Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
rexxz
Where's your band?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:14 pm 

I loved Beyond the Black Rainbow, thought it was amazing.

ChineseDownhill
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:29 pm 

I'll admit "...Rainbow" seems like the type of movie that might improve for me if I watch it a second time. I think "slow and dreary" were my major complaints the first time I saw The Blackcoat's Daughter, and that was much better on re-watch. Might give it a second chance in the next couple weeks.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:54 pm 

I always thought people were talking about the terrible and lame movie 'Serpent and the Rainbow' when they talked about Beyond the Black Rainbow. I need to see the latter - looks cool as fuck.

Need to see Mandy too. Didn't see it on any theaters near me, where are you guys finding it?

StryckenFromHistory
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:44 pm 

Empyreal wrote:
the terrible and lame movie 'Serpent and the Rainbow'

lol

DeadKid
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:42 am 

Beyond the Black Rainbow isn't the weirdest movie I've seen, but it was probably the one with the fewest hints as to what was going on, so I didn't click with it at all. I've also noticed that slow-paced films which have an impact on me tend to be more like 2½ - 3 hours long.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:57 am 

StryckenFromHistory wrote:
Empyreal wrote:
the terrible and lame movie 'Serpent and the Rainbow'

lol

OK, cool discussion.

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:53 pm 

rexxz wrote:
I loved Beyond the Black Rainbow, thought it was amazing.

Alright I'm super pumped to watch this now, because I just watched Mandy earlier tonight and can't stop thinking about it. Holy fuck, what a film. There are a few moments where you kind of want to go "oh...Nicholas Cage...you," but they're both rare and kind of....fitting? The movie was fucking crazy and incredible though. There's a pretty severe tonal shift about halfway through that does get reconciled, and I don't want to give anything away about what happens in this movie because while it's a super simplistic plot and the aesthetics sell a lot of it, going in blind to this stuff is certainly best.

Anyway, if you're familiar with 80's worship stuff like Stranger Things, this is kind of like that minus all the kids and Spielbergisms, then take whatever's left of that and boil it in a huge pot of LSD with a John Carpenter soundtrack, then add a serious devotion to the Lord of Lies, Satan, the Lightbringer, and you sort of get to where this film is all about.

I literally stood up and clapped alone in my apartment for this movie.

GLOAMING - death/doom | COMA VOID - black/doom/post-rock

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:27 pm 

Fuck, I need to see this movie.

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:33 pm 

Tried to watch Black Rainbow multiple times and couldn't get past 30 minutes. Maybe I'll give it another shot. My biggest problem was that it was obvious the writer/director wrote the entire Wikipedia page on his film, desperately trying to make it seem like it had some sort of cultural significance when the movie very clearly bombed and no one cared about it. Just felt like a part-and-parcel pet project of a pseudo-intellectual that Netflix has become a dumping ground for.

Downloading both films currently, hope I'll change my mind. RLM jizzing all over Mandy certainly gives me hope. A quick glance at Beyond's still-horrendous Wikipedia page chokes that candle a bit.
Please donate to a local abortion fund of your choice here instead of high-profile national organizations like NARAL or Planned Parenthood. If you're unsure where to distribute funds, select an abortion trigger law state; any organization will do.

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:19 pm 

I'll maybe watch Beyond the Black Rainbow tonight or tomorrow. I'm honestly pretty psyched though I'm sure it's not as great as Mandy.

BasqueStorm
The Wettest Blanket

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:46 am 

darkeningday wrote:
Oh man, is Upgrade the best cyberpunk film since Strange Days? Not as good of course, but the fact it can even be mentioned in the same sentence as that masterpiece certainly speaks to its quality. Insane for $3 million bucks.

Sounds good, thanks. :beer:

Death at a Funeral:
https://www.filmaffinity.com/en/film756453.html
This was fun!

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:34 am 

Beyond the Black Rainbow was nowhere near as good as Mandy. It had cool visuals and a cool soundtrack, but in this context they felt much more pretentious than the much more organic Mandy. The plot in this one was also super simple, but for some reason the really elongated scenes felt very draggy and not as captivating as those in Mandy. Overall it was a much, much more boring movie. Though it did have some decidedly cool scenes like
Spoiler: show
I dunno why I'm spoilering this...the scene where Barry descends into the black liquid and has that really cool drug trip sequence, which looked awesome
, the really dull parts dragged it down quite a bit, as did the
basically random slasher ending that seemed like the movie just had no idea what to do with itself. And man, was that final encounter anti-climatic as fuck - the guy just tripped and fell on a rock and died? Jesus. The plot to this was basically the plot of F.E.A.R. except way more boring and lacking in excitement.

Thankfully this guy apparently spent the eight years between these two movies figuring out how to use his flair for visuals, sound, editing, etc. to much better use in a movie that worked better both on a psychedelic and visceral level.

Kerrick
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:11 am 

Walmart had the Man With No Name trilogy on blu-ray for pretty cheap which I snagged up. It's been a while since I've seen The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly and a very long time since I've seen the other two. It'll be fun watching them.

acid_bukkake
SAD!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:18 pm 

Empyreal wrote:
Terrifier wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either. The story was super one dimensional and made really no sense, but yet the director didn't really go out of his way to make it very comedic either, despite a few parts. Ultra fucking gory. I think there was a kind of classic-horror sensibility about this, with the aesthetics and way it was shot, that made it enjoyable in a dumb way. Shame it didn't have a better story to go along with it. But the first 30 minutes or so were fun before it got too repetitive. It had a kind of conviction to it that I respected in a weird way; it didn't half-ass any of its gore and didn't feel like something poorly done or lazy, in spite of the flimsy writing.

I'd agree if we didn't already have Rob Zombie making the same types of movie but better in every way. This was shit.

darkeningday wrote:
I haven't saw any of the Seen movies.

rexxz
Where's your band?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:21 pm 

See I just watched Mandy and liked it less than Beyond the Black Rainbow. They were both good but the directing and visual style of Black Rainbow was superior in my opinion. I also liked the pacing which was tense and felt it was more fitting for that movie. Mandy had some cool moments here and there but on the whole I felt it was a step back in quality.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:27 pm 

acid_bukkake wrote:
Empyreal wrote:
Terrifier wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either. The story was super one dimensional and made really no sense, but yet the director didn't really go out of his way to make it very comedic either, despite a few parts. Ultra fucking gory. I think there was a kind of classic-horror sensibility about this, with the aesthetics and way it was shot, that made it enjoyable in a dumb way. Shame it didn't have a better story to go along with it. But the first 30 minutes or so were fun before it got too repetitive. It had a kind of conviction to it that I respected in a weird way; it didn't half-ass any of its gore and didn't feel like something poorly done or lazy, in spite of the flimsy writing.

I'd agree if we didn't already have Rob Zombie making the same types of movie but better in every way. This was shit.

Eh I dunno, Terrifier was empty and dull but it wasn't as annoying as any Rob Zombie movie after Devil's Rejects by quite a bit... this is really just comparing shit with way worse shit though.

Necroticism174
Kite String Popper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:57 am 

A Simple Favor was very good and a lot of fun.

The Predator was very not good and not a lot of fun.

http://halberddoom.bandcamp.com/releases

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:02 am 

rexxz wrote:
See I just watched Mandy and liked it less than Beyond the Black Rainbow. They were both good but the directing and visual style of Black Rainbow was superior in my opinion. I also liked the pacing which was tense and felt it was more fitting for that movie. Mandy had some cool moments here and there but on the whole I felt it was a step back in quality.

Have you read the Ursula K. LeGuin novel The Lathe of Heaven or watched the 1980 adaptation (also a 2002 adaptation I haven't seen)? A really similar vibe to Black Rainbow, in fact, because I grew up on the 1980 PBS adaptation, that may have colored my impression of Black Rainbow majorly. I think you would absolutely love the book if you haven't read it.
Please donate to a local abortion fund of your choice here instead of high-profile national organizations like NARAL or Planned Parenthood. If you're unsure where to distribute funds, select an abortion trigger law state; any organization will do.

Kerrick
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:02 pm 

That's fun: it looks like at least part of the new Bumblebee movie takes place in my hometown of Santa Cruz, CA. Though poor attention to detail on the filmmakers' part: some of the rides shown on the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk were built a LONG time after the movie is supposed to take place.

For what it is, it looks pretty decent and maybe an improvement from the Michael Bay Transformers flicks.

CoconutBackwards
Bullet Centrist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:03 pm 

Kerrick wrote:

That's fun: it looks like at least part of the new Bumblebee movie takes place in my hometown of Santa Cruz, CA. Though poor attention to detail on the filmmakers' part: some of the rides shown on the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk were built a LONG time after the movie is supposed to take place.

For what it is, it looks pretty decent and maybe an improvement from the Michael Bay Transformers flicks.

What you can see of Optimus Prime and Soundwave looks INCREDIBLE. I'm 100% sold on this based off that clip alone. Michael Bay's ABOMINATIONS are dead!
"So, you want to sign songs about your great and glorious invisible cloud daddy? Go right ahead. You have whole tax-free buildings to do that in. I am not only not listening, I am intentionally going out of my way to ignore you."

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:33 pm 

Yeah, Shockwave looked great too. Definitely not sold on it, but at least they got the character designs right.

zen3001
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:50 am 

looks like an ET ripoff to me

ChineseDownhill
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:14 pm 

Hold the Dark - Great, another Netflix movie I'm giving a mixed review. This one was especially frustrating. Despite great visuals, I thought the beginning was really clunky, with some awkward wannabe profound dialogue. Around 30 to 45 minutes in some unexpected plot developments grabbed my interest. Then it started losing me again, and the main character (Jeffrey Wright) seemed to spend too much time offscreen. I'm not sure I really got what the movie was trying to accomplish thematically, yet at some point in the second act I still correctly predicted not only the final scene, but practically the final shot.

Blah blah. "Might improve on second viewing." You know the drill. Most people here will probably like this more than I did.

Here's how I rank Jeremy Saulnier movies so far:
Blue Ruin - Clear favorite.
Hold the Dark and Green Room - Hard to separate these; thought GR was kinda overrated.
Murder Party - 79 minutes, and I struggled to finish it.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:28 am 

Both Blue Ruin and Green Room were fantastic. Didn't know Hold the Dark was even out - cool.

Hell Fest was pretty great. Just a bombastic send-up to classic horror and the whole Halloween season. Fun characters and a real bounce to it that kept it fast and fun. Between this and the new It movie horror is actually doing really well right now.

Pieces was a goofy 80s slasher full of boobs and blood and I had fun with it. Quirky and memorable and the death scenes were nice and gory. Just fluff mostly but it worked at everything it tried to be and stood out from a lot of other mediocre movies I can't even remember.

Phenomena was an odd little Argento flick that worked on some levels, with a bitching soundtrack full of 80s metal that seemed like some guy just slapped it over the movie at totally random scenes - so a mixed bag. Some good scenery. A few really dumb scenes that just made it seem like it wasn't really taking itself that seriously. I didn't hate it though.

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:46 am 

Watched The Cloverfield Paradox - what a lump of trash. Basically just a really dumb version of like Sunshine + Event Horizon. While 10 Cloverfield Lane was just some random unrelated movie that they chopped up and added Cloverfield elements to in a way that sort of fit and felt a bit natural (even if it was jarring/unexpected), in this movie it felt really dumb how they just slapped some random Cloverfield shit in there for no reason really. Also sometimes it felt like The Dumbest Episode of Star Trek Ever.

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:31 am 

I'd heard it was beyond awful, so going in with sub-ocean floor expectations I actually mostly enjoyed it. The cast was great and the visual effects were way better than you'd see in even an HBO series. The only parts I genuinely hated were all of the boring, aimless scenes on Earth that were pointless and went absolutely nowhere, and also featured this obnoxious kid who reminded me of Dakota Fanning in War of the Worlds. Cut out all of those and add in way more Chris O'Dowd and it would've been an above average sci-fi movie for me. I'd take dumb Star Trek over anti-Star Trek any day.

Also, calling it a dumb Event Horizon is redundant.

I watched the original Westworld from 1973. It was, uh, interesting. In the way the tv show is way too pretentious and intentionally obtuse for no reason, Crichton's movie is way too obvious and rote. The entire plot could be written on a napkin, and all of the dialog could fit on a single page of looseleaf. Still, it was well-made and original for its time, and far less painful than the TV series.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:36 am 

Cloverfield Paradox really was a miracle of just how awful it was. Nothing made sense except for some really basic cliches they put in as a way just to get the story moving. A lot of just dumb, bizarre scenes that came off funny for how silly it all was.

I liked it better than 10 Cloverfield Lane, which I seem to be pretty alone in thinking mostly didn't work at all.

Watched Mandy. This basically feels like what Nic Cage has been preparing his whole career for. Like every other movie was just a warm up for this crazy shit. Ultraviolent and super stylish. Lots of bizarre, cool psychedelic tricks and the director has a real feel for what looks cool and epic. Some of the imagery is actually breathtaking. The story is a pretty standard revenge thriller, but done up enough to feel exciting and fresh. Cage is over the top and zealous - he knows what his fans want from him.

Resident_Hazard
Possessed by Starscream's Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:05 am 

CoconutBackwards wrote:
Kerrick wrote:

What you can see of Optimus Prime and Soundwave looks INCREDIBLE. I'm 100% sold on this based off that clip alone. Michael Bay's ABOMINATIONS are dead!

Those of us who are Transformers fans had a moment of rage over it, because the initial trailer showed a transforming airplane that had a head sculpt like Starscream and Starscream's colors--and then they revealed it's magically not Starscream but a badly miscolored Blitzwing. One of my close friends, like me, is a big Starscream fan, so we were both super pissed. But Shockwave, Soundwave, and even background Starscream on Cybertron all looked really good. I suspect these guys will only be on-screen for about what we see in the trailer, however, as the bulk of the film will take place on Earth.

But, the overall designs and showing dialog from the Transformers is at least promising.

Lack of Starscream as primary villain is a huge missed opportunity. Bumblebee vs Starscream is a natural direction to go, and it has been a frequent point in other Transformers narratives, including the Hearts of Steel story and the last major IDW arc, where Starscream beat Bumblebee as the elected ruler of Cybertron. Blitzwing, however, is not the primary antagonist, though. That honor evidently falls to the two muscle car cons in the trailer.

Resident_Hazard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:13 am 

I will be starting my son's R-rated Halloween this weekend. Some of my friends from work will be joining us as well. I have been doing this since he was, I think, 12, when we started with John Carpenter's R-lite version of Village of the Damned. Last year, when he was 14, we did some of my favorites: Creepshow, The Thing, Frailty (which he fucking loved), Child's Play, Aliens.

First up on the list: Phantasm to be most likely followed by Night of the Creeps. Two movies none of my friends, even the horror fans, have seen, and which should be some fun new films for my son's Halloween.

Also on the list for this year's R-rated Halloween movies:
Terminator 1 (arguably not a horror film, but I see it like Alien and Aliens, the first film was mostly horror, after that, the franchise is SF action.)
Alien 3
Child's Play 2
Nightmare on Elm Street 1
Day of the Dead
The Bad Seed (original, not R, but whatever)
30 Days of Night
Running Man (maybe)
CHUD

CoconutBackwards
Bullet Centrist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:57 am 

Resident_Hazard - Where would you start reading the IDW Transformers comics?
"So, you want to sign songs about your great and glorious invisible cloud daddy? Go right ahead. You have whole tax-free buildings to do that in. I am not only not listening, I am intentionally going out of my way to ignore you."

Resident_Hazard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:16 pm 

CoconutBackwards wrote:
Resident_Hazard - Where would you start reading the IDW Transformers comics?

Ha, I'm not sure. I've read them rather sparsely. I was planning to figure out the beginning and start them when I finished the original Marvel series. I finished Marvel's G1 series, just have the brief G2 series now.

Here's a good starting point.

Many of the IDW comics are generally tied in with the Generations line toys (the figure line targeting adult collectors), and there was a more concerted effort to link them with the out-going Prime Wars trilogy (Combiner Wars, Titans Return, Power of the Primes). I know some general synopsis and bullet points, and have only read them sporadically, such as the All Hail Megatron series and the Dark Cybertron set. I bought... a few too many of the toys over the Prime Wars trilogy, because that shit was amazing.

At some point, Optimus no longer had the Matrix, Prowl became part of the Constructicons and Devastator had his head, and Starscream was elected leader of Cybertron and the Autobots did not look kindly on Bumblebee for his loss. The IDW series can be difficult to follow easily, and they have officially written more stories than the original Marvel line, so the longest Transformers saga is from IDW now.

zonfar
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:27 pm 

I like Coco a lot. Tons of pretty colors, awesome twist in the story (I love twists) and interesting music! I haven't really listened to that style of music before (spanish), but it was neat to listen to that style put together with an awesome story, Get to see how other cultures's certain ways (day of the dead in this movie). All sorts of aspects I like in this movie, ended up watching it a couple times to show various people :)

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:25 am 

Holy shit, Mandy was amazing. I went in with a fair bit of hype but without knowing too much about it, and the movie exceeded my expectations and then shit on them from a great height. The one thing I want to know is, has anyone coined the term "Cenobikers" yet?

acid_bukkake
SAD!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:48 am 

Seeing Dead Alive for the first time in maybe a decade opened my eyes to just how much natural talent Peter Jackson really does have as a director. A lot of the tricks he'd later use in LOTR are on display in his gore-soaked splatstick classic, namely on point editing and forced perspective, and there's no doubt that he can frame a goddamn scene. Even better? I watched it on the big screen in a theater (half) full of other die hard horror nerds, treating it like a true cult classic with applause, laughter, and some minor crowd participation. Hearing even just a handful of people say "I kick ass for the Lord" was worth it.

It's a damn shame Diana Peñalver didn't do many English-speaking films throughout her career. She's had steady work in her native Spain in both film and television, but I really think she could have been a bigger deal than she was.

darkeningday wrote:

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:19 pm 

failsafeman wrote:
Holy shit, Mandy was amazing. I went in with a fair bit of hype but without knowing too much about it, and the movie exceeded my expectations and then shit on them from a great height. The one thing I want to know is, has anyone coined the term "Cenobikers" yet?

I think you did, just now.

I loved how the fucking Horn of Abraxas was like this shitty ocarina that some 4th grader made but it did legit summon those guys. I mean we get some exposition that they're just on super LSD and all fucked up but like those were definitely also fucking demons sorta? Cool as shit either way.

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:25 pm 

Yeah the lines between reality and fantasy were increasingly blurred...there was that weird fantasy nerd knife with the eye in it too, and if their "relics" were 100% fake you'd expect there to be the scene where Nic Cage stomps on them and says "hey these are pieces of shit" but no, you just see them briefly and never again. And the knife cuts just as well as a normal knife. It goes back to one of the big themes of the movie, how things that are fake and built on lies can still be dangerous and effective - religion being the obvious culprit.

ChineseDownhill
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:12 pm 

The Game - Watched this for the first time in years, and it was probably better than I remembered. My only problem with this movie is that it's a thriller set in the real world, yet it requires more suspension of disbelief than many science fiction stories. But I can forgive that because once I decide not to nitpick, the most "out there" moments end up being some of the strongest (major spoilers):

getting Ted Kennedy-ed into the water, shooting his brother, jumping at exactly the right spot.

I also watched Black Panther, which was about as good as I'd heard, and The Bye Bye Man, which was as bad as I'd heard. Or maybe even worse.

Sepulchrave
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:04 pm 

Wow, so Ghostwatch floored me. I'm surprised it's not even mentioned in lists of best found footage horrors, because it's easily more convincing and frightening than 95% of them. I find it boring quite quickly when a movie in this genre is content with a collection of... well, found footage, with perhaps some lazily placed intertitles for context. This one, however, has none of that, and is just astoundingly inventive (and influential, being released in 1992) with the mockumentary format. I urge horror fans who promised themselves never to watch a found footage flick (again) to at least give this one a chance (along with Noroi, though that one is more unhinged and altogether less professional). It truly is everything a film in this genre should be. Add it to your October watchlist!

acid_bukkake
SAD!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:09 am 

I'll be checking that out. I'm far more lenient on found footage than it seems most are.

Hell Fest (2018)
A mediocre slasher that, while lacking in both true dread and splatter (though some fine examples are found of both), this knows what it is from the get-go: a "haunted house" experience in theatrical form. The most enjoyable horror I've seen in the theater this year, with a cast that feels like a natural group of friends and with a bit more naturalistic slant on dialogue. We've run the gamut of 80s throwback horror and I, for one, welcome the 90s throwback with open arms if it means characters talk like real people. 6/10

Boys in the Trees (2016)
Not a horror film per se, more a dark fantasy blended with coming-of-age drama, but a fitting addition to anybody's October list. The acting may be stilted at times but it's made up for in both content and some wonderfully shot scenes. I saw the "twist" coming before the halfway point and it only enhanced the ending, with themes of friendship, the cost of dreams, and the true pitfalls of leaving both behind hooking me early on. Writer/director Nicholas Verso clearly knows what he's doing and will be one to watch for in the future. 7/10

darkeningday wrote:

Resident_Hazard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:52 am 

Finally kicking off the R-rated horror fest for my son this year. We started with Phantasm, which was joined by several of my friends--none of whom had seen it. I was unsure how people would take it, because Phantasm is a wild film that leaves no questions answered while delivering a super fun atmosphere of 70's horror. There was immediate discussion about what the hell was going on in the film, how it actually ended, and what was happening the whole time, so it seems everyone quite enjoyed it.

Saturday night, after doing a horror-themed hayride and haunted house jaunt (Dead End Hayride), my son and girlfriend were privy to another of my favorites: Day of the Dead. This remains my favorite of Romero's Dead series, where the mythology was best solidified, the characters were great, and the gore was top-notch. The series sadly went downhill with every additional film. My son was surprisingly squeamish at some points, though he said his stomach wasn't in the best shape after the pile of mini donuts he ate after the haunted hayride event.

So sadly, he missed Rhodes getting ripped to shreds, and the look on Joe Pilato's face that was completely genuine because they'd just buried him in rancid, rotting organs.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 712, 713, 714, 715, 716, 717, 718 ... 818  Next