Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
MeavyHetal
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:03 pm 

Surprised I haven't seen a thread in the Tavern specifically focused on food and cuisine. Feel free to talk about your experiences at restaurants, or about cooking your own food.

There's a local barbecue joint in my small town called Hylton's Wood Cooking Grill, and he makes some of the best smoked chicken I have ever tasted. Incredibly juicy and flavorful. Here's a shot of what I ate from there recently:

Local spots are the best, I always try to hit those up over a fast food chain if possible.

Miikja
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:01 am 

That looks absolutely horrible. Also, plastic trays and cutlery? Must be a cultural thing. To be fair, it doesn't help that I don't eat meat.

Open to vegan recommendations!

MeavyHetal
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:52 am 

Miikja wrote:
That looks absolutely horrible. Also, plastic trays and cutlery? Must be a cultural thing. To be fair, it doesn't help that I don't eat meat.

Open to vegan recommendations!

It's southern food, plastic trays and cutlery are pretty common in my neck of the woods :-P

My experience with vegan food is pretty limited, mainly because we don't have any vegan spots in my hole in the wall town outside of a catering service that is very expensive. When I attented Maryland Deathfest in 2015 and 2016 I did try the vegan food stand and it was some of the best food I had the whole weekend. I couldn't even tell that the hot dogs weren't meat based and the "pulled pork" (aka jackfruit) tacos were absolutely divine.

I do need to try more vegan spots, along with other cuisines I have yet to try (Greek, Indian, Korean, etc.)

Miikja
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:43 am 

Wake me up for an Indian food table any day, with a copious amount of naan bread! When I still ate meat (almost 20 years ago), I loved Greek cuisine but it appeals less to me now. My rowing club is hosting an Iraqi cuisine dinner next week that I'm looking forward to. Not quite sure what kinds of food they will make so everything will be new.

Yeah, the options for veg(egatari)an food are increasing quickly. So good that people have more choice nowadays. Small towns will typically be the last to catch up, that's very understandable of course. But the future looks plant-based!

MeavyHetal
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:06 am 

Miikja wrote:
Wake me up for an Indian food table any day, with a copious amount of naan bread! When I still ate meat (almost 20 years ago), I loved Greek cuisine but it appeals less to me now. My rowing club is hosting an Iraqi cuisine dinner next week that I'm looking forward to. Not quite sure what kinds of food they will make so everything will be new.

Yeah, the options for veg(egatari)an food are increasing quickly. So good that people have more choice nowadays. Small towns will typically be the last to catch up, that's very understandable of course. But the future looks plant-based!

My wife and I are taking a vacation to Savannah, Georgia in June, so I am hoping to try Indian cuisine while we are down there. I'll have to see if they have any good vegan spots as well. We like to try a little bit of everything when we travel.

Food is definitely the one thing that brings everyone together if nothing else!

Scorntyrant
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:06 pm 

Wow, the idea of "trying" Indian as an adult seems completely surreal. Is it not common where you live?

The cost/bustle/noise and other inconveniences of living in a city of 5 million people pays off when it comes to food. Australia has finally embraced the fact that it's next to Asia, so Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Japanese, Indian and Chinese is pretty ubiquitous for casual dining/takeaway. Very large Italian, Lebanese and Greek communities too, so that's everywhere - my sister-in-law used to run a Greek taverna restaurant in fact (nowadays she runs a spice shop which is pretty great as I love exotic spices). I live in the Jewish part of town, so up the street it's a lot of Hungarian, Polish, Czech and Russian restaurants.
It's not "exotic" or adventurous for even the whitest of white Anglo-Australians to eat fairly cosmopolitan as an everyday thing either (at least in the big city) - for example, if I buy my lunch at work I might get a Banh Mi, go to the Italian deli and get a roll, get sushi, go to the Indonesian place for a Nasi Lemak, hit up the Korean place for a Bibimbap, grab a Souvlaki or Falafel - all 5 minutes walk away.

I love to cook at home too. Last week I made a roast chicken with Bavarian spices, did a beef Rendang curry in the slow cooker, made a Risotto and a Caesar salad. I used to work in kitchens when I was younger, and while I didn't pursue it as a career (having decided that there are better ways to become an alcoholic insomniac) I learned enough to become a pretty decent home cook. One of our TV channels, the SBS (special broadcasting service - originally a channel to provide news etc in languages other than english) has a secondary digital channel devoted to cooking programs, mostly ethnic cuisines, and you learn a lot from watching those.

"My intentions were not to fascinate the world with my personality."

linkavitch
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:43 am 

MeavyHetal wrote:
Chicken

That chicken looks like traditional rotisserie style here, but much smaller. What's that green stuff? Kale?

MeavyHetal
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:18 am 

linkavitch wrote:
MeavyHetal wrote:
Chicken

That chicken looks like traditional rotisserie style here, but much smaller. What's that green stuff? Kale?

Collard Greens :-D

The chicken pictured here has been smoked over a wood cooker.

Benedict Donald
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:40 pm 

Miikja wrote:
Wake me up for an Indian food table any day, with a copious amount of naan bread!

Indeed. Thai is HIGH on my list, as well.

Whenever I travel anywhere, I immediately seek out that city's Indian and Thai restaurants.
Had some of the BEST Indian ever in Rome last summer. (Too bad I dont recall the restaurant's name.)

Back to the original post, American Southern food - particularly if authentic BBQ - is to die for.
The 'hole in the wall' BBQ shacks in Memphis offer especially godlike food. "Barbeque spaghetti" is a guilty pleasure, to be sure.

MeavyHetal
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:23 pm 

There's something embarrassing about myself that i'm just gonna ahead and throw out there, but I don't know how to cook.

At least not beyond making a sandwich or throwing a pizza in the oven, but my wife normally handles the cooking, and I'd like to get a feel for it myself. I'd definitely be open to any beginner friendly recipes!

ZenoMarx
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:31 pm 

MeavyHetal wrote:
There's something embarrassing about myself that i'm just gonna ahead and throw out there, but I don't know how to cook.

At least not beyond making a sandwich or throwing a pizza in the oven, but my wife normally handles the cooking, and I'd like to get a feel for it myself. I'd definitely be open to any beginner friendly recipes!

It's too bad our education system has dropped the ball with not using cooking to teach chemistry and vice versa. It would have been a win/win of they'd used cooking as a practical and inexpensive way to teach chemistry via chemistry experiments. Cooking, after all, is all chemistry. I can't imagine how many minds would have been piqued in either direction, while teaching a useful skill, both in terms of food habits and general chemical knowledge, if they'd taught this area of science with a crossover in cooking. So many schools stripped their chemistry and science classes of no, or little, experimenting because of the lack of funding. They could have looked to programs like Good Eats for visual representation too.

Thexhumed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:17 pm 

MeavyHetal wrote:

Hey! Just like you I didn't know how to cook but I loved the idea of cooking, so I one day I just decided to give it a try and I haven't stopped since! I suggest you start by finding some of your favorite meals on Youtube and go from there! Another piece of advice: Read and follow the preparation instructions written in the packaging, 2 extra minutes of boiling can make the difference between delicious, al dente pasta and a soggy, mushy pasta.

MikeyC
Official Greeter of Broken Hills

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:43 am 

MeavyHetal wrote:

Nothing to feel shame about. Cooking is a skill like any other and takes time and practice to get right. In terms of "beginner" recipes, stuff that only requires a few ingredients and a few steps is a good place to start. Things like spaghetti or simple chicken meals or egg meals like omelettes or scrambled eggs are great places to start before you move on to things that require more effort and time. You can also ask your wife how she does things and maybe she'll give you some secret recipes (actually, she'd love to share that if it means less cooking for her lol).

ZarathustraHead wrote:
You can find me listening to the good, real shit. The real good shit. I'll be here.

Scorntyrant
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:24 am 

It's no different to learning any other skill. You want to learn music? You are going to be fumbling around with "three blind mice" for a while before you start shredding. And to extend that analogy, you need to pick some stuff that is beginner friendly but immediately rewarding - you want to graduate from "three blind mice" to "smoke on the water" as fast as you can, ie something that's still simple but has some cred.

I dont know how well he translates across cultures, given the availability of ingredients and local tastes might not be exactly the same, but the Jamie Oliver "30 minute meals" cookbook/tv show is great for beginners. Simple, unpretentious, quick, few ingredients and no complicated processes or elaborate cookware required. His whole bit was to teach time-poor, intimidated or lazy people that they could make something so much better than a frozen meal with around 4 ingredients and 30 minutes. If you do a few of those, you'll be well along the way to learning most of what you need to know about cooking as applied chemistry which is actually much simpler than everyone pretends. There are only 5 flavour elements - sweet, sour, bitter, salty and umami, if you can balance the proportions the rest is about applying heat and knowing when to take it off the heat.

ZenoMarx
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:22 pm 

When the Food TV channel was in its infancy, all the shows were basically culinary school 101 and 201. They were great. It wasn't about personalities yet. It wasn't about drama and worthless competitions yet. Everything from how to hold a knife, how to sharpen/keep your knives sharp, what each cut was and how to do it, why you add salt and when, why you use lesser grade oils during cooking and high grade oils as finishing touches, how to break down and process a carcass... Really, it was everything you'd want or need to know about cooking and why you do each thing. All the things people assume are common sense or givens, which really aren't, they'd walk through as they were preparing dishes. Day in, day out, they went through it all. I didn't know how to cook anything until I watched that era of Food TV, and now it is rare that I see anything on a cooking show, or that a recipe demands, that I don't understand or can't better (for myself) because I know so many fundamental elements of cooking. It's unfortunate that there really aren't any shows like that anymore. One of the best that remains is Barefoot Contessa. She still sort of goes through the fundamentals as she's cooking.

Cooking isn't innate. Most of it isn't intuitive, unless you have a strong background with the fundamentals.

MeavyHetal
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:40 pm 

I got a nasty stomach bug from my wife, so no cooking today, probably just crackers and ginger ale for me :ugh:

TadGhostal
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:03 pm 

ZenoMarx wrote:
When the Food TV channel was in its infancy, all the shows were basically culinary school 101 and 201. They were great. It wasn't about personalities yet. It wasn't about drama and worthless competitions yet. Everything from how to hold a knife, how to sharpen/keep your knives sharp, what each cut was and how to do it, why you add salt and when, why you use lesser grade oils during cooking and high grade oils as finishing touches, how to break down and process a carcass... Really, it was everything you'd want or need to know about cooking and why you do each thing. All the things people assume are common sense or givens, which really aren't, they'd walk through as they were preparing dishes. Day in, day out, they went through it all. I didn't know how to cook anything until I watched that era of Food TV, and now it is rare that I see anything on a cooking show, or that a recipe demands, that I don't understand or can't better (for myself) because I know so many fundamental elements of cooking. It's unfortunate that there really aren't any shows like that anymore. One of the best that remains is Barefoot Contessa. She still sort of goes through the fundamentals as she's cooking.

Cooking isn't innate. Most of it isn't intuitive, unless you have a strong background with the fundamentals.

This post speaks to me. When I was teaching myself to cook, the Food Channel/Cooking Channel was a big help. I really like Good Eats, which broke things down and taught things in an entertaining way. I don't necessarily mind some of the competition shows now (I very much like Tournament of Champions), but it's overloaded with those or "celebrity" cooking shows.

ZenoMarx
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:02 pm 

Good Eats was great because it demonstrated how cooking is chemistry. Alton Brown getting nerdy with it, making cooking fun and interesting from a science perspective. He even went as far as to use chemistry paraphernalia as his measuring tools and sometimes his cooking apparatus. As I said in my previous post, they could do the same thing in schools to teach both chemistry and cooking.

Scorntyrant
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:30 am 

It's 37 degrees here right now, going to be 42 tomorrow (that's 99 and 108 Farenheit ), so need to make something that wont heat up the house too much as I cook and can be eaten cold tomorrow. Going to make beef Koftas (traditionally this would be made with lamb but I only have beef to hand and it's far too hot outside to venture out), Falafel, Tabouli, Tzatziki and Pita bread.

Thexhumed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:36 am 

Show us some pics once they're done

MeavyHetal
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:12 pm 

Finally got over my stomach big so food doesn't repulse me anymore, lol

Are there any local restaurants that any of you would like to plug?

theagentcoma
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:05 pm 

I'm ready to make everyone shun me, but I'm obsessed with Skyline Chili. I live in Florida and there's randomly one 10 minutes away. We're moving in 3 days so I'm in a bit of a grieving process over it because there is no Skyline where we're going.

MeavyHetal
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:04 pm 

theagentcoma wrote:
I'm ready to make everyone shun me, but I'm obsessed with Skyline Chili. I live in Florida and there's randomly one 10 minutes away. We're moving in 3 days so I'm in a bit of a grieving process over it because there is no Skyline where we're going.

Is that the restaurant that puts chili on their spaghetti? I know it's a Cincinnati thing.

MalignantTyrant
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:08 pm 

I've been trying to make the perfect bolognese...but I can't fucking get it down, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It always ends up tasting perfectly bland. Not bad by any means, but completely unremarkable and largely boring.

I'm not a chef but...jeez

BastardHead wrote:
Of all the people want to bully like a 90s sitcom bully, Trunk is an easy top 3 finish. When I inevitably develop lung cancer I'm going to make my Make-A-Wish request to be to give him a swirly.

oldmetalhead
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:08 pm 

MeavyHetal wrote:
theagentcoma wrote:

Is that the restaurant that puts chili on their spaghetti? I know it's a Cincinnati thing.

Yes, and they use cinnamon in their chili spice, which I like to do too, than it's covered in a mound of shredded cheese, lol. It's good stuff as long as you're not lactose intolerant. If so, be near a restroom within the hour.

Looking forward to making my own food as the grilling season approaches, been eating too much fast food or processed shit. Having gone through a divorce, my ex took all the good cooking pans so I have been eating like a bachelor for the last year.

Scorntyrant
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:21 pm 

MalignantTyrant wrote:
I've been trying to make the perfect bolognese...but I can't fucking get it down, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It always ends up tasting perfectly bland. Not bad by any means, but completely unremarkable and largely boring.

That's one of those things everyone has their own recipe for. I dated an Italian girl for a few years, her version was a northern take on it where the sauce was much more like a ragu than the more saucy version I was used to. These days when I cook it I use a veal/pork mince rather than beef. I wouldn't go out of my way to get it, but my local supermarket carries it. I find that if I do use beef, it's actually better when you use a cheaper grade with a higher fat content. If I have bacon in the fridge, I'll put in a rasher with the onions and garlic as they go in to soften. For spices, my sister-in-law's shop sells a blend with paprika, garlic, oregano, thyme, pepper, onion, chilli and marjoram that I try and keep on hand. If not, we usually have fresh rosemary, oregano, bay leaf and thyme from the garden. Red wine is absolutely essential. One "secret weapon" is Vegemite (although you could use Marmite or even miso paste in a pinch) as its an immediate umami bomb. A teaspoon of that shit goes a long way. Vegetable stock too - I'm too lazy and disorganized to make and store my own stock, but I always keep vegie bouillon cubes or powder in the cupboard and use that in anything that gets simmered. If you have a slow cooker, that's the way to go I think.

aaronmb666
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:37 am 

Just started learning to cook as I moved out and got married a few years ago. She bought an air fryer and after learning that, we use it almost daily. Ive been eating a lot of steak lately. I usually make a big spinach salad(spinach, blueberries, cheese, and bacon). If not that, then a fruit bowl.

Thexhumed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:02 am 

MalignantTyrant wrote:

What tomatoes do you use?

ZenoMarx
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:09 am 

MalignantTyrant wrote:

I've been told there's a good Milk Street recipe on youtube.

MalignantTyrant
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:45 am 

Thexhumed wrote:
MalignantTyrant wrote:

Uh...whichever ones are the more oval shapes ones. From what I understand those ones work well for bolognese sauce

BastardHead wrote:
Of all the people want to bully like a 90s sitcom bully, Trunk is an easy top 3 finish. When I inevitably develop lung cancer I'm going to make my Make-A-Wish request to be to give him a swirly.

Thexhumed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:45 pm 

MalignantTyrant wrote:

Uh...whichever ones are the more oval shapes ones. From what I understand those ones work well for bolognese sauce

Next time try using whole canned tomatoes (the whole thing, including the soft paste) olive oil,salt and oregano, you'll be amazed how it tastes.

Scorntyrant
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:35 am 

MalignantTyrant wrote:
Thexhumed wrote:
MalignantTyrant wrote:

Those are Romas. If you are using them fresh, it's easier and gets a better result to use canned ones, but you also need a good dollop of tomato paste in there as well.

MeavyHetal
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:55 pm 

Anyone here a fan of sushi?

linkavitch
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:20 am 

I enjoy eating it whenever I get the chance. There's this takeout sushi place near my place that has pretty good quality sushi and they don't put wasabi on it which is nice (most Korean sushi has wasabi on by default). When my wife and I were in Japan for New Years I ate sushi 2 days straight. Mostly ate various tunas that are harder to get here.

Do you like sashimi also? Korea has its own version of sashimi called 회 (hoe). Some of the restaurants have these big fish tanks outside them with the fish swimming around. When you order your food the chef will grab the fish and chop its head off then cut it up and you'll eat it within 10 minutes.
Spoiler: show

But if you really want the good raw stuff you have to get live octopus, its so chewy and gummy and they say if you chew carefully enough you can hear it screaming in your mouth.

MeavyHetal
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:25 pm 

linkavitch wrote:
I enjoy eating it whenever I get the chance. There's this takeout sushi place near my place that has pretty good quality sushi and they don't put wasabi on it which is nice (most Korean sushi has wasabi on by default). When my wife and I were in Japan for New Years I ate sushi 2 days straight. Mostly ate various tunas that are harder to get here.

Do you like sashimi also? Korea has its own version of sashimi called 회 (hoe). Some of the restaurants have these big fish tanks outside them with the fish swimming around. When you order your food the chef will grab the fish and chop its head off then cut it up and you'll eat it within 10 minutes.

But if you really want the good raw stuff you have to get live octopus, its so chewy and gummy and they say if you chew carefully enough you can hear it screaming in your mouth.

I've never tried sashimi to be honest, but I can't imagine it would be too far off from sushi. My wife can't even stomach the thought of eating raw fish, so my opportunities to indulge in sushi/sashimi are somewhat rare.

I think Unagi has to be my favorite so far, but so far there's not a variety that i've tried that I didn't like.

linkavitch
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:55 am 

Eel is great definitely one of my favorites too. The only ones I can't eat are sea urchin/cucumbers. Urchins have this pumpkin like texture while being cold and stink bad I can't stand them.

Thexhumed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:04 pm 

I love sushi! And I'd love to try the traditional Japanese one, here in Chile it looks like this. It's not bad, but it doesn't feel/taste like an Asian dish at all.

What about the US, how is sushi there?

MeavyHetal
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:37 am 

Today I want to dicuss one of my favorite foods that I probably shouldn't be consuming nearly as much as I do: CHEESE!

Extra sharp cheddar is one of my favorite snacking cheeses, the sharper the better. I practically want it to cut my fucking tongue off :lol:

Hexenmacht46290
Has a GED in Gamercide

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:48 am 

I made mapo tofu. I didn’t have ground pork, and I had some ground lamb I had already bought, so I substituted that. I didn’t have doubanjiang, so I used gochujang instead, it’s kind of similar. I was able to get real Sichuan peppercorns, but my red chiles were some North American ones. Not ‘100% authentic,’ but close. I don’t have a wok, I used a cast iron pan, and high heat, and I added the peppers last, so that the peppercorns didn’t turn too bitter. It came out pretty good. Anthony Bourdain said that this was his favorite food, and the best hangover cure. The peppercorns and ginger are great, if you have a cold.

MeavyHetal wrote:
Extra sharp cheddar is one of my favorite snacking cheeses, the sharper the better. I practically want it to cut my fucking tongue off :lol:

Cheddars with the calcite crystals are the best. I like putting that on a slice of bread, with some pickled herring. Cheese, and other fatty foods fucking rule.
With my weed, I smoke every day
If I'm not high, the hate will escape
I smoke and smoke, stoned as a fuck
Weed is my life, weed is my love…
-John Gallagher

Scorntyrant
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:52 am 

Hexenmacht46290 wrote:
I made mapo tofu. I didn’t have ground pork, and I had some ground lamb I had already bought, so I substituted that. I didn’t have doubanjiang, so I used gochujang instead, it’s kind of similar. I was able to get real Sichuan peppercorns, but my red chiles were some North American ones. Not ‘100% authentic,’ but close. I don’t have a wok, I used a cast iron pan, and high heat, and I added the peppers last, so that the peppercorns didn’t turn too bitter. It came out pretty good. Anthony Bourdain said that this was his favorite food, and the best hangover cure. The peppercorns and ginger are great, if you have a cold.

MeavyHetal wrote:

Cheddars with the calcite crystals are the best. I like putting that on a slice of bread, with some pickled herring. Cheese, and other fatty foods fucking rule.

Sichuan pepper rules, wonderful stuff. I haven't cooked it for a while, but I used to do a roasted pork belly and then chop it up and stir-fry it with Sichuan pepper, garlic, chilli, rice wine, soy sauce and bok choy. It's a fairly common cuisine here - you have your standard Cantonese restaurants which are the basic "Chinese", but also lots of regional specialty places - Sichuan hot-pot, Mongolian barbeque and such. We went out for dinner for a friend's birthday a little while ago, about 15 of us, to a place a Chinese friend recommended which was more or less north-western style and it was one of the best dinners I've had in years. With that many people you can just have a bit of everything because you are ordering for the table rather than al-a-carte, which is where it really shines. Not recommended if you don't like spicy food, and knocking back that much chilli and the requisite cooling beer on a really hot Australian summer day isn't for everybody.

So, onto cheese. I married into a Greek family and have developed a real love for their cheese. A good goat or sheep milk Feta is the business, and the Saganaki-style cheeses, Haloumi, Kasseri, Kefalotyri or whatnot lightly pan-fried with oilve oil, lemon and basil are amazing. A plate of olives, pita bread, cheese, maybe a grilled sardine and a glass of red wine is the lunch of the gods. Not heavy or soporific at all, quick and easy to make and packed full of nutrition. Chomp that down in the sun down by the harbor as you watch the fishing boats come and go and you will be the philosopher-king before you know it. Bonus points if you start on the black coffee and ouzo while playing dominos with the old fellas afterwards.

Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2  Next