Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
ViF
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:31 pm 

i'm not sure if this is the correct area to post this or not ( mods, please move to proper area ) i have 27 codes that was gave to me to use on Marlboro.com and i have no use for them and if i recall correctly their promotion is ending this month and 27 codes is the max allowed per month(?) if interested in the codes, private message me and depending on how many replies i get i'll give multiple or all ( if only one message) to anyone. not selling,trading or asking for anything in return, just wanna share what was shared with me.

sorry mods if this is inappropriate.
you are already gods, without earthly desires. but one thing you want to know is that your own crash-dive is not in vain. regrettably, we will not be able to tell you the results. but i shall watch your efforts to the end and report your deeds to the throne

Grimbeard
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:23 am 

This reminds me of a funny story my former coworker told me.

He would walk along the road he lived off of and would pick up cigarette boxes to collect the points off of them. Well after a while of doing this these points really started to add up. So he cashed his points in and got a grill which he was extremely excited about. So he gets this grill, maybe he cooks on it once or twice, and shortly there after he comes outside to find that the grill was gone! He looked all around for it but there was no trace what so ever. He was pretty upset wondering for another week or so who had stolen his grill which he had spent all that time walking along the road collecting points from littered cigarette boxes for. Well a few days later it became time for him to cut the grass and as he's mowing the yard he keeps randomly running over some extremely hard shit that's knocking the absolute hell out of his blades all under the mower and shooting them off to the side. So after hitting a few of these things he finally stops to pick up the pieces and realized that they were all metal shards from the grill!

By this point I'm about dying laughing because I realized before he proceeds to tell me, that lightning must have struck the fucking thing and literally blew it to smithereens all over his yard!

:)

Reply to topic