Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Dungeon_Vic
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:36 am 

Mats Ekström who plays drums on Epicus Doomicus Metallicus is on holiday in Crete (2 hour drive from where I am), a couple of friends have arranged to meet with him, I would love to go and hear stories from those days and how everything went down but it seems I won't have the time to do it :(

Questions though can be forwarded if anyone's interested...

King Diamond: A Royal Tribute (short guide to King Diamond's discography)

Vic's Dungeon:

The Dungeon Awards for 2017

Best of 2017, Part II: 5+1 more albums

Let's talk about Ghost (aka Stop the Madness)

Smalley
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:58 pm 

Dungeon_Vic wrote:
Mats Ekström who plays drums on Epicus Doomicus Metallicus is on holiday in Crete (2 hour drive from where I am), a couple of friends have arranged to meet with him, I would love to go and hear stories from those days and how everything went down but it seems I won't have the time to do it :(

Could you ask him which song on EDM was the most difficult to play?

Lord_Of_Diamonds
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:27 pm 

Five posts to go before I reach 1,000. In the 4 years I've used this site. I need to get a life.

Can you bring me back my guitar picks?

EvergreenSherbert
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:22 am 

At least you're not at 796 posts after half a year

Last edited by EvergreenSherbert on Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dungeon_Vic
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:40 am 

Smalley wrote:
Dungeon_Vic wrote:

Sure and I am guessing there is going to be a lot of drumtalk since the guy arranging the meeting is the drummer of Doomocracy...

Vic's Dungeon:

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:32 am 

Y'all wanna hear the dumb shit I've gotten myself into?

A new guy at work started last week, our shifts don't overlap so I'd only see him for maybe a few minutes after I clocked in. He's older, early 50s, and when he saw my Suffocation shirt his eyes lit up and we got to talking about death metal. He tells me that he's actually been out of the scene since December 2004 but has been making an effort to get back into it, and asked my opinions on a few bands he just discovered. He then explains that he's a bit of a luddite and doesn't believe in streaming because he'd rather own his music for certain, so much so that he doesn't even own a computer. So because of that, he asked if I'd be willing to borrow his MP3 player and add some music onto it for him. I think it's weird that he owns an MP3 player at all if he has no computer to plug it into but hey, whatever, always fun to share music with an eager fan. The next day he hands me his player along with 30 photocopied sheets of paper with extensive instructions on what he wants, multiple albums from over 200 bands, all written with a very aggressive and demanding tone ("Last guy put the wrong Type O Negative album on here, I WANT THE NEW ONE", "Malevolence: I don't remember the name of the album but the cover was a green tinted lithograph, CALL AND ASK ME", "The Monolith Deathcult: Album has a song called "Hangman's something", I WANT THE WHOLE ALBUM, DO NOT GUESS, CALL AND ASK".) which I don't really take kindly to because it's not hard to find the only Monolith Deathcult song with the word "Hangman" in it but again, whatever. Being a weird aggressive dickhead is kind of a metalhead staple. He then demands, in no uncertain terms, that he wants everything finished and ready, including setting up playlists on the player, by Friday with no exceptions and if I can't do it then don't even take the player. I was a prolific music pirate for like eighteen years, I absolutely know the avenues to quickly accumulate a bunch of music without paying for it even if I've almost entirely switched to Bandcamp/Spotify since then. I tell him that's a short timeline (this was Wednesday) but I'll get what I can. He gets impatient and demands that he doesn't want a half-done job and if I can't do it then don't even fucking bother. It's at this point that he suddenly offers me $250 for the service and absolutely will not take no for an answer, no matter how many times I tell him that it makes me super uncomfortable. He stresses that this MP3 player is more important than my life or his and he wants to be buried with it, so it better not have one fucking scratch on it when I return it. And the cherry on top of him suddenly offering a bunch of money for me to not lose a hard drive and him stressing the importance of it over and over again, he tells me he has a curfew and has to run, but gives me his phone number... which was laminated on the outside of his ancient flip phone.

I figure this guy is clearly an asshole but money is kinda tight right now so I'll just make him happy, collect a payday, and tell him I won't be able to do it again. However, a lot of those details in the above paragraph started bothering me. Why is he seemingly completely disconnected from the internet? Why is he so protective of a cheap MP3 player? Why did he have such precise dates on when he fell out of the scene? The hell is up with the curfew? What the fuck is up with his phone number being physically pasted onto the outside of his 2004 era flip phone? Well see, y'all know I'm not exactly a fan of cops but I did grow up around them and a really good friend of mine exclusively does digital forensics in cases of child abuse, so I know how these things work, and all of these circumstances suddenly seemed too obvious.

As I'm sure you've guessed, I looked the guy up and YUP he is fresh out of prison after 17 years for filming himself raping his ten year old stepdaughter.

I'm very much a "rehabilitation over punishment" person when it comes to criminal justice, but it turns out I get real fuckin' jumpy when I find myself in possession of a hard drive owned by a known child rapist, a known child rapist who is very insistent on giving me cash money upon returning it. I hit up my buddy I mentioned earlier who does digital forensics and explained the situation to him, and he assured me "If there's anything illegal on it, as long as you report it right away and don't go opening up a bunch of files, you're fine... though I wouldn't make it a habit to accept hard drives from the guy too often lol". I was so grossed out and terrified that I might be carrying like, the worst crime in my car that I just texted the guy to tell him I overestimated my free time and wouldn't be able to get it done. I returned the player the next day, he angrily snatched it out of my hands and demanded that extensive list of shit back. I told him I didn't have it on me (which was true) and didn't think I'd need to give it back since it was obviously photocopied and I had already written a bunch of notes on it before I realized what I'd gotten myself into. He storms off, saying that we talked too long last time and he got in trouble for coming home late so you BETTER get it back to me tomorrow.

That night he called me no less than four or five times in the butt-hours of the night (I work overnight if anybody didn't know) to leave several minute long rambling voice mails about how I was a waste of his fucking time and I NEED to leave those papers with somebody else so he can get them early, he's never met somebody so rude to ignore so many phone calls in a row because he knows I'm just sitting around and not doing any work, and on and on and on about how he just can't understand why I'm ignoring him.

I just blocked his number after all that and I'm washing my hands of it all but sweet fucking christ can I just live one normal day?

Napero
GedankenPanzer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:44 am 

This is why I think you'd make a perfect supervillain. Time to start doodling again.

MikeyC
Official Greeter of Broken Hills

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:58 am 

Another entry in the "It Can Only Happen to BastardHead" file. Wowzers.
Your shit is too underground for me. Most only have a few thousand Spotify listers. One of them only had 72 listeners lol. If a band doesn’t have at least 100,000 listeners them I’m probably not interested.

DanielG06
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:06 am 

BastardHead wrote:

A new guy at work started last week, our shifts don't overlap so I'd only see him for maybe a few minutes after I clocked in. He's older, early 50s, and when he saw my Suffocation shirt his eyes lit up and we got to talking about death metal. He tells me that he's actually been out of the scene since December 2004 but has been making an effort to get back into it, and asked my opinions on a few bands he just discovered. He then explains that he's a bit of a luddite and doesn't believe in streaming because he'd rather own his music for certain, so much so that he doesn't even own a computer. So because of that, he asked if I'd be willing to borrow his MP3 player and add some music onto it for him. I think it's weird that he owns an MP3 player at all if he has no computer to plug it into but hey, whatever, always fun to share music with an eager fan. The next day he hands me his player along with 30 photocopied sheets of paper with extensive instructions on what he wants, multiple albums from over 200 bands, all written with a very aggressive and demanding tone ("Last guy put the wrong Type O Negative album on here, I WANT THE NEW ONE", "Malevolence: I don't remember the name of the album but the cover was a green tinted lithograph, CALL AND ASK ME", "The Monolith Deathcult: Album has a song called "Hangman's something", I WANT THE WHOLE ALBUM, DO NOT GUESS, CALL AND ASK".) which I don't really take kindly to because it's not hard to find the only Monolith Deathcult song with the word "Hangman" in it but again, whatever. Being a weird aggressive dickhead is kind of a metalhead staple. He then demands, in no uncertain terms, that he wants everything finished and ready, including setting up playlists on the player, by Friday with no exceptions and if I can't do it then don't even take the player. I was a prolific music pirate for like eighteen years, I absolutely know the avenues to quickly accumulate a bunch of music without paying for it even if I've almost entirely switched to Bandcamp/Spotify since then. I tell him that's a short timeline (this was Wednesday) but I'll get what I can. He gets impatient and demands that he doesn't want a half-done job and if I can't do it then don't even fucking bother. It's at this point that he suddenly offers me $250 for the service and absolutely will not take no for an answer, no matter how many times I tell him that it makes me super uncomfortable. He stresses that this MP3 player is more important than my life or his and he wants to be buried with it, so it better not have one fucking scratch on it when I return it. And the cherry on top of him suddenly offering a bunch of money for me to not lose a hard drive and him stressing the importance of it over and over again, he tells me he has a curfew and has to run, but gives me his phone number... which was laminated on the outside of his ancient flip phone.

I figure this guy is clearly an asshole but money is kinda tight right now so I'll just make him happy, collect a payday, and tell him I won't be able to do it again. However, a lot of those details in the above paragraph started bothering me. Why is he seemingly completely disconnected from the internet? Why is he so protective of a cheap MP3 player? Why did he have such precise dates on when he fell out of the scene? The hell is up with the curfew? What the fuck is up with his phone number being physically pasted onto the outside of his 2004 era flip phone? Well see, y'all know I'm not exactly a fan of cops but I did grow up around them and a really good friend of mine exclusively does digital forensics in cases of child abuse, so I know how these things work, and all of these circumstances suddenly seemed too obvious.

As I'm sure you've guessed, I looked the guy up and YUP he is fresh out of prison after 17 years for filming himself raping his ten year old stepdaughter.

I'm very much a "rehabilitation over punishment" person when it comes to criminal justice, but it turns out I get real fuckin' jumpy when I find myself in possession of a hard drive owned by a known child rapist, a known child rapist who is very insistent on giving me cash money upon returning it. I hit up my buddy I mentioned earlier who does digital forensics and explained the situation to him, and he assured me "If there's anything illegal on it, as long as you report it right away and don't go opening up a bunch of files, you're fine... though I wouldn't make it a habit to accept hard drives from the guy too often lol". I was so grossed out and terrified that I might be carrying like, the worst crime in my car that I just texted the guy to tell him I overestimated my free time and wouldn't be able to get it done. I returned the player the next day, he angrily snatched it out of my hands and demanded that extensive list of shit back. I told him I didn't have it on me (which was true) and didn't think I'd need to give it back since it was obviously photocopied and I had already written a bunch of notes on it before I realized what I'd gotten myself into. He storms off, saying that we talked too long last time and he got in trouble for coming home late so you BETTER get it back to me tomorrow.

That night he called me no less than four or five times in the butt-hours of the night (I work overnight if anybody didn't know) to leave several minute long rambling voice mails about how I was a waste of his fucking time and I NEED to leave those papers with somebody else so he can get them early, he's never met somebody so rude to ignore so many phone calls in a row because he knows I'm just sitting around and not doing any work, and on and on and on about how he just can't understand why I'm ignoring him.

I just blocked his number after all that and I'm washing my hands of it all but sweet fucking christ can I just live one normal day?

This is the best/worst thing I've ever read.

Lee Harrison wrote:
Evolution is call evolution I doubt that Oystein Aarseth wasn’t stab at death he was thinking the same bullshit of ‘90…

The sound of perseverance didn’t even came out under the name of Death….

Lord_Of_Diamonds
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:10 am 

What a story, BastardHead.

This is my 1,000th post.

Waltz_of_Ghouls
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:44 am 

Wild story hahaha.

Thankfully you don't have the same shifts, things could turn real awkward real fast.
Fire walk with me"

Thexhumed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:02 pm 

I wanted to create a thread about albums that suck save for 1 single song that is 11/10 but figured it already existed, so trying to avoid duplicating threads I tried finding it but for the life of me I can't find it, help me guys please

kazhard
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:32 pm 

That’s a terrifying story, there’s one thing that is bugging me though, who would hire a pedophile who’ve spent nearly two decades in jail in the United States of all places. I mean they have mandatory drug tests for a postman job.

Hexenmacht46290
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:29 pm 

The US postal service does those drug tests(which test urine, and therefore, are effective at finding cannabis use, and not much else), because it’s a federal rule, by the do-gooder anti-drug fear mongering. As for your “who would hire” part of the question, the answer is, those who don’t have rules against it, and who have need of someone to get the work done.

When you see some clickbait article saying ‘I’m a felon, and I can’t get a job, the system is too biased,’ what it really means, is that they applied to fast food franchises, and the franchises don’t hire someone with theft/gang related convictions, because they assume that they’ll steal cash. They think they’re too good for certain jobs. They’re scared to do farming, construction, manufacturing, or landscaping. There are definitely jobs out there.

I have a manufacturing job, and I’ve worked with many murderers and rapists. Many of my coworkers have gang tattoos. There are some rich high school kids who get a job here, but they usually quit. My company makes tons of money, and the founder is a landlord for a bunch of apartments. The company just cares about making money.

If I suspect someone of something, I find out their real name, and look them up on court records. I’ve found some shocking stuff. I don’t know if any of them were pedos, but there have been some who had probation ankle monitors, and several who got locked up for murder.
With my weed, I smoke every day
If I'm not high, the hate will escape
I smoke and smoke, stoned as a fuck
Weed is my life, weed is my love…
-John Gallagher

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:04 am 

I have no data to support this theory, but I suspect part of the reason that pedos have such a high recidivism rate is because they're so thoroughly shunned by society. That's like, the one crime that a monolithic majority of people have zero room to forgive. Look at any article or story about somebody getting busted for CSA and you'll see almost 100% of the comments are about how the perpetrator should just be straight up publicly murdered, castrated, or raped in prison. Even people who totally understand why saying those things are awful just can't help themselves. Hell I border on straight up prison abolition myself but that gut revulsion is still there, I totally get it. Imagine the entire world openly wishing you would just fucking die. Whether or not these people deserve that scorn is up to you but I find it hard to imagine a more effective way to turn yourself into either a shut-in, a reoffender since everybody views you as a monster anyway, or a corpse.

I don't think this guy shouldn't have a job, this is a manufacturing job nowhere near schools or any of the usual stipulations sex offenders have upon release. The part I took issue with is giving me a hard drive full of stuff when the whole reason he got locked up in the first place was for making videos of himself doing The Worst Thing and then proceeded to be an asshole about it.

KaiKasparek
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:59 am 

BastardHead wrote:

A mentally ill child rapist. Talk about winning the lottery of untermensch. The scary thing is I don't think you or anyone would have suspected a thing if he wasn't such a cunt.

Sepulchrave
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:50 am 

BastardHead wrote:
I have no data to support this theory, but I suspect part of the reason that pedos have such a high recidivism rate is because they're so thoroughly shunned by society. That's like, the one crime that a monolithic majority of people have zero room to forgive. Look at any article or story about somebody getting busted for CSA and you'll see almost 100% of the comments are about how the perpetrator should just be straight up publicly murdered, castrated, or raped in prison. Even people who totally understand why saying those things are awful just can't help themselves. Hell I border on straight up prison abolition myself but that gut revulsion is still there, I totally get it. Imagine the entire world openly wishing you would just fucking die. Whether or not these people deserve that scorn is up to you but I find it hard to imagine a more effective way to turn yourself into either a shut-in, a reoffender since everybody views you as a monster anyway, or a corpse.

I mean there's not much you can do, ostracizing abusers and rapists isn't something specific to the hell that is the American legal system. I'd argue that prison cruelty causes recidivism but just shunning offenders? Ehhhh nah, if they really wanted to make amends it's on them to do the hard work to not make everyone want to kill you and gain ppl's trust back. That guy certainly didn't. Media sensationalism certainly doesn't help though, it gives people an excuse to vent righteous anger at some guy on the news and makes them feel that shit makes any difference.

Lord_Of_Diamonds
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:04 pm 

I'm a bit shocked to see suggestions that literal rapists (specifically child rapists) should be allowed to re-enter society, get a job, and exist among others after they serve their time. No. If you fuck up that badly, you don't get a second chance. You blew it. If you want to live a normal life, then you shouldn't have done something as monumentally horrid as rape. People who do that shit have something seriously wrong with them and giving them a second chance by allowing them to re-enter society is asking for trouble. Keep them locked up for good.

henkkjelle
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:51 pm 

They'd be a huge money drain sitting in prison for life. It's better to let them re-enter society if it's deemed safe so they can get a low-entry job somewhere. That doesn't even have to be an argument for rehabilitation "because everyone deserves a second chance". You can simply see it as a cost/benefit thing.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:02 pm 

I mean rapists and whatnot are the scum of the earth for sure, but I don't know what else to do with them really. Our prison system is a giant awful clusterfuck that doesn't help anyone. There isn't really any answer that would be satisfying at the end of the day. I guess I'm just done wanting the government to punish people on my behalf. Don't have to forgive or ever like any of those people though.

That story is insane, BH. Truly wild stuff. Crazy people out there.

Zodijackyl
63 Axe Handles High

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:43 pm 

Smalley wrote:
Dungeon_Vic wrote:

The answer is Black Stone Wielder. They said they don't normally play it live because it's a bitch to play. I saw them play the entire Epicus album on Friday, and I also saw them on Wednesday and they played the entire album other than that song. They left out that one and Demon's Gate back in April.

Face_your_fear_79
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:43 am 

Some post above me mentioned drug screening.

Well, the company I work for made a huge deal about I having to take a drug test although once I got the job that all of a sudden went away never even mentioned at all. So what is that all about?

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:08 am 

Weed is legal in my state and my job's unofficial position is "It's still federally illegal so we reserve the right to drug test anybody, but as long as you aren't high at work we really don't give a shit even if you pop on a piss test." I suspect a lot of places are like that. They don't give a shit if you have a beer after work so they also don't care if you smoke a joint after work either.

Dungeon_Vic
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:20 am 

Zodijackyl wrote:
Smalley wrote:
Dungeon_Vic wrote:

The answer is Black Stone Wielder. They said they don't normally play it live because it's a bitch to play. I saw them play the entire Epicus album on Friday, and I also saw them on Wednesday and they played the entire album other than that song. They left out that one and Demon's Gate back in April.

I am pretty lucky then, I got to see the entire Epicus show back in 2011 (along with Hell and Ghost supporting their debuts!). Killer live and killer audience - when Greeks are on, they are ON, one of Johan's firsts too, he was waaaaay impressed and very surprised that the entire audience was singing every word of the lyrics. Loudly.

As for the meeting with Mats, unfortunately it was cancelled because my friend had to stay in Athens. A shame.

Vic's Dungeon:

DanielG06
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:11 pm 

Zodijackyl wrote:
Smalley wrote:
Dungeon_Vic wrote:

That's a shame too, Black Stone Wielder is by far my favourite track from EDM.

Lee Harrison wrote:
Evolution is call evolution I doubt that Oystein Aarseth wasn’t stab at death he was thinking the same bullshit of ‘90…

The sound of perseverance didn’t even came out under the name of Death….

Waltz_of_Ghouls
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:24 pm 

Next Tuesday, my girlfriend and I will officially be homeowners! I cannot wait to have the keys finally, as we've been waiting since mid-October for that moment.
Fire walk with me"

Zodijackyl
63 Axe Handles High

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:33 pm 

Dungeon_Vic wrote:
I am pretty lucky then, I got to see the entire Epicus show back in 2011 (along with Hell and Ghost supporting their debuts!). Killer live and killer audience - when Greeks are on, they are ON, one of Johan's firsts too, he was waaaaay impressed and very surprised that the entire audience was singing every word of the lyrics. Loudly.

As for the meeting with Mats, unfortunately it was cancelled because my friend had to stay in Athens. A shame.

That's awesome. The only thing that was slightly disappointing was that the audience at the fest I saw them at (Decibel Metal and Beer Fest) seemed to have a relatively small number of die-hards and a relatively large number of idiots recklessly moshing. Nobody so much as pushed another person during their set two days earlier!

MikeyC
Official Greeter of Broken Hills

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:20 pm 

Waltz_of_Ghouls wrote:
Next Tuesday, my girlfriend and I will officially be homeowners! I cannot wait to have the keys finally, as we've been waiting since mid-October for that moment.

Congratulations! :thumbsup: :headbang:
Your shit is too underground for me. Most only have a few thousand Spotify listers. One of them only had 72 listeners lol. If a band doesn’t have at least 100,000 listeners them I’m probably not interested.

Slater922
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:58 am 

Ladies and gentlemen, I just went to my first ever concert last night, which was the Suffocation and Atheist concert in Jacksonville. And let me say for the record that both bands absolutely killed it! Trash Panda, Contrarian, and Soreption also played, and they were just as good. Really amazing experience overall! :np:

EvergreenSherbert
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:18 pm 

Woohoo! I envy you, I still haven't seen a metal band live. Nobody does concerts here!

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:54 pm 

Flight has been delayed by an hour so far, so I'm in an airport bar jamming WASP and Stormwitch and doing a bit of writing. Can't let this shit ruin a good weekend.

EvergreenSherbert
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:16 pm 

Empyreal wrote:
Flight has been delayed by an hour so far, so I'm in an airport bar jamming WASP and Stormwitch and doing a bit of writing. Can't let this shit ruin a good weekend.

Airports are perfect for jamming to some good music. I always figure out which of my playlists are good when I'm on long trips like that, because I have the time to sit and listen to every track. I've also found that I fall asleep to the weirdest shit. On my last plane ride I couldn't fall asleep to my favorite ambient album, but I did fall asleep to Pig Destroyer's "Prowler in the Yard".

Smalley
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:27 am 

Vilifying Amber Heard Shows We Learned Nothing From GamerGate: People can’t stand imperfect women—not in the Depp v. Heard Trial, or in games, or anywhere

Ex El Ex El Ex
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:27 am 

Media made a huge circus out of the whole thing, so it's no surprise that it attracted hollow-skull shit flingers like a moth to flame.

I don't have any sort of personal take on the situation (I find celebrity scandalds exhausting and barely worth my attention anymore), but if anything this reinforces my idea that any and all non-political trials should be kept private. There was no good reason for this to be displayed in such a way, save for the bread and circuses value of it all.

DoomMetalAlchemist
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:04 am 

Is it me or has extreme metal as a whole really backed off of being hell bent on one-upping everyone on unreadable band logos? Because that's a trend I like.

Ex El Ex El Ex
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:51 am 

Lord_Of_Diamonds wrote:
I'm a bit shocked to see suggestions that literal rapists (specifically child rapists) should be allowed to re-enter society, get a job, and exist among others after they serve their time. No. If you fuck up that badly, you don't get a second chance. You blew it. If you want to live a normal life, then you shouldn't have done something as monumentally horrid as rape. People who do that shit have something seriously wrong with them and giving them a second chance by allowing them to re-enter society is asking for trouble. Keep them locked up for good.

I'm 100% against governments implementing death sentences, but if there's one clear cut case of a dude who should just be killed and thrown into a ditch like trash then it's the one who fucking films himself raping a ten year old. That's perfect evidence of an unsalvageable human being as far as I'm concerned, better get it over and done with, best of luck in his next reincarnation.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 313, 314, 315, 316, 317