Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
mortalfungus
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:16 pm 

Hi to everyone,
Some days ago I tried to update the info section of Uk/Us old school grindsters Defecation.
Yup, I know i'm picky sometimes, but saying "they disbanded in 1992" is not completely correct since I know for a fact they already said to the press (in 1990) that they didn't want to record a second album.
This is probably a fact known to the ones who did read that wonderful Metal Hammer "Metal Attack / Thrash special" in september 1990, with an extensive Mitch Harris interview among a miriad of other gems. That was the time for Christ's sake!!!
In that interview Mitch also said that Defecation had already recorded a full new Lp but didn't want to release it unless Nuclear blast records did it. It seems that Earache put its dirty hands on that album and the Harrises, for being loyal to Nuclear blast, decided to shelve it.
It seems their unreleased album (dunno if any of the stuff ended on "Intention surpassed") would have sounded like Majesty (the early incarnation of Nausa LA).
Thanx for the attention and the great work. It's been a pleasure since I've known ypu (mid 2000s)

Midnightwards666
Heavy Metal C-3PO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:19 pm 

Hello mortalfungus,

Please use the "file a report" button to request updates to a page of which you do not have a sufficient rank to perform yourself. You will also need to show clearly where you got the information from. Generally, one's word alone is not enough.

mortalfungus
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:52 pm 

Thanx for the answer, unfortunately the interview i'm referring to is nowhere to be found on the web, and I don't have a copy of that magazine anymore, i lost it in the mid-90s.
Anyway, if someone will scan it and post it on the web i'll add the information following the instructions you gave me.
Thanx again guys, hornz up!

Reply to topic