Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
tomcat_ha
Minister of Boiling Water

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:23 pm 

it would be great if any punk archive also rejected metalcore that got rejected from here.

OpsiusCato
Mexican Metal Inquisition

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:59 pm 

tomcat_ha wrote:
it would be great if any punk archive also rejected metalcore that got rejected from here.

Word.
Opsius is Metal as fuck.

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:05 am 

haha, I've actually seen someone in S&C use that as an argument at least once. "But a Punk Archive would probably reject us for being too metal!"

caspian
Old Man Yells at Car Park

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:20 am 

PDS wrote:
I'm in only if I'm the one to add The Pogues.

I think a Punk Archives would be pretty useful overall.

Man I've always thought the best way to go about it would be for Morri and HB to license out the MA code for dudes that wanted to do something similar. Add an extra charge for tech support, why not. "Here's the basic framework, just change a few words around and get a new logo". You could then make a jazz archives, ambient/noise/thingo archives, country music archives, whatever.

I'm sure there's a lot of dudes that would love to help with archives of different genres (myself included), but who can't program to save their lives.

https://strangercountry.bandcamp.com/al ... the-chebar new album! Power shoegaze? Dream-doom???

OlioTheSmall
Handsome (marsupial) Beast

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:47 am 

I think that would be rad. Although, metalheads have a pretty large representation on the interenet and I'm not sure how much success other genres would have. I'd still use a punk archives though, if there was one.

- Tim Minchin

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:03 am 

There are two huge hurdles in the way of any other archive working, unfortunately:

1) Punk hates rules, and MA works because it has a lot of rules. Without it the place would be total anarchy, which would be exactly what a punk archives would love but would make an actual archive suck.

2) Apart from maybe prog rock and jazz, I don't think any other genre of music has a fanbase that is made up of enough obsessive nerds to keep everything updated, accurate, and smooth.
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

MutantClannfear
Blank Czech

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:50 pm 

BastardHead wrote:
2) Apart from maybe prog rock and jazz, I don't think any other genre of music has a fanbase that is made up of enough obsessive nerds to keep everything updated, accurate, and smooth.

Classical Archives would be in good hands for sure.

droneriot
cisgender

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:58 pm 

Industrial has a fanbase that is made up of obessive nerds to keep everything updates and accurate, but would be an epic failure on the smooth - MA's question of what is metal and what isn't is actually very straight-forward with some civilised debate here and there, industrial fans would run riot fighting over what's industrial and what isn't.

https://conservativetentacles.bandcamp.com/

OpsiusCato

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:15 pm 

droneriot wrote:
Industrial has a fanbase that is made up of obessive nerds to keep everything updates and accurate, but would be an epic failure on the smooth - MA's question of what is metal and what isn't is actually very straight-forward with some civilised debate here and there, industrial fans would run riot fighting over what's industrial and what isn't.

Easy to solve that one. "Does it sound like it belongs in a WW2 bunker full of cogs and furnances?? If yes, it's industrial. If not, it's the opposite"
Opsius is Metal as fuck.

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:19 pm 

Only civilised debate? Well, I suppose in the sense that I've never heard of any mods getting their asses kicked in meatspace over a rejection.

rexxz
Where's your band?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:41 pm 

Azmodes wrote:
meatspace

I'm stealing this.

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:01 pm 

rexxz wrote:
Azmodes wrote:
meatspace

I'm stealing this.

*cough*newHexencraftalbumtitle*cough*

Lord_Jotun
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:20 am 

Really? IIRC "meatspace" is pretty damn old slang by now (at least early 2010s); i guess it just never caught on.
Orgiastic Pleasures
Rust
Black Druid Hymns - my projects on YouTube

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:32 am 

Yeah, I'd heard of that probably in the early 2000's in chat rooms for sure.

GLOAMING - death/doom | COMA VOID - black/doom/post-rock

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:26 am 

Can't fault rexxz for liking combinations of [food]+[place]: meatspace, crabhouse, fishmeadow, porkarena, beefzone

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018
Live young, die free. Gone, but not forgotten.

Zodijackyl
63 Axe Handles High

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:42 pm 

At this point in time, it's not feasible for a Metal Archives clone to pop up for another type of music. It took many years to build the ubiquity of the site, through quality and depth of information. The webmasters were able to both evolve the site's software *and* build a staff and userbase to manage it effectively. That can't be replicated and cloned for a few reasons:

-Software, and the programmers dedication
-Userbase, and the old die-hards having settled elsewhere
-Competition, because there's a hell of a lot of info on Discogs and YouTube

This site was founded in 2002, before the age of social media. The site established itself, over time, as being more complete, extensive, and reliable than the information found on sites like MySpace and Facebook. It long predates quality music on YouTube, which would be the primary competitor for any new music archive. A new database would need to supercede all other sites in order to become relevant, and it would need to find a knowledgeable and resourceful database to build it. Quite simply, that's not happening in 2017.

The place where Hardcore Database failed, despite decent programming, was that the few contributors were simply tourists wandering over there from MA. There were no oldschool hardcore fans, nobody with collections of thousands of records contributing them - the people with the information simply weren't engaged to populate it, and I don't think it would've been possible. For comparison, take a look at early MA contributor and legendary metal maniac peterott's text-only collection of label catalogues. Incredible. The painstaking manual collection of data like that is incredible, but not something you're likely to find in 2017. While Discogs and other sites have databases of similar data in parallel, there's still nobody quite like metal maniacs.

Perhaps most important, especially compared to the downfalls of many other sites, is our webmasters' dedication. The same owners and programmers for 15 years, the core of the project never changing hands. The ability of the site to remain non-commercial for all this time has saved it from a thousand terrible fates. Their respect for the staff and deference on many aspects of operation have allowed us to keep a broadly knowledgeable collective of staff. They're ultimately the bosses, of course - but for example, if we're looking for an opinion on a borderline hard rock/heavy metal submission, we'll tap into our brain trust and ask failsafeman, since we know he's good with that style. The site runs very smoothly, internally. Whether that smoothness comes from 30,000 word debates on policy between myself and derigin, or similarly lengthy exchanges between Erosion and I about Lush shampoo, that's uncertain.

So, I'd like to lay to rest the idea of a ___ archive ever springing up in 2017 or later. There are too many factors preventing it from being viable.

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:25 pm 

Zodi, my friend, we know that. :P

Metal Archives just happened to be at the right time at the right place, and to grow with the right people and right policies. Personally, sometimes I wish the same was true for other forms of music, but it is ultimately too little, too late for the reasons you gave.

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

MutantClannfear
Blank Czech

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:43 am 

Wow, Derigin providing the shorter paraphrase of somebody else's wall of text. I never thought I'd see the day.

Emptiness Cycle
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:50 am 

MutantClannfear wrote:
Wow, Derigin providing the shorter paraphrase of somebody else's wall of text. I never thought I'd see the day.

We live in curious and incredible times, my friend.

Last edited by Emptiness Cycle on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
MetalCuresHeadaches
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:37 am 

Necromancy time.

What does the staff find to be the most grating part of working on the site (aside from the repetition you all have to spit out every day)? And conversely, is there anything you really find rewarding?

BastardHead wrote:
Everybody sucks, especially you.

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:28 am 

For me it's definitely the shitty grind submissions. %90 of them are unacceptable and very, very terrible.

Edit: for clarity sake; I love being a mod. It's a lot of fun and the community is a great group of people. I mostly stick to band queue cause it's what I enjoy the most. And I like discovering new bands, though it's not often I find something I want to hear again :lol:

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

Last edited by Erosion of Humanity on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Myrkrarfar
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:31 am 

If they are short, chaotic, and obnoxious, maybe they're just inspired by the genre...?

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:23 am 

MetalCuresHeadaches wrote:
Necromancy time.

What does the staff find to be the most grating part of working on the site (aside from the repetition you all have to spit out every day)? And conversely, is there anything you really find rewarding?

Obvious reviews for obvious albums.

See: http://www.metal-archives.com/users/TrooperEd

There's still some people who think they have something to say concerning Master of Puppets of Paranoid lol

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:52 am 

I can never decide which is more annoying: reviews for those super obvious classics that try hard to be cynical and edgy by giving them a 50-60 or lower and bitching about how "overrated" they are as if that's a legit critique, or reviews that are glowing 100% ones and start off with "what more can you say about Master of Puppets that hasn't been said?" before going on to 5 paragraphs of the same old praises and critiques.

PvtNinjer
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:32 am 

Lol, yeah there's always someone trying to be the next UltraBoris. It's wiffle thrash! :lol:

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:39 pm 

A caveat. Like with what EoH said above, I just want to point out that I do love being a mod/admin here and I really do appreciate our users. So while parts of this post may be full of complaints or appear somewhat negative, ultimately none of what I comment on in this post actually impacts the way I view this job. I've always held the perspective that being staff here is a hobby, and if you don't enjoy the hobby then it's not worth continuing it. That's never been the case with me. I fucking love this place!

What does the staff find to be the most grating part of working on the site (aside from the repetition you all have to spit out every day)?

In no particular order: users that bully other users; users that lie to us and refuse to provide their sources to us when we ask; users that try to play the "I'll go ask Mommy when Daddy says 'No'" card; users that refuse to read the rules OR fail to do what we've plainly and clearly asked them to do; users that try to be sneaky with their editing and then play innocent; users that whine about being banned or warned without actually owning up to making their mistake (guess what, if you admit your mistake and try to make amends, we're more likely to be forgiving!); band members that ask users to submit subjective information that's clearly against our rules and the users/fans that decide to do it anyway; band members that throw a stink when they don't get their way; band members who rudely ask us to do things; band members that try to whitewash; band members and their fans who try so hard for kvlt points that they disrespect our site by trying to vandalize it; band submitters that put no effort into their submissions; band submitters that continually submit the same borderline shit in a concerted effort to "try to push the boundaries as to what's acceptable" (and yes, that's an exact quote from one of our regular band submitters); band submitters who never actually read the rules, or who do but then get upset that we don't agree with them on what's metal and what's not; band submitters who make things hard on us by giving us submissions that don't clearly provide us with the evidence we need; band submissions that rely on dubious evidence and - ugh - terrible forms of distribution (ie. Russian torrent sites and DIR); band submissions for shitty borderline genres with low quality music that make you groan when you accept them because they're clearly acceptable but you hate your life because people produce such music; reports that have a billion changes included in a massive 1000 word single report; reports that don't provide anything in the "source" box except "LOL, why does a source matter?" or "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?"; genre reports; line-up reports that require 20 steps for a minor change; on that point, artists that have 50+ bands but it's unknown what they do in them; also on the topic of artists, artists that threaten to sue us without first asking us to make reasonable changes; in fact any kinda legal threat; reviews for highly popular albums and the reviewers that make them; reviews that wax poetic about a band but fail to describe the music of the album; track-by-track reviews; reviews that try to be edgy; reviewers that ignore our rejections and try to submit their reviews without changes; reviewers that plagiarise; trying to figure out April Fools' jokes that are original and might actually fool you guys; forum threads and discussions that turn into excessive and sometimes edgy US politics/social issues/religious talk; mini-modding; not having enough time in the day to do all the stuff I want to for the site; Oakenshield; cutting down the queues only to refresh and find that all the entries you've removed have been replaced; lone-wolfing.

And conversely, is there anything you really find rewarding?

In no particular order, and certainly not exhaustive: finding that gem of a band in the band queue; reaching out to users willing to learn and watching as they become active, fantastic contributors; reaching out to band members and getting to know them; the pride of working on the world's most comprehensive metal database; finding that obscure bit of information and adding it to the site; in fact, adding any new information to the site; fixing errors and making things more consistent; reviewing a virgin album; reading quality reviews and interesting forum posts; seeing the community active and people interested in the site; getting to know regulars and becoming friends with them over time; resolving complicated policy issues and situations with bands; answering questions from contributors and getting a "thank you" in response; seeing band submitters provide us with evidence in a simple, clear way; getting into policy discussions with Zodi and the rest of the team (and answering posts in this thread and in the S&C forum); clearing a queue; hosting the review challenge; giving a well-deserved 8 points to a review; finishing one of the many ongoing projects I have been working on with MA; receiving and responding to the opposite of hate mail; oh fuck it, responding smartly to hate mail, too; having a solid discussion with another user or forum regular about any topic at all and it remain tension-free; giving a well-deserved and well-justified ban; and likewise, giving a well-deserved and well-justified promotion; working as a team and reaching decisions by consensus. There's more, of course, but on the whole generally everything feels relatively rewarding. The things that aren't rewarding are just nitpicks.

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:53 pm 

Quote:
reports that don't provide anything in the "source" box except "LOL, why does a source matter?" or "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?";

Holy shit :lol: :lol:

Have there been any legitimately interesting "I'LL SUE YOU" types or is it mostly just bedroom nsbm types who don't want their names public?

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:57 pm 

Generally it seems legal threats tend to come in three forms, and in each form it varies by legitimacy and severity:

The first form demands that we remove a band/a label/an artist page. You get the threats that are downright juvenile (ie. the "remve band or eLSE - signed by Laywer Dawson McCrabby") and the more professional ones from some RIAA-level "representative" or PR agency that demands total control over a band's "assets" (which they surmise also includes unofficial webpages and entries on neutral encyclopedias). You can imagine that neither example has much ground, if any, to stand on.

The second form demands that we remove personal and/or biographic information. Again, there's the ones that are juvenile and often from kvlt kiddies that seek total anonymity with and control over the branding of their projects (but still publicly distribute such information or are hypocrites or both, regardless), there's the ones that legitimately make a solid case for removal (and would have been acceptable, regardless of the "legal threat"), and then there's others that try to argue that information is wrong or inflammatory (perhaps even libelous!) when it may be easily verified by multiple sources as otherwise. On occasion there are also threats that try to impose laws of other countries or international law, like EU directives and whatnot, which have no grounding with us or relevance to us whatsoever. We always try to be reasonable, and with personal information specifically, we readily admit in our rules what the reasonable grounds for removal are, and how best to reach us. Still, we do receive legal threats every once and a while.

The last form is the most bizarre, and those are demands for us to remove objective information and/or add subjective information. In these cases, the legal threat often comes from a manager or a band member regarding a legal dispute within the band. Sometimes the threat misplaces blame on us when it's intended for the other party; in other words, they accuse us of collusion or of including or removing information as a party of the other side. In other situations, the threat is made to try to impose one side of a legal dispute's position on our site, probably to give that side greater legitimacy. Like the other forms, there's juvenile attempts where, say, a spurned former band member might "threaten to sue us" if we don't do what they ask, and there's more clearly legitimate threats involving actual lawyers. Naturally we don't seek any involvement in the business of bands (this is one reason I'm a staunch supporter of being an 'objective observer' at all costs), and so our response is usually to inform them that we are not a party and only report on what is publicly verifiable. Nevertheless, these threats still exist and to varying degrees can go from being totally normal legal infighting to weird and downright ridiculous claims.

All this said, we do take all legal threats seriously - including the juvenile ones - even if we are well aware that they have no basis in any legal reality relevant to us. That doesn't mean we will kowtow and accept them. It's just surprisingly, though. While sometimes folks will pull the "I'LL SUE YOU" response after they don't get their way, more often than not it's a first response or request to us. I don't think such folks realize that it's a lot easier to convince us to do something by being rational and reasonable than to resort to often false or ridiculous threats... but they don't get that.

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

brainbomb
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:31 pm 

Derigin wrote:
I don't think such folks realize that it's a lot easier to convince us to do something by being rational and reasonable than to resort to often false or ridiculous threats... but they don't get that.

this is like a universal struggle. It truly baffles me how people resort to belligerence instead of being calm and rational.

Antioch
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:54 am 

brainbomb wrote:
It truly baffles me how people resort to belligerence instead of being calm and rational.

It really shouldn't. Some people have a short fuse; others can be (more) patient. It's not a matter of nurture only; sometimes nature fucks you up in ways you can't imagine. Being calm and civilised might come naturally to some; to others, it's a conscious choice they (struggle to) make every single time. The ability to suppress those feelings of hostility when they erupt is a commendable trait; it shouldn't be taken for granted.

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:53 am 

An example of routine reports we get, attempting whitewashing without even an attempt at backing it up: http://www.metal-archives.com/report/vi ... 2/show/all

brainbomb
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:45 pm 

Antioch wrote:
brainbomb wrote:
It truly baffles me how people resort to belligerence instead of being calm and rational.

It really shouldn't. Some people have a short fuse; others can be (more) patient. It's not a matter of nurture only; sometimes nature fucks you up in ways you can't imagine. Being calm and civilised might come naturally to some; to others, it's a conscious choice they (struggle to) make every single time. The ability to suppress those feelings of hostility when they erupt is a commendable trait; it shouldn't be taken for granted.

this is a good point, and very true.

droneriot
cisgender

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:26 pm 

There's archive.org. When you put something on the internet, it's on the internet. You can't whitewash.

https://conservativetentacles.bandcamp.com/

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:02 pm 

Diamhea wrote:
An example of routine reports we get, attempting whitewashing without even an attempt at backing it up: http://www.metal-archives.com/report/vi ... 2/show/all

Man, you don't recognize Visitor? He's famous!

~Guest 368187
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:55 pm 

Smoking_Gnu wrote:
Diamhea wrote:

Man, you don't recognize Visitor? He's famous!

Visitor is indeed very famous!

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:46 pm 

:ugh:

Quote:
Thy Art is Murder have openly stated that they are a Deathcore band, and have received multiple awards from within the Deathcore community. Simultaneously, multiple bands who do not agree with the Deathcore label have been classified as Deathcore and blacklisted (e.g. Oceano, The Acacia Strain), so it doesn't make sense to blacklist a band that doesn't agree with the Deathcore label, but allow one who openly welcomes it onto the site, despite the site's rules clearly stating that Deathcore is not allowed on the site.
Source/Evidence:
Thy Art is Murder's music frequently uses Blast Beats, Double Bass drumming, and Breakdowns, all of which are key traits of Metalcore/Deathcore. Examples of these can be found in several of their songs, e.g. "Reign of Darkness", "Absolute Genocide", and "Laceration Penetration".

http://www.metal-archives.com/report/vi ... 6/show/all
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:15 am 

And another textbook whitewashing example.

Facebook still showing names: https://www.facebook.com/pg/-Merlock--8614916823/about/
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:57 am 

Heh. I think you might example them out D...

Any other questions from anyone?

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

OpsiusCato

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:00 pm 

The part I hate the most about working the site would be all that fucking DIR nonstop submission of crap. That's like my entire Top 10. After that, Black Metal *AND* Thrash Metal from South America. South American kvltkids and thrashkids are the most obnoxious, close-minded people ever. Fake bands, fake information, and people using the site as their fucking playground to raise their Metal Cred. That I can't stand. People who consciously decides to ignore the rules. People who can't take "no" for an answer. People that have an attitude because they can't understand how deathcore/ambient/noise/pornogore/freddurstwiggermusic is not Metal. "If Band X is here then Band Y should be here too" comparisons. Quoting Derigin, users that try to play the "I'll go ask Mommy when Daddy says 'No'" card. Whitewashing and revisionism. Tangible proof denial. Lazy, near-empty band submissions (NOT IN MY WATCH, GOD DAMMIT!). The indonesian Metal scene and their absurd belief that we're influenced by black magic. Goatfangs' definition of Power Metal. Tantrums. Not having enough time for MA. Invalid/poor/outright unacceptable proof of release. Bands that demand editing privileges over their profiles.

The rewarding part is huge... Doing something valuable for the Metal Scene is always rewarding. Being part of this awesome, knowledgeable group of people, the staff, is really fucking awesome. The Teamwork! This place has, by far, the best work environment I've ever seen. Everyone has a voice and a vote, and everyone respects everyone. Everyone is always eager to help everyone and we all get involved and take action. That's super cool. Swiss clocks can't compare. Discovering cool bands in the queues. Discovering cool bands just by clicking around this place. Getting to meet musicians from "those Metal bands" you love. Receiving free stuff in the mail that bands send. Listening to other Metal fans talk IRL and notice they qoute MA word-by-word, just to tell to oneself "HAH! I wrote that piece of info!". Having people give you free drinks at gigs because you work in Metal Archives. Listening to entire discographies to check out if this or that genre change is warranted. Investigating bands for entire months to find out that little piece of hidden info. Tracking down band members that have been away from the Metal scene for decades to finally find them and getting information firsthand. Unmasking bullshitters, liars and plagiarists. Being called "poser" by people you know checks the site every half an hour because irony. Internal discussions about pretty much everything MA-related, especially policy ones. Being the one to blame for the addition of the "disputed" status for bands (yay I accomplished something relevant). Receiving hate mail and death threats. Custom forum ranks! Huge reports that require lots of work. Legal threats. Watching the queues decrease. Making friends with people I meet here. Getting paid for hanging out in here (haha). Metalbot. I fucking *LOVE* Metalbot. He has helped me out beyond any description. Learning more and more every day by working here. And many things more.
Opsius is Metal as fuck.

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:23 pm 

Too bad Metalbot is dead!

Bwahahahaha

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next