Thu, Mar 14 • Tampa, FL • Orpheum

2/17 – 3/7: Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel, Necrot, Blood Incantation
3/8 – 3/14: Morbid Angel, Immolation, Necrot, Blood Incantation

WHAT A FUCKING LINEUP, CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT
MANY HAILS TO BLOOD INCANTATION

~Guest 74046
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:19 pm 

The Blood Incantation tours have been on fire. First with Demilich and Artificial Brain and now this?! Unbelievable. I'm going to catch this tour for sure.

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:49 am 

I can't think of a more safe, guaranteed to sell tickets lineup. Lame ass tour with a bunch of bands already in heavy tour rotation. If you live in a major metropolitan area you've seen Immolation and Blood Incantation three or four times in two years. Cannibal Corpse plays 18 times a year in everyone's living room at this point in time as well. The only band I haven't seen in the last six months is Morbid Angel. I'll skip the money grab thanks.

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

Xenophon
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:05 am 

Welp, I'm gonna be out of town for this one. Great lineup though, even if all these bands tour heavily (except maybe Necrot to a lesser extent).

Ace_Rimmer
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:49 pm 

I think the goal of the tour is to make money so not sure why having bands that draw is bad. And I don't get how seeing bands I like a lot is bad either. I'm seeing CC in two weeks but I'd gladly see them again in March.

Still not enough for me to drive up to KC.

BrutalizerUtilizerOfTheShadows
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:14 pm 

https://www.theprp.com/2018/11/14/news/ ... zine-tour/

Alex Webster wrote:
We’re really looking forward to our second appearance on the Decibel Tour; they always put together a killer line up and this time is no exception. We’re particularly excited to be hitting the road with our friends Morbid Angel. In fact, this will be the first time we’ve toured together in the USA.

Steve Tucker wrote:
Everyone here in the Morbid Angel camp are stoked to do this tour with Cannibal Corpse. To celebrate, Morbid Angel will be performing a mean-ass set of songs that will cover the entirety of our years of kicking ass.

Erosion of Humanity wrote:
I can't think of a more safe, guaranteed to sell tickets lineup. Lame ass tour with a bunch of bands already in heavy tour rotation. If you live in a major metropolitan area you've seen Immolation and Blood Incantation three or four times in two years. Cannibal Corpse plays 18 times a year in everyone's living room at this point in time as well. The only band I haven't seen in the last six months is Morbid Angel. I'll skip the money grab thanks.

It's the fact that Morbid Angel and Cannibal Corpse are playing TOGETHER that makes this tour such a huge deal. As Alex Webster said, it's the first time they've done so in the USA EVER. I've seen CC twice and MA once. The fact that MA will be playing songs from all over their discography is the main draw for me; the time I saw them, I didn't get to hear anything from the first three albums, which is all I really care about from them.

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:22 pm 

I get why people see a draw. For myself, I'm pretty tired of seeing the same damn bands on every major tour and festival I attend. It gets boring and I'd rather not waste my time or money. These bands are always on the road, I'd rather see a tour or fest with bands that aren't coming thru two or three times a year. I just saw Immolation at QDF, last year I saw them twice in a week. Next year they're already playing two fests I'm going to plus this tour. I want to see some fresh blood or something. Anything that isn't stale.

Azmodes wrote:

OceanOfViolence
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:59 pm 

I get why people see a draw. For myself, I'm pretty tired of seeing the same damn bands on every major tour and festival I attend. It gets boring and I'd rather not waste my time or money. These bands are always on the road, I'd rather see a tour or fest with bands that aren't coming thru two or three times a year. I just saw Immolation at QDF, last year I saw them twice in a week. Next year they're already playing two fests I'm going to plus this tour. I want to see some fresh blood or something. Anything that isn't stale.

Immolation live (and on record) never goes stale. I'll happily continue to see them a dozen more times than I already have

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:58 am 

Everything goes stale. That's why I haven't been at shows lately, just don't care anymore.

Azmodes wrote:

narsilianshard
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:55 pm 

I love this take, and fully agree. BUT. Necrot and BI are both incredible live, so i won’t be able to say no to this.

aaronmb666
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:10 am 

Saw Cannibal Corpse the other night. Pat reminds me of Jack before he left where he looks like he doesnt give a shit. I got a 30th anniversary tour shirt, but would have been nice if there was more album variety for shirts.

Ace_Rimmer
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:28 pm 

Saw CC last week, they put on a great show. Sure Pat isn't running around the stage, but was he ever like that?

Subrick
Metal Strongman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:21 am 

Pat's always been pretty stoic onstage. Considering the crazy shit he has to play, I don't blame him. Also, everyone in the band is in their late 40s and early 50s, and are noticeably slower and older as a result. Paul in particular just can't play the same tempos as some of the album tracks anymore, and that slows the whole band down.

Blacksoul Seraphim Gothic Doom Metal
Autumn's Ashes Melodic Death/Doom Metal

TheMysticWombat
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:25 pm 

Blood Incantation pulling through with Necrot for off-dates.

2/18/2019 Rock House – El Paso, TX
2/24/2019 Siren’s Song – Eureka, CA
2/27/2019 Neurolux – Boise, ID
2/28/2019 Metro – Salt Lake City, UT
3/05/2019 Black Circle Brewing – Indianapolis, IN
3/12/2019 1904 Music Hall – Jacksonville, FL
3/15/2019 Santos – New Orleans, LA
3/16/2019 Lost Well – Austin, TX
3/17/2019 Three Links – Dallas, TX

I'll be there this Thursday, everyone is hyped but cheaping out on tickets as the added fees brought up prices to about $50 for this show. Even so it's about to sell out. I wish I could see Blood Incantation headline again.

Subrick
Metal Strongman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:51 pm 

For those of us going to the Worcester date, Ralph's down the street is doing a 3:00 PM matinee show the same day headlined by fucking Outer Heaven.

https://www.facebook.com/events/886112611778757/

They're also letting people stay parked at Ralph's after the show too, so you can just walk the 15 minutes down the street to the Palladium instead of paying for parking there.

Blacksoul Seraphim Gothic Doom Metal
Autumn's Ashes Melodic Death/Doom Metal

Cianan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:43 pm 

Subrick wrote:
For those of us going to the Worcester date, Ralph's down the street is doing a 3:00 PM matinee show the same day headlined by fucking Outer Heaven.

https://www.facebook.com/events/886112611778757/

They're also letting people stay parked at Ralph's after the show too, so you can just walk the 15 minutes down the street to the Palladium instead of paying for parking there.

Didn’t know about the parking! Thanks for the heads up!!

Reply to topic