Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
sublime_wreckage
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 5:11 pm 

Update:

most of the vinyl i'm selling is showing available on DISCOGS: https://www.discogs.com/seller/sublime_wreckage/profile

that's my for sale list, if you check my collection there will be records there I haven't posted for sale but certainly are up for consideration.
I can't list the following records on discogs:

Peste Noire - La Sanie Des Siecles
- Mors Orbis Terrarum SOLD

Bilskirnir - In Flames of Purification grey splatter
- Ahnenerbe
- Atavsismus Des Glaubens (orig. pressing)

----
I'm selling both Mond records: https://imgur.com/a/SzzMppS

Both are unplayed, and I've had them for years. Stored upright, in pet / pest / smoke free home, away from sunlight. Also been living in the same home for 20+ years, and they've always been stored at room temperature in a bedroom, not some dusty attic or damp basement. I'd rate the cover of the black vinyl at EX- or VG++, shows some small creasing/wrinkling just inside the corners on the left/front. The clear one's cover is more like NM, pretty much perfect. The lyric sheets are pristine.

Pricing is open to negotiation, just make an offer and we can go from there.

Contact me via PM here. Paypal preferred... I'll send you a merchant invoice for the cost and postage. I'm in the US; S&H is about $7-12 for domestic Priority via USPS. International, it's closer to $20-30 USD for First Class postage. You can add Registration for $15 USD, which used to be a popular option.

Last edited by sublime_wreckage on Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:13 am, edited 13 times in total.
sublime_wreckage
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 9:06 pm 

added Elixir of Sorrow original First Press DLP (clear vinyls). And Photos with my USER ID as proof for the MOND LPs too: https://imgur.com/a/BNDeCQp
I would say the cover is VG+ for EoS, as there is some wrinkling on the left corners.

I also have these records from Lunar Aurora:
- Ars Moriendi (white vinyl, black too).
- Weltenganger (black)
- Seelenfeuer (clear vinyl, black too)

MGLA entire discography of first issue LPs, EPs, etc., with exception of their latest LP Age of Excuse. I've been collecting these since 2007, so I bought them all when they first were issued, on the initial runs. proof: https://imgur.com/a/tUGmGIW

This includes:

1 x Presence mLP (1st press)
1 x Presence w/ Power & Will mLP (1st press, dunno if there were repressings)
1 x Mdlosci EP (1st press) SOLD
1 x Further Down the Nest (1st press)
1 x Mdlosci + FDtN mLP comp. (1st press)
1 x Groza LP (1st press) SOLD
1 x With Hearts Towards None (1st press)
1 x Exercise in Futility (1st press)

I will provide photo details on request. Contact me here via PM, or reply.

Last edited by sublime_wreckage on Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
sublime_wreckage
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:02 am 

Updated

I'd prefer sales OUTISDE of discogs to not have to pay their fees, plus you wont have to pay any sales tax, but if you prefer there I understand... just be aware it'll be a bit less flexible with pricing for both of us. You wont be able to purchase the PN or Bils LPs there either.

Reply to topic