Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
jojoisnt
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:38 pm 

now this might be way too specific to get any good answers but i thought here would possibly be the best place to ask for such things.

is there any good music related stores around melbourne central at all, if so what ones would you reccmend if you know of any

im sorry if this board isnt the right place to ask this ive barely used this website so im sorry if im getting this wrong.

hopefully someone on here has atleast one good answer, im especially looking for stores with music related clothing aswell if possible but yea

thank u in advance if i get any good responces

into_the_pit
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:15 am 

here's a big thread on this topic:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59640
"Chainsaw Gutsfuck."

Naymesis
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:08 am 

Quote:
here's a big thread on this topic:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59640

Thanks for pinning the thread, I looked everywhere. For example, I recently bought some Japanese clothes on https://yukata.us, and the quality was pretty good. Can you give me some more information to complete my outfit.

Last edited by Naymesis on Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naymesis
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:19 am 

jojoisnt wrote:
now this might be way too specific to get any good answers but i thought here would possibly be the best place to ask for such things.

is there any good music related stores around melbourne central at all, if so what ones would you reccmend if you know of any

im sorry if this board isnt the right place to ask this ive barely used this website so im sorry if im getting this wrong.

hopefully someone on here has atleast one good answer, im especially looking for stores with music related clothing aswell if possible but yea

thank u in advance if i get any good responces

Hi. I am new to the forum and I am in the same situation as you. I couldn't find an answer on the topic, and I can't find one anywhere else either. It's really a pity, so I wanted to ask you if you have found an answer on your side? Thank you ;)

Reply to topic