Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
severzhavnost
Something Stupid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:28 pm 

CBC’s second-biggest hit in recent memory Kim’s Convenience, is ending its five-year run after next month :( It was already way past “just getting good”, but more of the supporting cast like Jung’s colleagues were developing into fully-formed characters along with the great dynamics between the Kim family. I hope this final season will wrap up the father’s slow welcoming-back of the estranged son. That scene where the mother and kids sing church hymns while the dad watches from the hall, not quite knowing if the son wants him there... I legit cried.
It’s so powerful that your stomachs will damn.
Bulgogi Kimchi Bibimbap waffle burger! Holy shit! litterally shit!

Metal_On_The_Ascendant
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:52 am 

I was the biggest Homeland fan. Revisited it a lot and stuck around until the end.

I've also enjoyed Black Mirror, Twin Peaks, Better Call Saul, Dexter, The Wire, The Sopranos, Ray Donovan, Boardwalk Empire, The Affair, Hell On Wheels, Fargo, The Americans, Deutschland, Supernatural, Insecure, Atlanta, Sneaky Pete, Archer, BoJack, Man Seeking Woman (bizarre comedy with Eric Andre in a hilarious supporting role) etc.

oilerfan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:53 am 

For me, it is Breaking Bad, The Office, Seinfeld, and of course, Curb your Enthusiasm.

If you like the interconnected humor and situations of Seinfeld, Curb does this to 10. One of the best shows on TV, period.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2