Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Dragunov
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:29 am 

Metantoine wrote:
Dragunov wrote:
WHO THE FUCK IS BRADEN HOLTBY

U mad bro?

Yeah, he's unstoppable, B's got to step up their game a bit, I don't want an offensive and crazy serie like PHI/PIT but they need to put the puck in the net.

What's the best serie so far for you guys? I'm quite surprised that the east (except the aforementioned 80s Oilers wannabee I mentionned ahead) is so even. Ottawa is better than predicted, I think it's the best serie so far. The west is the opposite though, luckily the Canucks are not out yet :(

Yeah, but not at Holtby, I'm more pissed at Tyler Seguin and Brad Marchand for making some piss poor decisions with the puck so far in this series. If they can start putting points on the board, I think we can win this series. But we need to start getting more traffic in front of Holtby and not letting him make the easy save.

My favorite series thus far (other than B's/Caps) is also Ottawa/New York. Can't wait to see who's gonna come out on top.

lordrelay
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:47 am 

Anyone watching UFC 145 on Sat? I'm excited for it.

swayze
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:52 pm 

Yeah, the playoffs are amazing this year... Hockey is the greatest. Ottawa fan here. That said, I predicted Sens in 7 and I'm sticking to it. I would love it if the the Caps can beat the Bruins too; Boston is more dangerous and I'd like them to make an early exit. I hope all the people saying Ottawa couldn't compete are eating their words now. These people were buying into what the "experts" were saying and not actually paying attention during the season... This is how we've been playing all year man. I'd like VAN to eat it too... Shitty team, shitty fans, get outta here.

IX Leviathan
Bepsi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:59 pm 

swayze wrote:
I hope all the people saying Ottawa couldn't compete are eating their words now.

I'm really pushing for them as well. I still find it laughable that the team that was predicted to finish dead last in the league is in a position to dethrone the #1 seed in the East tomorrow night. So much for a rebuilding year, eh? Eat your hearts out Leafs fans.
Like holy shit can't you get black out drunk and fist fight someone over a value pick burger in the drive thru and not hear about it for the rest of your life?

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:31 pm 

IX Leviathan wrote:
swayze wrote:
I hope all the people saying Ottawa couldn't compete are eating their words now.

I'm really pushing for them as well. I still find it laughable that the team that was predicted to finish dead last in the league is in a position to dethrone the #1 seed in the East tomorrow night. So much for a rebuilding year, eh? Eat your hearts out Leafs fans.

Man. the last ten minutes of that game was so tense. I'm really hoping the Sens will beat the Rangers in the next game. I saw a season game with both teams a a while ago, and the Sens destroyed the Rangers, and I think it was one of Bishop's first times on the ice.

Edit - does anyone know whats up with Alferdson after that concussion. Is this going to mean the end of his career? He does have to be one of the oldest people in the NHL.

swayze
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:33 pm 

Alfie's gonna be playing tonight. Dude's a warrior and a true captain.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:58 pm 

Alfie is the man. I think he knows it's his last year (what is he, like 67 years old?) and wants to go out on top. As much as I like picking on Canada for not winning the Cup for almost two decades now, I wouldn't mind Ottawa winning it for him. Then again I wouldn't mind Joysey winning it for Brodeur either so eh. As long as Philly doesn't win, I don't mind.
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

IX Leviathan
Bepsi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:24 pm 

BastardHead wrote:
Alfie is the man. I think he knows it's his last year (what is he, like 67 years old?) and wants to go out on top. As much as I like picking on Canada for not winning the Cup for almost two decades now, I wouldn't mind Ottawa winning it for him. Then again I wouldn't mind Joysey winning it for Brodeur either so eh. As long as Philly doesn't win, I don't mind.

THE GODDAMNED ORANGE UNIFORMS! :lol:

I'd love to see Alfie hoist the cup, the guy has been one of the more dedicated captains in the league for quite a few years now and as a Sens fan, I think our time and his is definitely due (even though a berth in the Conference finals seems a little far-fetched right now). I wouldn't mind seeing one of the other underrated teams like Nashville or Phoenix take the cup either. So long as it isn't, like you said, Philly, or Boston. Jack Edwards has had his last Bruins orgasm, sorry.
Like holy shit can't you get black out drunk and fist fight someone over a value pick burger in the drive thru and not hear about it for the rest of your life?

Dragunov
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:05 pm 

IX Leviathan wrote:
Jack Edwards has had his last Bruins orgasm, sorry.

Haha, okay.

IX Leviathan
Bepsi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:08 pm 

Dragunov wrote:
IX Leviathan wrote:
Jack Edwards has had his last Bruins orgasm, sorry.

Haha, okay.

Meh, for lack of something funny to say. :( . I'm not very good with closing jokes. But seriously, Jack Edwards needs to stop creaming his pants everytime Boston scores a goal :P

Dragunov
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:03 pm 

IX Leviathan wrote:
Meh, for lack of something funny to say. :( . I'm not very good with closing jokes. But seriously, Jack Edwards needs to stop creaming his pants everytime Boston scores a goal :P

No, he needs to keep on keeping on, because most of his outbursts are fuckin' hilarious...mostly in a "I can't believe you just said that" kind of way. :lol: But seriously, I'm sure any non-Bruins fan watching a NESN broadcast could easily get their nerves tested by the guy. Much like how mine get whenever I watch a CBC or NBC hockey broadcast...

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:38 pm 

My two favorite announcers are Pat Foley and Rick Jeanneret... and my two favorite teams are the Blackhawks and the Sabres. So yeah, there's got to be something said for that. Then again there's Randy Moller, the living legend. I could listen to his calls all day.
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

IX Leviathan
Bepsi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:08 pm 

Well, looks like the Bruins are finished. Much to quite a few people's dismay, I'm sure, but I honestly can't be happier :D .... unless the Senators get knocked off tonight. Which, in typical Ottawa fashion, will probably happen...

marktheviktor
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:23 am 

Memo to the Miami Dolphins: You don't draft quarterbacks in the Top 10 who probably can't make an impact for you this year. He has poor decision making ability with too small body of work to justify it. Ryan Tannehill will bust.

The Bengals really piss me off. After securing all those picks from the Carson Palmer heist, who do they select but a corner with no speed who will get burnt by the likes of Anquan Boldin and Mike Wallace twice a year and a guard who can't protect the pass. Meanwhile Pittsburgh landed the guy Cincy should have taken and maybe the best guard prospect in many years: Stanford's David DeCastro. But then again, that's why The Steelers are the Steelers and the Bengals are the Bungles.

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:02 am 

So gentlemen, everything is set for the semi finals of mankind's best sport! Here's my predictions! (probably one of my longest post ever, fuck yes I'm Canadian)

WAS/NYR : Rangers in 6. Everything is better in NY, I believe the offense gonna start producing, the def is top notch and Lundqvist is awesome. Holtby was great in WAS's net, but I doubt he will make a difference this time, the Bruins just weren't ready for the first round. Also, Ovechkin needs to step up and improve his defensive game if he wants to give his team a chance, even if he has Semin and Backstrom at his side, Brad Richards, Callahan and Gaborik and the defense of the Rangers will win this.

PHI/NJ : Flyers in 5 or 6 Giroux and co. are gonna be ready to stomp the Devils, they had enough time to rest and if they continue to play like they did against the Penguins' Crosbites the floor, they'll manage to beat NJ easily. Yes, it will be a different game and Bryzgalov needs to be better (hence my hesitation, he'll be the difference between 5 of 6 games). Parise, Zajak and Kovalchuk are good, but I doubt they can beat the Flyers bulldozer, also Brodeur is getting old and the serie against Florida was quite difficult.

NAS/PHO: Preds in 7. . I believe this will be the tightiest serie in the semi finals. We have two similar teams here, both relying on their goaltenders (Mike Smith for Phoenix and Pekka Rinne for Nashville, who's a Vezina candidate, the 3 candidates are in the semi finals this year, the others being Lundqvist and Quick from LA). It will be low scores games, both teams don't have offensive superstars, but Radulov's return to NAS's lineup and Shae Weber's presence are gonna make the Preds a Western conference finalist.

LAK/STL: Kings in 6. LA are strong from their serie against the defending West champion, the Canucks (Luongo just asked to be traded, the team will explode, I'm sure Vigneault will lose his job too. In the meantime, Montréal is looking for a coach :) ). It's another goalie fight, Quick versus Halak and Elliot, I believe LA's more stable goaltending position are giving them the edge, also their better scoring abilities with Kopitar, Williams and Brown. Richards can also be very dangerous even if he had a bad season. Oh, and this will be fucking physical, Brown will deliver the hits by the dozen!

So, PHI/NYR and LA/NAS for the conference finals!

I'm probably all wrong, But BastardHead will be too so!!!

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

TheGrimWombat
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:11 am 

Pulling for Preds this year.

Dragunov
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:23 am 

I think I pretty much agree with you, Metantoine, but I think the LA/STL series will go 7 and the Blues will pull out the series win. A NYR/PHI Eastern Conference final? Hell yeah, I'd love to watch that.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:52 am 

Well I got three out of eight right, so my batting average is shit but it's still better than Columbus's record so THERE. I also love how no matter what, the West is getting a new representative for the finals. Anyway, let's see how I feel now:

WESTERN CONFERENCE

(2) St. Louis Blues VS (8) Los Angeles Kings
Well I guess Quick's Jedi powers did help. The Kings' upset wasn't just Vancouver collapsing, LA really did wake up and start producing some damn offense for a change, so that along with the fact that I still have this sneaking hunch that the Blues are going to stumble means I'm picking the 8 seed this time. There's no doubt these are both great teams and if anybody has been able to shut down entire teams this year, it's been the Blues, so it's very possible they could halt the momentum of the surging Kings. But the way I see it, LA got hot at the perfect time. As long as they can keep riding this wave, they can overtake St. Louis. The Blues aren't going to make it easy, and there's a very real threat of them dethroning the monarchs, but I'm gonna go with my gut here.
LOS ANGELES IN 6

(3) Phoenix Coyotes VS (4) Nashville Predators
Battle of the netminders, holy lord. Smith and Rinne have both been completely invaluable to their teams this year and wouldn't be sitting here in the second round without them. I can't even really give fatigue as a reason to justify a pick either since Phoenix played five straight overtime games last round, and on the other hand Rinne played over 70 regular season games and I just have a hunch he's gonna have an uncharacteristic shit streak ala Luongo soon, so this really is a toss up. If either of my two things happen (Phoenix just collapsing due to a strenuous series or Rinne collapsing due to playing too much), then the corresponding team will win. But if neither happens, then Nashville would win. If BOTH happen, then I think Phoenix would shock us all again and take themselves to the conference finals. I'm gonna have to play the safest bet and assume neither scenario is more likely to happen, thus giving Nashville the slight (made up) statistical edge. Also, common sense tells me that Nashville is a much tougher team with a much better defense in front of their star goaltender and are on a roll after making quick work of the (ever great) Red Wings, but common sense failed me FUCKING HARD in the first round so I won't use that as my excuse this time.
NASHVILLE IN 6

EASTERN CONFERENCE

(1) New York Rangers VS (7) Washington Capitals
This really banks on Braden Holtby. If the kid can play at the level Vokoun was supposed to be playing at in this round like he did last round against the defending champs, then the rest of the team will likely play inspired and be the team we all thought they were going to be at the beginning of the season. Then again, King Henrik is still King Henrik and the rest of the Rangers are going to put up one hell of a fight. New York was one win away from being President's Trophy winners, Washington lost their division title to the goddamn Florida Panthers, but both just pulled out hard fought series against very tough teams, so they're both playing their hearts out right now. The momentum is with the Caps right now, but this is still just too hard of a choice. So literally, I just flipped a coin. It landed heads, so I'm picking New York. If I'm wrong here, it's my damn dime's fault.
NEW YORK IN 6

(5) Philadelphia Flyers VS (6) New Jersey Devils
I'm gonna let my personal bias out a little bit, and say that I cannot stand the Flyers. At all. Apart from maaaaybe Giroux, there isn't a single thing I like about that team. A bunch of dirty, gutless cheap shot artists with no respect for the players or the game. I don't understand how people who aren't from Philly can support that team in any way, if you like that grimy, disgusting style of play and blatant disregard of sportsmanship and class, then you are part of the problem. You are the reason hockey gets a bad rap in the States. And do you know what the worst part about all this is? This shitty, nasty fucking system? It works. Philly wins, all the time, and it isn't on accident, it's because that shitty play fucks up teams' focus and causes dumb mistakes. It allows emotion to take over the gameplan and Philly can counterattack accordingly. It works like a goddamn charm and even though Bryzgalov is a peewee player in comparison to Brodeur, this is the only pick I can say with any confidence. Marty's old, the Flyers are just too scrappy for him, New Jersey's offense is pitiful below the top line of Parise, Zajac, and Kovalchuk. As much as I'd rather it go the other way, I just don't see Philadelphia losing this matchup.
PHILADELPHIA IN 6

1) Yes I know it's a cop out to pick 6 games for each series, bite me.
2) Yes Metantoine, I will be just as wrong as you because we actually picked all the same teams :p

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:59 am 

Stop copying me you bastard!!!

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:02 am 

Nuh uh! I said it first! I just wasn't by a computer!

MEGANICK89
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:39 pm 

Any NBA predictions? I hope it is anybody, but the cHeat. I think the Spurs have one last run in them and Timmy Duncan will get his 4th title.

As for the first round:

The East-Pacers have a gift in facing the Magic, The Sixers shouldn't be too much trouble for the Bulls, Boston will probably beat the Hawks in six or lower, and finally I suspect the Heat-Knicks to be the most entertaining.

The West-The Jazz will give the Spurs some trouble but San Anton will prevail, OKC and Dallas will be very interesting, but I see The Thunder winning in 7, Lakers will beat the Nuggets in six, and finally Memphis will take down the highly overrated Clippers.

Painkiller1349
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:53 pm 

Finally someone on here who's interested in the NBA haha. My predictions:

Bulls over 76ers in 5
Heat over Knicks in 6 (I hope I'm wrong but I don't see the Knicks winning this one)
Pacers over Magic in 4
Celtics over Hawks in 7
Spurs over Jazz in 6
Thunder over Mavs in 5
Lakers over Nuggets in 7
Grizzlies over Clippers in 6

Behemoth brings the snuggle.

oogboog
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:15 pm 

Hey, I don't necessarily like the Heat, but LeBron has to carry so much on his shoulders because their bench is mediocre, maybe except James Jones, who can shoot threes (though the fact he's only averaging 3.6 points per game is questionable :| ). Give him and Dwayne Wade some credit. The Heat would fail because either LeBron, Wade, and Chris Bosh, or a combination of the 3, is not stepping up. That's what had happened in last year's Finals.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:45 pm 

When it comes to the NBA, there are a few nagging issues that I just can't get over and simply ruin the enjoyment for me, but when it comes to the playoffs I have almost no interest in it since upsets aren't too common. It seems like 90% of the first two rounds go exactly as you expect them to, there's no excitement until the last few bits. I mean what, before Dallas last year there were a whopping 8 teams that won the Championship for 26 years? LAME. It's like that streak in hockey when it was Montreal for four straight years, then the Islanders for four straight, and then Edmonton for the next four. I would have hated that. So goddamn lame to see the same teams always contending and always winning when you expect them to. Also, my team (Chicago) has the best record in the NBA don't they? And yet the East is all about Miami, I haven't heard a single person say the Bulls are going to compete for the title, it's just automatically being handed to the Heat. Come on.

But with that said, my pre-lockout pick that I decided with absolutely no research or thought was Miami, so I'll stick with it because why the hell not? I know shit about basquetball.

marktheviktor
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:56 pm 

The NBA ceased to be exciting for me when Michael left the Bulls for good.

MEGANICK89
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:46 am 

BastardHead wrote:
When it comes to the NBA, there are a few nagging issues that I just can't get over and simply ruin the enjoyment for me, but when it comes to the playoffs I have almost no interest in it since upsets aren't too common. It seems like 90% of the first two rounds go exactly as you expect them to, there's no excitement until the last few bits. I mean what, before Dallas last year there were a whopping 8 teams that won the Championship for 26 years? LAME. It's like that streak in hockey when it was Montreal for four straight years, then the Islanders for four straight, and then Edmonton for the next four. I would have hated that. So goddamn lame to see the same teams always contending and always winning when you expect them to. Also, my team (Chicago) has the best record in the NBA don't they? And yet the East is all about Miami, I haven't heard a single person say the Bulls are going to compete for the title, it's just automatically being handed to the Heat. Come on.

But with that said, my pre-lockout pick that I decided with absolutely no research or thought was Miami, so I'll stick with it because why the hell not? I know shit about basquetball.

I agree with this sentiment. The amount of parity in the NBA is a joke. Also, I can't stand the amount of ass-kissing the Heat and especially that bum LeChoke receives from the media.

I'm so sorry that Derrick Rose got hurt. Unfortunately, the Bulls are done now. There are never any upsets either; it basically the ways people expect, and that is especially true when the NBA changed the first round from a 5-game series to 7. With that said, I can't wait til' another 3 years when my Cavaliers are great again (hopefully)

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:32 am 

We didn't have Rose for almost a third or half of the year didn't we? I think his injury did knock our chances down a huge amount, but from what I've heard from friends who are into the NBA and "experts" and shizz, it seems like we have one of the best benches in the league by a good margin and are one of the only teams with a bench even worth worrying about. From what I can tell, Miami ain't shit past their top five guys, and depth is the main reason Chicago won the Cup two years ago so who knows? But yeah it seems ESPN is still firmly on Miami's jock as they have been all year. They've been the favorite despite not being the best team with the best schedule or anything, but hey. When LeBron moved to Miami, I said he would win within three years. It's the second year, but this does seem to be his time. Dickhole.

MEGANICK89
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:23 pm 

Correct, the Bulls have a deep bench, but they need Rose, they need that superstar who can get a bucket when it's most needed. Maybe they can do it though because they play great defense. And yes as soon the injury occured, the story became how this heightend the cHeat's chances for a title. Miami isn't anything besides 'Bron, D Wade, and the alien Chris Bosh, but that almost got them a title last year.
With that said, I hope your Miami prediction is wrong.

burnroasted
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:12 pm 

BastardHead wrote:

(5) Philadelphia Flyers VS (6) New Jersey Devils
I'm gonna let my personal bias out a little bit, and say that I cannot stand the Flyers. At all. Apart from maaaaybe Giroux, there isn't a single thing I like about that team. A bunch of dirty, gutless cheap shot artists with no respect for the players or the game. I don't understand how people who aren't from Philly can support that team in any way, if you like that grimy, disgusting style of play and blatant disregard of sportsmanship and class, then you are part of the problem. You are the reason hockey gets a bad rap in the States. And do you know what the worst part about all this is? This shitty, nasty fucking system? It works. Philly wins, all the time, and it isn't on accident, it's because that shitty play fucks up teams' focus and causes dumb mistakes. It allows emotion to take over the gameplan and Philly can counterattack accordingly. It works like a goddamn charm and even though Bryzgalov is a peewee player in comparison to Brodeur, this is the only pick I can say with any confidence. [/i][/b]

Well this is just completely untrue.

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:15 pm 

Well, you can also give your opinion...

burnroasted
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:20 pm 

Haha sorry. They just play physical and it makes other teams angry. They only made one dirty hit last series and that player was benched. The Penguins were playing dirty.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:24 pm 

burnroasted wrote:
Haha sorry. They just play physical and it makes other teams angry. They only made one dirty hit last series and that player was benched. The Penguins were playing dirty.

Nashville plays physical, Philly plays dirty. Yes I'm well aware of the Weber curbstomp, the difference is that that was uncharacteristic, whereas it's expected from the Flyers. Pittsburgh played dirty in response to Philly's dirtiness. Like I said, it works. They got the (debatably) better team to play stupid and emotional and they counterattacked accordingly. I'm not denying their skill, they can play, they just choose to play like shitholes. They're actually the team I think that has the best shot to make the Finals now. I just don't like them at all :p

burnroasted
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:44 pm 

Can you explain how they play dirty?

swayze
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:40 am 

I can't stand the Flyers, but I actually think they've been pretty well-behaved this year. I agree that it was the Penguins who were the dirtier team in the first round. You can blame the Flyers for getting them emotional, but... it was still the Pens that totally unraveled.

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:29 pm 

BastardHead wrote:
burnroasted wrote:

Nashville plays physical, Philly plays dirty. Yes I'm well aware of the Weber curbstomp, the difference is that that was uncharacteristic, whereas it's expected from the Flyers. Pittsburgh played dirty in response to Philly's dirtiness. Like I said, it works. They got the (debatably) better team to play stupid and emotional and they counterattacked accordingly. I'm not denying their skill, they can play, they just choose to play like shitholes. They're actually the team I think that has the best shot to make the Finals now. I just don't like them at all :p

Both teams were dirty in this serie. the Pens didn't play dirty in response to the flyers, they both hate each other. PIT has Matt Cooke, one of the dirtiest players in the league and Neal who's usually not a dirty player went berserk. I think PIT is more to blame too.

Damnit, Nashville has to put their shit together. They're my choice for the Stanley Cup final :(

CoF
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:08 pm 

What is wrong with QPR? Citizens score 2-2 and all they do is to kick the ball into the off and wait for another attack... there's gotta be more intelligent options to survive the last seconds of a game than this.

Additional time was also a joke... too long first but too short, then, if you consider the time the Citizens took to celebrate their victory goal.

I really wouldn't have granted ManU the championship, but this ending is just ridiculous.

Shutdown
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:22 pm 

CoF wrote:
What is wrong with QPR? Citizens score 2-2 and all they do is to kick the ball into the off and wait for another attack... there's gotta be more intelligent options to survive the last seconds of a game than this.

Additional time was also a joke... too long first but too short, then, if you consider the time the Citizens took to celebrate their victory goal.

I really wouldn't have granted ManU the championship, but this ending is just ridiculous.

I don't think they give a fuck about losing. Bolton drew.

CoF
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:33 pm 

Yeah, but it's still not very sportsmanlike. But what would you expect from a team that has Joey Barton as captain...

Myotolob
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:38 pm 

I don't think they knew that Bolton had drawn at that time anyway.

OldManMetal
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:39 pm 

Saw the last half of the ManU/Sunderland match. It was really something to see the gutted faces after Aguero's goal. On top of the world one moment, then down the crapper.

Napero wrote:
We can't possibly know. Genetics is my guess, or possibly drinking water that lacks minerals essential to the brain.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 136  Next