Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
psk87
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:15 am 

Didn't see another post in a quick search so though I'd see what everybody thinks this year. It's a weaker line up than the last few years, which the organisers have admitted, but still decent enough for the price.

Personally I'm looking forward to Anaal Nathrakh as the new album is out tomorrow and last time I saw them they were down a guitarist. Batushka has the potential to be a mind blowing set as well.

Anyone here going? what are the thoughts on the line up?

link to bands here: https://www.damnationfestival.co.uk/lineup/

Roxyben
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:31 pm 

Yeah pretty decent for the price, most of the bands are not to my taste but there is enough there to keep me interested. Looking forward to seeing Mourning Beloveth the most. Napalm Death are always a blast live, will be watching Cancer, Saor and Vader for sure also! not too fussed for Anaal Nathrakh but ill probably check them out anyways. Its a pretty decent day out to be honest.

Always up for watching some bands i'm not familiar with also, just milling about catching a bit of this and that!

idunnosomename
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:08 pm 

Any reviews of this shindig? I couldn't go. Shame because I'd love to see AN, but also wasn't too fussed about the rest (except ND and Vader of course, who would've been good value, latter I've seen opening for Testament and wish they could've had longer).

Reply to topic