Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
beholden
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:05 pm 

I know NSBM music isn't allowed here but since this is a book I thought maybe it's passable?

The only copies on Ebay are going for crazy expensive prices, so I was wondering if someone here might have a copy they are looking to sell?

DanielG06
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:29 pm 

Why you would want to own anything that glorifies the Nazis is beyond me, but if you're interested in just reading the book then here's a download link: https://libgen.li/edition.php?id=141510236

Lee Harrison wrote:
Evolution is call evolution I doubt that Oystein Aarseth wasn’t stab at death he was thinking the same bullshit of ‘90…

The sound of perseverance didn’t even came out under the name of Death….

MDL
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:37 pm 

DanielG06 wrote:
Why you would want to own anything that glorifies the Nazis is beyond me, but if you're interested in just reading the book then here's a download link: https://libgen.li/edition.php?id=141510236

It doesn't mean the reader supports nazism or anything like that. It's just a history book and those things should be of public acess, just like all the other history books, no matter how biased it can be - that's also a supposition and a valid scientific conclusion and guideline. For people who are interested in studying, researching or knowing better the emergence of such phenomena in the metal universe, it's surely an important source of information.
I also own Mein Kampf and Marx's Capital and this doesn't make me a Hitler or Mao fanboy. They're important resources for researching projects and for pedagogical aims.

btw the link isn't working.

beholden
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:12 pm 

thanks, but i've already read the book in PDF format (scanned pages) a while back, I just wanted my own copy. i have found a couple of sources for new copies, but because of the price i'm holding out for a possible used copy at some point, or a time when i actually feel like spending 90$ CAD on a new copy

as for why i'm interested, well i like black metal, and extreme music (which includes nsbm and all that stuff), and so i like to read about the bands involved in that scene. that's about it

Reply to topic