Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
~Guest 152635
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:51 am 

Important: Thread update, Thread update #2

This thread is for bands that might be acceptable here, but require more research. When posting a band here, try to post as much information about the band as possible. This will help others find more about the band and it ensures that that information will always be available, as websites can disappear.

Some things to keep in mind - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING:

Before posting about (a) band(s), please make sure to cover the following:
  • If you had a band rejected, take your time to read (or re-read) our rules and the rejection message you received to make certain that the issue isn't already answered there, i.e. the band isn't simply unacceptable by our guidelines but that there is a genuine lack of information/samples for a potentially acceptable band.
  • Check to see that the band isn't blacklisted. You can do this by inputting the name and country of the band. If a match is blacklisted, an orange warning box will appear. Post in this subforum if you want to know the reason and/or think this is a mistake.
  • Use the search function to ensure that the band hasn't been discussed and deemed acceptable or unacceptable already. Enter the band name and in "Search in forums:" select "Suggestions and Complaints".
  • Also, be sure to check the list below for your band(s). If they are already there, follow the links and check if you can bring anything new to the table. Quote the linked post in your response.

What this thread is NOT
  • Where you can ask about why bands were blacklisted/deleted
  • Where you can ask about/appeal in regards to bands rejected for not being metal
  • Where you can ask about listed entries you think shouldn't be here or think are otherwise suspect
  • Where you can ask whether this or that band would be acceptable

For the first two, use this forum.
For the third thing, use this thread or file a removal/error report on the band page itself.
For the fourth thing, try submitting the band if you think they are metal and have a valid release.

-------------------------------------------------------‐-----
Complete list with essential info
  • Contains links to thread posts with more details
  • Genres are sometimes conjecture
  • "VR" = a valid release according to the site's rules
  • "Samples" = Has the band's "metalness" been verified? (usually through listening to the music, but in some cases a trustworthy description is acceptable)
  • "Discogs" = Is there a (usually valid) release listed on Discogs? (for VR and/or samples; V/A samplers/splits with more than 6 bands do not count as VR)
  • "ms.de" = Is there a (usually valid) release listed on musik-sammler.de? (for VR and/or samples; V/A samplers/splits with more than 6 bands do not count as VR)
  • "Slsk" = Is there a search alert set up on Soulseek? (for samples)
  • "HMR" = Is there a request thread at Heavy Metal Rarities? (for samples)
  • A green username means the user is explicitly okay with someone else submitting the band if the needed information is found (or they're not around anymore and the band is fair game anyway)

* Suggested resources for finding unlisted bands
More research suggestions
Sites and tips for finding bands

Lists and collections not yet part of the main list that still might yield missing bands:
viewtopic.php?p=3073194#p3073194 Face Your Underground compilation series bands
viewtopic.php?p=3033183#p3033183 flyers etc
viewtopic.php?p=3016095#p3016095 Indiana, US bands 1980-1994
viewtopic.php?p=3043581#p3043581 Local Band Network + CDBaby archived inventory
viewtopic.php?p=3100193#p3100193 bands from magazine pics
https://thecorroseum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8006 Corroseum list (Estonia up to and including Georgia already done)

Last edited by ~Guest 152635 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 41 times in total.
theunrelentingattack
Not yet ready for a custom title

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:21 am 

I'm always interested in stuff like this but this guy isn't cheap. At least the Sinistrad tape looks metal.

theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:26 am 

Was going to buy them but the seller won't ship to the US.

~Guest 152635
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:49 am 

Original OP, moved to make OP cleaner:

Added. - Bloated Maggot & Sinistrad
Spoiler: show
Sometimes I come across obscure bands that may have a chance of being added here, but some detail is missing (i.e. solid proof of distribution or metalness). Since this is a great community driven site and we do a good job completing band pages working together, I feel we have a better chance at archiving these bands this way rather than through solitary research.

If you choose to help out or post about a band, please include all relevant information and links. This is to verify the posted information (if possible) and to have a backup in case a website goes down and we need it later.

To begin, here are two bands that are really only known through active (as of this writing) ebay listings. I usually buy these for the site, but I cannot afford to this time and after a few ended up being ambient/dungeon synth/whatever after being listed as black metal, I am very skeptical of ebay descriptions. If anyone wants to take a hit on them, please do! Don't let these bands be lost. However, be warned, this person lists an ambient band and an industrial band as black metal which is why I don't want to submit them without full confirmation.

Bloated Maggot
Genre: ebay auction describes as raw black metal
Release:
"Demo"
Tape, 40 copies
1. On My Way
2. Through My Eyes (I Bleed)
3. Borderline Psychotic
4. Selfish Pride
5. Confess

ebay link
Back up of photo
EDIT: Band has been added!

Sinistrad
EDIT: TUA bought this
Genre: ebay auction describes as black metal
Release:
"Filth Coven"
Tape

ebay link
Back up of photo
Only other mention on the internet
EDIT: Band has been added!

If there is any interest in this, I have a few more that need to be looked into. I will write up the information I have on them when I get the time.

Yeah, he wants waaaay too much for them. I didn't realize he didn't ship to the US, I thought ships worldwide meant worldwide :\... I guess that narrows it down to Canadians only :(...

Here are a couple more bands, sadly with no easy way to confirm anything about them:

Unacceptable - Keyboards and drums - House of Kerion
House of Kerion
This band may not be metal and may not have a release. When Google had their anniversary thing and put up the old search index, I used it to search for bands and this is the only one I came across. Their label, Frowz Productions, had a release scheduled, titled "Les Trahisons de l'imagination Part. 1", and described the band as "horror avantgarde metal". The band's own webpage describes them as schizophrenic metal. web.archive.org shows the band's release continually pushed back with no release on any of the archived pages. Last.fm says it was instrumental rock, but the label's page for the release says it had lyrics, so I don't trust that.

Band webpage
Release page
mp3.com (sadly no samples)
Frowz catalog
Compilation featuring track of band

EDIT: I bought a copy of the compilation to satisfy my curiosity. Still no proof of release, but maybe can rule metalness out.

Added. - Iskalde Vinder
Iskalde Vinder
Genre: Black metal
Release:
"Sorgens Tid" demo
1. Tåke
2. Bortgang
3. Sorg

The music is metal, but I have no way of confirming the release validity. The only two useful places it is mentioned online are from tape traded dubs. I haven't been able to find any mention in old zines, either.

Asmodian Coven (with dl link)
Mentioned on NWN!

[Updated by PaganiusI on Oct. 9th, 2018]

Last edited by ~Guest 152635 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Guest 152635
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:39 pm 

I was hoping there would be more interest in this thread :(
Anyway, here is another band:

Added. - Cosmic Winds
EDIT: TUA bought this
Genre: Black metal
Release:
"Ruler of the Cosmic Winds"
Possible release date: 2012
Recorded 07/2011
Tape, 30 copies?*
1. Superior Forces Of Evil 02:39
2. Buried in Oblivion 01:53
3. Stick the Knife in the Face of the Traitor
4. Ruler of the Cosmic Winds 01:53
5. Possess Me as I Burn
6. Attack!
7. The Gates of R'lyeh (In Eternal Sleep)

The bands bandcamp says tape coming soon, but someone's profile on MA has it in a list of releases he has that are not on MA saying it is copy 5/30. The band's e-mail is listed on the bandcamp and we could contact the user. Anyone up for this?

Bandcamp
Profile listing it
Backup of Bandcamp images

Last edited by ~Guest 152635 on Tue May 27, 2014 6:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
OpsiusCato
Mexican Metal Inquisition

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:51 pm 

Threads like these are usually slow, Halloween. I like your idea, though. You want me to take Cosmic Winds?
Opsius is Metal as fuck.

~Guest 152635
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:57 pm 

Yay! Yes, go for it, man. I was overenthusiastic about it, but I guess if I can't find information, others might not be able to either..

Here are a few more. I don't have time to write them up nicely, maybe later:

Added. - Sverdkamp
iffy physical release, but may have more distribution than just this, contact them

https://www.facebook.com/Sverdkamp/post ... eam_ref=10
https://sverdkamp.bandcamp.com/album/fraa-ryfylke

_Released demo physically and band was submitted_

Added. - Deathbed (Chicago, United States)
Black Metal

Released:
Dysthymia, Demo, January 25, 2014
1. Intro - New Life (03:38)
2. Burden of Sickness (05:58)
3. Christ is a Rotting Corpse (02:36)
4. Hell is Where the Heart is (07:18)
5. Outro (00:51)

may have a physical release, contact them
EDIT: On-demand CD-Rs, tape soon
https://www.facebook.com/deathbed666/po ... 9359270994
(Post is gone, but was a person thanking the band for a CD)
https://deathbed666.bandcamp.com/

Added. - Lisovyk (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
Black Metal
Formed: 2011
Lord of Apathy: Vocals
Demonwolf: Guitar (2011 - Present)
Sedak: Drums

Released:
Immortal Blizzard, Demo, 2013
1. Beheaded Christ
2. Celestial Devastation
3. Cold Tombs
4. Immortal Blizzard
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Reverbnation

May have released demo physically:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... eam_ref=10
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... eam_ref=10

Last edited by ~Guest 152635 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:31 pm 

I really like this idea, and once I actually have money again (so late June) I'll definitely be down for buying random shit on ebay, I do it for myself already anyways. It's the thrill of the hunt! Also I doubt a substantial portion of the user base ever looks in this forum, I just found this thread today and it's been around for like a month.

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:14 pm 

I'm always willing to buy random stuff - biggest thing for me is shipping. Shipping to the US from other countries can be more than the tape and that doesn't make sense.

theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:53 pm 

Deathbed is on demand CDRs only. Though they say they'll have a tape soon.

~Guest 152635
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 pm 

Thanks everyone! I'll make sure to post more random stuff as I find it. :-P

Here is one that would probably end up being very expensive. I've been looking for info on this one for a long time and nothing else showed up:

Added. - Sewer Disgust
Release: "Sewer Disgust"

This is available at Neseblod so it's probably going to be expensive.

http://www.neseblodrecords.com/news.php ... om=&ucat=&

If you don't want to load all of that, here is the info on the page:

http://www.neseblodrecords.com/cutenews ... or_029.jpg
Sewer Disgust-"Sewer Disgust" Original Mega Rare Demo 1991 Memb:Mysticum
NOK: BUD/BID

I was interested because of the "Memb:Mysticum" bit. I assume that means a member of Mysticum was in it. I contacted Neseblod a few years ago and he described it as "some sort of metal" and I didn't want to bother the guy further. However, he also told me that Faust played drums on it. I contacted Mysticum and Faust recently and no reply yet. I doubt they'd reply to a random person inquiring about an old band they may not have even had a part in anyway, haha. Faust didn't play on it!

Last edited by ~Guest 152635 on Tue May 27, 2014 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:59 am 

I just bought Sinistrad. He does ship worldwide after all. He just sets his account up like a idiot. If it's metal, I'll create it.

Edit: 5.25 to ship 1 tape. Hope I never see another one from him.

Edit: Ha. Neseblod. A metal fan's dream, a wallet's nightmare. If I could ever define my limit, he's it.

theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:55 pm 

Cosmic Winds purchased and on it's way from Germany. I'll add them unless OC gets to them first.

~Guest 152635
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 5:58 pm 

Woah! Thanks for buying those. Looks like this thread is finally paying off :).

And yeah, Neseblod has so much cool stuff but I'd never consider paying the price. There are a few bands on that list that aren't here other than Sewer Disgust if anyone wants to go digging. We actually had a band from there added somewhat recently.

Also, since I'm advocating random purchases, I might as well post this here. These are very likely to be faked, I'd advise not to buy:

Vampiric Ritual - Demo 2004
Hsart - 2004 Demo
Deathtoall - Demo #1
Tid - Truth Is Dominant

Pretty sure they're all fakes by Bathym. He trolled the bm scene pretty hard with the Anti-Wulfhere Front, fighting with Black Twilight Circle, and the joke the USBM list became. I actually saw him selling the Hsart demo once, describing it as sounding like Burzum. He also fought with Vampiric Ritual here. There was also a demo by "Wolf Eyed" which the auction said had an Ashdautas member, but it doesn't seem to be there anymore. Not 100% sure about the others, but the art is very similar. I know we added a separate page for a band that faked a release of another band, but I highly doubt these had more distribution than a handful of cassettes.

theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:05 am 

The downfall to that guy is that the tapes themselves look the same. That TID tape from 2011 - looks like a tape from 1983.

OpsiusCato
Mexican Metal Inquisition

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:19 pm 

So, if TUA took Cosmic Winds... It means he's gonna take the assignment too? :P
Opsius is Metal as fuck.

~Guest 152635
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:02 am 

Here is an easy one (maybe):

Added. - Thorzon
Released: Promo '95

Reviewed in Pure Fucking Hell #4 (1996)
Link

"Here we can find two songs of melodic metal in the veins of Amorphis, Sentenced, etc..."

Maybe someone who is familiar with Amorphis and Sentenced material from 1996 could craft an accurate genre tag for this one. I'm being lazy. :-D

theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:47 pm 

Update! So, I got Sinistrad today and well....not quite ready to post this yet. Firstly, there is no indication of country so I don't know where they are from. Secondly and most importantly, there's a lot of droning noise. I would say there's some black metal but enough noise that if this was submitted in the queue it would sit there for a while. I'm going to give it a few more listens before deciding. I'm assuming it's real as I don't know why something as bad as this would be faked but it is bare bones for sure.

~Guest 152635
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:06 pm 

Heh, kind of wishing I had had the spare funds to grab it now based on that description. I also doubt it's fake because at least another source mentions it.

That's a shame it might not be acceptable, though.. at that price :ugh: Sorry if it ends up not being here..

theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:49 pm 

No sweat - I think it might be okay. Even if not, my choice to buy it - I like the gamble. Not enough to buy Sewer Disgust but enough... :)

theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:30 pm 

I added Sinistrad. It's got enough metal in it. Put /Noise as part of the genre too. Put it in the notes because there's no year on it though.

theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:51 pm 

Cosmic Winds is here and I'll listen to it shortly.

Edit: Submitted. If you go to bandcamp and can read the names of the artists - feel free to add them. My black metal handwriting class got cancelled.

Noisy stuff - more based in black metal than Sinistrad but all over the map - listed them as Avant-garde Black Metal because that's the only term that really fits.

~Guest 152635
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 6:29 pm 

Thanks a lot! I'm glad something actually happened as a result of this. I added spoiler tags around the added bands :)

~Guest 152635
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:00 pm 

Glad to see Bloated Maggot was added! Thanks, TUA. Sverdkamp was as well, not because of this thread, but heck yeah regardless.

theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:33 pm 

Funny, I didn't even remember Bloated Maggot was part of this string. Interesting tape. Sound isn't too great but decent enough for a completely DIY recording. I just bought this one - doesn't seem to have a profile here either.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/l-o-k-o-s-t-chu ... 418357efaa

theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:23 pm 

Got a bid on this one too - could be interesting

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201127629412?ss ... 1426.l2649

MetalCuresHeadaches
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:42 am 

So is this thread mainly for groups with a release that no one has heard yet, or would the opposite also fit here? Would a band with listenable songs, but a mystery surrounding whether or not they released a real tape fit here?

BastardHead wrote:
Everybody sucks, especially you.

theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:05 pm 

Yeah, Halloween did that with Iskalde Vinder - so I suppose so.

~Guest 152635
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:19 am 

Thanks for keeping up with ebay.. I haven't been since I've been busy. It's good to know someone else is actually looking. Sometimes can find really obscure stuff.

And yeah, I made this thread for bands that there is some evidence to be added, but not all of it (hence the thread title!). A lot were bands without samples because samples usually implies a release, though.

I did throw in an easy to add band, Thorzon, because I was unfamiliar with the bands it was compared to in the review. Easy add if anyone is down :)

theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:40 am 

Still waiting on those two but got two yesterday that I need to listen to,- The Last Call of the Wolves which despite listed as NSBM, i'm going to bet is ambient and something called Death Fucktory. Should be interesting.

Edit: Eh, the Call of the Last Wolves is a comp. Bummer, not what I was led to believe.
Edit: Son of a bitch - Death Fucktory is also a comp. Gotta get on this sellers ass.

MetalCuresHeadaches
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:42 am 

In that case:

By all appearances no VR. - USSR (aka Kaplunk depending on where you look)
Average punk/thrash hybrid from...somewhere. They're likely American, but there is literally nothing at all about them online aside from two songs and a bare bones last.fm entry, which due to their name attributes a number of National Songs from the actual U.S.S.R. to the band.

The more punk John Lennon is Dead was performed by the band at the 1996 Holidays in The Sun punk music festival in the UK, and a recording of the song is featured on various albums from the event, as seen in their Discogs cache.

The more thrash Live Near Death was featured on the in-game soundtrack to the 2005 video game Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, but was not released on the games tie-in soundtrack album.

I've found no evidence at all that the band had a real release, or any other songs that could be attributed to them.

Of note, I did find two other bands with the name USSR: A straight edge band from Texas that released a punk EP in 2006 (MySpace here), and a USSR that contributed to this EDM sampler. The EDM band seems unlikely to be the same, and the kids from the Texas band seem far to young in their MySpace photos to be the same guys from the John Lennon is Dead performance above.

Related comments:
Witcher wrote:
Regarding USSr: According to Discogs, they have no releases of their own and have only released the song "John Lennon Is Dead" on various V/A compilations. The song John Lennon Is Dead itself sounds like pure punk rock to me: https://www.discogs.com/artist/720393-USSR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDUWcSCPYhA

PaganiusI wrote:
USSR: I think those are actually 2 bands judging from a comment under the "Live Near Death" video.
One USSR was that punk band from UK and one was a solid thrash metal band from the US, one of the members was Tony Trujillo
https://www.metal-archives.com/artists/ ... llo/492949
and one member now plays in Trial by Combat: https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Tr ... 3540370012
According to the comment USSR is short for United Scumbags of Santa Rosa.

Going to contact that band.
->confirmed that, gonna ask them for more info.

BastardHead wrote:

theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:02 am 

Here's some interesting ebay auctions that I'm watching right now - I don't trust how they are labeled at all - so I'm going strictly by look on these - thoughts on which ones have the best shot at being metal? They are a little expensive to take too much of a random shot on.

Interested to see what others think before I spend the cash

Outlandos D'Sol: Labeled with an Iron Maiden tag - but this doesn't scream Iron Maiden by looking at it. Questionable.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231286969120?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Jeremy Scared: Odd name, labeled with a Metallica tag. Only two tracks, so for $23 this crap better be metal. Jeremy Scared sounds indie rock to me but, I don't know.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271553333684?ss ... 1423.l2649

God Awful: Labeled with tags of Metallica and Iron Maiden. This one looks less shady than the first two.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271553337130?ss ... 1423.l2649

Inthroned: This one definitely looks metal by the cover

http://www.ebay.com/itm/380353685597?ss ... 1423.l2649

Perdition/Crematorium of Dachan split: Know nothing about this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/380400770390?ss ... 1423.l2649

Piss: Definitely not sold on this one. I can see this being some kind of post-punk.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360380017794?ss ... 1423.l2649

Burial Garden: Kind of screams punk...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360465496597?ss ... 1423.l2649

Position of Power: I do trust this label of thrash

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281382901421?ss ... 1423.l2649

World War Puke: Labeled as thrash - guy is usually accurate and he knows what I like - so he recommended it. Cover scares me off a little though:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281382902304?ss ... 1423.l2649

MetalCuresHeadaches
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:08 am 

theunrelentingattack wrote:
World War Puke: Labeled as thrash - guy is usually accurate and he knows what I like - so he recommended it.

He must know you, he made sure to mention that the band isn't found on MA.

BastardHead wrote:

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:11 am 

Not necessarily. I've seen that fact used to advertise obscurity in eBay listings before. Probably even the same dude.

theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:14 am 

Oh, he knows I'm a Mod on MA and I've told him I'm looking for bands that don't have an MA profile - but he was using that before we started chatting.

theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:51 am 

Can't wait to get this one - megarare.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261538485552?ss ... 1497.l2649

~Guest 152635
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:17 pm 

The Perdition/Crematoriums of Dachan is probably one of those Bathym tapes I mentioned earlier, so I'd avoid it. Music wise, he was putting out ambient stuff under Perdition if I recall, so it might not even be metal. Perdition is blacklisted, also.

Inthroned already here, page needs fixing it seems:
http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Enthroned/46551

Outlandos D'Sol has instruments listed, it has guitars, but it also features a saxophone and an organ.

That's all I know/could find :D

theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:27 pm 

I saw the sax and organ - which made it sketchy. I've unwatched that - and will avoid the perdition one. Good call on Inthroned. Didn't see that.

theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:30 pm 

So, from the guy that sold Bloated Maggot I got L.O.K.U.S.T. labeled as black metal but is dark ambient and Hagall (US) also labeled as black metal but is nothing more than ambient black noise. I see the real challenges of this now.

At least I got Valraven, who's profile here was pretty wrong.

theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:20 pm 

theunrelentingattack wrote:
Got a bid on this one too - could be interesting

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201127629412?ss ... 1426.l2649

Finally, another one of these pays off - this is a very good Brutal Death/Grindcore band from the US. I'll add them soon. I know this ebay user was heavy into the underground death metal scene so his descriptions are very accurate.

Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 175  Next