Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Trevor
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:36 pm 

Resident_Hazard wrote:
Hotter chicks in Kosovo than Iraq, too.

you would have had to watch your balls even if you're an american cause they're very anal about the don't touch my sister thing. Like arabs and turks.

Resident_Hazard wrote:
Thems some hookers worth the money!

idiot, they're mostly sex slaves kept in the business at the point of a gun. I've got articles about that on my HD, teenagers kept in cages when they're not in the bedroom. The scum of the so-called Kosovo Liberation Army is involved in this

Noisenoir wrote:
What I found rather ironic is the people of Kosovo celebrate their independance waving american and albanian flags..??..

no it isn't, there's a Bill Clinton street in Pristina but you can bet the american flags weren't a spontaneous gesture, it must have been prepared by some american PR firm. Take what you see on TV with a big grain of salt

Knjaz_Milos wrote:
I am wondering if the Western world would also applaud an independent Hawaii, Scotland, Kurdistan or Basque Country, to only name a few??

and last time I checked the US Govt approved of the Turks crushing the Kurds (in Turkey at least). Saddam was more tolerant than the turks are.

They (US, France, UK, etc.) approve of an "independent" Kosovo because they dislike the serbs and have to go along with their previous actions and appear consistent (i.e. you won't see an american president bash Clinton, do a 180 degree turn and side with the Serbs because it would confuse the hell out of the ignorant public and raise the level of distrust in government and reduce their ability to lie) and because Kosovo is a key point in the heroin trade and a hub for criminals of all kinds. It's always useful to be able to subcontract to organized crime what you can't do overtly.

I also read that the US support for muslims in the Balkans was to counter-balance the negative sentiment among arab governments with regards to US always siding with Israel and generating anger against their US-friendly corrupt regimes.

Thrasher86 wrote:
...and the Albanians did not become a majority there until Tito and his government allowed them to mass immigrate during the 1960's

I agree with your general opinion on the matter but it first was the turks who allowed albanians to immigrate en masse to Kosovo in the 18th century (compled with an exodus of serbs at about the same time). I think they were a majority back then but that doesn't make their claims legitimate.

As far as mass atrocities are concerned the whole thing was exaggerated by Clinton and the media. The do-gooders and the leftists were already on the serbs' back blaming them for all that happened in the Balkans so it was the natural step to repeat Clinton's propaganda.

When the talks at Rambouillet began Milosevic probably told the US Govt that if they were to bomb he would do what he could to drive the albanians out of there (and during the bombing many albanians fled up to Serbia, something the reporters "forgot" to tell.) Clinton wanted to bomb and establish a base so he gave him an unacceptable ultimatum. It was sign away the sovereignty of the whole FRY and give the keys to NATO or be bombed. Read Appendix B of the Rambouillet text and it will jump at your face:

Appendix B: Status of Multi-National Military Implementation Force

http://www.state.gov/www/regions/eur/ks ... _text.html

so there you have it, there shouldn't be a Camp Bondsteel there and there shouldn't have been a bombing campaign. But as usual the media and the system's politicians will keep on lying and when the keg explodes again they'll sell us another war wrapped in "human rights".
http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... hp?t=18983

dmerritt
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:09 pm 

Living in Chicago and having worked with Serbs before, I have heard this side. The Kosovar side can also make a good case for independence. The more I read the more it becomes clear to me that there is no winner in the debate. You can exchange fact with fact, but you can't exchange opinion with anything. Neither the facts nor opinions lead us anywhere.

Regardless of how strong or weak the Kosovar case is, their independence - which might just be a doomed prospect, anyway - was supported by the US for no reason other than as provocation to Russia. Putin's hand has been forced by this, and he will probably extend support to any interest in the Balkans recalcitrant to the idea of an independent Kosovo.

Bottom line: this is an extremely tense situation. Putin longs for Tzardom. The US has been glib in humiliating him. We can expect things to become more and more unstable.

Svartalf
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:44 am 

DBettino wrote:
Bottom line: this is an extremely tense situation. Putin longs for Tzardom. The US has been glib in humiliating him. We can expect things to become more and more unstable.

Truer words have ne'er been spoken. We truly live in "interesting times." And just wait until Israel tries to pull something with Syria and Iran...

{cue sound of shit hitting fan}

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:03 am 

Knjaz_Milos wrote:
I am wondering if the Western world would also applaud an independent Hawaii, Scotland, Kurdistan or Basque Country, to only name a few??

I would like to see Hungary as a whole again!

http://www.trianon.norma.hu/eng/trianon.htm

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:04 am 

and the same with

Hawaii, Scotland, Kurdistan and Basque Country!

Metal_Kitty
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:17 am 

Svartalf wrote:
DBettino wrote:

Truer words have ne'er been spoken. We truly live in "interesting times." And just wait until Israel tries to pull something with Syria and Iran...

Putin wants to be Czar about as much as G.W. Bush would love to be King. Of course Cheney would be wearing the crown. Putin has done a ton of good for Russia. Putin is not anymore evil than the good old boy clowns we have running the USA behind the scenes.

"I'm metal 24-7" - Halford

Noisenoir
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:30 am 

emperor_zola wrote:
and the same with

Hawaians, Scotsmen, Kurds and Basqs may have a case for the simple reason that these are their countries for hundrends or even thousands of years, the Kosovars majority are just very recent albanian immigrants and all this 'independence' story aims to a union -not reunion- with the "Mother" Albania. A state without a history and public consciousness can hardly raise demands of independence.

Knjaz_Milos
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:19 am 

emperor_zola wrote:
Knjaz_Milos wrote:

That is an even more difficult issue, since those territories are mixed and not (all) have an overwhelming Hungarian majority in it's population (I am talking about 60-80%)
And also: you lost those territories after loosing WW1 while siding on the wrong side with the ones that lost that war.
And since our world is governed by the law of the winner, the losers have to bear the consequences.
You cannot eat from both sides: first expanding your territory while playing conqueror with the Austro-Hungarian Empire, and then afterward, after being defeated, reclaiming those territories.

Germany and many other countries could in that philosophy claim many territories as their own, for example a part of Belgium and France should be then given back to Germany. Belgium (or better to say Vlaanderen-Flanders) could claim some parts of Holland and France,...

Vrede
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:34 am 

Knjaz_Milos wrote:
for example a part of Belgium and France should be then given back to Germany.

Yeah, them Frenchies better fork out Elsaß-Lothringen, it's ours damnit :(

Speak for yourself.

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:47 am 

Knjaz_Milos wrote:
That is an even more difficult issue, since those territories are mixed and not (all) have an overwhelming Hungarian majority in it's population (I am talking about 60-80%)

Yeah, thanks for the local governments, they did and do everything for those statistics, but the decision what dismembered our homeland based upon fake statistics as well.

Knjaz_Milos wrote:
And also: you lost those territories after loosing WW1 while siding on the wrong side with the ones that lost that war.

Well, there were no other country which lost 67% of their lands, not even Germany! They "have gone a little too far". You might also feel a bit bad about loosing two third of your country, especially if you are rooted in those taken lands.

Knjaz_Milos wrote:
And since our world is governed by the law of the winner, the losers have to bear the consequences.

LOL
I hope that you will live enough to see and accept that is not true.

Knjaz_Milos wrote:
You cannot eat from both sides: first expanding your territory while playing conqueror with the Austro-Hungarian Empire, and then afterward, after being defeated, reclaiming those territories.

Pfff, failed from history. The Austro-Hungarian Empire was only beneficial for them. After we stopped the ottoman invasions, they (the ottomans) defeated us, and stays for 150 years. After that, the Habsbourg empire decided to sending them home, but they decided to stay and dominates us. We did not deserved them, but they didn't care about that of course. We never played a conqueror on their side. They played a conqueror, and they also got a part from our land after WW1.

Knjaz_Milos wrote:
Germany and many other countries could in that philosophy claim many territories as their own, for example a part of Belgium and France should be then given back to Germany. Belgium (or better to say Vlaanderen-Flanders) could claim some parts of Holland and France,...

Yes, and germany loose that much as we did. Maybe this was because Hitler was Hungarian, just it's confidental, and none knows about that. Belgium was damn close to get separated. And if it's a problem to live together, go on. Romania doesn't accept that they have more than 1 million hungarians, and the atrocities against hungarian are so everydays happenings, and none talking about.

1000 years can not be exchanged with 88.

dmerritt
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:34 pm 

Metal_Kitty wrote:
Svartalf wrote:
DBettino wrote:

Putin wants to be Czar about as much as G.W. Bush would love to be King. Of course Cheney would be wearing the crown. Putin has done a ton of good for Russia. Putin is not anymore evil than the good old boy clowns we have running the USA behind the scenes.

I'm not saying he is. Just that he has a world leader's ego, and this recent humiliation is naturally tough for him to stomach. And he's likely to be running things behind the scenes for a while. The new guy just announced unequivocal support for Serbia.

Metal_Kitty
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:39 pm 

Muslim Kurds in Iraq want their independence and they also want the Kurdish area of Turkey. Turkey just invaded Kurdish area of Iraq. Why are we not bombing Turkey? Maybe because Turkey is "our" ally and not Russia's? Hypocrisy here?

Mors_Gloria
See? Marge was right!! ^

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:06 pm 

Noisenoir wrote:
emperor_zola wrote:
and the same with

Hawaians, Scotsmen, Kurds and Basqs may have a case for the simple reason that these are their countries for hundrends or even thousands of years, the Kosovars majority are just very recent albanian immigrants and all this 'independence' story aims to a union -not reunion- with the "Mother" Albania. A state without a history and public consciousness can hardly raise demands of independence.

Every ethnicity if it controls a certain area can claim it's independence. Union with another state though is a whole other discussion (I always support autonomizations but I never support unions).

http://www.metalfighters.com/

Suechtler
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:13 pm 

Quote:
Pfff, failed from history. The Austro-Hungarian Empire was only beneficial for them. After we stopped the ottoman invasions, they (the ottomans) defeated us, and stays for 150 years. After that, the Habsbourg empire decided to sending them home, but they decided to stay and dominates us. We did not deserved them, but they didn't care about that of course. We never played a conqueror on their side. They played a conqueror, and they also got a part from our land after WW1.

I can't really agree with you here. You're right, Hungary was opressed by the Habsburgs for quite some time, but after 1867, when the Austro-Hungarian empire was created, lots of prople who weren't Hungarian were opressed by the Hungarians. Hell, half of the empire was under Hungarian rule (the other half being under Austrian rule), parts of today's Italy, Slovenia, Croatia and so on had to learn Hungarian and forth. Maybe conqueror is the wrong word in that context, but I think it's nonsense to think that Hungary suffered under the KuK monarchy and did nothing wrong.

And yeah, Austria got the "Burgenland" (parts of Western Hungary), but just to remind you, there was a poular vote on Sopron and it stayed with Hungary. Also that's a poor comparison altogether. Austria lost so many parts of their land, where a German speaking majority has lived for hundreds of years (large parts of Bohemia, parts of Styria and Carinthia), the Burgenland was just some compensation the Entente gave Austria, for them it did not matter where it belonged to, as both new countries lost the war. It wasn't the case that Austria asked for that area or anything.

Resident_Hazard
Possessed by Starscream's Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:57 pm 

Trevor wrote:

rhetoric

I can't believe you still don't know what sarcasm is. Oh wait, I remember you. I guess I can believe that.

Ab_nach_Sibirien
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:14 pm 

732 - the Battle of Poitiers (Tours)
The conquest of Europe by Islam halted.
1683 - The Battle of Vienna
This battle marked the historic end of the expansion into Europe of the declining Ottoman Empire.

- Other tactics needed -
By the end of the 19th century Albanians had replaced the Serbs as the dominant ethnic group in Kosovo.

Immigration, integration or infiltration ?
Which country will be next to conquer ?

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:28 pm 

Suechtler wrote:
I can't really agree with you here. You're right, Hungary was opressed by the Habsburgs for quite some time, but after 1867, when the Austro-Hungarian empire was created, lots of prople who weren't Hungarian were oppressed by the Hungarians. Hell, half of the empire was under Hungarian rule (the other half being under Austrian rule), parts of today's Italy, Slovenia, Croatia and so on had to learn Hungarian and forth. Maybe conqueror is the wrong word in that context, but I think it's nonsense to think that Hungary suffered under the KuK monarchy and did nothing wrong.

Excuse me to correct you, but in the meantime there were passed a few decades, 1687 we got back Buda, and when the ottomans left, we got Leopold (I hope that I spelled right) the First, and we had to cancel the right of the free election of our king... In 1848 there was a revolution, and after 1867 we got back some control upon our country. This was 180 years, more than we suffered from the ottomans, cause they spent 150 sunny years here. And you might agree that under those 18 decades, we had the pleasure the serve the foreign lords. It was more like a conquered status than anything else. Impopulation, if anyone knows what the hell is that. Don't you think that we got improvements and better technology (for example in the field of goldmining) to pay more efficiently (our gold)?
Everyone can see the list of the Hungarian prisoners in the fortress of Kufstein. The Martinovics conspiracy.
And KuK was existed from 1867 to 1918.

Suechtler wrote:
And yeah, Austria got the "Burgenland" (parts of Western Hungary), but just to remind you, there was a poular vote on Sopron and it stayed with Hungary. Also that's a poor comparison altogether. Austria lost so many parts of their land, where a German speaking majority has lived for hundreds of years (large parts of Bohemia, parts of Styria and Carinthia), the Burgenland was just some compensation the Entente gave Austria, for them it did not matter where it belonged to, as both new countries lost the war. It wasn't the case that Austria asked for that area or anything.

And what did we got for the lost territories? Sopron vote to stay, but in the others cases, they simply decided to others' advantage; there were more cities where the people wanted to vote.
to see with your eyes:

http://www.robinmash.info/kepek/Trianon ... litasa.jpg

http://mefi.be/img/blog/trianon.jpg
All we have left is 28.5%, 71.5% was sold, 5000 square KM just to Austria. Almost all of our mines lost. We lost the haven of Fiume, the railroads, everything.
The second oldest constitutional state was dismembered (the oldest one is Iceland!). The killers are/were still prestigious politicians.

My answer is simple.
Justice for Hungary!

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:33 pm 

Yep, just a footnote,
Kosovo has another name: Rigómező (Rigomezo); check the name: Hunyadi in that context.
Belgrad also has a strange name for most of you: Nándorfehérvár (Nandorfehervar).

Strange, isn't it?

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:39 pm 

And you know what happens if Romania, Slovakia, Serbia etc. accept the existence of Kosovo?

The hungarian minorities might rise and follow the scheme! They just simply scared of that.

JFH

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:19 pm 

Suechtler wrote:
And yeah, Austria got the "Burgenland" (parts of Western Hungary), but just to remind you, there was a poular vote on Sopron and it stayed with Hungary. ... It wasn't the case that Austria asked for that area or anything.

That part of our land called Őrség in hungarian, later known as Lajta Bánság. And you are wrong again, Austria CLAIMED that part to itself, and with that you violated the contract between Hungary and (the predecessor of) Austria, which was made 900 years ago, when István (Steve the First) married with the daughter of the Holy Roman Emperor. Keyword: Giesel. That's why we called her Gizella. Géza, father of István gave that land as a deposit that the empire never want to get a part of Hungary. In 1920, Austria wanted to get the lands until the well know Hegyeshalom.

Vook
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:46 am 

emperor_zola wrote:
Yep, just a footnote,
Kosovo has another name: Rigómező (Rigomezo); check the name: Hunyadi in that context.
Belgrad also has a strange name for most of you: Nándorfehérvár (Nandorfehervar).

Strange, isn't it?

Are you retarded?

Let me follow your logic:

Omg, give us back our territory! Look!

SERBIAN EMPIRE!!!1!

Also, Belgrade has another strange name for you - Singidunum. Strange, isn't it?

Oh, and:

Quote:
The hungarian minorities might rise and follow the scheme! They just simply scared of that

:lol: You are insignificant in the whole matter. And the keyword is "minorities".

Last edited by Vook on Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cinedracusio
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:18 am 

I just guess that it still is a loooooong time to pass 'til the Cold War is over. Right now, the Hungarians in my country would like a civil war to take place. Idiots, I just hate it when they butt in the business of countries that have already had enough to suffer.
Regarding Kosovo, Serbs are wacky enough to call for help from Mom Russia, and their request would be accepted 1000%, as far as I'm concerned. But I have no idea how they could solve the conflict, since there is so much lack of understanding between all these countries. This fight for resources and international prestige is inevitable.

Last edited by cinedracusio on Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
cinedracusio
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:24 am 

emperor_zola wrote:
And you know what happens if Romania, Slovakia, Serbia etc. accept the existence of Kosovo?

The hungarian minorities might rise and follow the scheme! They just simply scared of that.

JFH

Hungarian motherfucking minorities' representatives had some carrots up their asses for some good amount of time, don't worry. Like, the representative of Romania at the European Parliament, Gyorgy Frunda, made bubbles in the shit by claiming that he would actually represent only HIS COUNTRY, Hungary. The Hungarian Party in our country already had some attempts at proclaiming the autonomy of some provinces placed in the center of the damn country. Hypocrisy, cynicism, trickiness and greed are the great engines behind these "decent pretentions" that may cost thousands of lives.
And no, it's not that we shit our pants for the Hungarians. Putin himself stated the fact that the Kosovo incident is a negative event that might be an example for other minorities. But Romanian representatives just had to assert that Romania didn't agree to Kosovo's emancipation, so that Russia didn't blink. Anyway, Romania didn't protest when NATO entered Kosovo neither.:grin:

cinedracusio
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:36 am 

emperor_zola wrote:
Knjaz_Milos wrote:

I would like to see Romania as a whole again, too. Duuhhh! And that would be a lot to see.

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:30 pm 

Vook wrote:
Are you retarded?

Let me follow your logic:

Omg, give us back our territory! Look!

SERBIAN EMPIRE!!!1!

No thanks, my picture is better, and there are many like this:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... e_1914.png

The matter is in the last 1000 years against the last 88.

Vook wrote:
Also, Belgrade has another strange name for you - Singidunum. Strange, isn't it?

I never mentioned that we built that, the point is still around 1000 against 88.

Vook wrote:
Oh, and:

:lol: You are insignificant in the whole matter. And the keyword is "minorities".

Sad to read how hard are you (and the follower romanian try to demonstrate the lies, try to prove something nonsense. Minorities : compared to the whole country, majorities mostly next to the motherland's border. Insults and attack toward them are happening like every day.

Insignificant? Singidunum ?? Are you a citizen of the roman empire? What is the name of the country again?

Lunar_Strain
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:57 pm 

I love debates like these.

In any case, I'm still just waiting for that one CNN report.

" A Challenger Appears! "

And Marines with video-editted Shoop Da Whoop faces start gunnin' down Serbs in response to torching our Embassy.

But, yeah, this'll be spilled milk between America and Russia.

As for all this talk about people losing land after the wars, well.. thing's could've been drastically different. Hitler basically fucked himself the same way Napolean did, even after he went through all that trouble of making himself a western "wall". If he'd have just kept bombing Britain, they would've eventually given up. Instead, he pulls a Frenchie and heads for Stalin. Bwaha! Even jesus was laughing. :ugh:

This is why, when you have a goal, you stick to it. Otherwise you end up dead in a ditch covered in petrol' on fire.. and that's always fun, right?

Yes they did, but they scavenged them from animals that had died naturally. "Viking" is actually an archaic word for "Vegan".

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:27 pm 

cinedracusio wrote:
I would like to see Romania as a whole again, too. Duuhhh! And that would be a lot to see.

Are you talking about Romania or something else? Of course there were other nations you will start to talking about including Dacia and the Roman Empire, but don't forget about the fact, that those nations are disappeared.

Romanians are not included in the pages of history before the 13th century. Transylvania was a part of Hungary since the 10th century, later it's belonged to the Austro-Hungarian Empire, and the romaninas started to rise in the 18th century (Horea), and in the Hungarian liberty war Romanians joined to the war on the side of the Empire (against Hungary of course).

A shame on the whole country, that you have a constitution and can not accept the fact that not everyone is Romanian inside your actual borders.
(Actual, at least think about the EU and the changes of the near future.)
You are spasmodically trying to make a joke about Europe's biggest and most shameful genocide (yes, Israel [1948] is not in Europe, to avoid the compare and incompetent comments...), and since you got what you want, you are too greedy even to accept the existence of the minorities.

cinedracusio
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:30 am 

emperor_zola wrote:
cinedracusio wrote:

Are you talking about Romania or something else? Of course there were other nations you will start to talking about including Dacia and the Roman Empire, but don't forget about the fact, that those nations are disappeared.

Romanians are not included in the pages of history before the 13th century. Transylvania was a part of Hungary since the 10th century, later it's belonged to the Austro-Hungarian Empire, and the romaninas started to rise in the 18th century (Horea), and in the Hungarian liberty war Romanians joined to the war on the side of the Empire (against Hungary of course).

A shame on the whole country, that you have a constitution and can not accept the fact that not everyone is Romanian inside your actual borders.
(Actual, at least think about the EU and the changes of the near future.)
You are spasmodically trying to make a joke about Europe's biggest and most shameful genocide (yes, Israel [1948] is not in Europe, to avoid the compare and incompetent comments...), and since you got what you want, you are too greedy even to accept the existence of the minorities.

Will Russia give us the Moldavian Republic back? No! So just you boil in your own juices. Hungarians are capable of disintegrating a territory for the sake of their "rights".
Watch this, pretty boy: Hungarians took that territory by force, from Romanian warriors and their leaders, and colonized it heavily with their own special types of candy. So what are you saying about "not everyone is Romanian inside our actual borders"? Cut the crap, Hungarians shat on the same fact when colonizing the territories they had taken by force. Their fucking proselitism helped a lot in the process of degradation. And admit it, Hungarians were no good. They did worse than Romanians (if what we do could be called as remotely "bad"). You talk about minorities as majorities in the neighbor's border? Romanians were spiritually torn apart inside the same territory by Hungarian administration, through the law that conditioned citizenship by the addherence in catholicism. And I am insulting neither you, nor any of your kin, we could get along very well. But there are wounds that were made by the decisional factor in the Hungarian Kingdom. Should I or anyone like me be grateful and satisfied for that?

You're talking to me about Romanians fighting against Hungarians? How the fuck would you have expected' em to fight on the same side? There were some attempts at drawing a pact, but these attempts were ruined when the Austrians claimed that they would give Hungarians their well-deserved freedom. And then, they came by surprise and skullfucked both Romanian and Hungarian belligerants. Now go pick on an Austrian!
Don't devastate the shit market, everyone should have access to its delicious burgers.

*and no, I wasn't talking about Dacia or the Roman Empire. do you think I'm a schizoid?*

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:44 pm 

cinedracusio wrote:
Watch this, pretty boy: Hungarians took that territory by force, from Romanian warriors and their leaders, and colonized it heavily with their own special types of candy.

Pretty? Boy? A 19 y.o. boy's personal sarcastic comment. Thanks.

So, we still talking about something what happened in 1100 years ago, against something what is 88 year old. There were no romanian warriors since there were no romania. After 1686, the Habsbourg empire let the romanians immigrate to Transylvania, to weak the hungarian forces there. Thanks for him as well.

cinedracusio wrote:
So what are you saying about "not everyone is Romanian inside our actual borders"?

Think about the Szekely, Csango and other populations,you are still trying to eliminate them. They can not learn in Hungarian, they can not speak in their language.

cinedracusio wrote:
Now go pick on an Austrian!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/h ... %C5%B1.jpg

Sensitive theme, not pick on anyone, these are facts. Neither Slovakia, neither Romania (neither the rest of the winners) can't accept the fact, that they got the hungarians with those lands as well, and anyhow hard those hungarophobe governments are trying to eliminate them, and rewrite the history, it won't works.

Vook
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:38 pm 

emperor_zola wrote:
No thanks, my picture is better, and there are many like this:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... e_1914.png

The matter is in the last 1000 years against the last 88.

:durr:

Quote:
Sad to read how hard are you (and the follower romanian try to demonstrate the lies, try to prove something nonsense.

What lies? It is a historical fact that you got pwned in both WW's.

Quote:
Minorities : compared to the whole country, majorities mostly next to the motherland's border. Insults and attack toward them are happening like every day.

I was talking about Hungarians in Vojvodina (14.28%). As for insults and attacks, it's the other way around, since, obviously, you people (mostly Hungarian skinheads) can't stop bitching and moaning about the past. Whether it's 1000 or 88 years, it all falls under the same category - history.

Mors_Gloria
See? Marge was right!! ^

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:47 pm 

Can you quit bitching guys?

If I was to try to regain what once belonged in Greece we could expand from Sicily to India. But of course I'm not in for such bullshit :p

Personally, I believe that every geographical region should be intependent.

PS: You guys can really co-exist. Hungary is my favourite country, Romania has really nice people (I have a Greek-Romanian friend and I have met Romanian immigrants) and Serbia is also a very nice country (great language too) :)

Vook
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:29 pm 

Mors_Gloria wrote:
If I was to try to regain what once belonged in Greece we could expand from Sicily to India. But of course I'm not in for such bullshit :p

Well, try explaining that to Mr. Attila over there.

Quote:

That will pretty much never happen. And anyway, what we're seeing here is not your wish slowly coming true, since world leaders are already calling this a "unique case" (double standards, anyone?), but Albanian expansionism at work, with Serbian cultural cradle as it's first target. Naturally, that is something I am strongly against. And I find it disgusting that Serbs from northern Kosovo are now not allowed to separate and stay with Serbia.

Quote:
PS: You guys can really co-exist. Hungary is my favourite country, Romania has really nice people (I have a Greek-Romanian friend and I have met Romanian immigrants) and Serbia is also a very nice country (great language too) :)

Bah, shut it, hippie :P

Mors_Gloria
See? Marge was right!! ^

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:41 pm 

Vook wrote:
Mors_Gloria wrote:

Well, try explaining that to Mr. Attila over there.

I don't believe that emperor_zola wants to conquer all these regions to be sincere. He just wants Hungarian minorities to re-unite with Hungary. As I said before I support the independence of every region but I oppose the unification with already existing states.

Vook wrote:
Mors_Gloria wrote:

That will pretty much never happen. And anyway, what we're seeing here is not your wish slowly coming true, since world leaders are already calling this a "unique case" (double standards, anyone?), but Albanian expansionism at work, with Serbian cultural cradle as it's first target. Naturally, that is something I am strongly against. And I find it disgusting that Serbs from northern Kosovo are now not allowed to separate and stay with Serbia.

You never know. At least that's my vision of anarchism. Of course, the big capitalist states are not going to agree with this but I can always hope and fight :)

Vook wrote:
Mors_Gloria wrote:

Bah, shut it, hippie :P

Imagine all the people, living life in peace. Uhuhuhuh :p

EDIT: Edited for horrible grammar

Last edited by Mors_Gloria on Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
CrimsonMorningStar
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:28 am 

The American government is utterly hypocritical. The Lakota Indians declared independence in the 70s and the FBI assassinated their leaders. The Lakota declared independence again recently and the government/media ignores it while promoting the "free" Kosovo.

Expect our next "leader" to lie like Clinton about genocide in the Balkans and flatten Serbia again in the near future to stop "ethnic cleansing" while murdering the Lakota leaders again in secrecy.

Metal_Kitty
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:34 am 

CrimsonMorningStar wrote:
The American government is utterly hypocritical. The Lakota Indians declared independence in the 70s and the FBI assassinated their leaders. The Lakota declared independence again recently and the government/media ignores it while promoting the "free" Kosovo.

Expect our next "leader" to lie like Clinton about genocide in the Balkans and flatten Serbia again in the near future to stop "ethnic cleansing" while murdering the Lakota leaders again in secrecy.

I have a Lakota drumming CD. The Native American tragedy is the biggest hypocrisy of the modern age. :nods:

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:17 am 

Mors_Gloria wrote:
I don't believe that emperor_zola wants to wants to conquer all this regions to be sincere. He just want Hungarian minorities to re-unite with Hungary. As I said before I the independence of every region but I oppose the unification with already existing countries.

Mr. Attila here. I'm not a conqueror. Thanks for the trust Mors_Gloria.

The Hungarian "minorities" case is on my flag. This is our inherit.

The world-government will do the unification.

Vook wrote:
Mors_Gloria wrote:
Personally, I believe that every geographical region should be independent.

That will pretty much never happen...

Sure?

Mors_Gloria wrote:
You never know. At least that's my vision of anarchism. Of course, the big capitalist states are not going to agree with this but I can always hope and fight :)

http://kuruc.info/galeriaN/hir/varadiplakat3.jpg

http://kuruc.info/galeriaN/hir/varadiplakat4.jpg

Mors_Gloria wrote:
PS: You guys can really co-exis. Hungary is my favourite country, Romania has really nice people (I have a Greek-Romanian friend and I have met Romanian immigrants) and Serbia is also a very nice country (great language too) :)

Good to know ;)
I already traded with many guys from Romania, Serbia, Slovakia (they were not Hungarians!), and I can say metalheads are metalheads anywhere on the globe (except maybe the philippines, they are natural born ripoffs...). But we were not able to talk in the calm way about this.

And again, my name is not Attila, but if anyone (including Mr. Ioan Eugene) want to compare me with a 'conqueror' use the name ÁRPÁD.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... -arpad.jpg

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:24 am 

Metal_Kitty wrote:
The Native American tragedy is the biggest hypocrisy of the modern age. :nods:

100% sure.
:finger: for US
:snipe:

Eisenhower left us to be hunted by the red army in 1956. He fought with words and fake promises.

Mors_Gloria
See? Marge was right!! ^

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:30 am 

emperor_zola wrote:

Mors_Gloria wrote:

Good to know ;)
I already traded with many guys from Romania, Serbia, Slovakia (they were not Hungarians!), and I can say metalheads are metalheads anywhere on the globe (except maybe the philippines, they are natural born ripoffs...).

:o

Kratornas are not natural born ripoffs :o

How dare you? :p

PS: Metalheads are Metalheads and we should have our nation. In for the Metal Nation :metal:

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:38 am 

Mors_Gloria wrote:
PS: Metalheads are Metalheads and we should have our nation. In for the Metal Nation :metal:

What would be fit as a national anthem / flag?

emperor_zola
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:46 am 

Vook wrote:
I was talking about Hungarians in Vojvodina (14.28%). As for insults and attacks, it's the other way around, since, obviously, you people (mostly Hungarian skinheads) can't stop bitching and moaning about the past. Whether it's 1000 or 88 years, it all falls under the same category - history.

Maybe those happenings are not in the local news/tv etc, but :
insults and attacks are against lonely ppl, younger, weaker groups, etc. The stronger than smarter majority enjoy the fact that they can do ANYTHING. The police turns their back and close their eyes. That's what I'm talking about.
The 14.28% can be tricky...

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next