Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
KingVold
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:54 pm 

Gelseth_Andrano wrote:
MAN, THIS is some good stuff!

So I live In IL in a very small town (not relevant at all to the story...or IS it)

(Ok, living in IL is actually relevant thid time because of the lcation)

A friend of mine and our girlfriends were bored one morning at 2AM so we decide to hit up the bloods point rd semetary.

Errr... I live by Bloods Point. I was sure no one else was on this forum from around here. I also used to go to fencing, I probably ran into you at some point at a show or fencing or something...
Just saying. I've never been to Bloods Point (because all my friends are hermits) but i really need to check it out sometime.

AppleQueso wrote:
Acidgobblin wrote:
I refuse to listen to a genre using an onamatapoeiac descriptor.

Motion to change "Death Metal" to "EEURRRGHHH"

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:01 am 

Oxenkiller wrote:
I cant help but wonder if that creature he saw in the first story wasnt some kind of escaped orangutan or something? I have heard stories of people keeping these as pets...the yellow skin thing is odd (maybe the light?) but the size and the bipedal gait could suggest an orangutan? I dunno, it's the most logical "Rational" explanation anyway.

Oh God, it's a sad day when the idea of an escaped orangutan is the most logical thing lol. The wird this is it was one of those flourecent white lights over the alleyway, which only makes things look brighter and more vibrant. whatever this thing was it was still yellow. However, I will say it was an orangutan because...why the hell not, it makes more sense than anything else lol.

And thanks MGSX666!

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:08 am 

KingVold wrote:
Gelseth_Andrano wrote:

So I live In IL in a very small town (not relevant at all to the story...or IS it)

A friend of mine and our girlfriends were bored one morning at 2AM so we decide to hit up the bloods point rd semetary.

Errr... I live by Bloods Point. I was sure no one else was on this forum from around here. I also used to go to fencing, I probably ran into you at some point at a show or fencing or something...
Just saying. I've never been to Bloods Point (because all my friends are hermits) but i really need to check it out sometime.

WOW. Small world lol I live in Dekalb. And that's crazy that you used to fence as well. If you DID ever seem me, I was probably the only fucker running around with all black fencing gear lol. Yeah before the cemetery we actually found the old church foundations, but nothing ever remotely interest, except for some other ghost hunters. They were professional and had TONS of wierd equptment lol. Anyway, crazy stuff, small world

RETLAW18
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:35 pm 

Gelseth_Andrano wrote:
KingVold wrote:
Gelseth_Andrano wrote:

WOW. Small world lol I live in Dekalb. And that's crazy that you used to fence as well. If you DID ever seem me, I was probably the only fucker running around with all black fencing gear lol. Yeah before the cemetery we actually found the old church foundations, but nothing ever remotely interest, except for some other ghost hunters. They were professional and had TONS of wierd equptment lol. Anyway, crazy stuff, small world

Haha! Small world indeed. I live in Plainfield, southeast of Dekalb. Never been to Bloods Point though, gotta check that out sometime.

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:40 pm 

Holy crap! the world is not only small but shrinking. how many ppl on this damn forum are from IL?

KingVold
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:55 pm 

RETLAW18 wrote:
Gelseth_Andrano wrote:
KingVold wrote:
Gelseth_Andrano wrote:

Haha! Small world indeed. I live in Plainfield, southeast of Dekalb. Never been to Bloods Point though, gotta check that out sometime.

I'm in Rockford myself.

AppleQueso wrote:
Acidgobblin wrote:
I refuse to listen to a genre using an onamatapoeiac descriptor.

Motion to change "Death Metal" to "EEURRRGHHH"

Arkhane
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:48 pm 

one time, i saw that movie pooty tang....

nah but seriously (horrible movie btw), i remember i was about 8 or 9 when i had just seconds ago laid down on my bed to go to sleep. not long after that, i heard a very distinct whisper in my ear. immediately i froze and waited cause i didnt know what the hell was going on. I thought it was my sister, but she was in the next room over. not 4 seconds later, i heard it whisper in my ear again. I'm not talking a whisper outside my door or in the far corner of the room... i mean DIRECTLY in my ear. I panicked and screamed for my mother of course. both times i heard it, it was saying my name (matthew, but it called me by matt). i never forgotten that shit

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:33 pm 

I have one:

First off, I am a notably deep sleeper, I rarely wake up during the night for anything. One night about 3 months ago right after I initially fall asleep I re-awake into a sleep paralysis state. Now I've never experienced one of these before, or at least not with enough lucidity to remember it past the next morning. I was fully conscious but when I tried to move or speak nothing happened. At this point a black figure entered my room (My room is the basement, so it is fairly large, the entrance is about 20 feet straight across from the foot of my bed) and begins moving across the room. I remember trying to speak and go "Mom, is that you?" as she was the only other person there at the time. Again, no luck muttering a word. This went on for ~30 seconds as the figure got nearer and then I just snapped out of it and it was all back to normal.
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

bassistneededlolnot
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:02 pm 

^ These two most recent postings are just Sleep Paralysis. It's actually very common and I've been having multiple bouts of it per week for the past six years. There's nothing paranormal about it. Just try to enjoy these episodes; sometimes you'll inevitably get a major adrenaline rush/euphoria while experiencing it.

Vargafetch
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:47 am 

bassistneededlolnot wrote:
^ These two most recent postings are just Sleep Paralysis. It's actually very common and I've been having multiple bouts of it per week for the past six years. There's nothing paranormal about it. Just try to enjoy these episodes; sometimes you'll inevitably get a major adrenaline rush/euphoria while experiencing it.

Haha, there's nothing less enjoyable than getting an adrenaline rush while you're trying to go to sleep and have to get up for work in the morning or whatever.

I've never gotten sleep paralysis as it's usually described. I have had some literally prophetic dreams before though of some pretty inane stuff.

There was a guy who got removed from my workplace for watching youtube while he shouldn't have been. I dreamt that I came to work one day and was trying to find my supervisor to ask him a question but he was not on site. In his place was the guy who had been removed for watching youtube.

It was a mostly uninteresting dream and I promptly forgot about it until recently when I'd just arrived to work (I do graveyard shift and my supervisor is on afternoon shift). I wanted to ask my supervisor a question, and suddenly got a striking feeling of deja vu, realizing I'd been standing at the exact same place in my dream months before when the thought entered my head then that I wanted to ask my supervisor a question.

Only after that did I find out that my supervisor wasn't on site that day for whatever reason (I think he had booked it off because he had to work an extra day or something), and in his place, the only person who was still site-trained and available for that day was the guy who had been removed for watching youtube.

I did not know what to think. Not the first time this has happened, either.

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:11 am 

WOW. After like 5 days at work i've actually finished reading this entire thread from page one. There is some CRAZY stuff on this thread! I'd really hope to let this thread die, so I'm gonna make another very small contribution to it!
SO here it goes

OK, maybe 4 or 5 years back i was hangin out with all of my friends at one of their houses after a long and gore filled night of some D&D (represent and respect YO) and we had laid out our sleeping bags and pillows and ended up talking for another 3 hours before anyon actually fell asleep. About 5 minutes after everyone had finallaly stopped talking an ear splittingly loud sound that sounds like screetching tires fills the entire room. This noise last for about 30 seconds, but the strange thing about it was, it started off sounding like squealing rubber, but aboue 10 secinds in i knew it wasn't tires at all, it was actually the sound of a woman screaming. The fact that it sounded like squealing tires just goes to show how high pitched it was. Even stranger this noise sounded like it was coming from the open window about 10 feet from where we were all sleeping. After about 5 minutes (of pure brick-shitting) i finally worked up the courage to say allowed, "did anyone one else hear that shit?" and them my friend john yelled back almost imediately back "yeah man I heared that too!"
It turns out that not only was everyone else in the room asleep, but none of them had even woken up by this terrifying death final noise scream emmited from near the window. still remeber what that sounded like. Fuckin Weird

Also, about 2 months ago, it was about 9 pm, i left my appt building to go somewhere, (super wallmart (that's where all the real Nightlife is at in Dekalb IL)) and i heard anoth woman scream in terror as a car door slammed and screetching tires drove away. This was in a parking lot for a gorcery store that went under. it was about 100-150 yrds from my house.
Fuck dekalb

JAGEagent
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:25 pm 

So I met this really cute Finnish girl in my German class last year. She was really petite and sweet. She asked me out after class and we went to an Italian restaurant later that week for a dinner date. She told me, fairly bluntly that she wanted me to take her back to mine afterwards. So I drove her back to my place and we had some coffee and chatted. She was being more and more flirty and kept suggesting I show her my bedroom. So I played along and took her to my room. She started embracing me and kissing me. Then she told me to get out. Surprised, I questioned her as to why. She smiled and said, you'll see. After five minutes she told me to come in. What I saw in front of me gave me a rise. She had stripped off completely and was bent over the foot of my bed, with her cute bare butt stuck out in the air and her tiny feet underneath. She turned her head round and asked me to do the deed, indicating the form of love making she preferred. Personally, I had always had an secret obsession with women's rears so this was a dream come true for me. I slid my utensil into her repeatedly, as hard and fast as I could. After a while I came inside her and she squealed and pulled forward a bit, as I was pushing right inside. As she pulled forward a small penis slid from its hiding position and drooped down between her legs.

PhantomGreen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:16 pm 

JAGEagent wrote:
So I met this really cute Finnish girl in my German class last year. She was really petite and sweet. She asked me out after class and we went to an Italian restaurant later that week for a dinner date. She told me, fairly bluntly that she wanted me to take her back to mine afterwards. So I drove her back to my place and we had some coffee and chatted. She was being more and more flirty and kept suggesting I show her my bedroom. So I played along and took her to my room. She started embracing me and kissing me. Then she told me to get out. Surprised, I questioned her as to why. She smiled and said, you'll see. After five minutes she told me to come in. What I saw in front of me gave me a rise. She had stripped off completely and was bent over the foot of my bed, with her cute bare butt stuck out in the air and her tiny feet underneath. She turned her head round and asked me to do the deed, indicating the form of love making she preferred. Personally, I had always had an secret obsession with women's rears so this was a dream come true for me. I slid my utensil into her repeatedly, as hard and fast as I could. After a while I came inside her and she squealed and pulled forward a bit, as I was pushing right inside. As she pulled forward a small penis slid from its hiding position and drooped down between her legs.

:wtf:

This is a joke right? right? Like the spongebob story earlier in the thread? If not...Then you left out the best part...How did you react?

mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat

JAGEagent
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:22 pm 

yeah it's a joke :D

MGSX666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:50 pm 

JAGEagent wrote:

So are you suggesting this girl used her anus to bite your small penis off?
Incantation for breakfast, fuck yeah. You wake up and then it's Onward to Chocula.

cremationconfetti
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:16 pm 

MGSX666 wrote:
JAGEagent wrote:

Hey, there's a movie about that: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780622/

MorbidSepulDeath
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:52 pm 

cremationconfetti wrote:
MGSX666 wrote:
JAGEagent wrote:

That movie is about vagina dentata, not anal dentata.

cremationconfetti
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:58 pm 

MorbidSepulDeath wrote:
cremationconfetti wrote:
MGSX666 wrote:
JAGEagent wrote:

Well, it still preys on the fear of GETTING YOUR FUCKING DICK CHOPPED OFF WHEN HAVING SEX. How's that for a frightening thought? :)

MorbidSepulDeath
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:09 pm 

cremationconfetti wrote:
MorbidSepulDeath wrote:
cremationconfetti wrote:
MGSX666 wrote:
JAGEagent wrote:

Well, it still preys on the fear of GETTING YOUR FUCKING DICK CHOPPED OFF WHEN HAVING SEX. How's that for a frightening thought? :)

I know. The movie's definitely worth watching, even though it does make you wince at the thought of it. Anyway, obviously this dude's story is a joke, ignoring the fact that he said so. Why would he actually let people know that happened to him?

Also, I know this is kind of sidetracking the thread again, but I had that sleep paralysis thing happen again a few nights ago. I woke up from this dream and it was like elements from the dream somehow transferred over into reality. I had to fight to try and pull myself to the other side of the bed. But since I knew what was happening, it wasn't nearly as unnerving.

deathill777
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:56 am 

Wow this is a really great topic that scared me shitless, It took me hours to finish reading it from the start.

You guys talking about Shadow people really got me fucked up,mainly because now I'm not sure if I'm just Imagining things. I would be fucked to admit the fact that they may be real.

I too have encountered shadow things in the past and continue to in a way, I sometimes see them in the corner of my eyes, before sleeping and mostly in the reflection of the T.V. and mirrors throughout my house, but It's mostly ok because I put piece of cloth over it to hide the reflections and When i wake up sometimes at night and inspect my dark room I see a shape darker than dark which seems to form a blob like thingy I can't explain but when I blink a few times it disappears. Its fucked..reading through this whole thread has made me paranoid.. damn :oh shit:.
-----
I lived in one of the underpopulated rural islands in the Philippines when I was a kid, where folklore and old wives tales were entertained by many.

One time three of my friends and I were getting drunk outside our closed down store and were talking about the usual bogus myth's and urban legends surrounding our boring town.

After exhausting all the topics, we talked about local monsters and shit like that(we were big horror fans), Our joker friend tells us that even if an Aswang or Manananggal(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manananggal) walks down the road, he'll just fuck it to death.

Laughing in chorus, we merrily downed bottles and continued on with our drinking session. Minutes later a drop dead gorgeous chick wearing a white shirt and a long skirt walked down our path and disappeared to the jungle like fields near our house, our community was a small one where everybody knows each other. the chick's face was unknown to us, We then shat bricks and hid inside my house..

surely that story wasn't scary but to 4 cleary inebriated twelve year olds it was of brick shitting quality.

--
This next short story took place in the house where I currently reside in now, I have my own room and the floor is made of wood. This weird thing keeps happening at night or sometimes it wakes me up in the afternoon. That outside my room on the hallway I hear footsteps like really loud thudding footsteps that shakes the ground I'm sleeping at. I don't mind it now and have in a weird way gotten used to it.

Last edited by deathill777 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:09 am 

Well the Manananggal can become two seperate parts, right? your friend coulda had a threesome lol

deathill777
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:26 am 

Hahahaha,i admit its funny now but back then it was really scary shit.
edited my last post.

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:37 am 

Oh no, I can definately see how that could be freaky, esecially while smashed lol

MaDTransilvanian
Caravan Beyond Redemption

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:51 pm 

Gelseth_Andrano wrote:
WOW. After like 5 days at work i've actually finished reading this entire thread from page one. There is some CRAZY stuff on this thread! I'd really hope to let this thread die, so I'm gonna make another very small contribution to it!
SO here it goes

OK, maybe 4 or 5 years back i was hangin out with all of my friends at one of their houses after a long and gore filled night of some D&D (represent and respect YO) and we had laid out our sleeping bags and pillows and ended up talking for another 3 hours before anyon actually fell asleep. About 5 minutes after everyone had finallaly stopped talking an ear splittingly loud sound that sounds like screetching tires fills the entire room. This noise last for about 30 seconds, but the strange thing about it was, it started off sounding like squealing rubber, but aboue 10 secinds in i knew it wasn't tires at all, it was actually the sound of a woman screaming. The fact that it sounded like squealing tires just goes to show how high pitched it was. Even stranger this noise sounded like it was coming from the open window about 10 feet from where we were all sleeping. After about 5 minutes (of pure brick-shitting) i finally worked up the courage to say allowed, "did anyone one else hear that shit?" and them my friend john yelled back almost imediately back "yeah man I heared that too!"
It turns out that not only was everyone else in the room asleep, but none of them had even woken up by this terrifying death final noise scream emmited from near the window. still remeber what that sounded like. Fuckin Weird

Fucking weird indeed. Was there anything that could have been placed at the sound's point of origin, to perhaps indicate a prank or something?

Azathoth500
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:46 pm 

i once had a previously cut toenail drop in front of me out of nowhere while sitting in my room bullshitting. true story.

Azathoth500
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:46 pm 

oopsie forgive my double post

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:36 am 

Azathoth500 wrote:
i once had a previously cut toenail drop in front of me out of nowhere while sitting in my room bullshitting. true story.

omg that is so weird!

Azathoth500
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:40 am 

omg i no rite!

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:48 am 

You know, I really want to believe in the paranormal, but I just can't do it. The only reason for this is, I haven't had any real legit experiences for myself. I've had people tell me they've seen stuff near me and been really freaked out about, but nothing I’ve seen by myself or with my own eyes. For example, the reason I’m saying this is because of my house, I SHOULD be seeing stuff.

Ok, I live in a little town called DeKalb, but before then I lived in a town called waterman like 12 miles south of it. In this place, there were HUNDREDS of Indians massacred by settlers. Maybe people have heard Lake Shabbona and Chief Shabbona and the TOWN CALLED SHABBONA. Well, he was the chief of the Shabbona Indians. Not only this but the previous owner of my house died in it, and, get this, my bed THAT I SLEEP IN is actually an old hospital bed from the 1920's. This old hospital is on the same street as my house. So from all this crap, I think I SHOULD have seen something.

Only thing I’ve ever seen that I thought MIGHT have been an actually ghost was one time one of my friends and I were walking near an old abandoned farm near a cornfield, and through the field, you could see two eyes like ca dog's or cat's cater ax in the light, expect...the pair of eyes were about 5 or 6 feet in the air...

cremationconfetti
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:19 pm 

For all of those who posted "ghost" stories up here, this article may provide a bit of scientific context for why you saw or felt what you did: http://www.cracked.com/article_18828_th ... tings.html

Sleepwalk
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:05 pm 

cremationconfetti wrote:
For all of those who posted "ghost" stories up here, this article may provide a bit of scientific context for why you saw or felt what you did: http://www.cracked.com/article_18828_th ... tings.html

I don't know there might be some truth to ghost stories. A while ago I posted in this thread that I've seen shadow-people/cats. Since then a whole lot of weird shit has happened to me. On several occasions, there's been nocking on my bedroom door when I know there's either no one else in the house or parents are asleep. This happened three times. The first time was in the afternoon when I was home alone playing xbox. I heard three knocks on the door behind me, evenly spaced. I looked out in the hall, and no one was there. (I knew my parents were at work but I looked anyway out of disbelief.) It would have been really scary if this happened at night. The other two times I heard knocking on my bedroom door were at night. Both times I was asleep in my bed when I heard three evenly spaced knocks on my door, just like I had before. Both times the first knock woke me up completely, so I was fully awake (and shittin' a serious pile o' bricks)when I heard the knocks. Also two nights ago I was in my room getting ready for bed when i heard loud footsteps storm past my room and the whole room vibrated, i could hear it and feel it. I looked out in the hall, and no one was there (you probably saw that coming). I called out to see if my dad had just walked past my room, but he and my mom were both downstairs, and they didn't hear anything. If that wasn't enough to make me scared in my own home, for the past three or four months, my dog keeps getting the shit scared out of him for no reason. At completely random times, he just gets up as fast as he can and runs into a corner and hides. He does this several times a day, with no particular pattern. Either he's developed a neurological disorder or he's hearing or seeing something that I'm not, which is kind of scary supernatural or not.

I don't think infrasound can cause all of this (no offense to skeptics).

Last edited by Sleepwalk on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EnemyOfTheSun420
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:57 pm 

I saw one of the many "Lady In White" ghosts on an island once. I only realized what it was right after it went out of my field of vision...what was really weird was that at first it looked like two people walking next to each other, but then it kinda morphed into a very tall lady in a white gown, which kinda drifted/floated above the ground.

EnemyOfTheSun420
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:08 am 

Musick wrote:
I dont know if this qualifies as creepy, but it was certainly freaky. Excuse the length of the post.

I managed a fast food restaurant many years ago, which was in an area I considered "questionable" after dark. Not only that, but I regularly carried large sums of cash to a nearby bank. I requested and received permission from the owner to carry concealed while on duty. Always w/ 1 in the chamber. So I get a call one night and was asked by the owner, as a personal favor, to close another resturant he owned a few miles away. Told me the closer in the other store (which I have never worked in before) called in sick and he was in a bind, and needed someone to close. I asked my assistant mgr. if she was willing to work some OT and close up "my" store so I could close the other store. She agreed, so I hit the bathroom, to unload, case and lock my Glock (none of my employees knew I carried, and I wanted to keep it that way...its no ones business but my own and the business owner) and I drove off to this other store.

This location had a nightclub across the street, almost within eye shot of the counter. Basically 2 of the 4 walls were glass, so it was easy to see when a customer was walking around the shop. I had a few drunks in throught the night, but nothing out of the ordinary.

It was about 20 minutes until closing time. I saw a lone guy walking towards the entrance. He opens the door, I greet him with a, "Welcome to (resturant name)", and noticed from at least 15+ feet away his eyes...his pupils were the size of dinner plates, no white, just pupil. I felt uneasy straight away and slowly started backing up towards the back of the store. This guy is mumbling/ranting, all I really remember was him saying, "Blood,life,....spills,red..." as he was just walking towards me (there is a large counter in front of us, but he is walking towards the swinging door that would lead him to behind the counter). He said other words as well, but I dont recall what they were...too mumbled. I didnt even have the time/clarity to say anything to him. Too busy feeling the hair on my arms and the back of my neck standing up I guess. As they say, the eyes are the window to the soul, and I didnt like what I saw.

I continued to back up and this guy leaps across the counter. Didnt even go through the unsecured swinging door, but leaped over a 3 or 4 foot tall counter. Hes still about 15 feet away from me when his feet hit the ground, nothing to seperate us now but air. He now has his right hand behind his back, and still mumbling incoherently. I continue to back up and bump into a wall. Not the complete back of the store mind you, but it might have well as been as far as I was concerned. To this day, I still cannot forget those eyes, those pupils. Things are running in slow motion now. Every step he took, every thought in my head...slow motion. I instinctively reach to the small of my back w/ my right hand and remove my firearm. At the time, it seemed painfully slow, my hand not moving at full speed. My left hand seemed to fumble to lift up my untucked shirt. The draw, again, something I will never forget, was smooth, my left hand mirrored my right as I leveled the front sight to center of mass, my finger drawn to the trigger. At this time his right arm has starting to move away from his back and forward towards me, although his hand is still out of my site. I started to depress the trigger somewhat...it was just SO surreal, I cant say for sure. I remember feeling my finger pulling back on that trigger for what seemed like 3 feet!!

The guy freezes....stops moving forward. He looks at me and says, in a completely coherent, clear and logical tone, "Dude...Im just tripping on 'cid.". He turns around, puts his (now I can see empty) hand on the swinging door and gently pushes it open, and cooly exits the premises. Im still a bit in shock, thinking what almost was, but I walk to the door, lock it up, finish my closing duties (still dont know for sure why, maybe for the routine, the "reality" I was trying to get a grasp on) and got the f out of dodge.

I put in my 2 week notice the next day.

That is hilarious to me for some reason, haha. Obviously the guy was a dick for jumping behind the counter, but come on, if a dude's pupils are like that then yeah, he's just tripping, nothing to be afraid of. If I were in that guys situation I wouldn't try to fuck with you though...I'd just get some damn french fries (actually I'd get some from a NON-fast food place) and chow down...

thepoopsmithmaster
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:42 am 

One time I was masturbating and I shot out a bunch of piss instead of semen. I blasted that piss like no tomorrow, and it was pretty disturbing but it felt awesome.

mentalendoscopy
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 pm 

thepoopsmithmaster wrote:
One time I was masturbating and I shot out a bunch of piss instead of semen. I blasted that piss like no tomorrow, and it was pretty disturbing but it felt awesome.

Oh? I once knew someone who thought they had to piss and instead shot out a bunch of semen. Small world, eh?

cremationconfetti
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:02 pm 

Sleepwalk wrote:
cremationconfetti wrote:

I don't know there might be some truth to ghost stories. A while ago I posted in this thread that I've seen shadow-people/cats. Since then a whole lot of weird shit has happened to me. On several occasions, there's been nocking on my bedroom door when I know there's either no one else in the house or parents are asleep. This happened three times. The first time was in the afternoon when I was home alone playing xbox. I heard three knocks on the door behind me, evenly spaced. I looked out in the hall, and no one was there. (I knew my parents were at work but I looked anyway out of disbelief.) It would have been really scary if this happened at night. The other two times I heard knocking on my bedroom door were at night. Both times I was asleep in my bed when I heard three evenly spaced knocks on my door, just like I had before. Both times the first knock woke me up completely, so I was fully awake (and shittin' a serious pile o' bricks)when I heard the knocks. Also two nights ago I was in my room getting ready for bed when i heard loud footsteps storm past my room and the whole room vibrated, i could hear it and feel it. I looked out in the hall, and no one was there (you probably saw that coming). I called out to see if my dad had just walked past my room, but he and my mom were both downstairs, and they didn't hear anything. If that wasn't enough to make me scared in my own home, for the past three or four months, my dog keeps getting the shit scared out of him for no reason. At completely random times, he just gets up as fast as he can and runs into a corner and hides. He does this several times a day, at no particular times. Either he's developed a neurological disorder or he's hearing or seeing something that I'm not, which is kind of scary supernatural or not.

I don't think infrasound can cause all of this (no offense to skeptics).

Yeah, even as a skeptic, I'll agree that infrasound doesn't explain all of these ghostly happenings. Some of them are totally freaking weird, and I suppose there's another reason for those entirely.

Vargafetch
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:37 am 

mentalendoscopy wrote:

Oh? I once knew someone who thought they had to piss and instead shot out a bunch of semen. Small world, eh?

Totally wrong thread to start talking about this, but I did that once too and fuck it felt good. What the hell causes that?

EnemyOfTheSun420
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:04 pm 

Under the influence of 1000 mg of DPH (BAD FUCKING IDEA! It's the shit in benadryl/dramamine/etc) I kept on seeing random shit in my room as what looked a lot like shadow people. That was fucked up, though the really shitty physical feelings that went along with the mental effects were really the worst part of taking that drug...I can't even take 25mg for nausea of that shit anymore...the idea disgusts me, the smell of the pills disgusts me...like I can take a shroom trip alone, at night, listen to black metal and look in the mirror, and have a great time, but DPH-stay the fuck away from it, fellow psychonauts.

thepoopsmithmaster
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:17 pm 

Vargafetch wrote:
mentalendoscopy wrote:

Totally wrong thread to start talking about this, but I did that once too and fuck it felt good. What the hell causes that?

I don't know dude but it's really fucking weird. One time I was just walking down the hallway at my school and I just randomly shot some jizz out. I think my penis may be broken >.>

Terri23
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:30 pm 

This didn't happen to me, but to a friend of mine. It's not so much creepy, well it was for him, but down right funny for us. We got him completely drunk, took him to a gay bar, and got him chatting to what appeared to be very attractive Asian "lady". He soon left with her.
Needless to say, he has never spoken about the incident since.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next