Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
metalisrael
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 2:49 pm 

Hello,

I purchased the collaboration alum, Altar, by Sunn O))) and Boris yesterday for $14. On my way home, I began listening to it through Youtube, but it turns out I absolutely hate Sunn O))) (I got this because I love Boris), and frankly I completely regret this purchase because now I can't afford any other album I actually would like. If you like Sunn O))), I don't see why this album would be disappointing, but in my opinion, it's nothing but a monotonous, boring guitar tone that becomes annoying after a minute. It is way too directionless for me, and only seems to meander. Honestly, I can't stand listening to it and couldn't even finish it because it caused my tinnitus to act up. Yeah, this is not for me. I hate wasting money, and the store refuses to accept the return, because it's opened; the seal on the digipak was coming off when I got it, and I didn't intend to unwrap it, but it came off.

If anyone wants to buy it off of me, it's $10 plus shipping (I'll ship it for the cheapest possible option, price not negotiable). It's in perfectly brand new condition. Can be shipped from either the United States or Israel. Someone please take this off of me...

Thank you.

Reply to topic