Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
KingSpooky
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:24 pm 

MDL wrote:
I have been very busy lately and didn't do much work on the report queue, but now, I've cleaned up a bunch of them.

I have some assigned reports awaiting for a response, by the bands I've contacted, or the users who have been checked to verify the report, unsure if they've already read the message or not.

Thanks, and excellent job. I sent an alert to you about two of these reports just now where the person read your request for attention several days ago and there wasn't a response.

KingSpooky
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:06 pm 

Hey guys,
We're at about 400 reports now - not in terrible shape, but it was going really well there when we were able to maintain under 200 for a while, solving issues really quickly and having the queue feel very manageable. If anyone happens to have time to work on a few, it would help out a lot and would of course be appreciated. Cheers.

TheGrimWombat
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:07 pm 

KingSpooky wrote:
Hey guys,
We're at about 400 reports now - not in terrible shape, but it was going really well there when we were able to maintain under 200 for a while, solving issues really quickly and having the queue feel very manageable. If anyone happens to have time to work on a few, it would help out a lot and would of course be appreciated. Cheers.

I was trying to nibble at it, but visitor reports with broken links really gums up the process.

KingSpooky
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:01 pm 

Thanks for grabbing some of those. We're down about 75 now, so it's been awesome progress. Yeah - reports that are unclear, have no evidence, dead links, etc. can be closed. If it seems very important, sometimes I'll research it for a couple of minutes, but definitely don't want to have them taking up a lot of space in there, or to waste a ton of time on something that 'might' be factual information worth updating of a random band of no particular interest. It could be asked of the reporter to enter in a new report with proper information by users able to request their attention. If a report is waiting on the attention of someone and no further action can be taken until a response arrives, if you wouldn't mind checking back on it at a later date, feel free to take assignment for it in the interest of keeping the main queue from becoming swamped. Really appreciate the effort in getting the number down over the last several hours.

MDL
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:21 pm 

Precisely, that's one of my questions. For those obscure and unknown bands that have no social media or mention of information anywhere else, that get a report from a visitor that uses "I am the singer" as a source, what should we do? I believe we really shouldn't be splitting hairs on that, since there are no ways to contact a band or to verify if that's correct, in some cases.

GraveWish
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:13 am 

Use your common sense on those. Most of them are more than likely legit reports.

KingSpooky
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:13 am 

Unassigned reports are down to 261 - roughly 140 taken care of in the last 11 hours. Incredible job, guys !!!!!

GraveWish
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:15 am 

KingSpooky wrote:
Unassigned reports are down to 261 - roughly 140 taken care of in the last 11 hours. Incredible job, guys !!!!!

Yea well I did 80 of them today, and counting.

KingSpooky
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:20 am 

Damn, excellent job man.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13