Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
~Guest 454771
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:21 am 

Yeah, it's fun to dunk on them and all, but most of the conspiracy theory types I've met (not counting the racist conspiracy theory types) struck me as people who were just trying to get some measure of control in their lives where they feel like they have none. They're not all totally dumb either, all this energy could be channeled into much more productive efforts.
Sedition and Pockets wrote:
But tell them the entire economic system rests on the theft of labor, and they'll shit themselves in the rush to condemn the observation.

Yeah, give people the actual right answer and it's harder to accept than the stuff that involves wizards and aliens. I think it's that in school they teach that the Earth isn't flat, but they don't teach that thinking the Earth is flat makes you a villain.

Curious_dead
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:03 pm 

BastardHead wrote:
I actually did ask a flat earther straight up what the point would be of all of the world's governments and scientists hiding the earth's shape and he said it wouldn't actually change anything if the earth was flat or round (though it's totally flat), it's just a measure of control by the global powers that he's resisting.

I've seen this a lot with the anti-maskers.

"It's a tool of control."

How? How does hiding your face become a tool of control? It's actually backwards - authoritarian governments don't want protesters/opponents to wear masks so they can identify them, use facial recognition, etc.

"They take your rights a little at a time." So they created this absolutely massive conspiracy surrounding a global virus, just so they can remove a tiny bit of our rights? The effort needed is completely out of whack compared to the supposed "gain".

And then it's all a slippery slope from there. "They're gonna ask for a COVID passport for you to shop." Again, what's the point? We have identification, we have phones on which we freely give a lot of information and that allows various entities to trace us precisely, we are assigned government numbers, we provide financial information to the government every year... What would be the point of adding a passport (other than prove we are COVID-free)?

Going back to the Flat Earth, what's the point of "control" for the sake of it? There is none. It's just pointless. An Herculean effort to gain a pointless "control". Still, conspiracy theorists don't seem to need more than that. "It's a control tool" is good enough for them, but it often doesn't survive the tiniest amount of scrutiny.

droneriot
incelgender

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:42 pm 

There's a form of self-fulfilling conspiracy that what you people said fits a lot. I've seen it in Zeitgeist: The people who control all the money in the world run this big conspiracy to control all the money in the world. And David Icke does it a lot: The people who run a clandestine world government run this big conspiracy to run a clandestine world government. And all I can think is, what is the fucking point of the fucking conspiracy just to gain what they already have? It doesn't make any fucking practical sense. The goal of the conspiracy is the exact thing the people running the conspiracy already have according to the conspiracy theory, it's so incredibly ridiculously retarded. The goal of conspiracies is to gain more of what you have, not to end up with exactly what you already have, it doesn't make any fucking sense.

https://conservativetentacles.bandcamp.com/

alexo666
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:34 pm 

^And that's exactly why I don't believe in or entertaint he idea of conspiracies anymore.

Everything is so plainly in sight, it shows me that it's likely a sign of mental illness to think it's illuminati or whatever.

Like Occams Razor dictates that Trump is a piece of shit racist that does everything he's getting reporting on. And that he had pedophile island friends.

And also our labor fruits is getting stolen at exoborant amounts by CEOs.

Last FM

droneriot
incelgender

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:44 pm 

Well there's the real conspiracies like there are no WMDs in Iraq or Epstein didn't kill himself, which usually turn out true when someone seriously investigates them. But that whole big shadow government thing gets so self-contradictory every way you think about it that's where everybody with half a brain or more needs to tune out.

Earthcubed
The Great Fearmonger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:04 pm 

droneriot wrote:
Well there's the real conspiracies like there are no WMDs in Iraq or Epstein didn't kill himself, which usually turn out true when someone seriously investigates them. But that whole big shadow government thing gets so self-contradictory every way you think about it that's where everybody with half a brain or more needs to tune out.

Well, the actual conspiracy is that Iran laundered disinformation about their nearest enemy's WMDs so that others would solve the problem for them, but DC prefers we would all forget that story. ;)

FloristOfVampyrism wrote:
That wasn't meant as a k.o. though, he specifically targeted an area of the cerebellum which, if ruptured, renders you a Jehovah's witness indefinitely

Khan Vozdig
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:24 pm 

Yep I see your all's point ...

Come to think of it the McCartney is dead/Elvis is still alive conspiracy theories are probably even better examples of pointless ones , though I suppose some haters of McCartney's post Beatles musical efforts can use said theory to rationalize their dislike of said music .

Earthcubed
The Great Fearmonger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:32 pm 

If we use droneriot's terminology, "Elvis is alive" would fit into the religious obsession category.

FloristOfVampyrism wrote:
That wasn't meant as a k.o. though, he specifically targeted an area of the cerebellum which, if ruptured, renders you a Jehovah's witness indefinitely

Operation Pivo
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:53 am 

Interesting discussion.
I encountered a really bizarre one recently: Mud Flood.
Ever noticed that some old buildings look like they were built straight into the slope of a hill? So much so that even low level windows are partially covered by the slope of the pavement outside? Why would they build it like that?
Apparently, the most sensible answer to some is that the buildings have existed for such a long time that volcanoes have been and gone, already creating the hills around the buildings before civilisation came along and created a historical record for the area.

~Guest 454771
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:40 am 

Earthcubed wrote:
If we use droneriot's terminology, "Elvis is alive" would fit into the religious obsession category.

Sure, but that's true and not actually a conspiracy...

Right guys? :(

Methuen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:58 am 

Mellifleur wrote:
Earthcubed wrote:

Sure, but that's true and not actually a conspiracy...

Right guys? :(

Uh huh huh :)

Lane
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:35 am 

Operation Pivo wrote:
Interesting discussion.
I encountered a really bizarre one recently: Mud Flood.
Ever noticed that some old buildings look like they were built straight into the slope of a hill? So much so that even low level windows are partially covered by the slope of the pavement outside? Why would they build it like that?
Apparently, the most sensible answer to some is that the buildings have existed for such a long time that volcanoes have been and gone, already creating the hills around the buildings before civilisation came along and created a historical record for the area.

There's rock under loose ground on slopes/mountainsides and when there's enough of rain, the loose ground turns into mud and gravity does the rest...

(Or did I somehow understand this completely wrong?!?!)

Operation Pivo
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:42 am 

You've got it right in that that was a flawless description of how landslides can occur.
It's just that the towns that have these types of buildings, typically don't have city-covering landslides in their historical record, nor do they have mountains and large hills close enough to do that sort of damage.
Hence the conspiracy theorist's explanation that the buildings and landslide/lava flow must have happened long before civilisation was there to witness it.

Lane
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:32 am 

Yeah, now read after good sleep, I got your point. Do you have any good online stuff about these to link? I've never seen anything about such possible ancient civilizations.

I do not know how believable are those rock samples from Egypt for example, which some claim to be far older and including salt water marks... But it is definitely interesting theory, these older civilizations (another piece is that antikythera mechanism found at Greek coastal waters.

droneriot
incelgender

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:34 pm 

Khan Vozdig wrote:
Come to think of it the McCartney is dead/Elvis is still alive conspiracy theories are probably even better examples of pointless ones ,

There's also a persistent conspiracy theory that Michael Schumacher died years ago.

Lane
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:01 pm 

M. Schumacher's case is this, I presume: He injured his head very badly. He's in coma or in a vegetative stage. His close ones do not want to give out much, because they believe there will be a miracle-like recovery.

Yes, it would be totally pointless a conspiracy to tell he was alive if actualy he died years ago.

Hope he gets better. But one thing is certain: He won't race for a F1 championship title ever again. Or then it will be a doppelganger. Now, there would be place for another conspiracy theory...

Methuen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:48 am 

droneriot wrote:
Khan Vozdig wrote:
Come to think of it the McCartney is dead/Elvis is still alive conspiracy theories are probably even better examples of pointless ones ,

There's also a persistent conspiracy theory that Michael Schumacher died years ago.

Did anyone post the 'Avril Lavigne is her own doppelgänger' theory, yet ?

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2017/may/15/avril-lavigne-melissa-cloning-conspiracy-theories

Gravetemplar
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:37 am 

Finland doesn't exist:

Methuen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:42 pm 

Gravetemplar wrote:
Finland doesn't exist:

That's replaced the 'empty history' one from the other page as my new favourite.

Going to have to look at a few maps & see if that even makes any sense geographically. Total magic :lol:

OH ALSO

Taylor Swift is actually the reincarnation of a priestess of satan -

https://www.blackdiamondsocialclub.com/single-post/2019/01/14/Taylor-Swift-is-a-Satanic-Priestess

Ilwhyan
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:34 pm 

Hahaha, what a stupid conspiracy! Of course Finland exists! There's nothing fishy about it :oh shit:

severzhavnost
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:50 pm 

Gravetemplar wrote:
Finland doesn't exist:

So when the Soviets invaded this imaginary Finland in 1940, they were in fact invading neutral Sweden? You know, it actually makes sense that they’d want to obfuscate that fact by creating a fake country...

Methuen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:56 am 

severzhavnost wrote:
Gravetemplar wrote:
Finland doesn't exist:

So when the Soviets invaded this imaginary Finland in 1940, they were in fact invading neutral Sweden? You know, it actually makes sense that they’d want to obfuscate that fact by creating a fake country...

So Sweden wasn't actually neutral, and the Winter War was actually the descendants of Gustavus Adolphus cracking heads ?

Someone better call Sabaton, there's at least one song in that :lol:

This is a hilarious reflection on the Finland thing https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/xyd48w/this-dude-accidentally-convinced-the-internet-that-finland-doesnt-exist

last_eulogy
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:52 am 

My old neighbor is a mechanic an I believe Newark airport. Actually from what he told me, if someone wasn't available he did their job until they were able to come in. The engines, the pilot console electronics, loading luggage, fueling the plane. His primary job was a mechanic. They worked 72 hours shifts and when an emergency happened, if an electronics person was not at the airport they worked on it until someone came in. He showed some really interesting pictures. He rides the plane all the time. I have no idea what airport they were at, but he said he had these really interesting pictures to show me. It was of an aircraft that was shaped like a triangle. It was silver or grey and had an interesting propulsion system. In the picture there was a long row or rings. He said it would go boom, boom, boom, boom and each time produce a ring. He said he never heard of such a thing, but believes it was part of the propulsion system. To somehow get it to some incredible speed. Very interesting. Since its something people always describe when they say they say a UFO. I saw a fairly clear picture of it flying.

I asked him one day about chemtrails. He said he had never heard of them. I explained the basic theory behind it and he started laughing. Of course the theorists would say he is part of the cover up, but he was involved in every aspect of the planes. He had never even heard of them. I genuinely believed him. Not that I believe in chemtrails, but it's interesting to have a reliable source tell you there is no such thing.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:52 am 

My favorite part of "Finland Doesn't Exist" is the part about how the Japanese decided to give a sly homage to their motivation behind the fake country by naming it "fin"land since they did it for fishing reasons.

You know, the English word.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:36 am 

Okay I'm not a fan of double posting but I just remembered a completely bananas conspiracy theory that I've found extremely difficult to get any info on, and that's the Lost Empire of Tartaria.

Story goes that once upon a time, there used to be a gargantuan empire that spanned basically all of Asia that wasn't already occupied by China or India (and maybe even those areas as well, I can't figure it out for reasons I'll explain (and while double checking for this post I learned that some people believe it also spilled into North America!)), and at some point in the late 19th century, it all just disappeared and the countries/borders we know today were established. What could've wiped out an entire empire that spanned like a quarter of the globe overnight and left no geographical trace like heaps of bodies or a new ocean? Why, a mud flood of course! Ever since then, its existence has been covered up.

I think the reason this fascinates me so much is because I don't get it. In several ways! I don't get what the benefit would be of pretending an Empire that spawned Genghis Khan and went to war with Napoleon didn't exist. I don't get why an empire that was unified (while culturally diverse) would have ancestors that denied their own existence, because the options are either that a mud flood wiped out basically an entire continent that was then quietly repopulated or only the emperor/monarch/whoever died and everybody collectively decided to pretend none of it existed. I don't get why everything I've been able to gather about the theory is so easily refuted but ignored ("Why do all of these old maps have a huge landmass labeled Tartary/Tartaria?" It's the name that was given to the lands to the east that Europeans knew existed but hadn't done a lot of exploring in yet. "Why does this book of flags from several hundred years ago have a Tartarian flag in it?" I dunno maybe the book is old as fuck and the flag depicted looks an awful lot like the Imperial Standard of the Tsar from the 1800s. "How come these medieval paintings of Timur and Genghis Kahn look so different from the depictions we see nowadays?" Have you ever looked at the art from the regions those guys originated from? Take a wild fucking guess why some French rando with artistic skills on par with the Bayeux Tapestry depicts dudes from cultures and races they've never seen to look like blonde white guys. "Why did Napoleon attack Moscow instead of the supposed "Russian" capital of St. Petersburg?" Moscow wasn't his initial target, all he truly wanted to do was win a decisive victory against a large force and force Alexander I to the negotiating table but foolishly kept pressing eastward as he took smaller cities without much resistance). I think the conspiracies about 5G and chemtrails and satanic bloodlines are bonkers but I understand the anxieties that lead to them. Tartaria? Absolutely no fucking clue.

The reason this is so hard for me to research is because the people who believe it seem to speak entirely in dense blocks of cryptic jargon that ultimately means nothing. Seriously, this is the sidebar for r/Tartaria:

Quote:
The Awakening is Happening Now! People across the Earth are realizing that the History we've been told is a lie. This sub is an open forum for collaborative discussion of all topics "Tartaria" related, including (but not limited to) Mud Flood, Tesla, AntiquiTech, Free Energy, Conspiracies, Hidden History, Occulted Information, Alternate Timelines, Quantum and Esoteric Knowledge, & Beyond.

What the fuck is any of this

Methuen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:20 pm 

BastardHead wrote:

Quote:
The Awakening is Happening Now! People across the Earth are realizing that the History we've been told is a lie. This sub is an open forum for collaborative discussion of all topics "Tartaria" related, including (but not limited to) Mud Flood, Tesla, AntiquiTech, Free Energy, Conspiracies, Hidden History, Occulted Information, Alternate Timelines, Quantum and Esoteric Knowledge, & Beyond.

That whole thing was a great read. Sounds similar to a Russian nutcases's pet theory that all world history is a made-up conspiracy against the real history (all occurring via a giant Russian horde, rather than Tatars)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_chronology_(Fomenko)

My favourite from this one is that Jesus was actually none-other than the Byzantine Emperor Andronikos I Komnenos :lol:

severzhavnost
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:32 pm 

BastardHead wrote:

Quote:

AntiquiTech - I just love the sound of that! It’s begging for a TV series: Sinister corporation monopolizes the world's scientific progress by suppressing ancient knowledge, then releasing it all gradually as their own “new inventions”. I’d watch the crap outta that!
Yeah I know there’s Ancient Aliens, but I’m thinking of something presented as fiction, not a half-ass documentary...

droneriot
incelgender

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:27 pm 

My new favourite conspiracy theory: Bill Gates wants to use vaccinations to inject microchips to control your mind.

Oxenkiller
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:37 pm 

Chemtrails are a real and acknowledged thing- it's called "Cloud Seeding." The purpose, rather than some nefarious mind/population/weather control thing or whatever- well, it's KIND of a weather control thing I guess- is to induce precipitation. Planes "seed" clouds by dropping potassium iodide into them, which causes condensation of the clouds, which causes them to dump rain or snow. They do this to clear areas around airports of fog and clouds occasionally, and they do it in mountains to induce snowfall to build up snowpack for irrigation or hydroelectric power generation. This is no secret- both airport officials, irrigators, and power companies openly acknowledge doing this. Also, sometimes planes have been known to dump excess fuel, which looks like a literal trail of chemicals- it's not as common or ecologically accepeted a practice but it does occur.

The triangular aircraft with the pulse engine has been written about in magazines such as "popular Mechanics" and "Scientific American" and it is a supposed secret aircraft developed by the Air Force, code named "Aurora." The pulse ring generating exhaust system is one of the distinguishing features of this hypothetical aircraft with an as-yet-unveiled secret propulsion system. I have heard rumors of a few people seeing these, but never seen one myself. There is also a large triangular Stealth Airship with a super-silent engine- it is said to be both blimp and hypersonic with a dual propulsion system. Lockheed allegedly built it. I actually know a guy who has seen one of these, over Payette, Idaho.

HakuchoCygnus
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:13 pm 

No favourites, though annoyed as hell by "the coronavirus was made in a New York lab, then released in a Chinese wet market".

last_eulogy
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:37 am 

I believe the chemtrail conspiracy is that chemicals are mixed in with the plane fuel. When it is flying, this mind control chemical is spread through the exhaust.

I have read quite a bit about the Aurora and the giant black triangle. The most famous sighting of it was in November 1989 and is called the Belgian UFO incident. It continued through to February of 1990. Thousands of people reported seeing the triangle over Germany and a very famous photograph was taken of it.

Resident_Hazard
Possessed by Starscream's Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:57 am 

Unorthodox wrote:
Might sound like a total ass hole here, but I'm not a big conspiracy theory person as I find musing about various 'what if' scenarios a big jackoff-fest often done by insecure people (typically uneducated but smart enough to ask questions) to feel like they have some "dirt" on a situation no one else does.

That said, this Ghislaine Maxwell situation is certainly bringing out the conspiracy theories like a flooded sewer ditch. Are there higher ups trying to cover shit up? Was Epstein killed or did he commit suicide? Is Maxwell next? What about Bill Clinton? What's with this pic with Kevin Spacey and Maxwell at Buckingham Palace? Seriously- the fucks up with that? Weird that three of the accusers against Spacey are dead, eh? Eh? Eh?! I guess the one conspiracy theory I can buy is that Epstein probably didn't kill himself. But that makes me even more irate when I see some shitty YouTube comment saying "Epstein didn't kill himself!!!" as if that's some profound observation.

I think, by definition these days--to rational people--"conspiracy theories" are all fake. They're tall tales, cultural bullshit, at best fun stories, at worst, inspiration for real-life monsters. Mostly they're harmless bullshit, but occasionally, we get those lunatics like the Alex Jones fanbois that harassed and threatened parents of murdered children.

Actual conspiracies are fascinating in their own right. Like the Scientology infiltration of the US government, Operation Snow White. That stuff is real, fascinating, and quite terrifying. The US government coups of several foreign governments, including but not limited to Iran, Panama, and Chile.

But back on conspiracy theories themselves, a couple years back, articles appeared that the theorists tended to be, in all reality, sad, lonely people. They're people who feel small, insignificant, lonely, isolated, and left out of society as a whole. Not many friends, family, close acquaintances, etc. Delving into conspiracy theories makes them feel like they have some impact in the world. They know some terrible secret! They're in on the mysteries!

Interestingly, in a caveat to that, I happened upon this: Conspiracy Theory Addiction. This actually doesn't surprise me at all. I realized some time ago that conspiracy theories become an endless spiral. Say, for instance, you believe global warming is all a lie. Well, to justify that, you need to believe 99% of scientists are somehow in on the lie and part of the conspiracy. So then, they're all lying, but WHY? What are they trying to hide? So you follow the money, and then maybe you find a few who get their funding from some company selling solar panels. So you then start to connect all solar panel sales with just some grand scheme to fake global warming to sell solar panels. But there's so much other evidence, it has to all be dug into, reinterpreted, torn apart, challenged. No one can just believe in one conspiracy theory--in order to prop up their worldview, they really have no choice but to believe in more in order to support their worldview.

It's a mess.

Khan Vozdig
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:40 am 

droneriot wrote:
Khan Vozdig wrote:

Lol really ???

Do the people spouting it give some sort of reason as to why it should even matter ?

Or are they simply the types who let their jaws imitate the speed of the cars after having had one too many lagers at the latest big Formula one event ? :-D

OneSizeFitzpatrick
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:08 pm 

I don’t put much stock into conspiracies, but I like reading a lot of em just because they’re interesting. One I do actually find kinda convincing is Bill Hicks faked his death to come back as Alex Jones. There’s tons of similarities between the two, but the fact that jones became famous thanks to the same guy that was best friends with Hicks (Kevin booth) is kinda strange.

severzhavnost
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:15 pm 

OneSizeFitzpatrick wrote:
I don’t put much stock into conspiracies, but I like reading a lot of em just because they’re interesting. One I do actually find kinda convincing is Bill Hicks faked his death to come back as Alex Jones. There’s tons of similarities between the two, but the fact that jones became famous thanks to the same guy that was best friends with Hicks (Kevin booth) is kinda strange.

OHH MY GOD!!! :eek: I can’t even describe how much I want that to be true! I even checked out the website devoted to it: http://alexjonesisbillhicks.com/#:~:tex ... his%20ears. and hmm... there are some telltale signs :lol:

OneSizeFitzpatrick
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:14 am 

severzhavnost wrote:
OneSizeFitzpatrick wrote:

OHH MY GOD!!! :eek: I can’t even describe how much I want that to be true! I even checked out the website devoted to it: http://alexjonesisbillhicks.com/#:~:tex ... his%20ears. and hmm... there are some telltale signs :lol:

And not to mention those are photos are now old as hell. What got me back into it was seeing a pic of him yesterday and then finding out he’s supposed to be 46 years old? Not to mention, there’s virtually no public record of Jones prior to ‘96 on his Austin public access show (noted 2 years after hicks’ death). Only evidence of him I found was from some guy’s blogspot who had to hire a PI to look into Alex Jones’ past. He’s got a high school yearbook photo, a questionable senior photo group pic, and several pictures that his parents supposedly sent him. That’s all. His “early life” is that he went to an all-American high school, played all-American football (with no photographic evidence I’ve seen yet) and went to an all-American community college. Then he got a public access show in ‘96, and slowly became the most famous conspiracy theorist in America.
I dunno man, if you’re gonna be the biggest conspiracist in American history, why not be a living breathing one yourself?

severzhavnost
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:11 pm 

Not a fully developed conspiracy theory on its own, but it’s still damn strange: Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK, then 17 years later, the two guy arrested for conspiring to kill President Jimmy Carter were named Raymond Lee Harvey and Oswaldo Ortiz.
Is the Deep State that unimaginative that they keep using the same names for their programmed assassins?

acid_bukkake
SAD!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:01 pm 

JFK was assassinated by members of the Boston mafia for refusing to go along with their extortion schemes years prior.

darkeningday wrote:
I haven't saw any of the Seen movies.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:30 pm 

My favorite JFK conspiracy is that Lee Harvey Oswald didn't kill him, nor did the CIA, nor did the mafia, no shooter on the grassy knoll, none of it. His head just did that.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2