hazzerd - Delirium
2. Harlott - Detritus of the Final Age
3. Skeleton Pit - Lust to Lynch
4. Warfect - Spectre of Devastation
5. Testament - Titans of Creation
6. Warbringer - Weapons of Tomorrow
7. Heathen - Empire of the Blind
8. Onslaught - Generation Antichrist
9. Exarsis - Sentenced to Life
10. Netherblade - Reborn

The top 6 for me are highly thought of and will get many/multiple listens in the coming years while the bottom 4 are iffy in that regard.

Edit: I'd like to add that Heathen was my most anticipated album for this year and the most disappointing as well. The Evolution of Chaos was the album of the decade for me for 2010-2019 and I had high hopes for Empire of the Blind. Sadly, it was nothing like I expected it would be. Slower tempo and shorter song lengths was not what I wanted to hear from these guys. Still a pretty good album but we know they can do much better. Perhaps Lee should write some songs for the next album, as this was entirely written by Kragen. Lets also hope it doesn't take another 10 years.

The most surprising entry to me is Hazzerd, considering I only discovered them around 2 weeks ago, but man, I can't stop listening to this album. It has all I want from Thrash, good riffs and solos and vocals that I don't mind.



Great list. These are some of my favorites from ‘20 and you have mentioned a few I need to check out. Thanks

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 129, 130, 131, 132, 133


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group