* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:01 am 

Curious_dead wrote:
Ghost of Tsushima.

I'm so gd nervous for this one. I want it to be great, but I'm definitely going to wait on some reviews before I drop any triple A cash. There's something about the gameplay footage I've seen that looks um...nebulous? I can't get a feel for the mechanics visually, at all. The combat looks almost scripted on some Shenmue shit (I'm sure it's not).

Coconut: That's honestly super interesting to me. I guess I'm just a huge dork for these kind of variables between people who "all enjoy the same shit" on a surface level. Scholar of the First Sin was my first FromSoft experience and I still hold it as a phenomenal gaming moment. I'm sure I could go back and finish that one. I remember getting hung up on the castle with all the statue-warriors that come to life. I remember reaching a loop-back point where I opened a door and found a way up to this Gargoyle type statue that comes to life and fights you on a relatively small platform...all memories go grey after that.

Gravetemplar
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:10 am 

Ghost of Tsushima can be great or just a boring Assassin's Creed copycat. I've already bought it but to my defense it costed me just 30€ so it's not a big loss.

Curious_dead wrote:
Just out of curiosity, is Abby's part as long as Ellie? If so, I'm definitely not going to be able to finish before Ghost of Tsushima.

Fuck it, who needs sleep anyway?

The whole game took me 30h to beat. I'd say it's almost as long and then you have 3-4 more hours of play after that.

Gravetemplar
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:16 am 

CoconutBackwards wrote:
Jonpo - It seems like you and I are at opposite ends of the spectrum with these games.

Granted, I have used a walkthrough a couple of times for level design, but I've always struggled endlessly more with bosses than level design.

Everyone talks about the rhythm thing with Sekiro and I guess I'm just completely oblivious, because nothing ever clicked for me with the game and I never felt like an "absolute boss" at any point playing it.

It really just feels like it was a great game for those who were able to understand the combat and was complete crap for people like me.

I do get what you're saying about the rolling in Dark Souls. Especially, when people dress up as a Dark Souls character at a convention and literally do the rolls.

There definitely was a point where the combat system clicked and it became a bit easier. Some bosses and enemies still took me some tries to beat them. It's not like you instantly become a god or anything.

Curious_dead
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:39 am 

Gravetemplar wrote:
Ghost of Tsushima can be great or just a boring Assassin's Creed copycat. I've already bought it but to my defense it costed me just 30€ so it's not a big loss.

Curious_dead wrote:
Just out of curiosity, is Abby's part as long as Ellie? If so, I'm definitely not going to be able to finish before Ghost of Tsushima.

The whole game took me 30h to beat. I'd say it's almost as long and then you have 3-4 more hours of play after that.

Cool, longer than I expected.

I too will wait for reviews and comments on GoT before purchasing, like always. Unless I can get a deal or try the game first, I don't pre-order. But even if it's an AC clone in Japan I think I would like it, unless it has other flaws.

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:46 am 

Gravetemplar wrote:
There definitely was a point where the combat system clicked and it became a bit easier. Some bosses and enemies still took me some tries to beat them. It's not like you instantly become a god or anything.

Yeah don't get me wrong. When I say that Sekiro made me feel like some kind of ninja god it's of course relative. Demon of Hatred still slapped me around like a fucking child's toy, even with the charm on me. I've still never beat him. It's on my extended to-do list but I don't even have Sekiro installed right now. When I say I felt like a boss because of how confident deflect + dodge made me, I mostly mean that I was fighting multiple Purple Ninjas for fun by the end of the game. I really enjoyed just loading from the top of Ashina and rampaging through the area while the opposing forces clash it out.

I'm definitely excited to check in with some people here who try Tsushima right out of the gate. Let us know! I'm mostly interested in how the combat and stealth mechanics FEEL.

edit: Any of youse guys watch Drawfee channel on youtube? I realize this is not an art thread but they're all video game nerds, and today's episode has them drawing Dark Souls characters in the style of Hollow Knight. They're funny, also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4LpIMvi-8Q

MaleficDevilry
Anointer of the Sick

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:57 pm 

I too, am waiting for gameplay reviews of Ghost of Tsushima. I hope it's more like Sekiro than Assassin's Creed. Origins couldn't hold my attention.

CoconutBackwards
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:48 am 

Yea, I've been hearing a lot about Ghost of Tsushima for awhile now, also.

For my sake, I hope the game isn't inspired by Sekiro.

I did enjoy the Infamous game I played, but it became repetitive by the end.
"So, you want to sign songs about your great and glorious invisible cloud daddy? Go right ahead. You have whole tax-free buildings to do that in. I am not only not listening, I am intentionally going out of my way to ignore you."

CoconutBackwards
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:02 am 

Anyone know anything about this game, CrossCode that came out yesterday?

It looks like all the 2-D, RPG, SNES gameplay I desire.
"So, you want to sign songs about your great and glorious invisible cloud daddy? Go right ahead. You have whole tax-free buildings to do that in. I am not only not listening, I am intentionally going out of my way to ignore you."

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:15 am 

It's supposed to be legendary! I guess it got a port to the Switch or something? It's been out for a few years on major consoles and PC. I still haven't played it yet but I've been told it's god damn amazing, and the reviews on Steam are mostly glowing. It looks like it may have influenced Hyper Light Drifter, or maybe my timeline is off there. Definitely looking to catch it on a major sale through Steam.

I don't know what I want Ghosts of Tsushima to be, other than exciting. Definitely not looking for a Sekiro clone, but I would love it if they brought that same level of "freshness" that FromSoft managed to generate. I just want it to feel good, we already know it's beautiful.

Gravetemplar
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:03 pm 

Hades is really fun to play. I've already beat the first world.

I'm probably just going to sell NioH 2, I'm only at the third world and I'm already bored. It's just too repetitive and samey. I feel like I'm doing the same level again and again and again. Too many repetitive side missions you have to complete in order to be strong enough to beat the main missions. Every combat feels like a chore, the enemies take way too many hits to kill and every combat just gets painfully long. I'm not even having difficulties with the bosses, just regular encounters. The bosses have been pretty easy so far. I liked the first one but this one hasn't improved enough to grab my attention.

I've installed No Man's Sky again and I'm willing to give it another chance. I only played 10 hours when it got out and I've been told it's greatly improved. We'll see.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:07 pm 

Curious_dead wrote:

Spoiler: show
It's almost as long, but not quite. You still end up playing as Ellie a bit more than Abby.

How far are you?

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

Methuen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:05 am 

Gravetemplar wrote:
I've installed No Man's Sky again and I'm willing to give it another chance. I only played 10 hours when it got out and I've been told it's greatly improved. We'll see.

Oh do report back - I got a bit over-excited for that & was disappointed on release. Same thing with Spore way back when, it just didn't live up to the hype from the developers. Happy to find out it's improved & give it another go, though !

MeavyHetal
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:30 pm 

Started playing Mega Man X4 again, man am I rusty at this game. Probably shouldn't have started with Zero after not playing it for a while :lol:

Razakel
Nekroprince

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:56 pm 

Just bought Curse of the Moon 2! Can't wait to dive in tonight and get whip-cracking Anybody else?

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:33 pm 

Razakel wrote:
Just bought Curse of the Moon 2! Can't wait to dive in tonight and get whip-cracking Anybody else?

Not yet! You already know my line :lol:. I hate paying full price if the game is more than $10 hahah. Let me know how it grabs you! It looks like more of the good shit.

I did pick up Rite on Steam. It's another pure platformer for anyone who loves games like N++, Celeste, Super Meatboy. Blazed through the first 19 levels quite easily, I'm sure the difficulty level goes crazy as you progress.

I'm glad to hear you're digging Hades Gravetemplar! There's something really satisfying about the super killer visuals, and the pace of combat. I found the second biome STUNNINGLY harder than the first and haven't quite stopped licking my wounds yet. Gonna go back to it soon!

Edit: I wanted to plug Scourgebringer again. I think it's one of the best Early Access games you can get right now if you enjoy fast combat and tight controls. It's inspired by Monolith and Celeste and you add swords and a neat "parry" mechanic that involves hitting bad guys super hard before they can unleash their attack. Exciting boss fights with bullet hell elements. It's a blast.

CoconutBackwards
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:04 pm 

With early access am I buying a finished game?

Gravetemplar
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:39 pm 

Jonpo wrote:
I'm glad to hear you're digging Hades Gravetemplar! There's something really satisfying about the super killer visuals, and the pace of combat. I found the second biome STUNNINGLY harder than the first and haven't quite stopped licking my wounds yet. Gonna go back to it soon

I'm already on the fourth. The boss in the third one is pretty hard and once I'm in the fourth I die because I'm usually low in health. Loving it so far. Pretty addictive and the combat is cool. The spear is my favourite weapon so far and the hammer modifications are what usually make me go that far.

CoconutBackwards wrote:
With early access am I buying a finished game?

Depends on the game. You usually get a playable "finished" game that will get more content. For example the final version may have more weapons, enemies, levels, etc.

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:35 am 

"Early Access" is usually explained on the Steam page either in the devs own words or a generic pre-packaged blurb. But no, of course it's not a finished game YET. When it is finished, you will have full unrestricted access to the 1.0 version of the game, and you may have been able to snag it at a cheaper price (but not always). For me, it's just really exciting to be involved in a game and see it's progression while it's still being created. Especially if it's a game that I immediately feel a strong connection with like Scourgebringer of Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder-Labyrinth.

I can't recommend RITE enough on Steam. It's like $4.99 for a joyous platforming experience. I think N++ is probably the biggest influence, but Rite is much warmer visually and soundtrack-wise.

CoconutBackwards
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:43 am 

"Platformer" just isn't a big sell for me.

Curious_dead
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:45 am 

Morrigan wrote:
Curious_dead wrote:

It's almost as long, but not quite. You still end up playing as Ellie a bit more than Abby.

How far are you?

Well, now I'm on day 2 with Abby, I'm almost done with the hospital (I think). Fuck that huge infected. It was a bad idea to start the morning by playing that part.

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:54 am 

Watched the full ACG review of Ghost of Tsushima and I've got a "full walkthrough" up in the background at work today, just occasionally peek in on it to see what I can see.

I think people expecting "Samurai Creed" weren't too far off. That seems to be the gameplay loop. Open world, cinematic heavy, quests that send you hither and thither. The usual. I was hoping for a more creative or innovative fighting system but I guess that just goes to show that FromSoft are always going to be streets ahead. The "standoff" system that looked so cool in videos is kind of a letdown when I saw how it works. It's just a really simple timing game. Hold Triangle...release as they attack. Whoooaaa guys! Don't make me feel TOO powerful now!

With that said...c'mon you know I'm a fucking sucker for samurai and ninjas and shit. I'll probably buy it but I don't see paying full price.

Gravetemplar
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:20 am 

Just installed Ghost of Tsushima. It was "free" (I sold The Last of Us 2 and NioH 2, two games I'm not planning on playing anytime soon) so worst case scenario I just sell it again and make 40€ extra. At this point I only expect a better Assassins Creed + a few things they copied from The Witcher 3 + Sekiro/Bloodborne. I'm lowering my expectations because FromSoftware are miles ahead in terms of punishing and dynamic combat but The Witcher 3 combat wasn't incredibly complex and I still loved it.

I also finished my first run on Hades and beat the final boss. The ending is still unfinished but it was tons of fun (20h or so) and I feel once it's finished it'll be even more re-playable. Will probably continue playing it once the finished version of the game is released. 15€ for 20h+ of fun was a great buy and the game is completely enjoyable in its current state.

Curious_dead
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:41 am 

OK, I finished TLOU2. Spoilers for the ending.

I had read a lot of spoilers because I was worried about the leaks and the negative reaction, but I didn't know what to expect after Abby's part (everybody was freaking about how the game "forced" the players to play the "ugly" woman who killed Joel); I didn't know how it ended and it's a bit of a rollercoaster. You start the game really wanting to kill that bitch, but then you play as her and you don't anymore. I was relieved when Ellie finally lets her go. Especially happy that Levs survives, poor kid lost everyone. I wonder if TLOU3 could be us playing him? I can imagine the butthurt from the haters, but I think it'd be pretty cool for a variety of reasons.

The more I think about it the more I think the story is clever. Yeah, it's "just" a revenge story, something that's been done really often, but playing as the revenge target and seeing her... I think it's pretty good.

I'm still a bit pissed at how Abby just unceremoniously kills Jesse and a bit at Tommy for ruining Ellie and Dinah!

Anyway, now unto Ghost of Tsushima! Like others, I don't expect anything revolutionary, but a beautiful samurai open world has a lot of appeal to me, and I like Assassin's Creed games.

Gravetemplar
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:51 am 

Curious_dead wrote:
OK, I finished TLOU2. Spoilers for the ending.

I had read a lot of spoilers because I was worried about the leaks and the negative reaction, but I didn't know what to expect after Abby's part (everybody was freaking about how the game "forced" the players to play the "ugly" woman who killed Joel); I didn't know how it ended and it's a bit of a rollercoaster. You start the game really wanting to kill that bitch, but then you play as her and you don't anymore. I was relieved when Ellie finally lets her go. Especially happy that Levs survives, poor kid lost everyone. I wonder if TLOU3 could be us playing him? I can imagine the butthurt from the haters, but I think it'd be pretty cool for a variety of reasons.

The more I think about it the more I think the story is clever. Yeah, it's "just" a revenge story, something that's been done really often, but playing as the revenge target and seeing her... I think it's pretty good.

I'm still a bit pissed at how Abby just unceremoniously kills Jesse and a bit at Tommy for ruining Ellie and Dinah!

Anyway, now unto Ghost of Tsushima! Like others, I don't expect anything revolutionary, but a beautiful samurai open world has a lot of appeal to me, and I like Assassin's Creed games.

I spent the whole game expecting Jesse to die so when Abby killed him it kind of made sense. One thing I've been thinking a lot is how much the game could have changed (improved?) if Joel hadn't been killed in cold blood but it was just an accident. I think it could have reinforced the idea that revenge is fucked up and it can destroy you and everyone you love.

Lev surviving also made my day. I wasn't expecting Tommy to survive and it makes sense too. His character is sad too, he's just too much like Joel to let all of this just pass. He an Joel got each other. I felt like this relationship could have been developed further.

Overall, the more I think about the game the better I think it is.

Last edited by Gravetemplar on Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Curious_dead
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:44 am 

The only reason I still had reservations about playing Abby and why I was resistant to liking her was not that she killed Joel, it was that she tortured him. I knew he died, but I expected Ellie to enter and see Abby just execute Joel. It was worse than that. But it helped that I hadn't finished the first game, so my attachment to Joel was limited.

I thought for sure Tommy was dead. I was pretty sure he had been shot in the head, but it happened so fast, I must have seen wrong. I was glad he survived, although I'm pretty sure he will grow bitter over all this, especially if he learns Ellie ended up freeing Abby (even though she beat her really badly).

Another thing, I kinda ended up both stories with lots of resources. Since I didn't know which fight was the last, I still was careful with my ammo, I think I had full machine gun ammo after the last shootout. Lots of arrows and bolts too.

CoconutBackwards
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:05 am 

Since I have zero ability to resist any kind of video game hype, I'm sure I'll be buying Ghost of Tsushima and playing this weekend.

MaleficDevilry
Anointer of the Sick

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:26 am 

CoconutBackwards wrote:
Since I have zero ability to resist any kind of video game hype, I'm sure I'll be buying Ghost of Tsushima and playing this weekend.

I've put in two or so hours. It's really good. Basically Assassin's Creed with some parrying from Sekiro. I dig it.

des91
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:18 pm 

MaleficDevilry wrote:

I've put in two or so hours. It's really good. Basically Assassin's Creed with some parrying from Sekiro. I dig it.

That makes me excited because I really liked the old Ass Creed games and loved the idea of Sekiro. Regarding that one though, the combat was just too unforgiving and I had to put it away early on, just not fun. Loved the setting though and the idea of the combat (just wished it wasn’t as unforgiving with it) and Tsushima has that so that’s awesome.

MaleficDevilry
Anointer of the Sick

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:51 pm 

I'm mainly referring to Origins and Odyssey. I've put in 5-6 hours now and I've barely scratched the first island.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:17 pm 

Calling TLoU2 "just a revenge story" is... really missing the point lol

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

Curious_dead
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:31 pm 

Morrigan wrote:
Calling TLoU2 "just a revenge story" is... really missing the point lol

I guess you're referring to my comment? Lol, don't worry, I didn't miss the point. I may have expressed it badly. It starts like that (really, it does) but then
plays with tropes of the genre (by having us care for the revenge target, by making us feel bad about the actual revenge part) and evolves beyond just a linear course of seeing a protagonist achieve their revenge. It's clear it's not a revenge fantasy because I was relieved Ellie didn't murder Abby. In typical revenge stories, you cheer when the protagonist kills their target.

On another note I just started Ghost of Tsushima. It's like a quality game but after Last of Us, it feels a bit rough. Which is weird because it's incredibly polished and well done, but Last of Us was on another level. I'm not really far though, but I'd say it's still very promising. It's like playing a samurai movie. It seemingly has all the clichés, in a good way.
I really loved the duel in the beginning, with the Mongol just throwing oil on the guy and setting him aflame. Really great way of showing, "these guys don't play by your samurai rules". Reminded me of Indiana Jones shooting the sabre-wielding villain.

Gravetemplar
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:33 pm 

I'm really enjoying Ghost of Tsushima too. It's like a really good Assassin's Creed. Don't get me wrong, I was a great fan of the AC saga but it hasn't aged well. The combat is great and the hard mode makes things interesting without being too punishing. Tons of fun.

My only complaint so far is that I was expecting it to be a full rpg game and it's not. It's closer to RDR2 than it is to The Witcher 3. This is completely my fault since I haven't watched any Gameplays or reviews before playing the game. I was expecting more content and customisation to be honest. Like tons of different armors and weapons. It's not that kind of game though.

MorbidEngel
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:55 pm 

https://maxatrillionator.itch.io/yarntown
Just gonna leave this here in case any of y'all Soulsborne people haven't seen it before.

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:59 am 

MorbidEngel wrote:
https://maxatrillionator.itch.io/yarntown
Just gonna leave this here in case any of y'all Soulsborne people haven't seen it before.

I think 2d Bloodborne is gonna be a genre for awhile. There are quite a few flavors in the works but the one I'm most excited about has to be Hunt the Night. It looks SOOOOOOOO sick.

I'm mega-excited to pick Aggelos back up after work today. I had gotten stuck almost immediately on the dumbest platform puzzle. Seeing someone else solve it on Youtube turned me red with shame. I'm not even sure you could call it a puzzle. Either way it seems like the kind of Metroidvania that comes alive with some upgrades and I can't wait to find out. Exact same situation as Cathedral, another game that feels like it was developed for me personally. Unfortunately it's just a HUGE interlocking map and after taking a few months off I can't figure out where I'm supposed to be going or how I get there. May need to just start completely fresh on that one.

Today I learned that you can sacrifice (aka murder with a sword) the other characters in Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon to give Zangestsu additional power-ups. One of them is a double-jump combined with some "air steer". TIME TO RESTART AND MURDER EVERYONE! I literally only wanted to play as him anyways hahaha.

Gravetemplar
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:06 pm 

Methuen wrote:
Gravetemplar wrote:

Oh do report back - I got a bit over-excited for that & was disappointed on release. Same thing with Spore way back when, it just didn't live up to the hype from the developers. Happy to find out it's improved & give it another go, though !

I have to admit when I played it back in the day it felt boring and unfinished. Right now it's a completely different game. There are just so many new things to do, the team has done an incredible amount of work since it's disastrous initial release and it shows. It felt empty when and now it's a bit overwhelming, so many things to do. I don't even know where should I start. There's a mission now guiding you but there are a ton of things to do in between. I haven't been able to play a lot because right now I'm playing Ghost of Tsushima but they just launched another new free update.
Quote:
The Desolation Update adds abandoned freighters to explore to No Man’s Sky, along with a very different style of gameplay. Alone or in groups, players can breach the airlock and explore the hazardous, procedurally generated, interiors of these derelict capital ships. The only trace of the crew is in logs they’ve left behind, a mix of procedurally generated and hand-written text that means each vessel has its own unique story for you to piece together.

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:33 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QdGzJh ... =emb_title

Teaser trailer for the free Blasphemous DLC coming out soon. This is another one on the endless list of "Games I need to double-back for".

Methuen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:38 pm 

Gravetemplar wrote:
Methuen wrote:
Gravetemplar wrote:

I have to admit when I played it back in the day it felt boring and unfinished. Right now it's a completely different game. There are just so many new things to do, the team has done an incredible amount of work since it's disastrous initial release and it shows. It felt empty when and now it's a bit overwhelming, so many things to do. I don't even know where should I start. There's a mission now guiding you but there are a ton of things to do in between. I haven't been able to play a lot because right now I'm playing Ghost of Tsushima but they just launched another new free update.
Quote:
The Desolation Update adds abandoned freighters to explore to No Man’s Sky, along with a very different style of gameplay. Alone or in groups, players can breach the airlock and explore the hazardous, procedurally generated, interiors of these derelict capital ships. The only trace of the crew is in logs they’ve left behind, a mix of procedurally generated and hand-written text that means each vessel has its own unique story for you to piece together.

That sounds much improved, and thanks for coming back - it's always better to hear it from someone real than a press release :) Might have to check the specs & see if I can bully our PC into playing it !

last_eulogy
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:59 am 

Has anyone played No Man's Sky, since the updates last week? I have discovered quite a few new additions, like maximum spaces on my freighter, flamethrower in my gun and a few other things. Pretty good.

CoconutBackwards
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:24 am 

Hunt The Night looks like it's right up my alley. Hopefully, it has a bunch of RPG aspects like Crosscode.

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:42 am 

RIGHT? I've been watching that one since just after their Kickstarter got funded. It makes me nervous that there's still no Steam page for it though, especially with how developed/polished some of the footage already looks.

Hunt the Night, Bushiden, and Cyber Shadow are definitely my top 3 most anticipated games right now. But my wishlist on steam is just stupid. Almost at 300 games I think. It could use a small cull, but most of them I'm still keyed in on.

I've spent my entire workday watching a Blasphemous walk through trying to figure out where I need to go next. I've taken too much time off and literally just wander around the map aimlessly cause I have no idea what's next. I can't seem to find a place on my map that is unexplored which is driving me bonkers. Hoping I can learn something from this series and then apply it later tonight.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 895, 896, 897, 898, 899  Next