~Guest 1149616
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:17 pm 

There's the classic: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/720 ... or-cooking

wizard_of_bore
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:41 pm 

~Guest 1149616 wrote:
I am guess I am too late. The banhammer has fallen. I wanted to discuss pizza cake with them, from the book they linked.
Now for a higher level song like Moth Into Flame. I specifically remember getting in trouble at school for hearing this the day it was released for having my phone out and then defiantly saying to my teacher Fuck off Im listening to a new Metallica song

Death Mantra
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:43 pm 

Nah, I think he deleted his account (seems to be a common occurrence these days).

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:21 am 

^Correct.

oldmetalhead
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:02 am 

Hello everyone, my username says it all, it's what I am. I've been reading this forum for a long time, used to be a member at M-R but more of a reader than anything. So I decided to jump in and try to contribute where I can. I'm more into what a lot of you all call Dad Metal or whatever, lol. I like a lot but prefer stuff with clean vocals. Just to answer the age old question from the other old forum, I love both but Maiden>Priest. I love hearing new music and am looking forward to interacting with you all.

bluuurb111
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:49 pm 

Howdy everyone. I'm new here. I am mostly into black metal, especially pretty underground stuff. I have a soft spot for stuff from Eastern Europe for some reason or another, but I really listen to all kinds of black metal. I listen to black metal more than any other kind of music, but besides that I honestly don't really listen to other kinds of metal much (some old school death and some sludge, that's about it). I'm mostly into punk, post-punk, hardcore, electronic, ambient, classical, and country outside of metal.

wizard_of_bore
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:19 am 

Welcome everyone. I think its cool people are still discovering this place after all these years. I have discovered so many new bands from this site. Even from the area I grew up in. Searching your hometown, or nearby towns in the archives is really interesting.
Now for a higher level song like Moth Into Flame. I specifically remember getting in trouble at school for hearing this the day it was released for having my phone out and then defiantly saying to my teacher Fuck off Im listening to a new Metallica song

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153