Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
GraveWish
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:49 am
Posts: 1147
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:25 am 
 

Submitted Eko d Bul.

Top
 Profile  
KingSpooky
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:24 pm
Posts: 1854
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:37 pm 
 

4th Dimension (Pennsylvania, US) - Progressive/Groove Metal
https://open.spotify.com/artist/6nlCzPbrNe9wNwotUa46IQ
https://music.apple.com/us/album/4th-ti ... 1540917902
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=29 ... 0722097714 (CD release from 1996)
https://www.facebook.com/bruce.nutaitis - band member, might be able to help with further info if needed

Line-up on '96 release: Steve Michaels (drums, vocals)
Bruce Nutaitis (bass, vocals)
Johnny Lazz (guitars, vocals) - https://www.metal-archives.com/artists/John_Lazz/84566
David Temarantz (guitars, vocals)
Tom Free (lead vocals)

Band is active.

Top
 Profile  
Kennermahn
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:36 am
Posts: 494
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:13 pm 
 

KingSpooky wrote:
4th Dimension (Pennsylvania, US) - Progressive/Groove Metal
https://open.spotify.com/artist/6nlCzPbrNe9wNwotUa46IQ
https://music.apple.com/us/album/4th-ti ... 1540917902
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=29 ... 0722097714 (CD release from 1996)
https://www.facebook.com/bruce.nutaitis - band member, might be able to help with further info if needed

Line-up on '96 release: Steve Michaels (drums, vocals)
Bruce Nutaitis (bass, vocals)
Johnny Lazz (guitars, vocals) - https://www.metal-archives.com/artists/John_Lazz/84566
David Temarantz (guitars, vocals)
Tom Free (lead vocals)

Band is active.


Sorry, I can't open the link; is it another album or just the CD version of the album that's available on digital platforms?

Thanks

Top
 Profile  
KingSpooky
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:24 pm
Posts: 1854
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:35 pm 
 

Here's a link that'll work - https://imgur.com/a/4IQOqQw

Top
 Profile  
MDL
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:12 pm
Posts: 803
Location: Unknown
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:48 pm 
 

Some type of strange avant-garde/sludge metal band that I found. I'm unsure about its metalness, I'll leave it here for someone who feels safer to submit this:
https://moontrailmusic.bandcamp.com/alb ... ating-it-2

if the band gets accepted, here's a band member for reference. You'll be able to add the other ones too:
https://www.metal-archives.com/artists/ ... oth/616883

Thanks.

Top
 Profile  
Kennermahn
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:36 am
Posts: 494
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:53 am 
 

KingSpooky wrote:
Here's a link that'll work - https://imgur.com/a/4IQOqQw


Thanks! Submitted

Top
 Profile  
KingSpooky
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:24 pm
Posts: 1854
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:09 pm 
 

Nothing (California, US) - Doom Metal
https://www.ebay.com/itm/175112046467?h ... Swu1Nh4wm9
3 songs streaming here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4oPa6 ... oXg/videos


Crooks Hollow (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada) -
https://www.discogs.com/release/2176698 ... ollow-Home
https://soundcloud.com/robert_reece
https://www.facebook.com/CrooksHollow/

Not to be confused with the Canadian rock band Crook's Hollow (maybe more specific location can be found easily) -
https://www.facebook.com/pg/CrooksHollowOfficial/posts/

Top
 Profile  
GraveWish
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:49 am
Posts: 1147
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:15 am 
 

Nothing is blacklisted.

I submitted Crooks Hollow but I have a strong feeling that this was not available to the public.

Top
 Profile  
KingSpooky
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:24 pm
Posts: 1854
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:30 pm 
 

Just removed Nothing from the blacklist - it was for an Ohio band.

Seperate Society (Ger) -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2aE4TWQwSQ
- released 2 demos
Band member: https://www.metal-archives.com/artists/Stony/93855

Top
 Profile  
GraveWish
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:49 am
Posts: 1147
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:36 pm 
 

Both submitted.

Top
 Profile  
KingSpooky
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:24 pm
Posts: 1854
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:09 am 
 

Sorcery (Netherlands) -
real bad, but probably passable stuff:
https://www.discogs.com/release/2170716 ... ns-Coroner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1i1C4FhPXg

Top
 Profile  
TheGrimWombat
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:06 am
Posts: 1848
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:33 am 
 

KingSpooky wrote:


Sounds like mostly punk to me, I don't hear any riffs. Maybe someone else disagrees.
_________________
Successful deals: Metalrecords, screamingskulls1313, Gogsi (x2), Kovner, Lord_Elden, sehaitt, blutkvlts, Matty_The_Emo_Slayer, einvolk, Madcow

Top
 Profile  
Voice_Of_Steel
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:53 pm
Posts: 373
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:54 pm 
 

TheGrimWombat wrote:
KingSpooky wrote:


Sounds like mostly punk to me, I don't hear any riffs. Maybe someone else disagrees.


I think it's probably okay but it's so crappy that I have no clue what to submit it as genre-wise. I'll go ahead and submit though.

Top
 Profile  
KingSpooky
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:24 pm
Posts: 1854
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:00 pm 
 

Might be worth a try, though would take more than one moderator's opinion.
Pretresse (France) -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw1CzfFz83w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQC9Lq213ig

Hero (California, US) - Christian metal band, also known as H.E.R.O.
https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/B ... tal/357065
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QmvJ0AUWpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXoXOCjsB_Q
Glenn Rogers (guitars), Robbie Brauns (vocals), Pete Thomas (drums), Chris Seyka (bass), Brian Dejyong (bass).
Their discography was incorrectly combined with the Alaska band Hero since version 1 of the site.

Top
 Profile  
TheGrimWombat
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:06 am
Posts: 1848
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:40 pm 
 

KingSpooky wrote:
Hero (California, US) - Christian metal band, also known as H.E.R.O.
https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/B ... tal/357065
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QmvJ0AUWpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXoXOCjsB_Q
Glenn Rogers (guitars), Robbie Brauns (vocals), Pete Thomas (drums), Chris Seyka (bass), Brian Dejyong (bass).
Their discography was incorrectly combined with the Alaska band Hero since version 1 of the site.


Submitted this one. Thanks!
_________________
Successful deals: Metalrecords, screamingskulls1313, Gogsi (x2), Kovner, Lord_Elden, sehaitt, blutkvlts, Matty_The_Emo_Slayer, einvolk, Madcow

Top
 Profile  
KingSpooky
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:24 pm
Posts: 1854
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:57 am 
 

Purnama (Malaysia) - heavy metal/hard rock with a couple of ballads. Would probably need 2 moderator's opinions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30Nd8uTJO2E
https://thecorroseum.org/rev/purnama-purnama.php
https://erarock.wordpress.com/2007/07/2 ... e-90-1990/

Top
 Profile  
Voice_Of_Steel
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:53 pm
Posts: 373
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:13 am 
 

KingSpooky wrote:
Purnama (Malaysia) - heavy metal/hard rock with a couple of ballads. Would probably need 2 moderator's opinions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30Nd8uTJO2E
https://thecorroseum.org/rev/purnama-purnama.php
https://erarock.wordpress.com/2007/07/2 ... e-90-1990/


Has a solid chance I think. Not sure about the Pretresse band.

Top
 Profile  
KingSpooky
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:24 pm
Posts: 1854
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:14 am 
 

Here is a little bit more information about Pretresse:
https://www.spirit-of-metal.com/en/albu ... bur/366041
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=65462&hilit=ignivomous&start=28600 (see second post)

Top
 Profile  
MDL
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:12 pm
Posts: 803
Location: Unknown
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:16 pm 
 

Orca, instrumental progressive metal band from USA.

https://orcametal.bandcamp.com/album/rebuild-the-sun

Would submit it, but I already have 15 bands on the queue.

Top
 Profile  
TheGrimWombat
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:06 am
Posts: 1848
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:30 pm 
 

MDL wrote:
Orca, instrumental progressive metal band from USA.

https://orcametal.bandcamp.com/album/rebuild-the-sun

Would submit it, but I already have 15 bands on the queue.


I took care of this one, thanks!
_________________
Successful deals: Metalrecords, screamingskulls1313, Gogsi (x2), Kovner, Lord_Elden, sehaitt, blutkvlts, Matty_The_Emo_Slayer, einvolk, Madcow

Top
 Profile  
KingSpooky
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:24 pm
Posts: 1854
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:28 pm 
 

Triton Devs - (sounded okay from what I heard so far)
https://www.discogs.com/release/2181545 ... Stay-Alive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5dHlbv ... _yFPI1nDqQ

Top
 Profile  
TheGrimWombat
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:06 am
Posts: 1848
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:03 pm 
 

KingSpooky wrote:


I submitted this, thanks!
_________________
Successful deals: Metalrecords, screamingskulls1313, Gogsi (x2), Kovner, Lord_Elden, sehaitt, blutkvlts, Matty_The_Emo_Slayer, einvolk, Madcow

Top
 Profile  
KingSpooky
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:24 pm
Posts: 1854
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:29 pm 
 

Garden of Gray -
https://www.discogs.com/artist/10665229-Garden-of-Gray

Top
 Profile  
Voice_Of_Steel
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:53 pm
Posts: 373
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:40 pm 
 

KingSpooky wrote:


Thanks! I'll submit this.

Top
 Profile  
Voice_Of_Steel
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:53 pm
Posts: 373
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:52 pm 
 

KingSpooky wrote:


Regarding this band, the drummer for it has a bandcamp page that has albums from several unlisted bands on it. Might be worth looking into. I submitted one of them.

https://pauledelstein.bandcamp.com/album/dear-fate

Top
 Profile  
Kennermahn
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:36 am
Posts: 494
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:59 pm 
 

Voice_Of_Steel wrote:
KingSpooky wrote:


Regarding this band, the drummer for it has a bandcamp page that has albums from several unlisted bands on it. Might be worth looking into. I submitted one of them.

https://pauledelstein.bandcamp.com/album/dear-fate


I tried to submit one but I didn't because someone had made an extremely barebones submission of the same band before I could hit the submit button.

Top
 Profile  
Voice_Of_Steel
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:53 pm
Posts: 373
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:09 pm 
 

That was me actually. I usually fill stuff in after its been accepted. TheGrimWombat also submitted the same band afterwards.

Top
 Profile  
TheGrimWombat
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:06 am
Posts: 1848
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:16 pm 
 

I did and reported it.

Also did one for Ghost Machine.
_________________
Successful deals: Metalrecords, screamingskulls1313, Gogsi (x2), Kovner, Lord_Elden, sehaitt, blutkvlts, Matty_The_Emo_Slayer, einvolk, Madcow

Top
 Profile  
Voice_Of_Steel
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:53 pm
Posts: 373
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:38 pm 
 

TheGrimWombat wrote:
I did and reported it.

Also did one for Ghost Machine.


Oh by the way, I wasn't calling you out, not sure if it came across that way. Spooky or whoever can approve the one you submitted since it's more complete. It doesn't matter to me either way.

Top
 Profile  
TheGrimWombat
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:06 am
Posts: 1848
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:58 pm 
 

Voice_Of_Steel wrote:
TheGrimWombat wrote:
I did and reported it.

Also did one for Ghost Machine.


Oh by the way, I wasn't calling you out, not sure if it came across that way. Spooky or whoever can approve the one you submitted since it's more complete. It doesn't matter to me either way.


I reported it after I noticed the other one was there, don't worry.
_________________
Successful deals: Metalrecords, screamingskulls1313, Gogsi (x2), Kovner, Lord_Elden, sehaitt, blutkvlts, Matty_The_Emo_Slayer, einvolk, Madcow

Top
 Profile  
KingSpooky
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:24 pm
Posts: 1854
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:44 am 
 

Nocturnal Mortuary -
https://open.spotify.com/artist/03iHkM7FiPzNnYKCXwTj7T
https://soundcloud.com/user-699942635
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4HS9U ... JVvv8iV8jA

Top
 Profile  
GraveWish
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:49 am
Posts: 1147
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:54 pm 
 

Submitted Nocturnal Mortuary.

Top
 Profile  
KingSpooky
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:24 pm
Posts: 1854
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:03 am 
 

If anyone feels like checking out this band's albums on Spotify, to see if any are primarily metal -
https://open.spotify.com/artist/0RX7rKcTh6xNwHsNK9rlwk
https://thecorroseum.org/rev/belantara-belantara.php

Top
 Profile  
Kennermahn
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:36 am
Posts: 494
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:36 am 
 

KingSpooky wrote:
If anyone feels like checking out this band's albums on Spotify, to see if any are primarily metal -
https://open.spotify.com/artist/0RX7rKcTh6xNwHsNK9rlwk
https://thecorroseum.org/rev/belantara-belantara.php


I checked and I'm inclined to say that no, other than a few songs, this is mostly hard rock/AOR.

Top
 Profile  
KingSpooky
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:24 pm
Posts: 1854
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:52 pm 
 

Thanks for checking.

Top
 Profile  
GraveWish
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:49 am
Posts: 1147
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:49 pm 
 

What happened to Anno Zero? I was going to DL their EP.

Top
 Profile  
KingSpooky
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:24 pm
Posts: 1854
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:52 pm 
 

I listened to it a little bit more, and thought that it sounded more rock. Here is the link again, though:
https://heavymetalrarities.com/forum/vi ... hilit=anno

Top
 Profile  
GraveWish
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:49 am
Posts: 1147
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:08 pm 
 

Thanks, it is rock indeed.

Top
 Profile  
KingSpooky
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:24 pm
Posts: 1854
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:01 pm 
 

Vass/Katsionis -
https://vass-katsionis.bandcamp.com/alb ... al-dilemma

Chalambris -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRO8BklqLsU

Top
 Profile  
Kennermahn
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:36 am
Posts: 494
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:42 pm 
 

KingSpooky wrote:


Submitted already twice :D

Thanks though!

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 21  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group