Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Trashy_Rambo
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:30 am 

Elder was also calling fraud before in person voting even happened lmao. Apparently that's just the default Republican tactic going forward. How fun!

Curious_dead
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:44 am 

darkeningday wrote:
Newsom won in a landslide and it's very funny and good. Don't like the guy at all but this recall was a sham and a total shitshow. Pleased with the results.

Repubes already had a page about how the election has been stolen from them before the results were known.

Also, what a colossal waste of time and money.

EDIT: But think of all the donations they got from the rubes who support them! And I bet the Repubes will want a recount (even though it won't be close) and ask for donations to pay for it.

Ezadara
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:22 pm 

If this isn't the best case scenario for Democrats I don't know what is. I figured anything less than a 10-15 point win for Newsom would bode poorly for Democrats looking forward, but it looks like he's on track to get around the same percent of the vote he got in the wave election of 2018. More than that, looking at the results thus far, it seems like the gains Democrats made in California are sticking, and the gains Republicans made aren't. Orange County voted for Newsom by less than half a percentage point back in 2018, and he's on track to win it by at least 3 or 4 points now. After losing Inyo County (which Biden narrowly flipped in 2020) by over ten points in 2018, Newsom is now trailing there by less than 2 percent. Meanwhile, Imperial County, which like a lot of heavily-Hispanic counties shifted rightward in 2020, is pretty much back to its 2018 margins, and Republicans didn't see nearly the same levels of support from Hispanic voters that they saw in 2020. Votes are still being counted and margins will shift as the Republican-leaning election day ballots are tallied, but the trends hinted at in this recall are very clearly in Democrats' favor.

Hopefully this also means Republican donors are tapped out by the time the 2022 midterms come around. There are seats in Orange County and suburban Southern California that need to be flipped back to Dems.

Unorthodox
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:47 pm 

Best case scenario is that this shows a slight upper hand when 2022 roles around. A historically democrat state will obviously have democrats wins in far greater margins than a place like Florida or Texas. But how big Newsome's margin were might point to dems being able to etch out wins in these purple states, or at the very least give a close battle. Eyeing you governor Desantis and Abbot, with your anti-life stances on COVID and fascistic hostilities towards women and minorities.

Byrain
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:20 pm 

As someone that was born and raised in California I have to say its seriously depressing watching people praise the victory of the blatantly corrupt politician that sold out to corporate monopolies like PG&E that can literally burn down entire forests, towns and be convicted of dozens of counts of manslaughter out of sheer negligence with no real accountability.

This was not about Trump or republicans. It was about trying to turn California into a vaguely functioning society which it is not at all now.

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:00 pm 

...and replace him with Larry Elder, are you insane? This had everything to do with Trump and the Republicans. The evidence for this is as voluminous as it is transparently obvious. This wasn't a referendum on Gavin--that's next year. This was a partisan power grab powered by the abuse of California's recall system and COVID protocols.
Please donate to a local abortion fund of your choice here instead of high-profile national organizations like NARAL or Planned Parenthood. If you're unsure where to distribute funds, select an abortion trigger law state; any organization will do.

Curious_dead
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:46 pm 

Quote:
Elder laid out a 10-point plan to "save America". He called for abolishing the Internal Revenue Service, creating a national sales tax, reducing government by 80%, ending welfare and entitlements, abolishing the minimum wage, and eliminating corporate taxes

Quote:
Elder has contended that "Women know less than men about political issues, economics, and current events"; mocked women who took part in the 2017 Women's March as "obese"; mocked premenstrual syndrome by saying PMS stands for "Punish My Spouse"; endorsed pregnancy discrimination by employers; reposted an article on his website that likened single mothers on welfare to stray cats; and claimed that statistics about domestic violence against women are exaggerated to promote feminism

Quote:
He has repeatedly used male pronouns when referring to transgender women, such as Playboy model Ines Rau and fellow gubernatorial candidate Caitlyn Jenner

Quote:
During his media career, Elder published and gave airtime to misinformation and fringe views on scientific topics, such as secondhand tobacco smoke, climate change, and COVID-19 treatments

Quote:
Elder's former fiancée, Alexandra Datig, accused him of abuse. Datig, a longtime former radio producer for Elder, was engaged to Elder from 2013 until 2015. Datig said that Elder had demanded she show devotion by having "Larry's Girl" tattooed on herself and, during an argument, brandished a gun in a threatening manner.

Quote:
In 2011 episodes of his radio program, Elder said that he had twice been accused of sexual harassment, denying both allegations. In one case, Elder defended himself by implying that the woman was too unattractive for him to sexually harass, saying, "If you had seen her, you would know that the picture would be a complete defense. I'm just saying."

Yeah, no, he definitely shouldn't have won. He shouldn't have a voice in politics, he shouldn't have any authority over any human being (or animal) whatsoever.

I give him a 9.5/10 on the Loony Republican Award.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:51 pm 

I'd never even really heard of this guy until recently but yeah sounds like a complete psycho. Lots of Dems aren't so good either so we have to try and get better candidates in the future. But better than some whackjob like that guy for sure.

It's always with the "reducing government" shit. Very lacking in nuance with that.

CoconutBackwards
Bullet Centrist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:06 pm 

Curious_dead wrote:
Quote:
Elder laid out a 10-point plan to "save America". He called for abolishing the Internal Revenue Service, creating a national sales tax, reducing government by 80%, ending welfare and entitlements, abolishing the minimum wage, and eliminating corporate taxes

Quote:
Elder has contended that "Women know less than men about political issues, economics, and current events"; mocked women who took part in the 2017 Women's March as "obese"; mocked premenstrual syndrome by saying PMS stands for "Punish My Spouse"; endorsed pregnancy discrimination by employers; reposted an article on his website that likened single mothers on welfare to stray cats; and claimed that statistics about domestic violence against women are exaggerated to promote feminism

Quote:
He has repeatedly used male pronouns when referring to transgender women, such as Playboy model Ines Rau and fellow gubernatorial candidate Caitlyn Jenner

Quote:
During his media career, Elder published and gave airtime to misinformation and fringe views on scientific topics, such as secondhand tobacco smoke, climate change, and COVID-19 treatments

Quote:
Elder's former fiancée, Alexandra Datig, accused him of abuse. Datig, a longtime former radio producer for Elder, was engaged to Elder from 2013 until 2015. Datig said that Elder had demanded she show devotion by having "Larry's Girl" tattooed on herself and, during an argument, brandished a gun in a threatening manner.

Quote:
In 2011 episodes of his radio program, Elder said that he had twice been accused of sexual harassment, denying both allegations. In one case, Elder defended himself by implying that the woman was too unattractive for him to sexually harass, saying, "If you had seen her, you would know that the picture would be a complete defense. I'm just saying."

Yeah, no, he definitely shouldn't have won. He shouldn't have a voice in politics, he shouldn't have any authority over any human being (or animal) whatsoever.

I give him a 9.5/10 on the Loony Republican Award.

Lol.

Dear God. What a laundry list
"So, you want to sign songs about your great and glorious invisible cloud daddy? Go right ahead. You have whole tax-free buildings to do that in. I am not only not listening, I am intentionally going out of my way to ignore you."

Roktan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:43 pm 

I recently became a Christian, so I am against abortion. But, I'm reasonable. I don't think banning it is the answer. We've seen in the past what happens when you do, women who don't want the kid will find more dangerous or unsavory ways to get rid of them. What we need is to give women (and men) more options to stop unwanted pregnancies. Make sexual protection free or more affordable. Sexual education is also important, you can't expect them to use it if they don't know how, what they should use or get. The problem with a lot of conservative/evangelical Christians and are they are so against sex outside of marriage (though what about the ones who are married, want to have sex, but not kids or at least not at that time) they try to fight against education AND protection, and they've been doing it for years. Like, regardless of what the Bible says about it, people are still going to do it, so let's educate them about safety! Also making fostering and adoption more of a viable option so kids can be taken in by parents who can actually financially support them would be good. More options is good so women don't feel like abortion is their only one. That's how you slow it down.

YouTube channel of vocal covers and stream uploads: https://www.youtube.com/user/Roktan
Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/redlightroktan
Twitter: @RedLightRoktan

~Guest 285196
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:48 pm 

American drone strike kills 10 civilians, 7 of them children, none of the adults have any connection to any terrorist organization.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/17/poli ... index.html

The general "takes full responsibility", but I didn't hear anything about him resigning or anything changing. It's just "woops, 7 children dead, better luck next time". Disgusting.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:20 pm 

Roktan wrote:
I recently became a Christian, so I am against abortion. But, I'm reasonable. I don't think banning it is the answer. We've seen in the past what happens when you do, women who don't want the kid will find more dangerous or unsavory ways to get rid of them. What we need is to give women (and men) more options to stop unwanted pregnancies. Make sexual protection free or more affordable. Sexual education is also important, you can't expect them to use it if they don't know how, what they should use or get. The problem with a lot of conservative/evangelical Christians and are they are so against sex outside of marriage (though what about the ones who are married, want to have sex, but not kids or at least not at that time) they try to fight against education AND protection, and they've been doing it for years. Like, regardless of what the Bible says about it, people are still going to do it, so let's educate them about safety! Also making fostering and adoption more of a viable option so kids can be taken in by parents who can actually financially support them would be good. More options is good so women don't feel like abortion is their only one. That's how you slow it down.

Well it doesn't matter what anyone personally thinks of abortion - it's just wrong to legislate based on such personal moral beliefs.

Subrick
Metal Strongman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:36 pm 

Henry Rollins had a great thing to say about abortion rights in the Big Think interview he did years ago. He said "No woman wants to have an abortion, but they've gotta have the right to have one, and your opinion does not matter."

Blacksoul Seraphim Gothic Doom Metal
Autumn's Ashes Melodic Death/Doom Metal

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:44 am 

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:17 am 

Roktan wrote:

Your position on abortion is definitely a lot more compassionate and reasoned than the spearheads of the current pro-life movement. A lot of people here might dismiss you for being not sufficiently progressive, but the fact is a massive portion of the electorate is opposed to abortion; probably 25-35%, depending on how you cut it, so IMHO moderates like you should be engaged.

Yet I question how you came to the conclusion that being a Christian means you're inherently against abortion. The Catholic church has been a perennial bulwark against abortion acceptance for eons, but basically every other denomination and sect of Christianity has been agnostic to abortion--some even directly supporting it--until the religious alignment of Republicans with Evangelicals in the 1970's needed something to replace segregationism.

Textually, the Bible has a few passages that can be interpreted as vaguely anti-abortion, but it hardly provides any kind of explicit proscriptions about abortion, particularly where it can threaten a woman's life or livelihood. To quote W. A. Criswell after the Roe decision was reached, "I have always felt that it was only after a child was born and had a life separate from its mother that it became an individual person, and it has always, therefore, seemed to me that what is best for the mother and for the future should be allowed." This perspective was embraced by protestants until it became too lucrative for the higher-ups not to turn their congregations towards the GOP.
Please donate to a local abortion fund of your choice here instead of high-profile national organizations like NARAL or Planned Parenthood. If you're unsure where to distribute funds, select an abortion trigger law state; any organization will do.

AddWittyUsername
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:29 am 

Yeah, Roktan's stance seems pretty reasonable to me as well (other than the "Christian thus by default anti-abortion" point mentioned above).

It's perfectly fair to not like abortion, strongly prefer other solutions, and wish we'd live in a perfect world where abortions would never be necessary. (That's a stance actually shared by a lot of pro-choicers, anyway--preventing unwanted pregnancies is better than aborting them; health & medicine research to prevent or treat medical issues that may make an abortion necessary is preferable over people being in the position where they need to abort or risk their life; and obviously people not getting raped in the first place is much preferable over people getting pregnant from rape, whether they end up aborting said pregnancy or not.)

What's important is whether someone also recognizes that 1. we don't *actually* live in a world where abortion's never needed (because unwanted pregnancies do happen, abortions unfortunately sometimes are medically necessary, and rapists sadly do exist) and 2. making it impossible or unnecessarily difficult for women to legally get an abortion is thus not a remotely good solution because it tackles a symptom rather than any of the underlying issues.

Roktan does recognize that, and the aim they appear to feel should be worked towards--cutting down the amount of abortions by reducing the necessity of them through education and access to protection, rather than by limiting people's access to abortion--seems a perfectly reasonable aim. In fact, I'm fairly sure that the exact same sentiment espoused by someone professing pro-choice leanings and couching it in more typical pro-choice terminology would be generally seen as a positive by most of MAs folks.

Metal_On_The_Ascendant
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:08 pm 

How's this for a blast from the past, in light of recent events at the border:

“If Haiti, a god awful thing to say, if Haiti just quietly sunk into the Caribbean or rose up 300 feet, it wouldn't matter a whole lot in terms of our interest.”

Yes, a god awful thing to say. What the fuck man??
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 3.html?amp

Benedict Donald
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:21 pm 

Metal_On_The_Ascendant wrote:
How's this for a blast from the past, in light of recent events at the border:

“If Haiti, a god awful thing to say, if Haiti just quietly sunk into the Caribbean or rose up 300 feet, it wouldn't matter a whole lot in terms of our interest.”

Yes, a god awful thing to say. What the fuck man??
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 3.html?amp

Oh, boy. This wont end well.

As an aside, not sure what "rising up 300 feet" could mean!??! And, if Haiti were to sink, doesn't that mean that the DR must, too?

Subrick
Metal Strongman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:23 pm 

Maybe Biden thinks that God will make sure the ocean only swallows up Haiti and literally none of the other surrounding Caribbean states.

Blacksoul Seraphim Gothic Doom Metal
Autumn's Ashes Melodic Death/Doom Metal

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:34 pm 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigr ... s-n1279886
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... au-prince/

This administration is such a giant pile of shit. Thinking back to all the bullshit told to me during the election about how voting for Biden would set the country back to how it needed to be... and I guess it did do that if you're a sociopath.

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:30 am 

And it's in! The results literally could not be funnier.

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/ ... won-514088

Metal_On_The_Ascendant
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:43 am 

darkeningday wrote:
And it's in! The results literally could not be funnier.

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/ ... won-514088

Just go back to making shitty reality TV dude lol

Metal_On_The_Ascendant
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:45 am 

Oh my Lolrd!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 2.html?amp

Curious_dead
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:35 am 

Let's just ignore the whole "everything I disagree with is communism", she actually brought a fucking meme panel.

She knows her audience well. They're probably in their safe spaces patting themselves on the back about how she totally pwned the libz with her clever wit.

CoconutBackwards
Bullet Centrist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:42 am 

Curious_dead wrote:
Let's just ignore the whole "everything I disagree with is communism", she actually brought a fucking meme panel.

She knows her audience well. They're probably in their safe spaces patting themselves on the back about how she totally pwned the libz with her clever wit.

That shit is embarrassing.

What a horrible (night to have a curse) reality we are living in with this basement level humor invading everything.
"So, you want to sign songs about your great and glorious invisible cloud daddy? Go right ahead. You have whole tax-free buildings to do that in. I am not only not listening, I am intentionally going out of my way to ignore you."

Benedict Donald
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:48 am 

Curious_dead wrote:
She knows her audience well.

This.
This is exactly what this is. MTG is no fool, no matter how easy it is to assume the opposite.

Unorthodox
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:07 pm 

Ever heard the saying it takes one to know one? Feel like that's the case with her, she was a crossfit coach before this wasn't she? Anyone with a brain doesn't do crossfit ;)

mjollnir
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:21 pm 

Benedict Donald wrote:
Curious_dead wrote:

This.
This is exactly what this is. MTG is no fool, no matter how easy it is to assume the opposite.

Oh she's a huge fool. Yeah....she may know exactly what she is doing but, unless she really does not believe what she says, she is a fucking moron! I'm sorry but in this day and age and with all of the science and information out there, if you subscribe to any of that invisible man in the sky dogma (which the big 3 all do), you may need psychiatric help.

I think she does believe what she spouts, and that is really frightening. None of these idiots screaming communism all the time have a clue what the word means. Marx's Manifesto was translated into the King's English.....too many big words. They can barely spell MAGA.

Like your reviews?

Curious_dead
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:34 pm 

mjollnir wrote:
Benedict Donald wrote:
Curious_dead wrote:

This.

Oh she's a huge fool. Yeah....she may know exactly what she is doing but, unless she really does not believe what she says, she is a fucking moron! I'm sorry but in this day and age and with all of the science and information out there, if you subscribe to any of that invisible man in the sky dogma (which the big 3 all do), you may need psychiatric help.

I think she does believe what she spouts, and that is really frightening. None of these idiots screaming communism all the time have a clue what the word means. Marx's Manifesto was translated into the King's English.....too many big words. They can barely spell MAGA.

She probably doesn't believe everything she says. But, unlike, Ted Cruz, a liar (among other things...) who doesn't drink his own cool-aid, she does take a sip of her own cool-aid once in a while.

She's one of the most Trumpian elected Republicans (along with Boebert); she's dumb as rock, but she's a shrewd manipulator of the angry "voting against their self interest" masses. Like a cunning rat. Like Trump, who was dumber than a bag of bricks, a village idiot who stumbled his way up.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:59 am 

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/26/kyr ... -loophole/
https://www.inquirer.com/columnists/att ... 10930.html

If you're a reader like me and you got the time, here is some good info about what's happening with this budget/bill process and people like Sinema. Pretty enlightening, the utter soulless rot with the money going on here.

Trashy_Rambo
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:23 am 

Empyreal wrote:
https://theintercept.com/2021/09/26/kyrsten-sinema-private-equity-tax-loophole/

If you're a reader like me and you got the time, here is some good info about what's happening with this budget/bill process and people like Sinema. Pretty enlightening, the utter soulless rot with the money going on here.

The best thing I can recommend without getting on a watch list is that people hound her *relentlessly* every time she appears in public. If she's going to sell her constituents down the river, then she doesn't deserve a moment of peace.

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:16 am 

Did you see her excited thumbs down when she voted to kill the tiny minimum wage hike? She gets off on that shit. She's enjoying fairly high popularity in her state, so there's nothing anyone can do. I find it likely Manchin will finally concede to a shitty means tested version, and then Sinema will tank even the neutered reconciliation, forcing progressives into a lose-lose situation with the bipartisan bill.

I'm sorry, I see no way out of this. Nothing meaningful will pass and dems will get rinsed in the midterms, setting the stage for round the clock hearings on Hunter Biden and Afghanistan.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:23 am 

I heard there are leftists protesting outside her office all the time in AZ. And I saw a video the other day of some people who actually went out to sea and found Manchin's yacht he was on or whatever.

Yeah though - the complete corruption of these two, and probably plenty of others, will render it mostly moot (though, sure, it's probably good to keep up the good fight anyway, never let 'em have peace). I agree and can't see a way the Dems will completely hold onto power. Here's hoping I guess. Sucks that the choice is between this kind of uninspiring middle of the road corporatism and out-and-out fascism.

It just comes down to how split the left side is... you got actual socialists and radicals and the centrists all under the same umbrella, so things just get super watered down when it comes to voting.

Trashy_Rambo
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:59 am 

Trashy_Rambo wrote:
Empyreal wrote:

The best thing I can recommend without getting on a watch list is that people hound her *relentlessly* every time she appears in public. If she's going to sell her constituents down the river, then she doesn't deserve a moment of peace.

It seems someone heard me, because she's been repeatedly confronted over the last few days. Some people are complaining about a "lack of civility", but she literally refuses to engage with her constituents in the "normal" ways, so here we are. Besides that, she's actively upholding a status quo which allows drug companies to literally price gouge Americans to death, which is violent as FUCK. Fuck the moral high ground.

Curious_dead
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:19 am 

Trashy_Rambo wrote:
Trashy_Rambo wrote:
Empyreal wrote:

It seems someone heard me, because she's been repeatedly confronted over the last few days. Some people are complaining about a "lack of civility", but she literally refuses to engage with her constituents in the "normal" ways, so here we are. Besides that, she's actively upholding a status quo which allows drug companies to literally price gouge Americans to death, which is violent as FUCK. Fuck the moral high ground.

I don't think she will budge. She's been bought completely, and so has Manchin. Democrats don't really have a majority; those two are defectors. True DINOs.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:48 am 

I am pessimistic about the chances of it working - she's got her money, so what other incentive does she have to do anything else? But that said it's good that people are really taking action beyond arguing online about her. They should do that to any politician who's being shitty.

acid_bukkake
SAD!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:53 am 

Empyreal wrote:
I am pessimistic about the chances of it working - she's got her money, so what other incentive does she have to do anything else? But that said it's good that people are really taking action beyond arguing online about her. They should do that to any politician who's being shitty.

Personally, I'd find a return to "throwing rocks through their windows" to be refreshing.

darkeningday wrote:
I haven't saw any of the Seen movies.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:25 am 

acid_bukkake wrote:
Empyreal wrote:

Personally, I'd find a return to "throwing rocks through their windows" to be refreshing.

None of them should ever be able to have a peaceful day until shit changes for real.

~Guest 322837
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:58 am 

I'm not sure if this is the right spot for discussing this, but Dave Chappelle's new special feels like it's opened another floodgate for rampant casual transphobia. A lot of people crying about how the LGBTQ wants to cancel everybody as a result; meanwhile, the black trans employee at netflix who started a protest against it was fucking fired:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/16/media/ne ... index.html

Gravetemplar
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:20 pm 

wraithlike wrote:
I'm not sure if this is the right spot for discussing this, but Dave Chappelle's new special feels like it's opened another floodgate for rampant casual transphobia. A lot of people crying about how the LGBTQ wants to cancel everybody as a result; meanwhile, the black trans employee at netflix who started a protest against it was fucking fired:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/16/media/ne ... index.html

To be fair, I'm not sure why has Chappelle's ultra toxic anti-LGBTQ message been allowed for so long. Dude says stuff that sounds straight out of a Trump meeting and for some reason Netflix still thinks it's a good idea to give the man a special show.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 69  Next