Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Methuen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 4:10 am 

What's everyone playing to get them through the various lockdowns ?

I've finally taken the plunge into Kerbal Space Program, and as usual there's an XKCD for that - though it is pretty daunting how much actual science, even if just vague concepts, you have to learn to be able to progress in the game. My wife was laughing her head off as I explained periapsis-in-orbit vs. the type of rocket engine I was using. "YOU'RE LEARNING FROM HOME", she laughs :lol:

I've now proudly orbited the planet Kerbin, and otherwise have exploded rockets / planes / engines in eveeeery way possible.

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 2:52 pm 

Kerbal Space Program sounds insane! I can't imagine that I'd do well with it, but it sounds like it really rewards your patience and trial + error. Congrats on being NASA certified now! XD

I'll bite: I've been playing a gang of different shit, as always. Still loving Bloodroots, it's a great mixture of light-hearted and challenging. I've been messing around on Steam with some cheaper games like Brume and Fetherfall which are both mini Souls-likes produced by Sokpop Collective. Brume is the better of the two but that's reflected in the price. Brume is 9.99 and Featherfall is 2.99 (USD). They're both super charming. Uhhh what else? I finally bought Gris because it was real cheap on PS4. It is just as beautiful and moving as everyone says. There is pretty much zero challenge but it's still satisfying when you complete a little platforming section or puzzle. It's hard to explain but basically if you loved Journey back in the day, I'd say it's a similar experience but in 2D.

Another thing I always do is go back for games I abandoned years ago with a new sense of wonder. I'm completely obsessed with Absolver right now. If anyone still plays on PS4 I'd love for you to whoop my ass in some 1v1 duels. Only way I'm gonna learn some new moves! This game has one of the dopest fight mechanics I've ever seen. It's very similar to For Honor if you've ever played that, but it allows for even more freeflowing movement. You can flick the right analog stick to micro-dodge left or right, duck high attacks, or jump over low attacks. You get to build and customize your own "deck" of fight moves as well, which seems very deep, I'm completely clueless on how to craft a good deck so I joined someone elses "school" and that gave me access to their deck. I probably played 20 sets of 1v1 duels yesterday and only won one, still had a blast.

(You asked...sorry.)

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 8:02 am 

right now playing overwatch...........i dont know why but still playing it :P that and some hollow knight, most likely going to buy saints row the third and maybe maneater

SpecBec
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 11:44 am 

I used to play Kerbal Space Program a while back, and now that it has been mentioned, here I feel like it would be cool to get back into it. It was one of my favorite games.

Also, right now I've been getting back into this game called Crusader Kings II. The game is now free to play on Steam, which I find very ironic considering that the developer is known for expensive games. The only thing is the DLC still costs money.

What I wonder if Paradox Interactive is just going to do this from now on when they are going to release a sequel to a game (like this one).

https://store.steampowered.com/app/203770/Crusader_Kings_II/

FoulJason95
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 7:29 pm 

Has anyone here played the Deus Ex mod GMDX? It's meant to be a total overhaul, like if Revision was good. I recently did a full playthrough and thought it was pretty good. They put a lot of effort into making the visuals feel the same, unlike Revision, and I approve of most of the gameplay changes as someone who loved the original.

Mellifleur
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:29 am 

So, I was going to install requiem again and was looking up a bunch of realism and quest mods to make skyrim more dangerous and medieval... then I remembered that game Kingdom Come Deliverance... Hella fun, man! The part that really sold it for me (besides the brutal combat and realistic society) was the quest where you get drunk with a priest to gain his trust and then he makes you give a sermon while hungover. So much more fun than the skyrim quest where you go on a bender and then have to clean up a messy room and run errands for some nuns. *sighs*

Razakel
Nekroprince

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 10:34 pm 

So I finally caved and decided to give Dark Souls 2 a whirl and...I can't for the life of me understand any of the criticisms. I'm nearly finished and I can safely say that I like it more than DS1, but probably not as much as DS3 (but maybe as much as DS3??). I love how it feels more like an RPG, I love the absurd amount of items and equipment, and mainly I love the fact that not one single area is either frustrating in a bad way or downright garbage like some of the ones in the back-half of DS1 were. Also some very cool bosses, although some kinda throwaway ones as well. I still have a couple more areas to go through, plus the DLC, but damn, I'm pretty damn smitten with it. I know that it does have a minority of followers who insist it's the best Souls game, and now I can at least see where they're coming from.

My only criticism (and unfortunately I guess it's kind of a big one) is that the world layout seems unintuitive at best and messily convoluted at worst. There's rarely that sublime sense of everything being ingeniously connected like there is in DS1, DS3, and Bloodborne, although the individual areas are all pretty great.

Bring on some Elden Ring news, From.

Methuen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:38 am 

Jonpo wrote:
Kerbal Space Program sounds insane! I can't imagine that I'd do well with it, but it sounds like it really rewards your patience and trial + error. Congrats on being NASA certified now! XD

Another thing I always do is go back for games I abandoned years ago with a new sense of wonder. I'm completely obsessed with Absolver right now. If anyone still plays on PS4 I'd love for you to whoop my ass in some 1v1 duels. Only way I'm gonna learn some new moves! This game has one of the dopest fight mechanics I've ever seen. It's very similar to For Honor if you've ever played that, but it allows for even more freeflowing movement. You can flick the right analog stick to micro-dodge left or right, duck high attacks, or jump over low attacks. You get to build and customize your own "deck" of fight moves as well, which seems very deep, I'm completely clueless on how to craft a good deck so I joined someone elses "school" and that gave me access to their deck. I probably played 20 sets of 1v1 duels yesterday and only won one, still had a blast.

(You asked...sorry.)

I did ask, thanks :D and Kerbal is teaching me the principles of spaceflight to be good at the game. There's none of that levelling up and clicking to get somewhere - if you don't learn basic orbital mechanics, you're not going anywhere. Bastard complicated it really is :lol:

Totally agree with your idea of going back to old games with a new sense of wonder - I'm building up to playing KOTOR II, and Planescape again, with exactly that hope in mind !

Waltz_of_Ghouls
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 1:36 pm 

Razakel wrote:
So I finally caved and decided to give Dark Souls 2 a whirl and...I can't for the life of me understand any of the criticisms. I'm nearly finished and I can safely say that I like it more than DS1, but probably not as much as DS3 (but maybe as much as DS3??). I love how it feels more like an RPG, I love the absurd amount of items and equipment, and mainly I love the fact that not one single area is either frustrating in a bad way or downright garbage like some of the ones in the back-half of DS1 were. Also some very cool bosses, although some kinda throwaway ones as well. I still have a couple more areas to go through, plus the DLC, but damn, I'm pretty damn smitten with it. I know that it does have a minority of followers who insist it's the best Souls game, and now I can at least see where they're coming from.

My only criticism (and unfortunately I guess it's kind of a big one) is that the world layout seems unintuitive at best and messily convoluted at worst. There's rarely that sublime sense of everything being ingeniously connected like there is in DS1, DS3, and Bloodborne, although the individual areas are all pretty great.

Bring on some Elden Ring news, From.

I loved Dark Souls 2. Beat the main game some weeks ago. I love the atmosphere and themes in that one. I played DSR with a mainly strength build, same for DS3 (currently at Irithyll, past Pontiff) but with DS2, I went with sorcery at first and switched to hexes. That stuff is quite powerful, maybe somewhat of an easy mode, but it was refreshing to play as a caster. After DS3, I'm gonna hop back to it and try the DLC.
Fire walk with me"

Sathanas_BM
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 3:04 am 

So I just beat my first Souls game tonight. It was Dark Souls 3 in particular. The only other Souls game I had played before this one was Bloodborne, but I played very little and I think I only beat two bosses before hanging it up (not because I didn’t like it or thought it was too hard, I was just playing on PS Now and cancelled my subscription).

But goddamn did I love this game. I don’t think I’ve been this sucked into a game maybe ever, certainly not since I was a kid. I really took my time with it too, getting a 68% completion in terms of trophies, beating all the optional bosses, etc. There is just something so unbelievably rewarding about getting your ass handed to you repeatedly by a boss, gradually learning their attack patterns with each attempt, then finally getting that satisfaction of watching them go down. I love that feeling of going back to an area I got stomped out in several times earlier in the game, then just clearing that entire area out with no bonfire. And it’s more than just beefing your stats up, it’s that you actually become a better player as the game goes on. As the game goes on, you adopt some patience and learn when to hit vs when to not to get cocky and go for that extra blow, so you really get the sensation that you are building your own skill as opposed to being carried by high stats alone. After playing Dark Souls 3, I feel like I can really master any game (at least until I make my way through the rest of the Souls catalog lol).

There’s so much more I could say in praise of this game. I kind of fell out with gaming for a few years, only returning 2 and a half years ago or so when I bought my PS4. I’ve beaten several games since them, some of which I’ve greatly enjoyed, but this really set a high watermark for me. You can just tell the game was made with a lot of love and attention to detail. It really brings me back to my younger years where I’d get so hyper focused and invested in a game that I couldn’t put it down. Although a completely different game, it almost reminds me of how much the old Pokémon games would just completely consume my life as a kid, which sadly I haven’t gotten much since returning back to gaming as an adult. Far more often than not nowadays, I feel so dejected while playing a game, and everything just feels so casual. This completely turned that around for me. I’m just worried because on the one hand, this game has reinvigorated my love for gaming in a big way. But on the other hand, now I feel like any other game is going to feel so dull. It set a really high watermark for sure.

As for what’s next, I don’t think I’ll dive straight into New Game+ just yet, as I want to try out some of the other titles first. I bought Dark Souls 2 as I was in the midst of playing 3. I know 2 is usually the most poorly reviewed of the series, but it was on sale and I loved what I was playing so much with 3 that I didn’t really hesitate to pick it up. I am also considering going back to Bloodborne. I would really like to go through Demon Souls -> Sekiro before Elden Ring comes out. But just before I do any of that, I decided to start Spiderman. I need to play something a little more lighthearted to cleanse my palette a bit first haha

thepoopsmithmaster wrote:
cultofkraken wrote:
Are you that dense?
Define dense.

Sathanas_BM
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 3:05 am 

By the way, I hadn’t read the recent posts before I submitted mine. What a coincidence you guys just happened to be talking about a Dark Souls lol

thepoopsmithmaster wrote:
cultofkraken wrote:
Are you that dense?
Define dense.

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 3:47 pm 

a bit late but bought spiderman a few days ago, its so addictive and fun, so much collecting random garbage but swinging through the city feels so good that it doesnt matter

last_eulogy
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 6:23 am 

When I read about Space Haven I couldn't wait for it to come out. I put it in my que on Steam. Totally forgot about it until a few days ago. I've been playing it nonstop. It's a lot of fun.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:40 pm 

Bloodborne on PC, anyone?

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

Bloodstone
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:07 am 

Morrigan wrote:
Bloodborne on PC, anyone?

Hard yes please to that, and these days it seems like it could happen. Horizon Zero Dawn and Death Stranding are coming out on PC this summer (Quantic Dream's catalogue came out not long ago too), which suggests Sony isn't that into game exclusivity anymore. The benefits that game would get running on more powerful hardware are immense.

Methuen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:09 am 

Without going back through the thread - is anyone into old consoles at all ?

I've proudly kept my childhood sega megadrive (genesis in the US) - lots of fun games that I play with my wife (the disney games, streets of rage, sonic, alien storm, golden axe, bubsy - that kind of thing)

Are there any recommendations for good co-op / two player games out there ? Or single player platformers of good quality (we swap levels - makes quackshot either really easy or really hard depending on when the controller comes to you)

We're not a fan of split screen, and she's not the biggest beat 'em up gamer (mortal kombat isn't her friend at all). Otherwise we'll play pretty much anything !

MorbidEngel
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:52 pm 

Old systems, huh? I have I think over 30 systems now?
Spoiler: show
Nintendo: NES, Famicom, Famicom Disk System, SNES, Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, Japanese Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advence (not SP), DS, 3DS, New 3DS, Virtual Boy, NES Classic, SNES Classic, Famicom Mini, Shonen Jump Famicom Mini, Super Famicom Mini
Sega: Master System, Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, Saturn (Japanese), Dreamcast, Game Gear, Genesis Mini
Sony: Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, PSP, Vita
Microsoft: Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One
Atari: 2600, 5200, 7800, Jaguar, Lynx
NEC: Turbografx-16, Turbografx-16 Mini
SNK: NeoGeo Pocket Color, NeoGeo Mini
Other: Intellivision, Colecovision, 3DO, Game.com, Wonderswan

I do want to get a second DS (my launch year DS has a destroyed hinge and the L button is broke), a GBA SP and I plan on getting an Occulus Rift S next month. I also want a Vectrex but with how much those go for that may be a pipe dream.

Malbordus
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:33 pm 

Welp, time to buy Red Alert for the 5th time.

Methuen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:49 pm 

MorbidEngel wrote:
Old systems, huh? I have I think over 30 systems now?
Nintendo: NES, Famicom, Famicom Disk System, SNES, Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, Japanese Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advence (not SP), DS, 3DS, New 3DS, Virtual Boy, NES Classic, SNES Classic, Famicom Mini, Shonen Jump Famicom Mini, Super Famicom Mini
Sega: Master System, Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, Saturn (Japanese), Dreamcast, Game Gear, Genesis Mini
Sony: Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, PSP, Vita
Microsoft: Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One
Atari: 2600, 5200, 7800, Jaguar, Lynx
NEC: Turbografx-16, Turbografx-16 Mini
SNK: NeoGeo Pocket Color, NeoGeo Mini
Other: Intellivision, Colecovision, 3DO, Game.com, Wonderswan

I do want to get a second DS (my launch year DS has a destroyed hinge and the L button is broke), a GBA SP and I plan on getting an Occulus Rift S next month. I also want a Vectrex but with how much those go for that may be a pipe dream.

I bow before the master :lol:

I'm going to be getting a gameboy at some point, fond memories of those, but the set you have there is amazing !

Malbordus wrote:
Welp, time to buy Red Alert for the 5th time.

Thoroughly appalled that there isn't a mac port. Second, further appalled that there's no Tiberian Sun. First world problems :D

Malbordus
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:49 pm 

Oh I'm sure if it sells OK Tiberian Sun will be next. I'm actually surprised we got two games rather then them cheekily trying to sell them separately. As for Mac...Yeah good luck with that.

Methuen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:38 am 

Malbordus wrote:
Oh I'm sure if it sells OK Tiberian Sun will be next. I'm actually surprised we got two games rather then them cheekily trying to sell them separately. As for Mac...Yeah good luck with that.

Mac game support has been improving - I don't need to use wine / VMs for everything any longer, though things like Dragon Age & Neverwinter Nights 2 mac versions vanishing has not been appreciated.

Their bundling the two together is definitely cool - given the mugging that goes on for ancient games (Total War, Age of Empires), it's not a bad package for the price.

Malbordus
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:08 am 

Just reacquainting myself with how frustrating some of the level design can be. Mechanically this hasn't changed so if an ore truck thinks the quickest way back is to drive through an enemy base, so it goes, units can come to a total impasse blocking each other in, etc. The absolute worst bit though is a mission where you have stop civilians from being killed. I mean that's fine, just kill Nod before they can raid the village, right? Except civilians wander around randomly, including into Tiberium fields where they die. There is a Tiberium field in their village. Gah, who designed that? Basically rush the enemy and hope to win before the civilians spontaneously combust or just hope they don't walk that way this time. Lame.

The soundtrack has also been spruced up. I remember it being alright, but it's pretty kickass now.

Dudeguy Jones
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:41 am 

I recently have had an amazing gaming run. For about a year now, almost every game Ive played has been amazing.

Coming off a huge jag playing Dark Souls for about a year or two I went through these titles.

Red Dead Redemption 2
Hollow Knight
Bloodstained
Sekiro
Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Outer Wilds
Subnautica

Currently playing Subnautica and Im so floored. The last two games, Subnautica and Outer Wilds have induced real physical reactions. I love it. Haha.

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:54 am 

Does that mean you haven't dabbled in Dead Cells yet? Cause you might want to add that to your "flawless games" streak. Celeste would also be another game that is absolutely perfect and would sit comfortably among your hallowed list.

Unorthodox
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:24 pm 

I finally discovered not only how to install THUG2 but how to acquire THUGPRO, which is the mod on top of THUG2 with all the THPS maps that ever existed. Ever since Activision announced the new one, I was feeling a need to grind some rails and land a million+ point combo on the game, but for the life of me had no idea how to get it to work on my PC seeing how I don't have a disc drive anymore. Well, this not only solved my problem, but also gave me every single map I ever wanted from the games.

Granted, there was a bit of figuring out how to fix some of the problems with THUG2, namely this blurring of the main menu and game every time I played it. Once I got that solved, it was just like playing the game in the old days, albeit no widescreen on THUG2 (not THUGPRO), but tbh I don't give a fuck I'm still heavily immersed when I play.

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:36 pm 

https://itch.io/b/520/bundle-for-racial ... d-equality

Don't miss out on this absurdly great bundle from itch, AND it supports the revolution. The bundle is a minimum of $5 and includes over 400 titles, some of them are garbage I'm sure but it includes Celeste, A Short Hike, A Night in the Woods, Minit, Lenna's Inception, Super Win the Game, NUCLEAR FREAKING THRONE, Underhero, Bleed 1 & 2, Atrologaster. A ridiculously huge list of indie darlings. Also there are some table top games you can download and enjoy with friends.

I think they may still be adding content? Celeste and Lenna's Inception and Underhero have definitely been added since I bought it a few days ago.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:24 am 

Jonpo wrote:
https://itch.io/b/520/bundle-for-racial-justice-and-equality

Don't miss out on this absurdly great bundle from itch, AND it supports the revolution. The bundle is a minimum of $5 and includes over 400 titles, some of them are garbage I'm sure but it includes Celeste, A Short Hike, A Night in the Woods, Minit, Lenna's Inception, Super Win the Game, NUCLEAR FREAKING THRONE, Underhero, Bleed 1 & 2, Atrologaster. A ridiculously huge list of indie darlings. Also there are some table top games you can download and enjoy with friends.

I think they may still be adding content? Celeste and Lenna's Inception and Underhero have definitely been added since I bought it a few days ago.

Yo holy FUCKING shit

Bloodstone
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:44 pm 

Kindly inject Horizon Forbidden West (Horizon Zero Dawn sequel) straight into my west RIGHT NOW. Thank you.

How many people know the first game as ”that AAA open world game with robo-dinosaurs”, unaware that it sported one of the best sci-fi stories in video games? First game is a just a classic and this sequel is easily my most anticipated game.

Zelkiiro
Pounding the world with a fish of steel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:55 pm 

Jonpo wrote:

I bought this yesterday, and I decided to give A Short Hike a try. Because, well, it sounded short.

And it was really cute. I don't think I managed to get everything done, but I did find the money rock, apparently.
Fruits Basket (2019)
After That: Sound! Euphonium: Our Promise ~A Brand New Day~ and Chihayafuru 3

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:21 pm 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

insanewayne253
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:46 am 

Holy shit!!!!!! Day 1 buy!!!

Same with Horizon II. Ratchet & Clank looks amazing too. Also count me in on the Sackboy game. It looks like Sony’s answer to Mario 3D World.

RIP Wallet

Gravetemplar
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:50 am 

I can't believe it, it seems too good to be true. Those images got me really hyped.

Malbordus
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:31 am 

The Coregraphx mini is finally shipping in Europe. Not the console everyone else is excited for I'm sure, but I'm looking forward to experiencing something totally new as it was never released over here back in the day.

MorbidEngel
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:48 am 

It's a fine mini. I don't know if the European game list is the same as the US one, but Blazing Lazers, Super Star Soldier and Salamander are really fine shmups.

CoconutBackwards
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:47 am 

Jonpo wrote:

Hopefully, some of this works on MAC, because I just bought it blindly.

If not, oh well.
"So, you want to sign songs about your great and glorious invisible cloud daddy? Go right ahead. You have whole tax-free buildings to do that in. I am not only not listening, I am intentionally going out of my way to ignore you."

CoconutBackwards
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:15 am 

Nuclear Throne won't work on MAC.

I just "tweeted" the developer to see if they could update it.

I'm sure they're real interested in updating this for some loser in MI.
"So, you want to sign songs about your great and glorious invisible cloud daddy? Go right ahead. You have whole tax-free buildings to do that in. I am not only not listening, I am intentionally going out of my way to ignore you."

CoconutBackwards
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:22 am 

I just downloaded AShortHike and was told "the application can't be opened".

Why is there a downloadable MAC version if it doesn't work on MAC?

Was I supposed to buy the $6 billion dollar MacBook to play these games?

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:27 am 

That's...definitely weird. Especially if the download page offers a mac version. I would definitely reach out to itch.io support staff on that one. I'm sorry! Didn't mean to lead you into a bad buy.

I've heard A Short Hike is basically like ASMR in game form. Just totally relaxing and sweet. I haven't tried it yet, to be honest I've just been replaying Celeste all over from the beginning. It's such a masterpiece.

CoconutBackwards
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:41 am 

Jonpo wrote:
That's...definitely weird. Especially if the download page offers a mac version. I would definitely reach out to itch.io support staff on that one. I'm sorry! Didn't mean to lead you into a bad buy.

I've heard A Short Hike is basically like ASMR in game form. Just totally relaxing and sweet. I haven't tried it yet, to be honest I've just been replaying Celeste all over from the beginning. It's such a masterpiece.

It's not your fault. At least the money went to a good cause.

I tried to download A Night in the Woods and Lenna's Inception (looks pretty cool) and both don't work.

Maybe, I'm doing something wrong, but it's probably what people warned me about with buying a MAC. Shit doesn't work.

CoconutBackwards
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:46 am 

CoconutBackwards wrote:
Jonpo wrote:

It's not your fault. At least the money went to a good cause.

I tried to download A Night in the Woods and Lenna's Inception (looks pretty cool) and both don't work.

Maybe, I'm doing something wrong, but it's probably what people warned me about with buying a MAC. Shit doesn't work.

*Edit I think I'm just stupid.

I downloaded it through the Itch app and am now able to play it.

Maybe, someone who understands MACs more than I do can explain, but for now fuck it. At least it seems to work.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 891, 892, 893, 894, 895, 896, 897, 898  Next