Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Required Fields
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:44 pm 

STANLEY CUP FINAL

Vegas Golden Knights (1st in Pacific Division) vs. Florida Panthers (2nd Eastern Conference wild card)
The 2023 Stanley Cup Final has the Vegas Golden Knights taking on the Florida Panthers. The Golden Knights and Panthers have both made one Stanley Cup Final appearance to date. The Panthers made the Stanley Cup Final in 1996, when they lost to the Colorado Avalanche, and the Golden Knights made the Stanley Cup Final in 2018, when they were defeated by the Washington Capitals. Since neither team has ever won the Stanley Cup, 2023 will see a team hoist the Stanley Cup for the first time. This marks the first time the Golden Knights and Panthers have met in the playoffs. In the 2022-23 regular season, the Golden Knights and Panthers met twice. Vegas won the first meeting 4-2 on January 12, while Florida won the second meeting 2-1 on March 7.
Prediction: Florida in six games.

kluseba
Making Metal Archives Reviews Great Again!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:14 am 

The Stanley Cup playoffs have been most exciting, passionate and surprising this year. It all concludes with the duel between the Eastern Conference champions and the Western Conference champions. The Florida Panthers will be playing against the Vegas Golden Knights. None of these two teams has ever won the Stanley Cup yet. I think it's great to see some teams performing well that haven't achieved to win the most important trophy in professional hockey yet. My prediction is that the Florida Panthers will win the Stanley Cup finals in six games. The team's chemistry, development and energy are impressive and the team had a few more days off than their opponents. The Vegas Golden Knights are a respectable team with a stunning mixture of veterans and youngsters but I sense that they are a tiny little bit less committed and enthusiastic than their opponents. Who knows? The Stanley Cup playoffs have been filled with surprises, so I might be completely wrong here as well. Let's find out by enjoying the last few games of the season to the fullest!

''Room 819'': http://kluseba.eklablog.com/room-819-a-short-story-a213183053

Bishop_Drugsalot
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:34 am 

Fuck this

Reply to topic